.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Safe Place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:20 pm

(kk)

Ace took the a couple cans out and headed to the kitchen. He replied "Alright see you in a few" He set the cans upon the counter top and started to search for an can opener. Shower? how ace wanted a shower so badly, he felt so icky and gross. He finally found one and place next to the cans. He then went over to the sink and wet his hands and deeply lathered them with really good smelling lemon dish soap. He rinsed off the soap bubbles and dried his hands with the cherry designed dish towel.

He neatly put the towel back on it's towel ring and went to open the cans of goodness. One can, two can done! He opened one of the cupboards and found a good size pot and placed on the gas stove range. He ignited the lame and started his epic cooking, heating up can food, alright! Before dumping the food into the pot he slide open some drawers for a spoon of some type and he found a wooden spoon. It was lightly colored and fairly new, been washed perhaps once or twice.

He grabbed one can at a time and scooped out the yumminess in the pot. After that Ace waited for his food to cook, occasionally stirring to prevent burning and to spread the warmth around.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:51 pm

I lathered the coconut smelling shampoo into my hair, I loved the feeling of the hot water running over my shoulders. I relaxed my mmuscles completely and continued lathering the shampoo into my hair, then came the coconut conditioner, it smelled equally as good and made my hair smooth and silky as I rinsed it out.

I then rinsed off my body with body wash then I stepped out of the shower, squeaky clean, I dried off and wrapped the towel around my hair, then I looked into the mirror that was all steamy, I cleared a little spot with the back of my hand and then began to dress. I then rummaged through the drawers hopinh to find some make-up of mine, I found some mascara and foundation, good enough, I fixed up my face, then fixed up my hair with a brush I had found in another drawer. I then walked out and the cool air made contact with my warm skin making me shiver. I looked at Ace. "Hey if you feel like taking a shower, I could get you a towel, and some of my bros old clothes that might fit you, and I'll take care of the food." I said and smiled towards him.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:01 pm

"Um sure! That would be great! I'll take one after dinner, food is ready I'll grab some bowls and serve us. Could you grab some spoons or forks whatever you prefer." He looked away from the food to see that Julia had come back from taking a shower, she look a lot better, no offense to her but a dirty face and filthy clothes wasn't her thing.

He took his gaze off of her and started to look around for bowls which he quickly found in a upper cupboard. They were white ceramic bowls with light blue stars all over them, they were quite pretty. He went back to the pot and scooped out the food into bowls, set them on the counter, and turn off the stove. "So where shall we dine tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:10 pm

"I don't know, we really don't have a dinning room table, only this counter with the stools." I said and shrugged, I walked towards the kitchen and looked around, then reached into one of the lower drawers and pulled out some spoons, spaghetti-os were easier to eat with spoons, in my opinion that is.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:18 pm

Ace looked around to see that she was right, no dinner table. He did however see the stools and pushed the bowls over near the stools. He walked over to the other side of the counter top, pulled out a wooden stool, and waited to be given his spoon. His mouth would be watering from the smell of the Spaghetti-Os but he didn't want to look like a slob of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:08 am

I quickly walked over and slid onto one of the stools and leaned back on the wooden back of it, and slid a spoon over to Ace, and smiled. Leaning forward once again and pulling one of thebowls over to me, getting a spoonful and bring it to my mouth, savouring the tomatoey falvorings and chewing slowly, YUM!.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:22 am

Ace took his spoon and scooped a spoonful of pasta goodness. He was very tempted just to shove it all down his throat in a matter of seconds but he knew that if he did that Julia might grossed out, so instead he ate with the manners his mother taught him. Ace slid his warm metal spoon into his mouth, took out the spoon, and hummed a 'mmmmmm...' of satisfaction. This, by far, had to be the best bowl of Spaghetti-O's he had ever had. He continued eating, still keeping his back straight and face clean.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:39 pm

I looked at Ace and smiled, then continued on with my eating, I had to admit I was almost near starved, but I kept my manners, how embarrassing, eating like a pig infront of this cute guy. I mean....awkward! I giggled internally at my thoughts and kept eating, I finally finnished the tomatoey yumminess and leaned back satisfied, and slowly pushed my bowl towards the sink. "I'll wash the dishes." I said automatically and looked at him, then glancing at his bowl to see if he was done.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Ace shortly after Julia finished his meal. "Alright sounds good, I'll wash them tomorrow night. Thanks!" He got up and pushed in his chair. "So where exactly is this room of clothes of which you speak of?" Ace realized that his word order was way off but hoped she still understood what he was saying. Going to take shower, a real shower, at last! Ace couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:01 pm

