.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:53 am

I looked at him skeptically, then remembered that vampire were fast and strong, nothing would happen to me, I slid forward a little and laughed lightly, then slid off, falling down towards Edwards arms, it felt like eternity in the air, even though it was only a few seconds. (Short xD)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:02 am

Edward caught her immediately, without even flinching or shifting as her weight fell into his arms. Her face was only inches from his, so close... So, dangerously close..., he took in a silent breath, and held it.
".. There you go." He said awkwardly after staring into her eyes for longer than he'd meant to, and he slowly lowered the arm that held her legs, allowing her to stand on her own.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:07 am

I gazed back into his eyes, noticing how he held his breath, I quickly looked away and stood up on my own. "Thanks.." I smiled lightly.. "Well.. See you around." I said, remembering that time on the beach, it made me smile even bigger. I stood up on my tip toes and let my warm lips press to his cold cheek.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 am

Edward nodded, freezing in place as he felt her warm lips on his granite cheek. "I'll make sure you get out of the forest safe," He assured her, though implying he wasn't going to be in sight. At least, not if she didn't try hard looking. "Good night, Hero." He finished with a wink, seeming to just melt back to normal. He took her head between both his large hands, giving her a soft kiss atop her forehead, then he released her from his firm grasp, and kicked off the soil and dashed deeper into the forest, the only remnant of his presence being the leaves rustling after he'd sprinted across them.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm

I felt myself smile and looked down as I kicked a small stone. Then I slowly began walking down the trail in the opposite direction he had disappeared in. I felt all happy, and bubbly inside. I bit my lip and laughed a little. That had been.. so.. out of nowhere.. (short xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:20 pm

[Next day? Smile]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:17 pm

(sure =D)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 am

Edward sighed softly as his eyes moved across the piece of paper in front of him. He would move his gaze to an opened old book, then to the paper under his hand, and back again. In golden letters, engraved on the front of the book was "The holy bible - King James version." It was opened toward the end of the book, on the chapter revelations. And with unbreakable concentration, Edward wrote his thoughts on the paper.
He was interrupted as the sun slowly rose from it's place below the horizon, shining it's beams through his glass walls. Finally, he looked up from the paper and bible and looked out the window, a small smile appeared on his face.
He pulled the small red ribbon bookmark onto his page in the book and shut it, pushing it underneath an untidy stack of papers. Then he folded the paper covered in glorious, well-practiced penmanship, and he placed it underneath a small wooden chest that was pushed off to the side of his desk.
He'd already been dressed the whole night through, so when he stood up, he simply glanced around, and then walked out his door and jogged down the stairs.
"Good morning, Edward." Esme pleasantly greeted as she and Carlisle wandered about the front room of the house. Esme was talking to Carlisle about possible changes to the house, and things they could do with the front room. Edward couldn't help but roll his eyes, but instead of saying anything, he grabbed his jacket and headed out the door. He could hear Esme wondering where he was going, and thinking about possibly asking him, but she decided against it and continued what she was getting at.
Edward stepped down the few steps to get to the ground, immediately walking toward his car. He opened the door, climbed in, and shut it behind him again. Just before placing the key in the ignition, he paused... Just now beginning to think of something...
How in God's name am I going to know where she is?
Up until now, they'd met by chance. But he really didn't know where Hero lived, nor did he have her phone number.
With a sigh, he continued and put the key all the way into ignition. The car engine purred as it started up, and the only noise made as it pulled out of the small driveway and onto the dirt road was the gentle hum of the engine. Edward decided, in his mind, that he would just go and.. Well, be out. Fate had made sure they found each other so far, surely it could happen again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:03 am

I sat in an old oak tree that stood right near my bedroom window in the backyard of the house. I sat on a high tree branch that I had climbed out onto from the room and had a small blue and brown book laying in my lap, I was staring at the pages with interest sparkling in my eyes, it was a christian thriller by Frank Peretti 'House', it was so suspenseful, and SCARY! But I could barely pay attention, my thoughts kept wandering off, all I could think about was Edward.. I sighed and closed the book, leaning back on another branch. I yawned then felt some vibrating in my pocket. I pulled out my cellphone, I didn't recognize the number so I answered.
"Hello?" I asked into the receiver.
"Hey Hero! It's Mike, Mike Newton, from school!" Said the all too familiar voice.
I let out a small sigh, I hadn't hoped it was him, that was for sure.
"Hey Mike.." I said, faking a happy tone.
"Soo, you couldn't make it to the movies huh?"
I face palmed myself. "Crap I'm sorry! I completely forgot about it yesterday!!" I sighed and leaned back again.
"Hey it's fine! I was wondering if you wanted to go watch, umm Dear John today?" He asked.
I bit my lip, then shrugged a little as if he could see. "I'll have to ask my mom.." I said.
"Okay, well give me a call, this number!" He said with enthusiasm.
""Yeah.. I'll call you.." I said and nodded a little.
"Well.. talk to you later.." He said and smiled into the receiver.
"Same.. bye."
"Bye." Then he hung up.
I did the same and sighed, well, that had been.. awkward..
I continued thinking about Edward, I could NOT MANAGE to get him out of my mind!!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:48 am

[Oh my gosh! I have read.. Like.. Halfway through House! Scary as heck! xD]

Edward's car pulled easily out of the forest, onto the road that almost seamlessly transformed from dirt, to gravel, to the solid black pavement that ran throughout all the intersections and streets of the neighborhoods and town.
He kept a single hand on the wheel, leaving the other just laying limp at his side. The car moved quickly through the town, all the little kids riding their bikes, and adults taking their evening jogs seemed to zoom by all too fast, He glanced back and forth when he would slow at a stop sign, hoping for some chance that he might see Hero.
Finally, he decided to pull over at a park he drove by. It was a different one than he and Hero had been at, and smaller... But it was still just as nice.
He parked his car with flawless ease in the marked space, near the end of the lot. He cut the engine and sighed, resting his elbow on the steering wheel, and setting his chin in his open palm.
Maybe her number was in the phone book. Or, at least her mother's... He could always ask for Hero's cell number through her mother.
Though. . .
A strange man calling a woman for her young teenage daughter's cell phone number probably... Just maybe would scare her mother. Edward decided to fall back and regroup, continuing to think of another idea.
[Ome. Mike Newton and Edward should totally run into each other. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 am

(BUAHAHA I WANNA READ!! BTW GREAT IDEA!!)

Mike stuffed his hands into his jeans pockets as he sauntered down the sidewalk, then he stopped as he saw a familiar car, ah Edward Cullen. He had recalled seeing him with Hero at the park a week before, Hero seemed stressed when she had left. Mike decided to head on over and maybe say hi. He walked on over and bent down to see in the window. "Hey Edward!" He said with a FAKE friendly smile. Of course anyone with Hero, that was a guy, was a potential threat.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I sighed as I sat there, I let my eyes drift shut and thought about the song that he had played on the piano, it rung through my thoughts as if I had heard it a few seconds ago, of course not as clear, and not the same as hearing it LIVE! as I had a week ago. I wished I would hear him play again.. but what if I didn't see him around? We had seen each other by complete chance.. and it was hard to believe that all that had happened and we didn't even know where one another lived, or our numbers..

And it was hard for me to believe that I was already daydreaming about a vampire, wasn't I supposed to be having nightmares about them?! I rolled my eyes, I was strange, but he seemed harmless, (to humans that is).
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:12 am

Edward's head turned calmly to the window. He was absolutely unsurprised.. He could hear his thoughts saying he was gonna come and say hi. And, as a bonus, he knew that he was only there to see the competition. Edward put on an impish smile. "Mike Newton," He greeted politely, grabbing the handle on his door and motioning for Mike to back up, to he could open it without hitting him. His eyes were amused.. Childish, almost. This was sure to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 am

Mike backed up enough for Edward to open the door without hitting him. Wondering if Edward already new Heros number, or where she lived. Automatically thinking it all in his head. He yawned a little and looked around as he waited for Edward to get out of the car. (short)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:18 am

Edward opened the door as soon as Mike stepped away, and climbed out of it. He carefully shut the door behind him, then leaned on it. He crossed his arms loosely over his chest, and smirked once again. "How's it going, Mike?" He put a slight emphasis on his name, but just subtle enough for it to be let go.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 am

"Oh nothing much, just chilling over the weekend, I swear Mrs. Johnson has no mercy in that math class!" Mike laughed, trying to get a conversations going, so it could lead on to other conversations. All the while his mind was mostly on Hero.

