.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Safe Place - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:02 pm

I grasped the fur frantically trying not to loose my grip and go tumbling to the floor. I leaned forward and stabbed the knife once again into the wolves back. Making sure it hurt, really hurt. (Sorry, not really much for me to post lol)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Out of pain the wolf finally went down to the ground. Ace heaved, finally he had gotten the wolf. Though it was only about 10 minutes, it felt like forever. He dropped to the floor and leaned up against the front of the couch. Now he had wolf's blood on him....great he just took a shower not too long ago. He sighed.

"Julia you still here? You didn't get injured, did you?" he asked tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:24 pm

As the wolf collapsed my leg was caught underneath it, his weight almost crushing it. I moaned softly and tried to pull myself from under him, no use. I finally went limp and let myself fall into laying position, my muscles sore, and my hnd covered in crimson blood.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:26 pm

He lazily looked over to her, she seemed to be in some distress. Ace quickly hoped up to pull the leg up so Julia could pull her leg free. After wards he would have to go look for some towels and perhaps take another shower.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:32 pm

I crawled away and collapsed to the floor huffing. "Thanks.." I laughed with a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

"No problem, it appears that we both need take showers again, you con go first." Ace offered his hand to her, his hand asking if she needed help up. He looked at the wolf who was now either dead or conked out, who knew? When Julia was in the shower he would go see.

Ace then realized that the wolf might of went through the front entrance, his eyes widen with fear.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:46 pm

my eyes traveled to the door, the metal doors clanged sligtly in a gust of wind that flew down the stracase and caressed my cheeks. "We have to close those doors!!" I said urgently taking his hand and pulling myself to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Ace rushed to the fluttering wooden doors. If they didn't close them soon Ace suspect that they would receive more visitors. He ran up the wooden steps and grabbed hold of one of the wooden doors, the wind was going really strong so he only had the strength of grasping onto one.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:36 pm

I pushed myself to my feet and rushed after him, helping him with the other door, I pulled with allmy might finally getting it to clang shut, then I grabbed ahold of one of the steel doors and pulled hard trying to close it.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Ace slammed it shut and looked around for something to keep the doors closed. "Hey Julia is there anything around here to have these doors remain shut?" A worry crossed the back of Ace's mind, what if other animals smelt that that one of their comrades was bleeding...Ace shook his head. He didn't even want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:09 pm

"Hey..wait, open that again, we got to get rid of this guy...otherwise we're going to suffucate on that horrid smell when it rotts!" I said suddenly beginning to think straight.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:34 pm

"Yeah good point. We need to go out somewhere away from this place to dump his body." He ran downstairs, despite how tired he was. He rushed into the living room area, where there was now a pool blood surrounding the body. Gross! Ace grabbed a hold of the creature's feet and waited for Julia to come down. How were they going to carry this body out? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:50 pm

(We should just skip this part...say they went up the stairs and are in the woods burrying the body...*gasp* MURDERERS!!! LOLZ)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am

(XD Sounds good!)

After about a couple of hours of dodging animals, dragging a dead wolf, finding shovels, and burring a wolf Ace was dead tired and to think that he had to go back to Julia's place. He rested his seating head upon the wooden handle of the spade shovel. He huffed, gasping for air. It was amazing how he was clean for one moment then the next he look like he did before except worse.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:18 am

I huffed as I leaned against an old oak tree, thoroughly exhausted, I yawned and rubbed my face, not caring if I got dirty, I was already dirty as I could get. Now I couldn'y wait to take a nice hot bubble bath.. Mmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:28 am

Ace sighed. "Shall we go back to your place then?" he asked pulling the shovel over his shoulder and then gave a yawn and then a sigh. When they got back they had to clean up the blood that was left for them, goody. Ace hoped that Julia had a washer and dryer at her place
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:47 am

"Yup. Lets get going.." I said tiredly and straightened up walking aimlessly in the direction of the underground apartment. (Sooo..short.. *Ashamed*)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:05 am

Ace walked along side of Julia through the green forest and chatted to her. He wondered if he would of met Julia if none of this ever happened. His guess was probably not. In a way he was glad that this mess happened but he was a little glad.

(Something should happen on the way back....like they meet someone or I don't know...)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:10 am

(Ok Smile)

I wan't much on talking when I was tired, I mostly nodded and 'mhmm'ed', and 'yeah'ed'. I yawned gently, and bit my lip hoping he wouldn't take it personally.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:22 am

Ace took it quite personally that Julia wasn't talking to him. (jking!!) Ace continued to talk to her, though the only responses he was getting from her was small ones but he understood. After a while he just stopped talking altogether and enjoyed the silence.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw something....a living something. He couldn't tell what it was though. He turned to Julia and asked her if she was seeing what he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:30 pm

I looked at hi strangely."Well.. no I'm not seeing what you're seeing, I'm seeing what I'm seeing. Your seeing me, and I'm seeing you.." I laughed gently, not understandign what he ment at first, besides stupid questions get stupid answers, he was looking at her when he asked the question..So ofcourse she wasn't seeing what he was seeing, and she was sorta glad she wasn't, she must've been a fright.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:18 pm

"No, I don't mean what I'm seeing currently but over there can you see it?" Ace pointed in the direction of which he saw the living thing, whatever it was. He had to admit that was clever response, would he admitted out loud, though chance.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:32 pm

"Wha..?!" I was startled as I looked in the direction he was pointing. "Wh..what is it?" My voice suddenly becoming a whisper as I looked at him my eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:21 pm

"I don't know" he whispered. H as going back and forth wether or not to actually go over there and see for himself. He took a step forward, it looked human like but he wasn't sure. He ducked down behind a bush and peered over. It appeared to be a dirt covered small girl, crying silently. She looked about 11 or 12. Ace thought that could be a trap but decided to take his chances. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:31 pm

I watched Ace carefully dodging out of sight, my heart went out to the little girl, I hoped it wasn't a trap, but if it was a trap, it was a very good one I must say. The littel girl looked pitiful, I just wanted to go and help her. But I'd let Ace approach first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: