.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ Empty
PostSubject: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 pm

buahhaha vampire RP,, post your form Mal! xD

takes place in oakland, cali, and umm, vampires! xD so yeah, be afraid! very! My form;;

(copied from another site credits TOOO::: DON'T GET ME WRONG THE CHARRY IS ALL MINE! BUT THE FORM IS THERES!! =D

SHE'S NOT A VAMPIRE!!!!!!! Smile
Your name:Donna
Your age:14
What other characters do you play? (list # of posts with each character):None
E-mail/Messengers?:AIM: thestryofagirl
How did you find HSRP?:The Shoebox RP Temple

Name:Hero Marie Landson
Nickname:Smiley, well, my motto ever since I was little was 'Smile Just becuase!' So my mom nicknamed me smiley, a few friends call me that also. (:
Birthplace:Miami, FL
Birthday:February 14th
Sexuality:Straight
Title: The Good Friend (yeah.. lame.. I'll think of something.. later.. xD)
Job:Currently looking
Student/Teacher/Person in City:Student

Person using:Ashley Greene
Picture:Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ Ashley10
Hair color:Dark brown with a few lighter highlights here and there
Eye color:Darkish green with a tinge of hazel
Height:5'4
Weight:110 lbs
Piercings:Ears
Tattoos:A small butterfly on her ankle

Warm summer nights when it rains
Sunsets
Books
Animals
Music
Literature
Singing
Bright Colors
Photography
Horses
The smell after it rains
Smiling
Chatting with my friends
Sarcasm
Dislikes:
Spiders
Drugs
Alcohol
Hypocrites
Movies with too much gore in them
Caviar -Yuck!-
Animal Abuse
Stupid movies that have absolutely no point
People that can't get enough of themselves
Gloomy, depressing days
Movies with sad endings
Flies that won't leave you the heck alone
Being cold
Dogs that bark while you're trying to sleep, whether it be morning, noon, or night.
People teasing me about my name

Weaknesses
I have weaknesses, who doesn't?
When a guy tells me he loves me. I'm stupid enough to believe him the first time, it's happened one too many times, and I'm slowly, learning my lesson. (the hard way)
Pets:
A cat named Coco
Personality:
I'm a very easy kind of girl, in the sense that; I'll do whatever I can with what I've got, and whatever I don't have, I don't need. I love photography, and reading... give me a camera and I'll just snap photos like you wouldn't believe it, give me a book and I'll read it in a day, -depending on the size. By my interests you can sort of tell what my personality is like, a little shy now and then, easy going, and sometimes can be a little lazy, but that's SOMETIMES, trusting and honest-Well that can be good, or bad, I can use my honesty and say something nice to someone and mean it, but when I'm mad I also be honest and tell them how I feel about them instead of holding it inside. I have a good sense of humor, and am able to laugh at anything, including myself, so I've learned to not take insults to heart. And sarcasm is one of the services that I offer. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers, and so forth.

I'm quite the conversational type, you may thing that goes in contrast with the 'shyness' but I'm only shy around people I don't know, but when I've got a good conversation going, I won't let it die until the last detail is milked out of it. That doesn't me I talk a lot, it means that I contribute to conversations, or try to contribute.

I'm open minded and have a thirst to know more, my favorite subject in school is math, I love to learn more, no, I'm not a nerd.. besides I don't even like that word, just because someone studies a lot doesn't mean they are a nerd, that means that they want to learn more and become intelligent to that they have a good chance in the future, to get a well paying job, or maybe even own their own company or something. So I don't like that word.

My self-esteem is at a good level, where I won't take insults and jabs to heart, and that I won't look down on people and think I'm better, because I'm not, we're only human, and everyone makes mistakes, so if your thinking about messing with me.. Well, lemme just tell you right now, you will not get the satisfaction of seeing me crumble. I know my words and I'm not afraid to use them against you.

I have a problem with my temper, and if someone insults my friends or family they're as good as dead, I will not beat them physically but verbally.. And sometimes I regret things I say to people when I'm mad.

