.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Edward sighed inaudibly, more than relieved to hear she understood. "Exactly." He breathed. After she asked for conformation on him telling her, he looked at her.. Almost hurt showing in his golden eyes. "It isn't safe.." He said in a low voice. "You would be so much better off if I didn't." He refused to flat-out say that he would break the promise he made. He was too honorable to do that.. But he tried his best to ward her away. It would be best for her.. For her brothers, her family, everyone around her... Yet somehow, he felt compelled to tell her.. to have somebody else know.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:03 pm

I sighed. "Okay then...." I said a little disappointed as I looked at the ground. I could still feel the cold of his skin on my fingertips, and it made me shiver are the feeling. I looked over at him out the corner of my eyes and through my eyelashes so he wouldn't notice. I bit my lip. What did he mean my 'better off' I wanted to ask but I thought it would be easier to just let it go. I then stood up, looking towards a little forest trail that ran through the woods. "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Edward hated the awkward silence more than almost anything. Relieved when she finally talked, he stood up off the swing and nodded. "Sure." He answered, his eyes bleak and foggy. His thoughts consumed him now. What was he going to do? With the walk, more questions were sure to come, right?. . .
Through all the voices, he tried to focus on her's.. But it only took a moment for him to remember. He couldn't hear her thoughts. Of course not. His lips pressed together in a firm line, feeling just a little bit frustrated. . . But he pushed it away, brushed it off his shoulder. . . Metaphorically, obviously.
He couldn't get angry or tense around her, he reminded himself. She was probably already scared enough.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:11 pm

I nodded, my face was like a blank sheet of paper as I slowly turned and began to walk. My lips were just a line on my face and my eyes looked really thoughtful, I then looked back at him, "You coming?" I asked and couldn't help but smile faintly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Edward nodded once again and began walking slowly after her, easily catching up so that he was walking beside her. His gaze was set down, and he watched their feet move back and forth in sync as they grew closer to the small forest path. He sighed softly with relief.. The woods. A place of cover, a place of good silence and privacy. Should now be the time he tell her, it would be a good place for it.
"I'm sorry, if I am being rude... I can't- just.." He glanced back behind himself for a moment, then faced forward again. Clearly growing slightly nervous. "For reasons already told.." He said slowly, after a couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 pm

I bit my lip and listened to him speak, I nodded for him to continue. I looked up at him and waited patiently, to see if he would actually tell me.. Or if he was bluffing (SHORT Sad)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Edward looked the other way, trying to give them time to move deeper into the forest. "It's not anything you would have believed before you met me. . ." He carefully chose his words, lips almost quivering as he quickly spoke. He fought with himself in his mind, debating whether or not to tell her. It was a good time, she seemed as if she would believe it.. Hell, he thought. She would believe him. All he had to go was run, or lift something... It wouldn't take much to make her believe.
But her reaction was what he was worried about. Any other human would run away, expecting to be his next meal. And if she did as such, his family would be ruined. Forced out, exiled... Possibly in trouble with the Venturi. The life Carlisle made for them would be soiled, and they would have to leave everything behind. He felt a sickening feeling pang in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:42 pm

"Yes...?" I encouraged as we walked on, I looked up at him, but he seemed reluctant. I didn't want to push, but I wanted to know. I ran my fingers absently through my hair and stared ahead as we continued to go deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Edward stared at his feet as he walked, allowing his arms to hang down at his sides. "What have you considered?" He curiously asked, his voice lighter than it was the last time he'd spoken. He looked up at her, a small smile pulling at his lips just by seeing her face. She was beautiful, he admitted to himself. Every curve, every feature... He stopped himself when he found himself to be staring, then snapped back into reality, glancing up at the sky through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:58 pm

"Well.. you're hard... you're cold.. your eyes.. they're... yellow.. I don't kn-" I cut off instantly stopping in my tracks. I remembered what I had thought earlier.. vampire...vampire..vampire.. that word repeated itself in my mind, I had thought about it when I first saw him, he reminded me of all those vampire books I had read. I swallowed. Looking at him.. his every feature was perfect, he looked almost like a statue, he was pale, white.. his eyes were yellow, he was hard as granite.. I drew in a quick breath and stumbled a step away from him, my eyes wide, with astonishment, fear almost.. I leaned on a tree. Not being able to believe it. but what if he wasn't?! what if it was my imagination. I leaned on the tree squeezing my eyes shut and thinking, thinking about that day on the beach, his cold jacket, his hard shoulder... it all came back, and made more and more sense than ever.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Edward stopped in his tracks and watched her, standing as still as a statue. His eyes showed some level of concern for her, but he still watched.. And further urged her. "And?" He said in a low voice. "Forget whatever other thoughts you're having." He said, noticing her shutting her eyes to think harder. "Just say it... Say what you think I am." He said quickly, keeping a watchful gaze of her. He heard her heart beat faster, and started to get more worried. It's a bad idea. I shouldn't be doing this. He said repeatedly in his head, but he tried to ignore his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

"Vampire.." I finally gasped and leaned fully onto the tree, gosh it was like one of those sick fairy tales, that she tells him he's a vampire, then he drinks her blood, the.end. But somehow i didn't think he would.. But my human instincts told me to run. But I stood there leaning against the tree, taking small breaths. and waiting, for him to react.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Edward smirked and breathed out loudly, almost in a chuckle. "And what are you expecting now?" He smiled, flashing his white teeth at her. Calm as ever before, he leaned on a tree just across the path, facing Hero. His face was no longer worried, or fearful.. More amused and fascinated that she got it on the first guess.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 pm

"You think this is funny?!" I said with a little edge as I stared at him, I looked at his teeth as he smiled, they didn't look at all like fangs.. maybe they came out when he was going to feed. I shook my head to get rid of the disturbing thoughts.. I backed away from him, away form the tree I was leaning on.... I shook my head again.. I didn't want to .. but I couldn't help it, I was scared.. out of my mind... "Stay..away from me..." I said swallowing hard, each word felt like a stab at myself. I winced a little.. "Just... " I shook my head again, a hurt expression on my face, it was between running, and just staying there and seeing what he would do, trusting him, one part of me wanted me to, the other part couldn't care less if I hurt him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Edward's smile faded at her words. "How could I find it funny?" His teeth showed slightly as he spoke, but he decided getting upset wasn't gonna help anything. He shook his head back and forth as if he could shake the anger out of his head, then he stopped leaning on the tree, but made sure to be careful that he didn't cause her to run. "Don't run. You're misunderstanding me..." He asaid, placing his hands behind his back. "I'm not going to hurt you." He gave her a look that was in the same neighborhood as the one he'd given her to make her tell him what she was thinking of.. But rather than trying to be adorable for her, he gave her a more alluring look... Anything to make her stay. "Just.. Stay. And i'll explain." He said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 pm

I stared into his eyes, I was tempted to stay, but I shook my head. "Just.. leave me alone.." I knew I was over reacting, but I needed time to sort this out.. It was too much! I turned and started walking away, down the trail where we had come from. Each step I took made me want to go back that much more, to let him explain. But, I didn't at the same time. My eyes were watering as I tried to keep a straight face and save my frustration for when I got home. I never sped up, I just walked, walked away.. Trying so hard not to turn back around. What was a matter with me! I was masochistic or something! I was just hurting myself.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Edward sighed. "I can't." He said in a low voice, but she was already walking away, back down the trail. He exhaled loudly and looked back and forth for a moment, making sure nobody else was there. Once conforming they were alone, he sprinted as fast as he could, suddenly appearing just in front of her. "You have to promise me something first." He said, the urgency showing in his eyes. "Then I'll let you go." He stood directly in front of her, breathing steadily.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Before realizing he was in front of me I had taken a few steps and walked right into him. I winced a little, he was really hard, it was like walking into a wall. I teetered a bit as if I was going to fall but finally reached out and grabbed his arm, instantly steadying myself. I then looked up at him, a little surprised. I could see the urgency in his eyes, then I nodded and stepped back a little. It hurt me..Not running into him.. well that too, but it hurt me to be doing this to him. I know, I had just met him yesterday... but.. GAH!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Edward stood still, completely unfazed by her running into him. He made himself to be like a statue, still and never moving... Possibly not even breathing. When she grabbed onto his arm, he simply looked down at her hand, almost a longing look showing in his golden eyes. The warmth of her hand was unexplainable, pleasureful.. Amazing. He tried not to look like he enjoyed it so much. But it was so long since anyone but a vampire had touched him.
"You can't tell anyone." He said in a low voice, forcing himself to return his gaze to her face. "Not a single soul.. Nobody can know. They'll think there is something to worry about.. They will tell more people." He said, the urgency now clear even vocally. "Nothing has changed.. We don't hurt any humans. There is nothing to fear." He tried to convince her, hoping she'd listen.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 pm