"Down that hall, first door to the right, it's my brothers room, well....was..., just inavade the closet all you want, and you can sleep in there tonight." I simled and stood up, grabbing the two bowls and walking into the kitchen I set them gently in the sink and ran hot water on them, then got a sponge with soap and scrubbed them clean.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Ace passed Julia and followed her directions. Down the hall, first door on the right he thought to himself. He came upon the door Julia told him about, it was a oak plain door. His wrapped his fingers around the round knob and twisted it open. He walked to see that room was a light blue, not to be mistaken for baby blue of course, almost white. His feet touching fuzzy blue carpet, about the same color as the wall but a little darker. He ventured in further to see a Queen size bed, Sweet!, a painting of some fruit in a bowl, Ummm...okay, and a small flat screen TV, Super Sweet! (Well there's more in the room but those are just the key things.)

After Gawking around the room he noticed another door to his left. He went up to it and opened it up to see mainly clothing and shoes. Found the closet! He started picking through things and eventually found something that he liked. He picked out this shirt, these pants. He then headed to the bathroom and took his shower.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:00 am

I quickly finnished washing the dishes and set them in the dish rack, I then wandered out of the kitchen and passed by the entrane staring up the dark forbodding stairs, shuddering I quickly shut the oak door, and locked it. Thankfully the wooden entrance all the way at the top was covered with leaves and stuff, and then there was a steal door and an oak door, but if the animals came, there was no escape. I bit my lip and hurried past, walking towards the couch and flopping down, I pulled a comfy pillow to my chest and slowly my eyes drifted shut.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:46 am

Ace stepped out of the steamy shower and quickly toweled off the drops of water. He fiercely shook his head, like a dog would, to get rid of any excess water. He then put on some fresh clean clothes, now what to do with his old clothes? He quickly decided as he headed out that he would just throw the clothes into Julia's brother's room.

He tossed the clothes into the room and walked back to the living room area where he saw Julia nodded off. Ace wasn't sure whether or not Julia was sleeping. He decided to whisper to her in hush tone. "Hey Julia, are you still awake?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:53 pm

"Mhmm." I mumbled not opening my eyes, I slowly moved my legs so there was room for him to sit down also, if he wanted too. I leaned my head more into the pillow, it was so comfortable, I was so tired. I slowly reposition myself so I was only taking up half the couch.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Ace saw that she was making room for him and decided to take upon her offer and sat down. He looked at her, he could tell that she just wanted to go to bed. "Maybe you should go to bed, you look really tired." He himself wanted to get some rest. Ace eyes were starting to feel really heavy and he started to fight to keep them open.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Too late, I was already fast asleep, my stomach rising when I took in lots of air. I slowly relaxed onto the comfy pillow and was quite comfy.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Ace realized that he just asked an useless question and smiled. He gave an laughing sigh and decided to go see if there was a spare blanket to lay over Julia. He quickly turned to the hallway and started his search. He checked the first closet he saw and lucky for him he found tons of blankets. He decided to go with a fuzzy blue blanket and tucked it under his arms.

After closing the closet doors, he walked back to the sleeping beauty and laid the blanket on top of her. Alright his job was done now it was time for bed himself. He wanted to go to that queen size bed but knew it was probably best just to stay near Julia just in case the animals barged in....then again what was he going to do? Fight them off? Regardless he still felt the need to sleep in the living room. He quickly went back and an blanket and then set himself up on the couch opposite of Julia and conked out.

(Shall we have the animals barge in tonight or no?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:50 pm

(Surreee, DRAMA!!)

I felt the sudden warmth over my cold body and snuggled up with the blanket tucked around me, like a sleeping bag, I always did that when I slept, wrapped the blanket around me. I smiled in one of my dreams, then continued to dream.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:20 pm

(brawhahaha!)

As Julia and Ace slept little did they know that creeping outside the wooden doors that kept them safe was one of them, the animals. It was a wolf that had gray and creme fur that stood about 6'5". He sniffed the air once more and murmured to himself "Human...." He then got all fours and started sniffing about, following the scent left behind. "A young male and a young female hmmmm...." He then came upon the wooden door and started to paw away the vines and such that allowed it to keep hidden, he sniffed the door to just make sure, yep there were definitely humans down there.

Though it wouldn't be the smartest idea to go through the front now would it? There has to be another entrance to this place. Hmmm.......perhaps he could go ask one of the moles to go dig for him but that would perhaps get too messy and he does prefer to do things himself. The only option for him for right was to go through the front entrance. Oh well it was more of his forte to do it this way anyway. The only reason he would consider any other was because his officer commanded him not to go through the front door but now he had a excuse....somewhat. 'but it was the only way in, sir!' he softly chuckled to himself.

