.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Garf and I xD EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Garf and I xD EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Garf and I xD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 pm

YOU KNOW THE PLOT MAH FRAN! Very Happy

FELICITY ANNE MEREWEN
Garf and I xD Felici10
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Garf and I xD I6ig42 [:3 You start!]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:01 pm

I sighed as I pulled my hair up into a side pony. I then grabbed the apron that was hanging in my cubby and tied it around my waist, adjusting it, then skating over to look at my appearance in the mirror. I was wearing light make-up, and a light blue uniform with a lacy apron, and of course those four wheel skates. Just my luck that I worked at a diner that made the waitresses wear SKATES. I mean who does that any more? I put on some chapstick and headed out towards the tables, grabbing some menu's as I did.
"Annie!" Came the raspy voice of my boss, causing me to shudder. People usually either called me Annie, or Felicity, depending on which was easier to say.

"I'm coming!" I called back and skated around to the main counter where the cash register was. She tapped her foot, she wasn't wearing skates, lucky.

"The tables in the back have some people, go take their orders." She said and nodded towards the back.

"Right away." I mumbled and skated towards the back, heading to the first table where an old couple was sitting. I couldn't help was smile. "Good morning, anything I can get you this fine morning?" I said instantly placing a charming smile on my face and placing menu's in front of them.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 am

"Ally!"
"No!"
"Get out here right now! What the hell do I pay you for?"
"You don't pay me for my break time. I have two hours to myself here!"
"I'm hungry!"
"Make some ramen, lazy-ass."
Did I have to do everything by myself?... Apparently. I sighed and left the outside of the live-in maid's door and wandered down a couple of hallways until I came to my monumental kitchen. It was wide and open, with black marble counters stretched across the island in the middle of the room. It probably had every appliance that you could possibly think up; I had no idea how to use any of them. Except maybe the toaster and ice cube trays. I then decided that if I couldn't eat in, I'd eat out. I jogged upstairs to get freshened up, and came down wearing straight legged jeans with a black button-down shirt and white suspenders. I picked my keys and wallet up off the counter and slipped on my jacket, then headed out to my car. I lived in an upper-class neighborhood close to town, which was good considering I was tired and didn't feel like going far. I was going to get in my car, but then decided it wasn't too far of a walk. There was a layer of snow on the ground, a few inches deep, but the sidewalks and roads were neatly plowed just a few minutes before. I jammed my hands into my coat pockets and started up the sidewalk toward town.
The first building that came into sight was an old computer store, and next to it, an even older diner. It'd be a while until I came to any more restaurants, plus the snow was beginning to fall faster. I brushed the snow off my shoulders and pulled open the door of the diner, stepping in right away. It was a place that probably should have been demolished in the seventies, with peach-colored tile checkered with a color that probably was once white. It was covered with skid marks, which after glancing around for one more moment I realized was from the clunky roller skates that the waitresses and waiters were wearing. I thought for a moment whether or not I really wanted to eat here, and then decided that I had no choice. I walked over to the first open table I saw and sat down in the booth, shedding my jacket and folding it over a chair at my table.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm

"We'll think about it, thanks hon." Said the older lady with a thick southern accent and smiled at me.
I nodded. "Call me or another waitress over when you're ready." I said and skated towards the other table, when Amy, a slightly over weight, happy looking woman with rosy cheeks skated in front of me. She was really nice, almost like an aunt to me, always giving advice and helping me with dates.

"I'll take the table with the girls. You go and serve that cute guy that just came in." She said and winked, she knew I was single, and that in her opinion, in need of a boyfriend. I felt my cheeks flush and I turned and saw who was sitting at the booth that she was pointing at. What a hunk. I mean, er.. He's nice looking. I cleared my throat and grabbed another menu along with my note pad and pencil and skated towards him. Self consciously keeping my gaze down.

"Good morning!" I said and smiled. I set the menu in front of him. "Is there anything I can bring you while you look a the menu? Or are you ready to order?" I asked and shifted my weight, hoping today wasn't one of those days where I was clumsy on my skates.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm

I didn't bother looking up when I heard those squeaky wheels coming toward my table, nor when the waitress's smooth voice spoke to me. I lifted up the menu with one hand, then flipped it over and looked at the back for their selection on drinks. "Morning. Ah... An iced tea would be great. Sweetened, with real sugar, not artificial. I'll be a second to order." I finally glanced up at her. I'll be completely honest, I was surprised with how she looked. She was tall, with long and slightly wavy blonde hair coming down around her shoulders. She had an attractive face, with blue eyes held me for just a moment, and then I glanced at her outfit. The light blue uniform basically turned me away immediately, and I glanced at the menu again. I only took about half a second to look her over. I never made a show of looking at girls, especially low-income waitresses. It sometimes tended to give them the wrong idea. "Thanks." I dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:43 pm

I raised an eyebrow at the once-over he gave me and felt like scoffing. Whatever, just because I was a waitress and was wearing an atrocious blue uniform didn't mean he could just. UGH! Jerk. I rolled my eyes and plastered a sickeningly sweet smile on my face.
"Right away." I said and turned around, the smiling wiping off my face. I growled and skated towards the kitchen. "One sweetened iced tea, real sugar." I called out to the lady in charge of drinks. She nodded and headed for the fridge.