The coldness of his arm was refreshing to my clammy hand, but I removed my hand as I saw him look down at it. It hurt me to see that look in his eyes. I forced my eyes away and listened to what he had to say and nodded at each point where it was necessary. I finally found my voice and mumbled two simple words. "I promise.." I then stepped back again and started to walk around him. my facehad a mixture of emotions painted across it. I didn't know what to do, how to react..
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:25 pm

"Thank you." Breathed Edward with a mixture of relief, and sadness. He wanted to have something more to say to her, something, anything else to say to make her stay for just a little bit longer, long enough for him to explain it to her. But he couldn't force her to stay, and "dazzling" her when she really was set on leaving wasn't the right thing to do.
He stepped aside, allowing her to walk past him. He kept his gaze on the ground for a short while, then lifted it and watched her as she started walking.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:32 pm

I swallowed the lump in my throat and held my head up, I rubbed my eyes a little and sighed. I stopped for a second and glanced back, he was watching me. I felt another pang of guilt inside of me and turned around and continued to walk. (We should skip like... a week or something.. ?!?!)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:06 am

[week later and whatnot. xD]

Edward sighed as he walked along the sidewalk, Emmet walking by his side. Edward's forehead was creased and his eyebrows furrowed as he set his gaze downward, and shoved his hands inside his jean pockets. Emmet let out a small groan, keeping his head held high as he glanced around at the people walking in the park.
"You gotta let it go. Don't you think we'd know by now if she told somebody?" Emmet said in a low voice, looking at Edward despite his not looking back.
"It's not just that." Edward answered darkly, lifting his head to cautiously look around as well.
Emmet exhaled. "Alright, I get it." He murmured, and decided to let the subject be. "Well, at least it's a nice day out." He made a pitiful attempt to keep somewhat a conversation going, but Edward didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:11 am

I sat silently on the swing set of the park. The area around me was empty, and silent, everyone was at the other side of the park because there was some concert going on or something. It had been exactly a week since I had come here, and sat on this swing, the same swing I had sat at the last time.. with Edward. I looked at the swing beside me and a look of pain crossed my eyes. I quickly looked away. I had kept my promise and not told anyone, and he had stayed away... I didn't mean it when I told him to stay away... I just needed time. I had completely freaked when I had figured it out.. and I regretted it.. he was different, I could sense it.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 am

Emmet and Edward continued walking side-by-side, closer to the forest. They were going hunting.. Emmet hoped for bears, but Edward wasn't expecting anything more than a Deer or Mountain lion. As they approached the woods that Edward had previously walked into with Hero exactly a week ago, Edward took a final glance around the park, hoping with every fiber of his being that she would be there. His gaze started where the concert was, and moved along the park. Suddenly he paused as he saw a very familiar dark-haired girl, sitting in a very familiar place. "It's her," He murmured under his breath.
Emmet looked to where Edward was looking, and smirked, giving him a playful punch in the shoulder. "Nice, man." He commented with a grin. "She's a keeper."
Edward rolled his eyes. "She doesn't want to see me." He said, shaking his head a little bit and turning back to walk into the woods. "She wished me away.. I can't go and explain it to her." He added.
Emmet rolled his eyes and rolled Edward. "Look at her face," He said, glancing back at Hero, then again at Edward. "You think she doesn't want to see you? Go take another look."
Edward scoffed and paused, turning. He could see her between a couple of thin trees, seeing's how they were already a little bit into the forest. "Even so," He exhaled.. trying to think of another excuse to get Emmet to let him keep walking.
"Just go and say hi. If she seems resistant, leave her alone." Emmet pushed, no longer walking. "We're in no hurry to hunt."
Edward looked over at Hero once more, stepping slightly out of the woods. He glanced over at an expecting Emmet, and scowled lightly. Emmet's eyes widened, he pointed to himself as if asking if it was him Edward was scowling at, then he laughed it off and turned, going for a short stroll through the woods.
Edward exhaled again and walked until he was completely out of the woods, still about a hundred feet away from Hero. He tried so hard to hear what she was thinking.. But it was impossible. Simply nothing was there. He couldn't hear her.
He shut his eyes tightly for a moment, then started walking, opening them again after the first few steps. His walk eventually turned into a jog, which grew increasingly faster. Once he got close enough to her, he weakly smiled and lifted his arm in a motionless wave, hoping she wasn't going to run away or wish him away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next