I usually like to stay out of the spotlight, whenever there's a school project I don't like to get much credit, I rather my friends get it. And when there's a school play, I like to work with the lights in the back.. I'm a behind the scenes kind of girl.. Only occasionally do I like to be the center of attention, but that's rarely.

Random fact(s):
I bite my nails.. Well nail, my left hand pinkie finger, when ever I'm nervous about something, or another thing I do is twirl a strand of hair around my finger.
--
She has a small butterfly tattoo on her ankle, she got it when she was on one of her 'rebellion' sprees. She regrets it now, even though it's a very small one.
--
She's a book addict, she rather stay home from a party and read a good book, especially when it's raining and she's sitting in her window seat.
--
Bad temper, insult my friends or family, and it's on!
Insult me and not so much.. I know how to handle it.
Hobbies:
Writing
Collecting Shells and Boxes
Photography, she usually takes pictures of colorful things. (:
Family:
Julia Landson-Mom
BROTHERS
Robert Landson
Micheal Landson
History:My life hasn't been a cup of tea.. but he hasn't been really tough either, just a few rough spots, and some disappointments, Hmmm.. where should I begin... How about the beginning?! Does that sound good? Great!

Well I was born in Miami Florida, My name, -Hero, is from Shakespeare's comedy, 'Much Ado About Nothing' My parents are big fans of his writing, and they study his life, and basically everything about him, sounds kind of stalker-ish, but then again he's dead.. So.. Whatever.. You'd think that with parents like that I would have read the story, and would know all about Shakespeare.. WRONG! that was the last thing I wanted to hear/read about. Where my stupid name came from.

I was the youngest of my siblings, there were three, including me, my two other brothers, Robert and Micheal, and then there was me.. Hero. The weird one of the bunch, the youngest, the only girl, and the only one that was named after a character in Shakespeare's comedy!
I got teased throughout first grade, middle school, and into high-school. It was annoying! The boys would dramatically pretend to fall, or get hurt then call. 'HERO! Hero! My Hero must save me!' it was stupid, but what else do you expect from immature middle school boys?! In high-school they didn't tease me much, but there were a few times they did.

I grew up in a beach front house, it was large and mysterious, and had many secret places, attics, here and there, it was a really old house! So whenever I had the time I would sneak away and explore, like any 10 year old would do of course!

I was 14 at the time my parents decided to get a divorce, I was torn, crushed, completely shocked at their words when they gave me the 'We just don't love each other anymore' talk crap.

So I decided to run away, when they were least expecting I ran, well walked.., all my things were in a big huge duffel bag I could barely carry, I made it as far as the gas station two blocks down the road before I was caught, well to put it in as little words as possible.. They were mad.. Like... not a little mad,, REALLY mad. So I was grounded, my parents divorced, and my mom got full custody. My dad, well, he split, disappeared into nowhere. Never saw him again. Zilch.. Nada..Nothing left, not even a small memory! And my brothers, they were already in college, so we hardly ever saw them anyway.

So the years passed, I was soon 15, and now I'm 16 years old, I grew to sort of, not completely, like my name, because people didn't tease me as much about it. So right when everything was going great in life, my mom decided to move, to Oakland, Cali. Where all her family is, and well.. my family also. All the way on the other side of the U.S.A! I really hated the decision, might have hated her, but I could see where she was coming from, she was far from her family, and her parents, she wanted to be home again. So we packed our bags and headed to Cali, it wasn't a long flight, that might just be I slept, read, or watched movies most of the flights, so time flew (pardon the pun) by unnoticed.

When we got to Cali we were greeted by family and old friends of my mom's. It was like a family reunion! While my mom was searching for a house, we were staying at my grand parents house, I had traveled there many times before and had enjoyed it.. All my cousins, my grandparents funny little fights. They weren't bad fights, just little bickers that cause a laugh after wards.

All in all I wasn't that bad, and I managed. My mom found a house, and we moved in, so now I'm already registered at a high school and I'm very nervous! I don't know exactly when my mom wants me to start, because she wants me to help her around the house, get it clean and finish unpacking it all. So, that's about it.
Phrase (Read rules): :ph43r:
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Full Name: Edward Cullen (YES. I AM ROLEPLAYING EDWARD CULLEN. DARNIT, SHOOT ME. I GAVE IN. xD)
Height: 6 '2'
Nationality: American x Italian.
Personality: You'll find out.
-Baseball
-Piano
-Classical music
Dislikes:
-People he loves being in danger
-Being contradicted
History: You'll find out.
Eye Color: Golden brown.. When he's hungry, black.
Hair Color/Style/Length: See picture.
Skin Tone: Pale white.
Physique: See picture (Cause I'm so lazy)
Extra Items: None.
Picture: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ Edwardcullen
Picture Credit: (REQUIRED) Google images

Last edited by Garf on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 pm

HERO

I sat on the beach, my eyes intently staring at the white page in front of me. I sat in the hot sand, my back leaning against a rock, my legs near my chest and the book leaning against my knees my right hand held an apple that every once in a while I took a small bite out of. And my left hand was the one turning the page whenever I finished one. Small gusts of wind constantly came and blew sand into my lap, sometimes even into my face, I patiently sighed and brushed it off then went right back into reading. I was reading a quirky, entertaining book, called Kiss My Book.

Once in a while I would let out a little laugh when a funny part came along, but other than that the only thing that could be heard was the waves that beat down onto the sand not 10 feet away from me. The ocean spray reached me whenever a wave rolled it, it was refreshing and helped with the hot sun beating down on me and all. The wind also had a tendency to blow my hair around, so I finally grew impatient and pulled it into a messing bun, small wisps of hair fell around my face, but there weren't enough to bother me.

Earlie today I had been walking along the beach, and I found this nice little pot near some rocks and a few small caves, away from everyone, it was very quite and relaxing, so I had settled down to read the book that I had started not too long ago. I continued on with the same routine, taking a bit of my apple, finishing a page, turning the page, taking another bite, etc.. Until my apple ran out and I was just turning pages. My stomach growled hinting that it was already time for lunch, the apple hadn't really held the hunger. I ignored it, -as I usually did, and kept on reading.

You could say I'm a bookworm, but what can I say?! Books are fascinating! You're in a whole other world for at least a day or 2.. maybe 5. But it helps you get away from problems in your life and lets your mind relax and your imagination soar, higher than the skies! Faint laughs and little screams echoed distantly in the air, I pulled my eyes reluctantly away from the page and glanced around. While reading was fun, it was also slightly lonely, because whenever I do my reading it's whenever I'm alone. And I haven't been in Oakland long enough to actually make any friends.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 pm

[I think your post will eat mine for dinner. LOL. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:07 pm

(bahaha your siggy are the colors of the Colombia Flag!! xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 pm

The sound of heavy paws pounded through the forest floor as the beast jumped over fallen logs, weaved trees, and turned sharp corners.. Desperatly running from what he knew was coming.
Not far behind him, the sound of impossibly fast footsteps could vaguley be heard in the quiet forest. A creature scarier than even the rabid stray dog it chased. Heck, scarier than most things on the earth.
It saw fear in others' eyes on a daily routine, blood his evening drink...
But luck was on the human's side.. For the only blood he drank was Animals, and the only fear he saw was in their, what he felt to be, soul-less eyes. His name was Edward Cullen.. From the Cullen family.. The vegitarian vampires.
The light was cracking through the thick trees up ahead.. And the dog was a good distance ahead. Edward sped up, kicking harder off the ground.. Taking longer strides. He was right on the canine's tail.. quite literally.
He reached forward to grab the animal, but came to a sudden stop as he felt the sun beat down on him. He was in sight, out of the forest... He had to let it go.
He stood up straight and took in a deep breath, watching as the disoriented canine ran off whimpering. Edward's eyes narrowed as he looked around, trying to determine if anyone had seen him. Considering people walking up and down the sidewalk seemed unfazed and completely relaxed, he decided nobody had seen him. Thankfully.