I grabbed a platter, and a napkin and placed it in the middle. I then leaned on the counter and stared out the window, watching a slick business woman walking by, talking on her cell phone, wearing an expensive light blue suit. I sighed, wondering what it would be like to live like that. When the drink came, I was torn out of my dream land and sighed, I placed it on the napkin and carefully turned around, I had to be cautious with the skates. I then skated over to the jerks table, placing it in front of him along with the napkin. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm

I flipped throw the worn menu slowly as the waitresses skated away and stared at every dish for a few seconds before turning to another. Soon, a drink was set in front of me with a napkin. "Straw?" I asked without looking up again and turned the page on the menu. I saw a dish of grilled chicken with gravy drizzled over it, that came with two sides. It looked like the most sophisticated thing on the menu, so I glanced up at her. "I'll take the chicken with the gravy, please. With a size of cottage cheese and a side salad. Ranch dressing with that, on the side... And a biscuit." I said, plastering a wide smile on my face. I could already tell she was disgusted with me, regardless of her clearly fake smile. I was fine with that, though. As if one out of many mattered.

Last edited by Garf on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 pm

I stared at him for a moment. Was he for real? I felt like telling him to shut up and stop saying please, geewiz. I nodded and scribbled it down. "Coming right away-I turned around and skated towards the counter- ...Your majesty." I murmured under my breath. " Hey Jen could you hand me one of those straws? His highness can't drink a cup of iced tea without it."
"Hey John, One chicken with gravy, side of cottage cheese, salad with ranch.." I called out to the cook. "OH and a biscuit!" I called and huffed leaning on the counter. I turned just as Amy was coming up beside me and ran smack into her, falling back wards onto my bum.

I growled, standing up and brushing myself off. "Leave it to me to be clumsy." I sighed, Amy apologized and laughed lightly brushing off my shirt where she had spilled a few crumbs.

"Sorry, hon." She smiled and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:12 pm

I leaned back in my seat and pushed the menu away. I put an arm over the back of the booth and glanced around the place. I looked to the left just in time to see my waitress tumble backwards onto her backside on the tile floor. I pressed my lips together to keep from smiling or laughing, yet I had trouble not feeling embarrassed for her. Her friend helped brush her off, and I turned my head and stared out the window. The snow came down fast and as it hit the ground, it turned into a translucent slush. It was cold enough out that I could foresee it being an icy night, and suddenly I was glad that I didn't take my car. I glanced at my iced tea and then to the waitress, waiting for my straw.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 pm

I quickly glanced to the table where the jerk sat, I could see he was trying not to laugh. I huffed and sighed.
"Here." Jen said and offered a smile to me. I smiled back.
"Thanks." I turned more carefully this time and skated over to his table. Setting the straw beside his cup. I shifted my weight again and turned away easily. Heading back over to the counter. When I reached it I grabbed onto it for dear life and leaned on it till the food was ready. My stomach rumbled as I looked at the delicious food being set on my tray. Oh my word that smelled delicious.

I finally snapped out of it, and picked up the tray, carefully mind you. And I skated over to the table again, setting his tray in front of him. "Nice choice. That looks mouth watering." I said and offered a real smile, a small one but real none the less. "Anything else I can get you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 pm

I pulled out my blackberry phone while awaiting my food and texted a few people, then blindly scrolled through my inbox. I had a couple emails, one from my Father, a few from work associates, and one from an ex-girlfriend. I scoffed as I read through her letter of pleading, spending several paragraphs explaining how sorry she was about where the relationship went. And, ending it, she listed her phone number for the third time in one note and asked that I call her. I took a sip of my tea, then set my phone down just as she was placing my food in front of me. Cheap diner or not, it looked pretty damn god. "Thanks." I said after a moment's pause as I set a napkin on my lap, then pulled out my silverware. "I think that's all, thanks." I added.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:48 pm

"You're welcome. Enjoy." I said and skated off. At least he had manners. I thought he was just going to be demanding stuff. I smiled a little when I saw John flirting with my friend Jen, they always flirted like this, and would make an adorable couple if only John would get his act together. I sighed as I skated around, waiting on other people.