(shortness)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 am

Edward chortled, "Can't say I don't agree." He said, glancing away for a moment, then looking back at Mike. "The weekend can't last long enough... I can't believe it's Sunday already." He pretended to actually care what they were talking about, and actually did a decent job of it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 am

"Yeah, ti sucks.. so what have you been doing over the weekend?" Mike asked, pretending like he cared. He rolled his eyes mentally and wanted to get on to the more important subjects.
(SO SHORT :O)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 am

[I think it's acceptable in conversations. xD]

Edward shrugged, looking off to the left as he aimlessly watched some young girl struggle with a large dog. "Not much," He exhaled. "I met up with a.. Friend.. On Friday, met her again yesterday, looked at Grand pianos at the corner store, and studied. Nothing planned for today.. Yet." He finally returned his gaze to Mike, lifting an eyebrow. "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:43 am

Mike's mind began working, aha! friend! her.. must be Hero! He shrugged like he didn't think much about it. "Nothing much, well, yesterday I hung out with a few friends, movies, and today I'm going to the movies with Hero.. You know her?" He said, already assuming that Hero was going with him that night.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:55 am

Edward tilted his head peculiarly. "I do, in-fact." He answered calmly. "Well, I hope you two have fun at the movies." He said with a polite smile, still holding back the very.. Odd, unique feeling he had inside him. He wished he could name it Jealous and leave it at that, but it wasn't quite jealous. . . He'd have to think about it for a while before he really decided a way to describe how he felt.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 am

"Cool... I saw you guys at the park a while back.. she seemed stressed.. I don't want to seem nosy, but is everything okay?" Mike asked, ignoring the 'i don't want to seem nosy' he was indeed being nosy. He wanted to know.. he was being nosy, that's what he was being.

(edward should totally ask where Hero lives, then like..mike lies, but edward reads his thoughts and finds out xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 am

[That'd be.. Epic. xDD]

Edward's grin widened. "You were watching us?" He challenged with lifted eyebrows. "Everything is fine, thank you for your concern. We just had a little misunderstanding." He said in a very 'chill' way. "Say, I guess you would be the right person to ask, since you know Hero so well." His voice was just barely hinted with sarcasm. "Would you happen to know where she lives? I have a few things I need to talk to her about... Before you and her go out."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:29 am

Mike shrugged. "I saw you guys walk into the forest..then I saw her walk out alone.." He said and looked indifferent. HAH! Fat chance was he EVER going to give Edward Heros address. "She lives.. two blocks down Lilac Grove Drive.." He said and offered what seemed to be a normal smile. He thought about where she actually lived, a big, white, three story house with lots of windows. It was actually the fifth house down on Lovers Lane(SHEESH SO LAME< could NOT think of ANYTHING else!! xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:35 pm

[No. Way..... There's a "Lovers lane", like... 6 miles from my house. xDD]

Edward listened to Mike's thoughts, rather than focusing his attention on what he was actually speaking out loud. "Lilac grove drive, huh?" He said with a grin. "well, thanks. Your help is very much appreciated. Now I probably should go and see her about perhaps making some plans. If that's okay with you, of course. . ." His eyebrows pulled together as he looked at Mike for a moment, standing a little taller so that he might look down on him. Clearly, he didn't expect an answer. "I'll see you around, Newton." He opened his car door and climbed inside the front seat again. He pulled a pair of dark glasses over his eyes, then started the car with a smooth purr. He gave one last wide, perfect grin to Mike, then peeled loudly out of the parking lot, speeding ahead toward the exit. He kept only one hand on the wheel once again, barely slowing down at the stop sign on the outside of the lot.
Fifth house down on Lovers lane, big while house with lots of windows. Three stories. He repeated it in his mind until he subconsciously had it memorized. He smirked widely as he took a turn into the correct neighborhood. . . He wasn't far now.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:15 am

(HAHAHA!! Crazy!! :P)

Mike just stood there, trying to contain his laughter as he watched the car peel away and disappear. "Uhmmm.. bye." He smirked and turned, stuffing his hands into his pockets and strolling towards the park.

--------
I hadn't noticed how much time had passed, or what i had done, but apparently I had fallen asleep, the book laying in my lap, and one of my fingers still marking the page. I had slept with my neck leaned up against the bark of the large oak, and my hair was full of small leaves that had fallen, and stuck there. I sighed and leaned up right, running my fingers absently through my hair and looking around with tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next