Just down the sidewalk and over the dunes was the beach.. He could hear the faint screams and laughs of kids carried by the salty wind. Knowing he'd pretty much cleared the forest of possible meals for now, he decided to just go for a walk.. He really had nothing better to do.
He wandered down the sidewalk slowly, and climbed the small brick wall when he came to it. He stepped down into the hot sand, shoes still on.. Then continued to walk along the sand. This part was quiet, only a couple people walking down the shoreline.. And a single girl reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 pm

I continued staring intently at the page of the book, as if I was devouring it or something like that. I was then distracted by the screams that the wind carried towards me, blowing my bangs out of my face. I yawned and stretched a little, my book tumbled too the sand. I sighed impatiently and picked it up, found the page I was on and stuck a sad excuse for a bookmark, an old envelope from a Christmas card that I had gotten from my dad a few years back, in between the pages, I then slipped it into my deviatart book bag. Then I continued stretching my arms then I pushed myself off the hot sand. I saw a boy, well young man, standing not far from me, just barely on the sand. I didn't think much about it and slipped off my flip flops and walked towards the water. It was cool and inviting to my hot feet and I smiled with delight, I loved the ocean, there was nothing else that could compare, except horses that is!

Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Edward paused and looked at the girl who previously was reading. His eyes narrowed again as he observed her walking toward the water. All he had to do was focus hard on her.. On her mind, on what she was thinking about.. And he could read her like a book.
What a sap, he discontinued reading her thoughts after he'd heard enough.. Horses, warmth, reading a comedic romance novel... It was like she was right out of some Disney movie.
He wandered far off to her left, then walked down to where the water would occasionally touch the sand. His shoes sunk slightly into the damp sand, and he stepped back to where it was dry. With a sigh, he looked out to the ocean that was further out and just stared at it.. Musing random thoughts in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 pm

I sighed and felt a constant vibrating in my shorts pocket. I scowled slightly and picked it out and noticed it was a text message, from my mom. I sighed and pressed the 'read' button.
where are you?
I rolled my eyes, she was always so worried about me. I quickly typed up a reply and sent it
beach
I then glanced towards the guy that had been standing closer a little earlier, gosh he was SCARY pale! Like majorly pale. Was he like afraid of the sun or something?! Maybe he was a vampireee! Ooooohh! I giggled at my stupid little thoughts and dug my toes into the sand, my mind on blank.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Noticing the girl had gotten a message on her phone, Edward looked over at her again and looked from the phone to her a couple of times. He chuckled subtly at her very Teenage-like thoughts.. Then looked away just before she looked at him.
Maybe I should say hello.. He thought distantly, taking another sheepish glance at her out the corner of his eye. He backed up a couple of steps, feet shuffling through the loose sand. His gaze was once again plastered on the ocean horizon, and he subconsciously ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 pm

I then quickly glanced away as I saw him look at me. Okay, weird. He then sort of started shuffling towards me. My feet tingled in the sand and I glanced down. I wondered if he was going to come over.. Maybe he wasn't.. maybe he was going towards someone else. I glanced int he other direction. Maybe he was just walking away.. noo. why would he come my way after going that way. All my stupid little thoughts swam in my head. I then shook my head. you're acting stupid, just wait and see... maybe he was say something.. maybe.. or maybe I would never talk to another person my age as long as I lived.. ever since I moved here I hadn't talked to ANYONE my age... only my second cousin, and he was like 23.. and flirting with me.. I shuddered and stared out at the open ocean. The breeze picked up and easily slipped my sort of short hair out of the messy bun it was in. I grumbled a few words and bent down to pick up the hair tie that had drifted down to the water and had started too sink, and I didn't bother putting my hair back up and let it whip around my face, then I sighed with relief as it died down and my hair was normal again.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Edward looked at her subtly one more time, then finally turned his head to face her. "It's.. A nice day out, huh?" He pitifully tried to make conversation with the girl.
Be less obvious. He told himself, mentally slapping himself on the back of his head.
The wind ruffled his hair, causing him to run a hand through it again and pushing it down into it's regularly messy state. [Short. :P]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:02 am

