.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The City -Garf&Donna-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

"Nah.. My old dog, Jack, just passed away a couple of months back." I said, though felt little remorse... Jack was a jerk! "He was mean, anyways I guess." I tried to laugh it off. What on earth could I say to make her think I wasn't a complete and total idiot?
"Well... I'd better hit the road. Lots to do back at my loft." I stood up from the booth. "But I would love to meet with you again." I assured her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:17 am

"Awh, I'm sorry to hear about your dog." I said. I noticed as he stood up and said that he had to go. I stood up also and grabbed my cup. "OK, I should get going also.." I said, "Same here. I'll see you around?!" I half asked, half stated. I smiled gently and shifted my weight.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:33 am

I nodded. "Of course." I grinned as I lifted my cup up off of the table. "Thanks for the company, it was great." Was the last thing I said before kindly departing the building. I hadn't even realized how warm it was in Starbucks until I went outside in the cold rain. The clouds seemed to have gotten darker, making it appear later than it actually was.
"Oi vey.." I murred to myself as I pulled my hood up over my head.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:19 am

I smiled. "Kay. Bye." I said waving gently. Then walking towards the door myself. I stepped out into the cool air, taking a sip of my steamer, it tingled as it slipped down my throat. I shivered and snuggled deeper into my jacket. I walked in the opposite direction as him, glancing back at him, he seemed really nice... No wait.. He WAS nice. I smiled too myself and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:00 pm

I sighed softly as I looked back over my right shoulder and watched Crystal walking away. "She's so beautiful.." I murmured under my breath. Maybe it wasn't just her looks that attracted me, though... She was so smart! And she had ideas of what she was going to do for a job.. and she cared.
"Ah!" I loudly whispered to myself, forcing my head to turn back so I could actually see where I was going. Surely a girl like her already had a Boyfriend.. Maybe her saying that she turned down the Starbucks employee was her way of telling me "I'm taken".
Eh.. I thought. All I was doing was making myself even more upset than I had to be. She said she'd like to see me again.. And surely she was too kind to lie in that manner. I tucked my hands tighter into my hoodie pocket and took a turn to the left, toward the street my loft was on.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:25 pm

I caught a glance behind me in a shop window, I saw Zac, I smiled gently as I saw him turn his head to look over his shoulder. I looked away, I suspected that was something he didn't want me to see. I laughed gently, a little more bounce in my step as I walked away. I smiled and bit my lip. Looking around, and turned on my street when I got to it. The rain pelted down over me, I was soaked by the time I made my way up the stairs and too my door. I sighed and dropped my jacket on the floor. Then I went up to my bedroom and pealed off my wet clothing. I changed into some dry sweats, and a tank top. Pulling my damp hair into a bun.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

I grunted quietly to myself as I walked down the wet alley. The sound of the rain falling down into puddles echoed throughout the surprisingly quiet, dark road. My loft wasn't much farther, I tried to convince myself. I pulled my heavy, soaked hood off of my bed and let it slap down onto my back. What was the use of wearing it if my head was already soaked?
Finally I came to my loft and slowly took heavy steps up the stairs. I opened up my door, and was chilled by the Air-conditioned gust of air coming from the room. I fought with my Shirt and hoodie to remove them, and rolled off my pants. I then went into the bathroom and started up the shower, turning the dial far, far onto the Red "H".
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:11 pm

I bounced over to my computer and slid into the swivel chair in front of the desk. I logged into my account and opened facebook, and msn. I talked to a few of my friends and did a few boring quizzes, played farmville, you know, the usual. I sighed and leaned back when there was nothing left to do. I scanned my movies for something to watch. No such luck. I bit my lip. Well.. Now what.. I leaned as far back in the swivel chair as I could, accidentally going a little more back then wanted, and the swivel chair tipped backwards, spilling me out onto the floor. I burst into laughter, this was something that happened regularly with me. I do something stupid, then laugh for about 20 minutes at my clumsiness, then I go get something to eat and settle on watching a movie that I had watched millions of times. I would go search for a job, but walking around in the rain, after I had already came in from the rain wasn't that fun. Besides showing up for an interview soaking wet wasn't very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:25 pm

I emerged from the shower about 20 minutes after entering. Steam dissipated out the door as I opened it and walked out into my room, a towel tied around my waist. I dug around in my drawers a bit, and pulled out a pair of dark-wash regular fit jeans. And a skinny Black T-shirt. I got dressed in the *dry* clothes, then flopped down onto my futon. "What to do.. what to do.." I muttered to myself as I glanced around the dark, chilly room.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:30 pm

I sighed as I laid on the floor, wondering what to snack on.. cookies! Mmm. I laughed gently and pushed myself up to my feet, and sighed, looking around out of pure boredom. I walked towards my kitchen and opened the fridge, the chilly air making me shiver. I pulled out some pomegranate green tea, and poured myself a glass. Taking a large sip. Then I set it down and bustled around the kitchen, grabbing ingredients to make myself a Subway. I then remembered my coffee that I had set down on the entry table. I sped over to it and took a sip, it was still warm. I decided I'd put it in the fridge and save it for later. I closed the refrigerator door then continued making my sandwich.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm

[What now? o:]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 pm

(Idk.. O.O... lol..next day? They meet at the same place, by pure coincidence.. lol)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:44 pm

(Then they start doing that everyday.. (meeting at the beach) subconsciously, like not really expecting it, but he knows that my girl goes for afternoon walks, so he starts also. they they get to know each other, then one day one of them doesn't show up, and it turns out they had plans with another friend, and the other is sort of disappointed, and doesn't come anymore... IDK! I'm just brainstorming here! LOL)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:11 pm

[OMG!

I love you! I mean, for your amazing ideas. XDDD]

I let a smile come across my face as I slowly slid down the back of the futon until I was laying on my back, staring up at the ceiling. Of course, it wasn't exactly the plastered ceiling that my focus was on. My mind was drown out my countless thoughts - both good, and bad. And I slowly fell into a much-needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:16 pm

(Hahaha! Yay! *Feels so loooved* :P)

I finished making my subway and padded barefooted over to my comfy couch. I laid down and flipped on the TV, switching the channel to the 'chick flick channel' as I called it. A dramatic movie was on, with cheating, and tears, and hot guys. I took one bite of my sandwich and set it on the side table, drinking some of my tea. I yawned and pulled a small blanket over me. I put my cup on the table and got my sandwich again, taking another bite. I soon grew tired and placed my plate on the table. Falling into a deep sleep with the TV on.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 pm

[Morning?]

When I awoke, I was sprawled out on the futon, and my hair was a complete mess. The sun streamed in the dirty windows, and gleamed right into my eyes. With a grunt, I sat up and rubbed my eyes with my palms. "Wow.." I squinted as I looked at the clock on the wall. It was already 9AM.
Uneasily, I stood and stumbled into the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water to wake myself, and then brushed my teeth. After that, I pulled out my flat-iron and plugged it in. I stared at myself in the mirror while fixing my hair. All the while debating with myself on what to do. Somehow, I came to the decision that I would go for a walk again. Maybe this time take my sketch pad and get some work done while at it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:56 pm

The early morning sun streamed in through the big window in the front of the loft, the sun gleaming off of the stained glass cabinets, and the wine glasses hanging in the kitchen. I yawned and pulled the blanket over my head, then pulled it down. It was a new day. Sunshine! YES! I jumped up sending the blanket sprawling on the ground. I grabbed my half eaten subway and looked at the lettuce unsatisfactorily. Eyuck! I threw it in the trash then gulped down my left over tea. I ran up to my bed room and jumped in the shower. I came out 20 minutes later, steaming as I wrapped a towel around my body. I walked to the mirror and cleared it off with one hand. I stared at my reflection.. Not bad. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth. Then put on a little bit of lip gloss and a TINY bit of mascara to bring out my eyes, then I went out into my bedroom and picked out an outfit, it was sunny out.. So I decided on shorts. I quickly changed, then got my bag, I stuffed in my ipod, and a good book I was reading and then was ready to go. My wet hair hung around my shoulders as I slipped on my shoes and a sweatshirt and walked down the stairs, and out the door into the hall of the 5 loft apartment. It was almost deserted, everyone had jobs.. But me. Maybe they had an opening at Starbucks. I sighed and walked down the hall towards the main door. I stepped out into the bright sun and smiled. "beautiful day." I murmured to myself.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Once I got my hair fixed to my satisfaction, I jerked the plug out of the outlet in the wall and left the bathroom. I sat down on the wrinkled futon and began slipping on my Red-based Converse shoes. I was now wearing The dark-wash jeans from the night before, a white muscle shirt, and my cross necklace.. As always.
I walked to my Glass art desk and began stuffing all of my Pens and pencils into my Laptop-styled art bag. The last thing to put in was my textured sketch pad, and then I was ready.
I walked out the front door of my loft and began down the stairs. As I got to the ground, I looked around. Humidity was in the air from the evaporating rain waters. And the warm sun beat down on the city. It was just the right temperature for my liking.
I pulled my Art bag comfortably onto my back and began walking through the alley-way, mindlessly moving toward the beach.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:10 pm

