.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:06 am

Edward hopped down off of the brick wall, landing softly into the mixture of Beach grass and sand. He recaptured his composure, then started walking toward Hero until he was close enough for her to hear him talk. "A strange definition of funny." He observed out loud as he approached her, looking at her up and down once, and scanning his eyes over her. Afterwards, he looked up and into her eyes. [SHORT BUT THERE ISN'T MUCH TO DO WHEN THEY'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION. FJANGWRHBTNY. xD]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 am

"I know right?" I coughed and a small shiver ran up my spine as another wind picked up it did more damage now that I was all wet. I sneezed a little and met his gaze. What a strange eye color.. It looked almost.. Yellow? I kept trying to figure out what color they were exactly and then glanced away not wanting him to think I was staring at him or anything.. Oh wait.. I had been staring, at his EYES! Now that's awkward!!
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 am

"Bless you," Edward immediately would say after her dainty sneeze. He offered somewhat more of a smile, then started to pull off his brown cloth jacket. "Here. You need it more than I do.." He pulled his arms out of the sleeves handed it her way, still looking into her eyes.. Even though she no longer was looking into his.
"So, you and your mother moved here... What was the reason?" He asked curiously, tilting his head slightly.

[Ooohhh.. Notice she never told him she moved there with her mother... Oooohh... xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:28 am

I shivered lightly then offered him a smile. "Thanks!" I said blushing a bit at how nice he was too offer his coat. When I slipped into it it felt colder than it had when I didn't have it on. I shivered once again but it soon warmed up. I then listened as he spoke, asking me a question.. I shrugged a little... "My moms family is all here.." I said and smiled a little. "Wait..." I looked at him confused. "I don't recall telling you that... Did I?!" I asked sort of puzzled..
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:57 am

Edward paused for a moment to think, then smiled.. Probably bigger than he had ever before in her presence.
"Of course you did.." He said, his smile fading for just a moment.. Though it returned as he chortled. "Yeah, you guys moved in from Florida.." He added, trying to cover his ass the best he could.
"But anyways.. Her family is here, huh? Are you.. Uhm.. Glad to be with your mom's family? Are they nice?" He inquired deeper, then offered for her to join him in walking toward the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:01 am

"Florida......? How'd you know?" I inquired ignoring his questions, I was pretty sure I hadn't told him that either. I processed these occurrence's, he knew I came with my mom... and I cam from Florid. "Are you....Stalking me?!" I blurted, and instantly felt stupid, because I doubted he was. "Er... ignore that.. thinking out loud.." I murmured..
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Edward sighed quietly, glancing back behind him. "You told me," He turned back to face her. "Remember? Down by the shore?" He asked, tilting his head a little bit and narrowing his eyes at her.
"Stalker?.." He scoffed lightly and tucked his hands into his jean pockets again. "That's a new one." He murmured quietly..
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:34 pm

[H'omg.. I don't remember replying. At all. I came on to reply and.. I guess I already did? O.O]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:21 pm

I looked at him with a puzzled expression, "Oh my gosh.. I can't remember that!" I said and bit my lip. Did I have short term memory loss or something?? I looked really confused and sighed then I shrugged. "Whatever.. and yes... I'm enjoying it here." I smiled and looked around. "What about you? Where are you from?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Edward quietly chuckled, averting his gaze almost in a shy manner for a few seconds. "Uhh, yeah. I am." He answered, facing her again. He would then add in a hesitant way, "We've lived here for.. a while." Another strong gust of wind blew, and he was beginning to get a little worried for her well being. It was late in the evening, and the warmth wouldn't last forever. "You should get home.. Before you get sick." He suggested calmly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 pm

"Ahh... you and.. Who?, If you don't mind me asking.." I laughed a bit then I felt another gust of wind, it blew my hair around my face and made me sigh. I pushed it back carefully and listened as he spoke too me. "Yeah.. I was thinking the same..." I laughed gently, slipping out of his jacket and frowning at how it was wet on the inside.. "Sorry.... But thanks!" I smiled and shivered a little as I held my book bag close and held the coat out to him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:24 pm