I was so intent on staring out at the ocean that I was startled when I heard a deep, but surprisingly gentle voice near me. I turned my head then automatically I smiled and nodded. "Absolutely gorgeous!" I exclaimed in agreement. Stepping a little out of the water, the hot sand in contrast to the cool water was really surprising and I quickly jumped back and yelped a little. "Stupid..sand.. hot....what the heck.." I muttered as I glanced down at my slightly burnt foot, I winced and stepped back into the water and sighed with relief.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:11 am

Edward couldn't help but chortle at her enthusiasm. "Even the best days have their annoyances, yes?" He said with a restrained smile, side-stepping himself a little closer to the girl.
[SO SHORT. OMG. D:<]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:16 am

(GASP! too short!! BIGGER POST! NEXT TIME!! xDDDDDD)

I laughed a little as his remark and nodded. "Yeah, but it seems I have more than my share of annoyances that I bargained for!" I sighed and shook my head at myself, I lifted my foot out of the water and touched the sand cautiously with my big toe, then I decieded to run for it. I jumped out of the water, causing a little splash to go in the guys direction, but i was in too big of a hurry to apologize, I darted too my flip flops and slipped them on, "Well that's done with!" I laughed and shook my head, I then slowly wandered over to the guy, I'm was tired of calling him 'the guy'. So I offered my hand and said with a friendly smile. "I'm Hero Landson. Just moved here a few days ago.. Haven't had time to meet anyone yet." I laughed gently at the end..
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:27 am

[GOSH. FINE. xDDD]

Edward took a big step backwards as he saw the water coming toward him, but failed to evade a majority of it. It hit his left leg, and immediately the side of his left leg was damp.
"Yes, well.. I think we all have times where it feels that way." He muttered as she ran off to her flip flops. Once she returned, he chuckled softly. When he saw her reach to shake his hand, the faint feel of panic struck in the pit of his stomach.
"Hero? That's an interesting name.. Uhm.. Shakespeare..Much Ado About Nothing, am I right?" He said in a soft voice with an improvising smile. He put his hands behind his back, pulling a pair of leather gloves out of his back pocket. He slipped them on both of his hands, then lifted his left arm to shake her hand. "My name is Edward Cullen." He would say, lifting his head a little higher.
[I know he's horribly OOC... Just.. Guh. Whatever. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 am

(xD It's fine! Smile)

I sighed as I heard him mention my name, but when I realized he wasn't teasing or anything a small smile crept on my face and I nodded. [b]"Yes, that's right.. Please don't tell me you're a Shakespeare fan too?!" I laughed a little and raised my eyebrows. I glanced at his arm as they quickly disappeared around his back, I bit my lip and was about to withdraw when they came back and his left arm, I quickly changed hands and shook his a little firmly. I noticed the gloves and felt a pang in my stomach... Was there something wrong with shaking my hand? Did he really have to put gloves on for that? They hadn't been there before.. I withdrew my hand and smiled a little. "Nice to meet you, Edward."
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:51 am

Edward quietly chuckled. "Not really." He answered, shaking her hand for a moment. He withdrew it as soon as he felt her pulling away, and tucked his gloved hands into his pockets.
"It's nice to meet you, too." He answered in a quiet voice, looking into her eyes. Once again.. He thought hard, focusing on her.. And again he could read her thoughts.
Of course, she noticed the gloves.. You'd have to be sightless not to.
"Sorry. My hands get cold easily.." He came up with the best excuse he could, but realized it was actually even stupider than just letting it go. What normal human gets cold on the beach?
"I, erm..." He hesitated, then finally just shut his mouth and turned, walking quickly back up the beach the way he came.
Stupid, stupid, stupid. he repeated in his head as he tried to keep a straight face. Walk away, yeah.. That's the answer. He wanted so badly to look back at her, but couldn't even bring himself to. He kept walking at a fast pace, finally starting to pull off his gloves.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:56 am

My smile faded completely as he turned and walked away. My mouth was a little open and I was kinda stunned to say the least. I looked around, feeling really stupid... And how psychic was he that he knew what I was thinking? Or was I just that easy to read?! I sighed a little and stuffed my hands into my shorts pockets, small goosebumps started appearing on my legs as the wind picked up. "Well.. Bye...."I said mostly too myself and turned, deciding not to dwell on it. I walked over towards my book bag and picked it up, slinging it over my right shoulder, I stared at the sand as I walked in the opposite direction as Edward, well that was something, at least I knew his name, looking for interesting shells and pebbles as I did.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 am

Edward climbed back over the small brick wall, finally glancing back to where Hero and he stood just moments ago. When she wasn't there, his eyes wandered back and forth until he spotted her.. Walking the opposite way that he had gone.
He looked back and forth quickly, then began jogging further away from the brick wall, but still in the same direction that Hero was moving in. After jogging for a shot while, he walked back to a different point of the wall. He glanced to the left, and could still see her.. Just much further away.
He leaned his hands on the top of the wall and watched, taking the time every so often to glance around to make sure nobody was watching him. But other than that, he kept his gaze on Hero.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:14 am

(STALKER!!!!! :O xD)

I walked and got the odd sensation that someone was watching me, I quickly glanced around and walked a little faster than I had been walking. The wind blew my hair erratically around my face and I just let it. I kept thinking about the conversation, what a strange guy.. or maybe he was like.. nervous? HAH! That's funny, a guy that handsome, OKAY YEAH! shut up.... I ADMIT IT! anyway, a guy that handsome being nervous, woo.. that be a shocker.. I pushed the thoughts too the back of my head, seeing some teenagers playing in the waves a ways ahead. I bit my lip and sort of lowered my gaze as I walked by.

But before I noticed a large splash had soaked me to the bone. I whirled towards the teens, a few guys were snickering and the girls were glaring at the guys, my temper flared. "What the hell do you think you jerks are doing?" They kept snickering, and water dripped from their wet hair. "Oh! You think this is funny?! How rude of me not to laugh along with you!!" I glared at them, I picked up a handful of sand and threw it right at them, then I repeated it. The girls that were still in the water laughed hysterically at the guys shocked expressions. If you wanted to be respected you had to earn it!

I then glared at them one last time and crouched down picking up my book bag and walking away.
"Whoa dude! What a great chic!" One exclaimed!
"Usually girls just bite their lip and walk by... I wonder if she goes to our school." Said the other.
I laughed a little and concealed my smile and kept walking away. But still sort of peeved that I was soaked.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:30 am

Edward's eyes narrowed as he watched the scene occur. Just watching the boys laugh at her, he felt outraged.. He couldn't even imagine how she felt.
She started flipping out and throwing sand, and Edward almost grinned.. But still felt angry at the boys. Then she started to walk away after they said something... And she was.. smiling?
He read her thoughts again.. And found no mind to disagree with them. Boys were confusing.. Odd.. Hard to read. Especially at that age. He looked away from her and sighed softly as he glanced around, keeping a mental note of everyone around him. From there, he would climb up onto the wall and stand on top of it, beginning to walk in the same direction Hero was headed, but still a good distance ahead of her.

Last edited by Garf on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:38 am

It's not like I thought it was charming (AHEM!! xD HE'S OF TRACK THERE MISSY! xD), it just made me laugh how sometimes stupid boys change their opinions so fast, first she was worthy of being soaked completely, then they thought she was a 'great chic'. HAH! Boys were so immature sometimes! They should try making up their minds ones in a while!!! I laughed gently and continued smiling, at least I gave them what they deserved!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:53 am

Edward hopped off the wall again, this time on the beach side of it. He then turned and used his hands to lift himself onto it, so he was sitting with his legs dangling down.
"What happened to you?" He called out to Hero, trying his best to make his voice heard over the crashing waves. He kept his gaze on her, and smiled very faintly.. In fact, it could barely be considered a smile.. More like the corners of his lips just very slightly curled up. He hated to smile too much.. And he wasn't even sure why.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 am

I was pulled away from my thoughts and realized I was being talked too, that all too familiar voice, even though I had only heard it a couple of times.. I slowly turned, the water from my wet hair dripped down my cheeks. I was surprised to see him not that far off.. I cupped my mouth and called back. "Some immature jerks trying to be funny.." I said and un-cupped my mouth, I slowly walked towards him, maybe he was more talkative now?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next