.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:30 am

Once upon a time you were a normal high school student, the most you
ever worried about was homework, chores, and relationships, then boom
that went away when some advanced animals from who knows where showed
up and started to take over and in prison humans.

They claim that humans have destroyed earth and have given them plenty
of chances to make up for it but now all their penitence has gone. Now
all the humans are trying to escape to a safe place, you don't know
exactly where it is but all you know is that you NEED to get there in
order to survive.

Rules
.Basic site rules apply
.Don't rp too much with out me (2-3 pages is okay)
.You may have more than one character
.You maybe a advanced animal or a human
.No pets
.Ages 14-18
.Try not to get caught by the Animals if you are human
.You may have power if you like (Animal or Human)

Form

.Full Name:
.Nick Name:
.Age:
.Aliment (Advanced Animal or Human?):
.Power (optional):
.Items:
.Clothes:
.Body Type:
.Personality:
.Likes:
.Dislikes:
.Picture and/or description of character:

Last edited by Colenasta on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:26 am

.Full Name: Curtis Asa Meraine
.Nick Name: Ace
.Age: 18
.Aliment (Advanced Animal or Human?): Human
.Power (optional): Controlling fire and creating fire
.Items:

.Wallet
.Money
.Chapstick
.PSP
.Cell Phone
.Laptop
.Credit Card
.Mp3 Player
.Chocolate

.Clothes: shirt he is wearing the pic plus some black loose pants
.Body Type: Slim, not too particularly muscular
.Personality:

. A bit of a smart Aliec
. Can get a little too full of himself at times
. Nice most of the time
. Really clever but he just lazy most of the time to use it, basically a nerd in disguise
.Really dorky

.Likes:

.Chocolate (has a extreme obsession, it's surprising he isn't fat yet)
.To sometimes mess with people
.To play viola
.Money
.Food
.Singing in the shower when no one is around
.To dance in his living room when no one is around
.To play chess
.Fire

.Dislikes:

.Chocolate haters (he thinks they're crazy)
.When people make him angry
.When things don't make sense

.Picture and/or description of character:

Ace
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 pm

(Joining with Julia, she's 17, and is a human, and her power is Power Borrowing (She can use anyones power if they are within a 5 mile range. Smile)

Last edited by Donna on Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:05 pm

(Alright! Thanks Dani for joining! YAY! Shall we start, then?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:46 pm

I sat against the cold rock near a small pond that was murky and muddy, I lifted my hand nervously and wiped the persperation that was growing on my brow, I had been running all day from the so called 'adavanced animals' and I was scared witless, i could barely think straight, I was starving and dieing of thurst, I needed something to eat and drink, urgently. I tried hopelessly to catch my breath and to calm myself, my heart beat must've been over 2 million beats a minute cause the beat echoed in my ears. I groaned softly and let my eyes drift shut, I was skinny, and needed nutrition, a loud growl ripped from my stomach and I squeazed my eyes shut, slowly giving in to uncosiousness.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 am

Ace ran behind an old ware house, he had to go find a 'safe place' but he had no idea where to look for one. He had checked all the schools on this side of town but they were all infested by overgrown, evil-looking, talking guinea pigs there were carrying around some type of weapon, Ace never thought he see the day.

In the far distance he saw some sparkling ground......water! Ace was so relieved, to this point he didn't really care if it was dirty water he needed some. He looked around him making sure that there weren't any 'advanced animals around him. Fortunately there were not, so thus he ran towards that water.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:43 am

I drifted fully into unconsiousness, and my hand fel limp to my side the other resting on my knee, my head leaning back on the rock, and my face was pale, my stomach barely moved with my shallow breaths.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:22 am

Ace had finally reached the water, it was muddy and gross but it was better than nothing. Was he really about to do this? His face scrunched up and her cupped his hands. He lowered his hands into the water and drank the oh so gross liquid. He swallowed and almost barfed, well at least he got some water in him. He decided to go rest on the nearby rock, he gave out a long tired sigh.