With his brute strength he ripped open the doors off and rushed down stairs to see that two humans were sleeping soundly...well that is until one of them woke up with a shocked look on his face. He had dark brown hair and light blue eyes. The boy froze, it was obvious he was in utter shock. How the wolf loved that look.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:30 pm

I heard the loud rip of steal and wood mixed together, making my ears ring. I slowly pushed the blankets off of me. "Acee...what was that noise?"I murmured and slowly let my eyes flutere open, the sight of the wolf made me freeze all together, my eyes wide, mouth hanging open, at any moment ready to scream bloody murder. My hand stil concealed by the blankets, unoticably travled to the couch cusion and reached deeper and deeper into the cusions, finally I felt the cool steal in my hands, a dagger, I knew it might not do me any good, but if the animal got close to Ace or I, I swear that was going go plunge into his evil heart.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:47 pm

(What's dagger doing in the couch? That doesn't seem safe. geez XD lolz I guess her family super paranoid eh?)

Ace was frozen, he didn't know what to do with himself. His breathing became irregular very quickly. "Hello." greeted the wolf in a deep, creepy voice. "Hi." Ace said in a quivering voice while his his hand at the same time. The wolf chuckled, completely unaware of what Julia was up to, "You're funny kid." If Ace was less scared than he was now, he would have palmed himself for doing that. that had to be one of the most stupidest things he has ever done.

He looked over at Julia looking for some type of greeting. "What you're too good to say hello to me? At least he has manners." He turned to look at Ace. "Maybe I won't kill you after all." ace burned up, how he wanted to punch that wolf right between his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:55 pm

(She secretly hid it there earlier. It was behind some pillows, with a sheath over it. =D)

I rolled my eyes removing the sheath carefully and soundlessly, as the wolf's back was to me, I pushed the blankets asside, ever so quietly. I then stood on the cusions and jumped, my legs wrapping aroudn the wolves back, and my right hand plunging the dagger right where this creatures heart was supposed to be, I had to admit I was shaking and nervous, I had to force myself to do this, I looked at Ace, and motioned frantically towards the kitchen. 'Knives!' I mouthed hoping he'd understand, I jabbed the dager farther, the crimson blood spilling out, I dodged it, last thing I wanted was blood stains on my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:31 am

"Perhaps I'll just throw in my cage at home and you will become my pet." The wolf advanced towards Ace, though he wasn't really listening to the wolf he was paying most of his attention on Julia who was slowly taking the covers off her arms, her facial expression reveal that she was up to something. Ace quickly decided to distract the creature to keep his attention away from Julia.

"Yes....yes...then you can do all of my house hold chores, cooking, etc., etc." This guy was really ticking Ace off. "I would never become your little pet! I much rather die than be your little pet." Out of the corner of his eye Ace saw Julia standing on the cushions and then she did the most craziest thing ever....jumping on the wolf and stabbing him right in the heart area.

He watch as the dark blood oozed out of him, dripping to the floor, Ace thought he was going to puke. Fortunately though he kept self control and watch as Julia was motioning towards the kitchen and then mouth something. He wasn't quite of what she mouthed but he got the general message that she needed help killing this thing and he needed to go to the kitchen to go something either blunt for sharp....a knife!

He rushed to the kitchen, Julia was still stabbing the creature, and quickly searched for a knife. He briefly checked all the counters and found a wooden block of knifes, sharp and ready. He randomly grabbed, he so happened to grab a classic chef's knife, and ran back to stab the beast. the wolf moan and groaned in pain, he had been caught by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:15 pm

"Take that you foul creature!" I hissed, enjoying every moment of this, never underestimate a girl with a flashy temper, and a knife, it's not a good idea. I smirked and pulled the knife out of his body, it was shinning with blood, I took the liberty of wiping it off on his fur. Then if he tried anything in it would go. Yet again.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:46 pm

" Curse you humans!" He screamed. Never in the wolf's life had he been brutally wounded by a human. He started try to shake Julia off, giving out a loud cry. Ace stood there looking quite stupidly, he couldn't do a whole lot at the moment due to the fact that the wolf was swing his whole body, his claws out and ready to hurt.

Ace clutch onto his knife and looked around the room for something big and heavy he could throw at the creature. Ace saw that nothing in the room was going to be used to his advantage for right now so he formulated another plan, to stab him right in the foot.

Ace lurched forward, raised his knife high, dodged all of the wolf's swinging, and got him right in the foot. If a wolf could cry this wolf would have his fur drenched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: