.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:27 am

Edward chuckled, then once again went into thought as she asked him a question. "I always have at least one for you, and surely you know what it is." He said, almost as if he were thinking out loud. He continued looking up, looking very thoughtful for a few moments. . .
"I have one," He suddenly said, looking back at her. "What is your favorite color?" He asked, randomly, but curiously, as he looked into her eyes. [He didn't already ask that, right?... xDD]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:41 am

(I feel like going extravagant.. xDD)

A delicate smile graved my features as I gazed up at his thoughtful face. Wondering what kind of question he would throw at me. Then he spoke, and the smile grew as I realized it was quite easy, and simple. "Oh that's easy! Aquamarine!" I exclaimed and laughed a little. "What about your fave color?" I asked him, my bangs falling gently over my eyes as I looked at the ground, paying attention to where I walked, I was known to easily tripping while not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:55 am

[I can try........... *is gonna fail* xD]

Edward's liquid topaz eyes hardened for a moment as he glanced around again, giving into the habit of being very wary without any hesitation. After a few moments of analyzing every moving thing in the forest, he turned his face back to Hero, and his eyes were softened again.
"You know," He started, the creases in his forehead deepening as he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the ground momentarily. "As the years have gone by, my preference on color has changed very often... But more recently, I've found myself really.. enjoying blue, I guess you could say." He looked back up at her through his eyelashes, still facing down slightly. [Meh. No different than a normal post. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:02 am

(you didn't have tooo! xDD, only if you want to! I just.. didn't want to make my post short.. and boring on top of it all.. xDD)

I titled my head in curiosity, wondering why it had recently changed to blue.. I then voiced my thoughts. "Why blue?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow to add a little emphasis you could say. As I waited those few seconds for his reply, I thought back on what now had been a week ago, the gorgeous song he had played on the piano, it was so strong. My eyes had almost watered while hearing him play. I would give anything to hear him play it again, it was such an extravagant piece. I would ask him what it was called, so I could maybe download it.. or better yet, get a recording of him playing it.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:08 am

Edward shrugged his shoulders, facing ahead. "I don't know," He simply replied with a small smile, twisting and untwisting his fingers behind his back.
"If you don't mind me asking," He said, lifting an eyebrow though he wasn't facing her. "What are you thinking?" His eyes moved to her, but he kept facing forward. As always, he studied her features.. But he did it more subtly this time, only watching intently for a few seconds before loosening his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:23 am

I ripped myself away from my thoughts and nodded as he spoke, then I smirked a little. "Why do you always ask that same question?" I asked curiously, then knew almost instantly he would tell me to reply first. "I was thinking about that song you played.. On the piano.." I smiled and shrugged. "It's kinda hard to forget about it.." I said.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:14 am

"I thought you would have figured it out by now." Edward sighed, giving her a short glance with golden eyes. "Not all of us have the special abilities like it..." He started, holding his head a little higher. He discontinued walking, deciding they were far enough into the murky forest, and he rest his hand on a large tree. "I can read most everyone's minds. I can always hear them out loud, like.. A restaurant, full of people talking out loud." He tried his best ti explain it in a way she might understand. "Now, understand that for over ninety years, I've been able to hear everyone's thought as they think of it. . . Except for yours. It's frustrating." He added the last words with a smile, but also a hint of stress in his voice. Then turning to address what she'd said afterwards, he sighed. "It's nothing special." He declared, wrapping his hand around a thick limb about Six feet above the ground.
[Uhm. Imma say that he wrote the song. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:21 am

"Ahh... well I figured you could read minds, but I never thought you couldn't read mine..." I trailed off, I found a nice mossy area and flopped down, leaning my back against a tree. "Why is it frustrating?" I asked right after he stated that small fact.. "I'm sure you've heard many of teen girls thoughts, mine aren't all that special..." I shrugged..