This war had been going on for almost 2 months now, it may not seem like a long time but when you don't get a whole lot of water or food it seems like forever. Ace remembered the day it all started, it was the first day of summer break. All Ace could think about was that his Junior year was over and he had no homework.....nor a girlfriend but he tired not to think about that much.

After a long day of hanging out with the dudes Ace had gone home to relaxed then he heard something slam down onto the ground and his mom, or perhaps one of his sisters, scream bloody murder. Ace of course had to go down and investigate. He ran ran down the steps, making loud clunking noises along the way, and then came a stop. It had to be one be of most ridiculous things he'd ever seen. It was a over grown rabbit, standing 5 ft tall, pointing a sword at Ace's mother.

She bolted away from the rabbit and onto the out doors, luckily the rabbit didn't seem to notice Ace. Ace would of called for his mother but he really didn't want to get caught by the rabbit so he kept quiet and quickly searched for his sisters, whom he didn't find. He even tried to texted them both but no replies. Ace had taken his school bag and emptied it onto his already dirty floor and briskly packed some food and listened to the radio announcement which was very hard to understand.

The basic message of the announcement was that the human race was being attacked by some "advanced animals" and needed to find a "Safe Place". They were about to list them but the radio station had cut out on him. Ace was going to throw the radio against the wall but he saw some rather large animals outside the kitchen window and then fled into his back yard.

Ace exhaled, that day just seemed like it happen ages ago. He started to close his eyes and loosen up a bit but then his hand something or someone. He jumped up out of fear and shock but then realized that it was just a girl about his age, sleeping and that he just felt the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:29 am

I didn't move, i was motionless, I coudl hear things around me, I wanted to scream, to move, but it was like i had no controll over my body, i manged to groan softly barely audible, but then i cuoghed because of my dry thorat.

(I am not worthy O.o *Compares my shrimpy post ot majestic post* oooh wooow)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:37 am

Okay Ace thought to himself, so she isn't dead, that's a good thing. Ace immediately ran to her side and shook her should a bit in the hopes of waking her up. Maybe this girl knows where a safe place is. Maybe not, but either way it would be nice to talk to someone. He hadn't talked to anybody since the this all happened.

He looked around him, it was almost a waste land. Buildings where falling all around them, no good food or water, it seemed to Ace that the advanced animals were doing more harm than good.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:41 am

I moaned softly, myeyes slowly and weakly fluttering open, I stared up at the face looking back at me, and bit my lip surprised. I tore my gaze away and my stomach growled once more. I Shifted my weight slghtly trying to get more comfortable, my mixed colored orbs stared around my, my sight was slightly blury and I was tired, and weak.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:58 am

Ace shook her shoulders a bit more, "Hey....hey....don't be alarmed I'm a human running away from the animals just like you. Here," Ace then dig into his bag and found one "fun size" (Gah! I always hated that term) bag of Cheetos. He was a bit surprised that they had made it this far without himself eating them, "I even have a bit of food but no clean water, sorry." Ace exhaled deeply and hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:15 pm

I looked at the cheetos then at him, i was surpised he was even offering me anything because most of the people were starving and didn't share any of their food if they even had anything to eat. "Th..thank you." I managed to choke out and a cough followed it.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Ace opened the bag and shared the Cheetos and offered her Cheetos. He really didn't want another person dying just because of starvation plus he wanted some company. He thought about how sad it would be to die of starvation behind a rock near a muddy swap.

He took a couple of pieces of Cheetos for himself, it hadn't eaten in a couple days it was about time for some food but after this package he was all out of food and probably needed to go steal some food out of some house......again. He really hated doing it, in fact it made him feel like a piece of dirt, but he felt he had to in order to survive anyway.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:52 pm

I recieved the chetos he offered me, and took a bite of one, letting the cheesy flavorings spread over my mouth, my taste buds relieved to have something to taste, and i was relieved to have something to eat, I quickly ate the ones that were in my hand then brushed my hands together to get the powedered cheese off my fingers, I smild up at him. "Thank you." I said, my eyes sparkling in what little sunlight hit my face that was shinning through thre branches of an old birch tree. The rays played over my face emphsising the bags around my eyes, i looked down at the ground and sighed slowly, then I tried pushing myself to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:10 am

"Uh...sure no prob." Ace noticed how quickly she ate the Cheetos, heck she literally scarfed them down but he couldn't blame her doing so because he did too. Ace gave her a weak smile back, he felt sort of bad for only giving a small smile but he didn't have a lot of strength.

After all the Cheetos were gone Ace put the used bag back into his pack and wiped his fingers. He noticed that the snacks left a orange residue on his pants but he didn't care, if none of this ever happened then he probably would of somewhat cared or at least his mom would.

Thinking of his mom he wondered where she was along with his twin sisters, he could only hope that they were alright and safe. He'd imagen his mom would be alright after all she was a stubborn old lady....well okay she wasn't THAT old but still older than him and over the age of 40, which to Ace was old. His sisters on the other hand, he'd worried about. One; they didn't know how to cook Two; they didn't know how to fight and Three; they were thirteen. He sighed, he had to find all of them quickly, and help this girl. No offense to her but she wasn't looking all that great right now.

First prioity was getting some where else and sortly, second was getting more food, third was helping this girl and four was finding everyone else. So many things to do and he had to do it all without getting caught by these animals. He whispered to her "I think we should move somewhere else, you know how the animals work, always checking everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:11 am

(Okay for that last post totally 15 points for me! lolz)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:30 pm

I nodded instantly and pushed myself to my feet looking around cautiously, "OK." I whispered.

(Duude 0 for me on my lastone O.O)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Ace searched around looking for a new place to hide for a while. The best place to hide right now was going to be probably some type of warehouse, or somewhere underground. From where he was standing he couldn't see a whole lot, so they were most likely going to have to run around until they find somewhere. Perhaps Juliana knew of somewhere or something......"Hey do you know anywhere we can hide or stay for at least a little while?" he asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:03 pm

I nodded, i hadn't thought of it at the moment the advanced animals invaded my house, but there was an underground bacement about the size of a medium sized cabin, it wasn't like a bacement it was more like an apartment, just a little smaller, it had a kitchen, a bed room, but there was scarcely any furniture, the animals had demolished my house but the 'bacement' remained, if we could get there safely and maybe get some food from the ruins that were now the kitchen and hide in the bacement hey were safe. "Yes." I said and explained to him about it. Including my idea.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:34 am

"I like the idea. So where's your house exactly?" Ace hoped it wasn't far or in another city. He started thinking of ways to avoid the animals, all he could think of was hiding behind buildings and hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:32 pm

(Ooooh *shaks head* No muse?? lol JK JK)

"It's like 2 miles form here.." i said softly, he could take it as good news because it wasn't farther, or he could take it as bad news that it was really 2 MILES! I shifted my weight and leaned on the rock a little. "Any idea how to get all that way, all while avoiding the animals?" I asked curiously, then a silly thought came to my mind, i pictured him and i dressed in giant animal costumes, i couldn't helpbut laugh and had to cover my mouth to prevent me from laughing harder.

(rannndoommm lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:22 pm

(Not alot to say for that post, lolz. Animal costumes? extra lolz! 5 points to dani.)

"Hm....two miles....that is a little ways but not too bad. Um....," he started to rub his chin thoughtfully, " We could always sneak around and hide behind buildings and hope for the best." He heard heard laughed and wonder why. "May i ask what you are laughing about? Is there something on my face?" As he waited for a reply he tried to come up with other ways to get to her basement. He started to look around to the streets they were clear for now if they were to go now it would be safe to do so.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 am

"JUsta stupid thought, ignore me." I laughed a little more, and then smiled and looked at the ground absently shifting. (Not much to say sowweeyy :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:12 am

"Alrighty then...," he said awkwardly, "ummmm move out then?" Ace looked around to see if any animals had suddenly appeared but none have and started to make his way to the streets. Then paused "Hey which direction is your house?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Safe Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: