.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Edward finally got to his house and walked around back, spotting his Silver Volvo S60 R. He pulled the keys out of his back pocket and unlocked the doors, climbing inside the front seat. He leaned back and sat there for a moment with the door open and both his legs still on the ground. His eyes drift shut, not in a tired way.. But just trying to think without the distraction of sight.
He was interrupted by the sound of Emmet starting his car, and revving the motor down in the basement. Edward's eyes shot open, ad he pulled the door shut.. Starting his own car. He gently pressed down on the gas pedal, putting the vehicle into reverse.. He turned it around in the dirt driveway, then started down the road that ran right through the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm

"OOOHHH!!" They both exclaimed.. "Shut up and let me cook!" I growled, pulling some cereal out of the cupboard. Mom had already left for work, and I was here with my too bros. I sighed and poured three bowls of cereals, then I added the milk. "Bon apetit!" I said sarcastically.
"Whoa Sis! You're a great cook! Where'd you get this recipe?!" I laughed sarcastycally. "Shup up and eat." We then all laughed together.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:28 am

Edward finally made his way out of the forest, coming out onto a perfectly paved black road. He pulled to the left, toward town.. Driving at a moderately fast pace. His eyes remain set on the road ahead, hands gripping tightly on the steering wheel.
As he slowed to a stop at a Red stop light in an intersection, his gaze wandered around the shoppes. They were side-by-side, no space in between.. Each had a glass wall in front to display what the store had to offer. He made his way from the building's furthest from him, up to him. Furniture, Thrift shop, Salvation Army, a small Art store.. And on the very corner, almost directly ahead of him.. An old family-owned Piano store, featuring a big white baby grand in the big window up front. Edward gazed at it with fascination.. He couldn't help but go and check it out.
He pulled off to the left, forgetting to put his blinkers on. Though he wasn't sure he really cared. He parked just in front of the shop and got out of the car, putting change in the meter.
He then proceeded to walk to the old, heavy wooden front door, pulling it wide open, and walking in before it could close on him.
A bell rang through the quiet place, triggered by the opening of the door. And immediately an old man came out to greet Edward. But he kindly declined any help, and insisted he was just looking around.
[She hassttaa comee watcchh him plaayy the baaabbyy grannddddd in the fronntt winddowww. xDD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:31 pm

We hastily at our breakfasts and all sat chatting for a while when my brother announced that they were taking their baby sis out to ice cream, and that I had to go get dressed and showered and all. I laughed and nodded, running up the stairs, taking them two at a time and making it to the top floor in no time. I walked into my room grabbing a clean towel out of my laundry hamper that I had been too lazy too empty earlier. I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothing. Then I stepped in the glassed in area, and enjoyed a nice hot shower, I shampooed and conditioned my hair, then I rinsed and and stepped out, dried off, got dressed then I just let my hair dry on it's own as I applied a little cover up and put a little unscented sunblock on my face, if there was something I hated more, it was getting burnt on my face, I looked like a big red lobster, and it was annoying. So I finished up and looked at myself in the mirror, I had too say I was satisfied with the outfit and the nice natural look I had. I barely used make up, it was a waste of time, I had think eyelashes and a natural blush, what would be the use?

I stepped out of the steamy bathroom and quickly slipped into a light jacket, sweat shirt thing. Either way it keeps me worm at this time in the early afternoon when the sun wasn't strong. I then grabbed my cellphone and shoved it into my front pocket, then I got my camera camera and put in my sweatshirt pocket. I then glanced around and realized I was missing something. AHAH! My sunglasses, as I passed my nightstand I picked them up and put them on, stepping out and closing my door. "Readyy." I called as I jogged downt he stairs, my brothers were ready also. I smiled as Robert held the door for me and teased. "Ladies first."
"What do you mean lady?! She's still a little girl!" Micheal teased.
"Shut up Mike!" I laughed and punched him in the arm. We all walked over too Roberts new convertible, did I tell you? He had plenty of money to splurge, he graduated as a doctor and almost instantly got a job. I sighed, my hair always got really tangled.. "I call shot gun!" I yelled and quickly opened the door jumping in at the same time. "Haha!" I laughed looking at Mike as he climbed in the back, narrowing his eyes as if he were mad at me.