It was a little early for my afternoon walk, but who cared, it was sunny, it was the perfect day to go to the beach. I held my bag in my left hand and swung it absently as I walked. The sidewalk had barely any people, most of them were working, or still asleep. I wasn't much of a morning person, but this morning, I was. I ran my hand though my hair and stopped at the intersection and waited till the walk light stated that I could cross. I crossed quickly and headed to the beach, soon I felt the sand in my flip flops and lifted one of my feet to shake it out. That was the only thing I didn't like about the beach, it got in my shoes.

The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkF0MzFzOXRNM2hHelR5N0hmU0FDZUEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:18 pm

I kept my gaze set straight ahead of me as I walked on the sidewalk. Once I came to the crosswalk, I found myself in a small group of people in suits and ties, with bluetooths in their ears. They gave me weird stares, as if to ask me why I wasn't doing something of any importance. Rather than returning their snooty glare, I walked across the now-safe street toward the beach. Before long, I felt the dampened sand crunching beneath my feet. A smile automatically came across my face.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 pm

I looked around, some of the sand was still slightly damp from the rain last night. I found a nice dry area after much time, it was over to the far right on a flat rock, yeah, it wasn't as good as sitting on the sand, and the rock was cold. I sighed and took out my book, (can't think of one right now lol). I opened it up to the page where I had left the corner folded, indicating that's where I had left off, and began reading. I had also stuffed an apple in my bag when I had passed the kitchen on my way out and I was now sinking my teeth into the juicy cold fruit, it made me wince when the coldness of the apple sank through my teeth. I quickly removed it from my mouth, managing to tear off a fairly large piece, I chewed quietly as I read my book.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:31 pm

I walked down the length of the beach, searing for a generally dry spot to settle in. Once I found one, I plopped down into the sand.. Being careful not to get in my Art bag. I sat cross-legged, and pulled out my Sketch pad and a Micron pen. I rest the sketch pad on my right knee, and with my left hand began sketching out a design.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:36 pm

I was so engulfed in reading I hadn't noticed that a familiar figure had walked down the beach and was sitting it he sand not far off. I finished my apple and looked around wondering where to toss the middle part. I saw some birds near me and threw it over to them, wondering if they liked apple... The flew off. I guess not. I sighed, and went back to reading my book, I pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my arms loosely around them as I leaned on the large rock behind me. A breeze picked up and started blowing sand around, I squinted and continued reading.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:44 pm

I was a little bit into drawing the design, that I nearly shouted when a small object was chucked across a small portion of the beach. "What the-" My eyebrows loomed over my eyes in an angry expression as I looked up the beach to see the person who had thrown it. My expression loosened up instantly when I saw that it was Crystal. She was here? Again? I didn't even have enough focus to think about how we both managed to be here again... I was too fazed on what a beautiful scene it was. The wind blowing her hair, she was reading a book.. on the beach!
I quickly shot my sight back down to my sketch pad and flipped the page on it. I then dug out my 2B pencil, and turned slightly around so I could see her. I placed the tip of the pencil in the center of the paper, and began sketching her. It was too good an opportunity to miss. I glanced back and forth from the paper to her, hoping she wouldn't notice.
http://parabits.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/asian_girl_small.jpg This style. :3]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:50 pm

I kept on reading, the breeze picked up a little bit and I hugged my knees closer. My face had anticipation, and eagerness written all over it as I turned the page, hungry for more of the drama that was spilling out. I was reading a book called Kiss My Book. It was hilarious, and entertaining, and dramatic, and it was a love story. I loved it. My stomach growled a little, bad idea not to eat breakfast before coming to the beach. I sighed and kept reading, not really caring if I was hungry, all I knew is that I wanted to finish this book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City -Garf&Donna-   The City -Garf&Donna- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The City -Garf&Donna-
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next