"My family, and myself.. Of course." Edward answered her question in a low voice. "My father is a well-known Doctor in town. Someone in your family has.. probably heard of him.." He added in with a small smile.
"Thank you." he said in reply to her handing him his jacket, and he took it from her.. Holding it a little out from his body, just barely pinching the fabric with his fingertips.
[Short. :P]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:26 pm

I laughed gently... "Well.. See you around?!" I asked as I took a few steps back and started to turn. (SHORT xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:32 pm

[xD]

Edward nodded, taking a couple of steps back away from her as well. "Yeah.. See you around."He said with a small smile, lifting his hand in a motionless wave to her. [SHORT JRFEGTEKANHGBTA]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 pm

I waved back and smiled, then turned completely and began walking towards the sidewalk, I rubbed my arms as I did. My mom would flip when I got home, oh well.. What was there too do. I sighed and hasted my pace, I reached the pavement and walked in the general direction of my large, white, house. I glanced back once at Edward then quickly looked away.. He was nice, but strange.. Very strange. Something about him... I couldn't place my finger on it!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Edward turned on his heel and started walking toward the brick wall again. He lifted himself over it, landing easily on the pavement on the other side. He walked back toward the forest, glancing once back over his shoulder to see if Hero was still in sight. Unfortunately, she wasn't. But he hoped he'd be seeing her again at some point.
He entered back under the cover of shade that the trees in the forest supplied. The brightness of the outside got darker and darker as he walked deeper in at an increasingly quick pace.
Finally, he stopped and looked all around himself, making sure that nobody was in sight. And when he confirmed that he was alone, he kicked off the loose dirt and began running through the thick wood, growing closer to his Forest house with every stride.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:49 pm

I broke into a jog as it got colder and colder and I was now shivering. I finally ran up the sidewalk too my house and took the porch steps two at a time. I burst through the door and sighed as the warm air received me with open arms and engulfed around me. My mom peeked out of the kitchen and looked sort of stunned. "What happened too you?!" She asked worriedly as she hurried over too me, "Look at you! You're all wet! Go get dried off and come have a cup of coco!" She said, not bothering to wait for answer, she would ask later when I was dry. I did as I was told and ran up the stairs too my room. I quickly took off my wet clothes, took a hot shower, then got into my comfy Cheshire cat PJ's. Then I brushed my hair out and pulled it into a bun, I brushed my teeth.. all the usual. Then I went downstairs and sat at the bar in the kitchen, a steaming cup was waiting for me. I loved my mom she was so understanding! I sipped it as I explained what had happened, she looked mad, then laughed at what I had done.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Edward ran for about ten minutes through the thick woods, growing tired of making the commute each time he would go to hunt.
But finally, the large house would come into sight. It was based with wood, but very many of the walls were made of strong glass.. Making for a very open and airy feel to the building.
[Using his house from the twilight movie. xD]
As he approached the house, he tossed his brown jacket into a large garbage can outside. Then walked up the stairs, and in the door.
His brothers Emmet and Jasper were in the main room, playing a game of cards. His father was likely still at work, and his mother was sitting in a chair reading a book.
As soon as Edward sat down on the wooden, Jasper's head turned.. His eyes were dark, borderline black. Edward held his breath.
Next was Esme, their mother.. She took in a deep breath through her nostrils, then looked at Edward. Though her gaze didn't remain, and she slowly looked back down at her book.. Occasionally glancing at Jasper.
"You were with a human?" Jasper's voice was low, and his expression appearing highly unstable.
"Jasper.. It's your go." Emmet said in a slightly irritated voice without looking up from his hand of cards.
Edward neglected to answer Jasper, and simply sat there with his head in his hand, and his elbow resting on the arm of the futon. "What game are you guys playing?" He asked, changing the subject very much on purpose.
"Well.. We were trying to play Poker. But Jasper is a little sidetracked." Emmet slapped down his cards, finally looking up at Edward.
Jasper sighed and turned, slapping his pair of cards down. "I fold." He said, then stood.. Walking quickly up the stairs without even looking back at Edward or Emmet.
"What's wrong with him?" Edward asked Emmet, who simply shrugged and gathered up his cards. He then decided to turn in as well. "I'm gonna go in my room." He walked to the slightly curved staircase, and jogged up them.
Esme placed her book upside down on the table next to her and looked at Edward, her eyes sparkling.
"Who is she?" She asked with a knowing grin. Edward sighed and averted his gaze, standing up.
"I don't know what you guys mean. I just brushed against someone at the beach." He stood in annoyance, then started up the stairs as well. "I'm gonna go into my room for the night." He murmured, then disappeared into his bedroom.
Esme sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She picked up her book again, and with a sigh proceeded to read it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 pm