Robert started the car then drove until we got too the popular area of shops and little parks and what not. "We'll walk from here.." Rob said as he parked the car and we piled on out. Mike looked at all the little shops, and so did I as I walked. We were approaching a small piano store with a baby grand in the window. I smiled, I loved the sound of a piano, it was so.. hard too explain, just absolutely lovely!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Edward wandered over to the large Baby grand in the window and looked over the instrument, eventually taking a seat at the shiny white bench that was sat just in front of it. He ran his fingers across the keys a few times, his eyes following his fingers as they just barely touched the shiny keys.
(Listen to this while reading the post.. It's what he's playing. (:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p_ebSseEq8&feature=related )
He then proceeded to place his hands on the appropriate keys and pressed down on them, starting off in the high keys as he began to play the ballad.. He'd practiced playing it for years without the notes until he got it perfect.
His eyes followed his hands intently as they played the keys in the soothing rhythm, and he did his best to ignore the thoughts of the people that walked past the shoppe.. He couldn't always help hearing their thoughts, but he always had the option of focusing on something else. Which, in this case.. Happened to be playing the piano.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:38 pm

I was surprised as we began too pass the shop window I saw the familiar face of Edward Cullen. He was playing the piano, and it rang through the air, even through the glass. I was shocked as he played the song perfectly, no notes, nothing. I stopped and stared placing my hand on the window as I watched, but I could hardly hear it. Without warning my brothers I walked over to the door and quietly pulled it open, the beautiful music filled the air. Took my breath away literally.

I leaned on the wall, listening to the gorgeous song, there were no words to describe how beautiful it was. My mouth was hanging open slightly and I was just staring with my eyes wide. I mean you can't blame me, what would you do if someone played a song that gorgeous on your favorite instrument?!

(Oh gosh.. BEAUTIFUL SONG!!!! I'm just like. :O *gasp*)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm

[<3 I love it. (: ]

Edward kept his gaze plastered on the keys, and his fingers as they danced across them. He payed no mind to the sound of the bell ringing as the door opened, he figured it was just some other customer coming in.
As the ballad intensified, so did his movement.. His arms became more active, moving almost as much as his fingers did. And a small smile came across his face.
Then it slowed down again, and he lowered his elbows down the way they were when he first began playing the song.. His fingers now moving slowly as he finished off the song, he tapped the last keys very gently, ending it with a very soft feel.. Then he removed his hands from the keys completely.
He glanced around, starting out by looking behind himself and out the window. A couple of people, maybe two or three, were watching through the window.. But reluctantly left as they saw him turn.
He looked back in the store, and while there were no other real customers.. He saw Hero.The corners of his lips curled up in a small smile without him even meaning to, and he stood up from the bench, giving her a look as if to ask what she was doing there. "Nice to see you again." He said in a soft voice as he stepped off the elevated part of the display.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:53 pm

My brothers stayed outside, they both elbowed each other as they saw me staring at Edward, as if they were little kids placing a bet or something, and how his hands move so magnificently across the keys it was almost hard to pay close attention to them as the luxuriant composition filled the air. I stilled stared when the song ended, then he looked behind him, my brothers were there and clapping but it could barely be heard. I clapped as well, a smile pulling across my face. "I...erm...That was absolutely gorgeous!" I stammered a little embarrassed at my staring. "Where did you learn to play so wonderfully?!?" I asked my eyes showing wonder and a little spark of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Edward couldn't help but chuckle at her exaggerated excitement. "Years of practice." He would simply answer. "And thank you." He added in thankfully, nodding his head a little bit.
He pointed over his shoulder with his thumb, toward the window where Hero's brothers elbowed and teased each other.
"Those must be your brothers?" He guessed. "I can't imagine anyone else but a sibling would think such things about you.." He added with a small smile, taking a moment to glance back at the two boys, and giving them a polite nod hello.

[Edward fail. *facepalm* xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:16 pm

(FAIL! FAIL FAIL FAIL!! xD)

"Well, that was just.. amazing,, I could barely hear my own thoughts.." I laughed.
"Yeah they're my annoying older brothers.. they drive me crazy sometimes.." I said rolling my eyes, then I looked at him puzzled and laughed a bit, "Only they would be thinking those things about me?!" I questioned with a small laugh thinking he was joking.
(Short..... xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:05 pm

"Thanks again," Edward said with a coy smile after she stated the compliment, then widened his eyes slightly as he realized he'd just made a rookie mistake. "Uh, yeah. I'm just joking.." He laughed, stopping a couple of short moments later. "I'm sorry if I interrupted your time with your brothers.." He then apologetically added, glancing back to the juvenile boys once again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 pm

(hha juvenile xD and they're lik in their late 20s and early 30s.. xDDDD)

I laughed gently. "No no nooo! Of course you didn't interrupt, you... added on to it.." I said and smiled a little smile, my brothers looked impatient. "Hey, we're going to go grab an ice cream, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you came along.." I suggested and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 pm

[Well.. He's in his hundreds. So there. xDD]

Edward nodded. "That's very kind of you to offer.. I'd be glad to." He said with a small smile, tilting his head a little. He took a step toward the old wooden door and pulled it open for her, stepping aside so she could go through. "Ladies first," He said in a low voice with a gracious grin.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:33 pm

That reminded me of my brothers earlier this morning and mad me smile with a little laugh. "Thank you!" I said and stepped through the door, I glanced back and waited for him, then my brother came over and smiled at me knowingly. "So is this that guy.. Ummm. Mike Newton?" Mike asked me looking at Edward with a raised eyebrow, as brothers they teased but were protective, and they didn't really like this guy. Before I could say anything Rob came over. "Yeahh, is this him?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:34 pm

(WOO! IT'S HAILING! xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Edward stepped through the door a few moments after Hero did, closing it behind himself.
"Sorry to say otherwise." He said as he walked up behind Hero, then turned to face the three of him on his own. "I'm Edward Cullen." He added in, nodding his head once again as a hello.
He didn't even have to look at Hero to read her thoughts.. Who was this Mike Newton? He couldn't find the answer in the thoughts she was thinking right at the moment, so he listened to her brothers' instead.
Although he had only met Hero, he couldn't help but feel jealous of some other guy giving out his phone number to her. The question was.. Was it before, or after she'd met him?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:47 pm

"Oh, sorry, nice to meet you, I'm Michael, and this is Robrt." Mike said motioning to him and his brother. He looked a little embarrassed but hid it. I could see right through him. I face palmed myself, and glared at my brothers. I tried to make my voice and face sound/look cheerful as I said. "So lets go get ice cream!" I said and looked at them all and nodded towards the ice cream parlor. I reached for my brothers arm and tugged on it a little to get him moving.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Edward smiled at both of them. "Nice to meet you both, too." He mirrored, then started walking next to Hero, but keeping his distance just in case. He tucked his hands in his pockets and glanced ahead. "So, do you two live in the area?" He asked, trying to start somewhat of a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 pm

I smiled up at Edward and walked beside him. Hah! Let my brothers think what they wanted! I glanced at them as they replied. "No we live up in Boston, came down for the weekend. Spending time with our mom and our lil sis." Robert smiled, Mike just nodded and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:06 am

Edward smiled lightly, glancing at the boys out the corner of his eye. "Enjoying the sunshine? I hear it can get pretty cold in Boston." He looked ahead for a few moments, then looked at Hero.. Flashing a small smile her way. [short]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 am

"Oh yeah! We are!" They laughed and I smiled, I had missed the, a lot! I saw Edward glance at me and smile and I felt a small blush creep onto my face as I smiled back. He may have acted strange earlier, but he was sweet, and..ohh I don't know, something made me like him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 am

[Imma do him a LIL differently now that I've read half of the first book. And I know more how he should be. xD]

Edward chuckled at the boys' reaction. "Well, I'm glad to hear it." He said in a soft voice, averting his gaze from Hero and setting it ahead as they approached the ice cream shack was a couple yards ahead of them. He placed his hands behind his back, lacing his pale fingers between themselves and locking them in place. His stride was strong, almost graceful.. But he tried not to ham it up too much. After all, while her brothers didn't have the power to keep him away from Hero, they had the power to keep Hero away from him. And that was the last thing he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:46 am

My brother nodded and they both began a conversation between themselves. I playfully bumped against Edward, it was quick, but I didn't feel how cold he was, and it made me shiver. I then laughed a bit. "So, what do you do on your spare time? Besides practice that gorgeous song on the piano?" I asked curiously, almost bumping into someone as I looked up at him. I tolled my eyes at myself and giggled.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 am

Edward's smile paused for a moment as she bumped him, and it remain there until she laughed slightly. He mimicked her, laughing along with her.. Hoping the sun was enough to warm up his clothes at least enough to make him feel moderately normal temperature-wise.
"Practicing all kinds of different songs on the piano is a good way to pass the time, I've found.. I also like to study languages, and do my homework, of course." He said with a wry smile, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. "What about yourself?" He asked, knowing it was pointless deep inside. The second she would think of it, he'd know. And the conversation would seem, to him, as if it would be going on much slower than need be. But he kept himself occupied by studying her face, her expressions.. The way she moved her mouth when she talked. It was all too fascinating to watch her.. Though he occasionally would look away, not to seem too indulgent. [If indulgent means what I think it does. Uhm. *hides* xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next