I sighed as I sat on my stool, finally taking a short break. I gazed out at the streets, the snow drifting down lazily, since the blizzard had let up, and the street lights were just beginning to flicker on as the sun went down. I glanced around the diner and saw that there were only a couple people left, Jen, who was eating her dinner, and the jerk, who maybe wasn't such a jerk, but I couldn't say yet. I leaned my head on my hand and stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 pm

I took my time in eating my meal, switching between sipping my tea, cutting my chicken, and replying to the new messages on my phone that kept coming. Came from owning a big business, I suppose. I finished off the chicken, then ate half of my salad and cleaned out my bowl of cottage cheese. By then, outside was darkening. I could still see the snow through the dreary beams of the streetlights. It hadn't let up since I came. In-fact, it might have gotten even worse.
There was one more person eating aside from me, so I decided it must have been close to closing time. I stacked my napkin and silverware, and the two bowls, on top of my plate neatly and stood up. I slipped my jacket on, then walked to the front counter to pay. I'd been there long enough to assume that my waitress already had the bill up front and ready to pay. I hoped so, anyways. I pulled out my wallet and waited for someone to come to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:27 pm

When i noticed that he man had stood up and was walking towards the counter. I jumped up and walked to the cash register, grabbing the bill and sliding it towards him on the counter. "Here you go." I smiled and yawned, Jen was just about to leave, but as a favor she picked up the mans dishes and put them in the sink to soak until morning.

"Thanks Jen! See you tomorrow!" I called out, she smiled and said bye, then she was out the door. I leaned on the counter and waited for the money so I could put it away and leave, I was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 pm

I glanced over the bill, skipping past everything to the final total. It came to 15.27. I pulled a twenty out of my wallet and slid it across the counter. "Keep the change," I said under my breath, offering her a thankful smile for the meal. I pushed the bill toward her to, so she could throw it away or whatever they did with them. "Good night," I said as I turned around and headed out the door. A gust of cold, snowy air greeted me as I pushed open the door and turned to the left right away to sit down on a bench outside the restaurant. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and pulled it out, then answered the call. "Hello?" I called over the wind. It was someone from work, panicking about something stupid. I settled onto the bench while I tried to calm them down and glanced around, eager to get home and away from the snow.
[Just had to make him do something to give her time to leave, and fall, so he can find her. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 pm

I was about to protest to keeping the change, but he was already headed for the door. "Thank you!" I called, maybe he wasn't such a jerk. I smiled and shoved the 4.73 in my pocket. I always needed a little extra cash. I smiled a little as I went about tidying up a bit, getting dressed in my jeans, converse, and a nice fitting black t-shirt with different colors musical notes and hearts on it, along with my dark grey jacket. I wished I had dressed warmer, I wasn't anticipating any snow. I sighed and wrapped my scarf around my neck and pulled on my hat. It didn't keep my head warm or anything, but it looked cute.

I grabbed my book bag and locked up the diner. Making my way carefully down the icy steps. I hadn't brought my car today, so it looked like I would have to either catch the bus, or walk home. I sighed and walked across the icy parking lot. Not noticing an especially slick looking area and stepping on it anyway, my legs slipped out from under me and my back went flying. I let out a terrified yelp and then came down on the ice hard. After that, I don't remember a thing. Just blackness.

http://www.craftycrafty.tv/SlouchyHat3.jpg
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:33 am

[Love that hat!]

It took me longer than I would have liked to calm the eccentric newbie to the company down, and explain to her how to fix the problem. She'd had a slip of the tongue with a customer on the phone, and wanted to apologize by giving him a hundred dollars from the company's pocket. I politely talked her out of that, then shouted when she didn't get it, and talked tot he customer to work things out. Finally, I was able to press the 'end call' button on my phone. I was sure that I'd never been more relieved to press a single button in my entire life.
I stood up off the bench and brushed some snow off my lap, then started walking down the sidewalk back toward my house. I hadn't taken but two steps before I heard some kind of chirp, followed by a blunt thud. I thought it was coming from the little alley way by the diner, so I jogged ahead a few steps to check it out. I felt my stomach sink when I saw a body lying there, motionless. I didn't even recognize her until I ran to her side, propped her head up on my knee and got my arm under her back to support her. It was the waitress from earlier, who seemed to detest me... Go figure.
"Uh..." I stammered a little awkwardly, then looked out toward the road. Nobody was out there to help, considering it was getting late and a snow storm was underway. Everyone was at home, cozy, and planning to stay there for the night... Lucky. "Hey, uh... Fran? Flo?" I tried to recall her name from glancing at her name tag earlier, but couldn't put my finger on it. "Felicity! Yeah. Felicity. Wake up... Now... Please." I murmured, tapping her cheek a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:46 am