I sat with my left leg resting on the little wooden piece that ran across the bottom of the stool, and my right leg hung freely as I dangled it in small circles, our of pure boredom. My left elbow was resting on the counter and my head was resting in my palm. My right arm was resting on the counter and my pinkie finger absently stirred the little marshmallows in my cup. My mom had gone upstairs too read, and I had stayed and thought. About life, my old friends.. how I was probably going to be a social outcast at this highschool. All these thoughts swirled in my head, one of them was about Edward... and how strange he had been, how he had acted, the strange color of his eyes, his COLD jacket! On strange guy that's for sure.... Then I thought up excuses. Maybe he was socially awkward? Seemed unlikely. His eyes? Easy contacts! Cold jacket... well, maybe he had just put it on?! Doubted it...

My thoughts didn't get very far when I heard a knock on my door. "Hero you home?" Called an unfamiliar voice. I jumped off the stool, almost tipping over the cup of coco, and stuck my pinkie in my mouth licking off the little bit of chocolate that was on it. I walked over to the door and pulled it open, surprised to see Mike Newton (BUAHA! xD) standing in the doorway. "I didn't even know you knew my name!" I laughed when he smiled and said hi. "Trust me, when someone as nice (i knew he wanted to say another word) introduces herself, well, then it's hard NOT too listen!"

I shrugged.. "Ummm.. sorry about the mess.. -I looked down at my PJ's- And the PJ's!" I said sort of embarrassed as he stepped in. "Soo.. what are you doing here?" I asked curiously, not in a rude way though. "I was wondering if you wanted to go too the movies tomorrow night.. they're giving that new movie, Avatar(XD)."

"I've seen it already.." I said making a small face..
"How about Dear John then?"
"Eh.... sure! I'll ask my mom and give you a call." I replied.
"Great, I'll give you my number." He said as he grabbed a sharpie out of his pocket, then asked for some paper.
I shrugged and offered my hand, he hastily wrote it down and smiled. "See you around."
"See ya!" I said closing the door, well that had been... New?!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Edward walked into his bedroom, shutting the door quietly behind himself. He pulled off his belt as he walked across the room, pressing a button on his stereo. Through the small speakers, a very soft Piano ballad began to fill his room.. Making him smile a little.
He tossed his belt to the other side of the room and walked to his Chaise lounge, sweeping some papers and books off to the side, just clearing enough room to lay on it. He had one foot dangling down off the side, and the other bent slightly, on the piece of furniture. His head rest on the back of it, and he boredly picked up a CD that was hidden in the piles of paper next to him. He looked over the back of the CD, though his mind was set on anything but what was on the back of the cover.
What was it about that girl? Hero? She just seemed different.. Different than any other girl he'd met.
He could read her mind like a book, just as he could anyone's. She seemed like she was just the average teenage girl.. No different than any other who would stare at him googly-eyed. But something about her just.. Brought him in. Dragged him in. Made him want to know more about her.. And have her tell him, not just learn by sneakily reading her thoughts.
The piano ballad that played in his room intensified, and he stood up off the Chaise lounge. He walked to the open part of his room, which dropped down directly into the forest. He placed a hand on the glass and looked out into the forest, eyes narrowed and mind wandering..
He had to see her again, there was no doubt about that. But what were the chances she'd want to see him? He acted completely absurd around her. Surely she thought nothing more of him than a stranger.. A creep. Someone who she was going to complain to her mother about when she got home. He sighed and turned, walking back inside of his room with his gaze down.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:27 pm

I leaned on the door and stared at my hand. Mike was nice and all.. But he wasn't for me, just friends, nothing more.. I quickly walked over to the notepad on the fridge and copied down the number, then I scrubbed my hand with soap in the sink. Then I dried with a towel and slowly wandered up the stairs. I peeked in my moms room, the door was open a crack and she was asleep with a book in her lap and her glasses in her hands. I smiled and quietly tip toed in, I took the glasses from her hand and placed them on the nightstand, then I took the book, marked the page and placed them beside it. I kissed her forehead gently and pulled the covers around her. She was a middle aged woman, but from having a teen aged girl she was growing old before her time. She was attractive but smile lines circled her mouth and small bags under her eyes, and small little white hairs peeked out here and there. I turned off the light and walked back towards the hall. I then closed the door to the bedroom and walked towards mine. I stepped in and shut the door, walking instantly over too my bed and tossing myself upon it. The breeze from the open window cooled the hot room and was very refreshing/
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 pm

[Mornnnnnnnnnnnningg Very Happy]

Edward had left the house around three or four that morning. He very silently and stealthily wandered about in the woods, searching for any animal of significant size to have as a meal. It'd been several days since he last ate.. And he was starved.
He finally stopped walking and looked up. Through the green leaves in the tree, he could see the sun beginning to rise high into the sky. A green overlay of light tinted the woods, and himself.
He set his jaw and leaned on a tree, continuing to glance around for any living thing... Finally, far out in the distance, he spotted a large Buck harmlessly wandering about the newly-lit woods, it's nose close to the ground as it searched around for patches of grass or clover. A grin came across Edward's pale face, and he slowly moved to the opposite side of the tree.
His hands grasped onto either side of the tree, and he placed his feet on it. He gripped tighter onto the bark, and began to climb up the narrow tree.
Once high enough, he would jump to the next tree over.. Remaining as quiet as he could, while still moving incredibly fast. He jumped from tree to tree until he was nearly right above the Cervidae.
It's head lifted into the air, setting it's large antlers in an upright position. Edward held his breath, leaning down between two thick branches. The two remain as still as stone for a few seconds, but the buck was the first to break the moment of complete silence. He lowered his large head once again and began nibbling on the grass.
Edward took advantage of opportunity and dropped down from the two branches, his feet hitting hard upon the deer's back. It let out a loud cry and began to try to run, but Edward's strong hands grasped onto either one of it's antlers, and snapped them both to the right, breaking the deer's neck with a single smooth movement.
He jumped off of the dying animal, pulling it down so that it lay on the forest floor. IT's eyes were large and showed pain.. Edward looked at them and sighed, before pressing his foot firmly on the animal's neck.
It's belly heaved up one last time in a final breath, then it's entire body relaxed. Feeling little sympathy for the animal, Edward took a breath, then kneeled beside it and placed both hands on it's neck.. Finally, a decent meal.
[Fail post... I suck at action. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Before I had realized it, I had fallen asleep and slept peacefully through the night. Dreaming of nothing in particular. I didn't get cold, even though I was sleeping on top of the covers. I woke up in an odd position, laying diagonally on the bed, not even close too the pillow, I laughed gently and rubbed the sleep and out of my eyes and stared at my ceiling, my hair was a mess and spread out around my head as I turned onto my back. I yawned and stretched my arms into the air, wondering what I was too do today.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Once Edward had finished with the deer, he grabbed it by the antlers and dragged it into a deeper part of the forest, where people very rarely went. He left it there, then wiped off his mouth, walking back toward his house to get his car. He'd go out today... He just didn't feel like staying at the house all day. [Short. :P]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I felt my phone vibrate on the bed not far from me, I glanced at it and groaned not picking up, because I was just too lazy too roll over too it and see who it was. I hugged the pillow too my chest then heard my mom call up the stairs. "Herooo!! Come make breakfast for your brothers! They came too visit for the weekend!" She called. I sighed and sat up tossing the pillow aside and quickly pulled my hair into a bun. I walked too the door, swung it open and walked out, through the hall down the spiral stairs, and down to the living room I then walked into the kitchen and smiled as I saw my two older brothers sitting at the kitchen bar. "Hey shorty!" My brother Robert called and jumped down, her ran over too me and picked me up, spinning me around, my brother Micheal copied his actions and smiled down at me. "Hows school? Met any friends?" -"Any BOYfriends?!" Robert added in laughing. I shot him a 'drop dead' glance and then laughed. "Nah.."

-"This note says otherwise.." My brother Rob said thoughtfully as He looked at the fridge and at the note that said 'Mike Newton, movies tomorrow night 875-2903.'
I groaned. "He's a friend.. that likes me.." I growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next