I almost immediately shook my head. "No no nooo!! It's much more than special! It was.. amazing.. breathtaking!" I stated, not allowing room for hi to argue. "By the way, that reminds me.. who composed that song?" I voiced the question I had been thinking for a while now.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:34 am

Edward absentmindedly picked at the tree bark with his fingertips, tossing it down onto the ground when he pulled off each piece. "I have," He said, trying to sound as sane as possible while admitting he'd read teenage girls' mind in the past. "But you seem.. Different than other girls I've seen. I want to know the kind of things you think, or dream about. You fascinate me." He said in a soft voice, then releasing the tree and turning around, grasping onto parts of the trunk. He held on tight, then lifted his legs up, using them to "walk" up the tree. And once he was six feet up, he turned around and sat down on the limb he was previously holding onto. He leaned his back on the thick trunk of the tree, sprawling one leg out along the limb, and the other folded, with his arm resting on top of his knee.
"As for the song. . ." He exhaled, hating how much she adored it, yet he couldn't help but widely grin at her kind complements. "I wrote it... About eight or nine days ago." He said impishly. "It took a few days, and it still needs work. But.."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:42 am

I titled my head, as far as I had known I had never 'fascinated' anyone, and I can't say that I didn't blush at his words. I pushed myself back up to my feet and brushed off some moss that stuck. I doubted I was anywhere near fascinating, and found it weird that he couldn't read my thoughts like he read everyone elses thoughts. I slowly wandered over to the tree and looked up at him, I absently picked at the bark of the tall pine as I listened. Then I looked up at him, a little astonished. "You wrote it?" I asked, "Nine.. days ago?" I shook my head. "That song sounded difficult to play.. and to write it in only.. a week.. Hard to believe.." I said and smiled lightly. "Well, I guess you've had lots of practice, and I shouldn't be that surprised.." I smiled. I grew tired of looking up at him. I reached one hand up, but couldn't reach the trunk he was on. I looked at Edward with a hopeful gaze and stood on my tip toes, as if saying 'pretty please'.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:08 am

"I had bits and pieces written out for the longest time," Edward said, leaning down slightly to look at her. "Guess you could say I just.. Had the inspiration to put them together and finish it." He added with a hinted smirk. As he saw her give him a pleading look, he stood and walked a little bit down the thick limb, jumping off it and onto the leafy ground, making a loud thud and leaving somewhat of an imprint on the damp soil. He then walked to Hero, standing behind her. He lowered his hands and locked his fingers so that he made a step with his hand, then lowered them even more so they were just a few inches higher than her feet. "Step on, I'll lift you up." He said with a smile, waiting for her to step on.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:10 am

"What kind of inspiration?" I asked curiously, I then smiled as he jumped down and put his hands together as a step. I nodded at his instructions and stepped onto his sturdy hard hands. I didn't have to worry about hurting him, he was as hard as a stone.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:15 am

Edward slowly lifted Hero up a little higher, straightening out his spine. "Just grab onto the tree trunk," He instructed calmly, looking up to make sure she did as such.
"Inspiration comes from anywhere... It can be hard to find, but it's out there." He said with lifted eyebrows. "It can be from somewhere you go, or something you see.. Or someone." He put purposeful emphasis on the last words, giving her a quick wink.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 am

I did as I was told and grabbed the tree trunk, from the height I was at it was easy to climb up onto it. I grabbed on tightly and pulled myself up onto the trunk. I then settled down on the limb with my feet dangling and my back leaning against a trunk that was right behind the one I was on. All the while listening to him as he spoke. I then heard Edwards emphasis on 'someone' I felt myself blush, I had taken a while for me to understand but finally it hit home. I felt my cheeks turn crimson red. "ohh.." I trailed off, not knowing how to respond.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:29 am

Edward released her foot as he felt the pressure lift off his hands. He smiled softly, then climbed up the trunk the same was he had before. Except this time, he climbed a little bit higher, just above her head, and jumped off the base part of the tree, landing easily on the thick limb that she was sitting on, about five feet out. He turned around and sat there, folding one leg underneath him and allowing the other to dangle. Without being at loss for a single breath, he looked at her calmly and smiled. "Have any questions come to you?" He asked casually, placing his hand behind him on the branch and leaning back on it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:33 am