I heard a voice, far off and distant as I lay there, I felt something tap on my cheek, then the voice came again. I didn't want to come out of the deep sleep that seemed so inviting at the moment. I groaned a little and shifted so that my face was pressed up against something warm. I wondered what it was, then I heard a heard beat, and I froze, my eyes flashing open, and I tried to push myself up. Huge mistake. Pain pounded through my head and I groaned again, falling back into the strangers arms. "W...wh.." I let out a puff of air. Wondering where I was. Who I was with, and what... I thought long and hard, my eyes squeezed shut. I didn't remember anything. I then slowly cracked my eyes open and stared up at the stranger with wide confused eyes. "Who are you?" I asked and shivered as the cold air nipped my cheeks and neck.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 am

The wait for her to wake up seemed like it was never going to end. I said her name a few more times, then was silent. I watched as her eyes shifted under closed lips, then her breathing unevenly sped up and her eyes shot open. She tried to push herself up, and I leaned my head back to avoid us clunking heads. However, she fell back into my arms and stared up at me with wide eyes. I can't say that I knew for sure she had amnesia at that point, but her eyes had a certain glint in them that made me think she did... I knew right off that she didn't recognize me, at least. And that was confirmed when she asked who I was.
"Well..." I shifted my arms a little, trying not to seem like I was meaning to be as close to her as I was. "I'm the guy you served earlier, at the diner? I think you slipped and fell... You were unconscious." I informed her, speaking slowly just in case she wasn't completely awake yet.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:05 am

I stared at him in confusion. Diner? What diner? I licked my chapped lips and frowned a little. "I...I ah.... don't remember." I sighed in defeat. No matter how much I tried to remember who I was, where I was, where I lived, who this person was in front of me, I couldn't. I bit my lip and tried to sit up, this time the pain eased to just a small throbbing. "My head.. hurts." I finally said and leaned my head into my hands. I frowned and buried my head into my hands. "Why can't I remember anything?" I asked, sounding like a lost little girl.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:12 am

I'll be completely honest... I didn't want to be chained to this ball. What was I supposed to do? Call the cops? I'd feel awful leaving her with them, scared like this. I couldn't leave her, and I couldn't bring her back to my house. That would just be... Weird. I couldn't do it.
"Ah... Shit." I said under my breath, hopefully too quiet for her to hear, then I glanced around before returning my gaze to her. "You... Hit your head. My best bet is gonna be, amnesia." I breathed, then shifted my feet so that I could stand. "Here, try to stand up." I said, trying to support her so that she could get onto her feet. I racked my brain for something to do... Maybe just call an ambulance. I'd never been in a situation like this before.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:32 am

I heard him murmur something, but couldn't make it out. I sighed again. "It feels like a train hit me." I laughed sourly and looked up at him as he told me to try and stand up. I nodded and let him help me up to my feet. I wobbled a little and almost stumbled into him as I gained my balance. "I.. er.. ah.. Thanks." I finally said. I shifted. "Uhmm. I don't remember anything.. I.. ah.." I had no idea, what to say, I mean, as far as I knew this guy was a stranger, and I didn't know where I lived. I had no idea what I was supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 pm

"Yeah, no problem." I said under my breath and pulled one hand away from her, but left one still over her shoulders just in case she was to lose her balance again. I glanced around once more, and finally decided that I ought to do the right thing. "Hey, uh... It's pretty cold out here, and getting worse... I live just up the street. You could come over, for a while, if you want... I have a phone, and we can try to find your family? You at least could stay the night and I'll take you back here in the morning. I'm sure your friends at the diner can help." I suggested, tucking my free hand in my jacket pocket to try and salvage warmth. It wasn't making much of a difference. The bitter cold air nipped at my face and down my neck, where no matter how tightly I closed my jacket the air still seemed to get to. I shuffled my feet in the snow and glanced at Felicity, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 pm

I looked at him for a moment. Then I bit my lip and looked down. "Well.. I er.. would it be a problem? I mean.. I don't... really know where I live.. or who my family is, or what the heck my last name is for that matter. I just know that my name is Felicity... I think.." I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut. "Yes, I'll go with you." I said finally and looked up at him with a half smile on my face. I didn't want to intrude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garf and I xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garf and I xD   Garf and I xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Garf and I xD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next