"Why did.. i inspire it?" I asked, yeah yeah... I'm direct.. I wanted to know, and if he wanted me to know he would tell me. I smiled a little. To think that I inspired part of that piano composition....It just made me smile.. I mean how would you feel if someone finished a song like that and you were the reason?! You'd feel pretty great right?! I felt myself blush and looked away.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:37 am

Edward tilted his head to the side, flashing his white teeth in a wide smile. "Come on," He chuckled. "You ask the simplest questions... Do I really have to draw it out how you inspired me?" He asked with a toned voice, placing another hand behind himself on the branch and comfortably leaning back on it as well.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:21 pm

I shrugged trying to hide a small smile. "I wouldn't mind that at all..." I then giggled lightly and sighed leaning my head back and staring up at the other branches of this tall tall tree. Small leaves fluttered through the air, autumn was near, and the leaves were changing colors and the ground was covered with oranges, reds and yellows.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Edward's eyes smoldered as he looked at her, tilting his head a little bit to the side. "I don't know," He started smugly. "You look in the mirror almost every day; I would assume you already know." He stated, clearly not expecting of an answer, considering how fast he began talking again. "But if I were to explain it to you. I probably would mention the perfect way your hair tosses itself through the breeze by the ocean... Or the way your eyes seem to light up when you're reading a book. Your facial expressions act as if you've thrown your entire conscious mind inside the story. Which, that is very likely to be possible, now that I think of it." His eyes seemed to drift as he talked, his face tilted upward. As he analyzed the reddish brown color of the light that shone through the trees, far above their heads.. He continued. "Or the way you blush scarlet each time I say even the smallest thing in your favor." He faced her once again, with a very amused expression, almost as if expecting that familiar blush to come through, if it hadn't already.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:31 pm

I was about to reply to his first words then stared at him with my eyes slightly wide as he continued, talking about my hair, my eyes, my blush.. I was a little stunned, he had actually paid attention to every detail, my eyes lighting up at a story, the way my hair looked when the wind tossed it around. "I.." was about to say something, then just stopped, not knowing exactly how I was to respond to that, instead I smiled, and the familiar blush filled my cheeks as I looked away. I was flattered, and, there was a feeling bubbling up inside of me, it was a hard to explain feeling, it was.. ahhh, I won't even try to explain in, but that feeling had grown in a simple week.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Edward's chuckle boomed, breaking the short silence. "There it is!" He pointed out, his smile nearly touching his eyes. He sucked in a deep breath, then released it as he shifted his weight on his arms to make it more comfortable. "Was that a good enough description?" He offered, already sure of the answer. Her blushing cheeks said it all. He'd flattered her - and he was always more than happy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:17 am

I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed along with him, I then nodded. "I guess that pretty much explains me.. " I giggled lightly and looked down at the ground, my feet continued dangling in the air, I hadn't really looked down, and we were a good 6 1/2 feet in the air. I then looked over at Edward, "Will I ever get to hear you play again?" I asked him curiously. "Not just the same song.. others.." I smiled and tilted my head, it had grown to be a habit whenever I was curious or asking a question I'd just tilt my head.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:21 am

Edward nodded a couple of times, his smile softening. "If you'd like to, then yes." He answered, shrugging a bit. He removed his hands from behind him, and leaned slightly forward, grasping onto the tree, just in front of his lap. He looked down at the ground for a moment, then back at her. "I should go," He said, looking up at the sky, and once again returning his gaze to Hero. "Emmet is probably getting impatient.."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:32 am

"I do!" I said enthusiastically and nodded, then my smile faded and I nodded a little seriously. 'Yeah, he's probably wondering what I did to you!" I laughed gently and shook my head. I smiled a little looking at the ground, it was too far to jump, he had to get me down before he left.. obviously, he wouldn't leave me here.. (haha0
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:42 am

Edward chortled. "Right." He said jokingly, then turned so that he was sitting side-ways on the branch, before jumping down onto the soft, leafy ground below. "Here," He said as he stepped below her, holding both his hands up. His palms turned inward and his long fingers stretched out. "Just jump into my arms, I'll catch you." He said, his voice slightly strained at the angle his neck was at as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next