.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Safe Place - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:49 am

(so dramatic!!)

"No I can't-" He was shoved and then fired away. The animal didn't even have time to really acknowledge that Julia was going to shoot fire at him again. The dog growled in pain as he burnt away and ran around the room. They needed to get out of here this place was going to burn.

"Can you stand?" Ace asked.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:57 am

(I KNOW XD)
I looked at my legs, one of my knees was bleeding, and the other leg was scratched in several places. "Not very well, but when It's an emergency I can make myself to practically anything!" I said and tried to shrug it off. "Now go, I'll take care of him." I said, wanting Ace and Alice to be safe. I instantly created another large fire ball, preparing to launch it, the door had caught fire, and the rug was slowly beginning to burn also. "We have to get out, HURRY!" I practically yelled.

Last edited by Donna on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:14 am

(the run?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 am

(Rug lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 pm

(XD)

"Julia I'm not leaving you here at least not in your current condition." She then prepared another fire ball, yeah she was totally ignoring him. Why was so determined to fight when she was in condition to so?

"Yeah let's go! I'll help you up." Ace offered a helping hand.

"Hurry the animal seems to be gaining his strength once again." Alice said as she pointed at the animal who managed to put out all the flames that were covering his face. The dog grunted and growled. Annoying humans. Wasn't there anyway he could beat them? Hmmm....YES OF COURSE! He had forgotten all about the special weapon he had on him. He quickly grabbed it out of one of his pouches.

"I wouldn't suggest shooting that fire ball again or else this will go off."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:12 am

I grabbed his hand and managed to hoist myself up, grabbing the edge of the metal frame in the ceiling, pulling myself up further and pushing Alice a little bit so that I could scoot into the air vent, that was slightly cramped. I felt my claustrophobia kick in and shook my head, not now, I had to get out of here. "C'mon Ace!" I said hurriedly reaching down for his hand.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:58 am

(So she got rid of her fire ball?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:29 am

(Lets say she did, too tired to edit xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:46 am

(lol alright)

The animal seemed serious...time to go!

"Alright, alright! Coming!" He turned to Alice.

"C'mere Alice, I'll help you up." She quickly nodded and got closer to Ace. He grabbed hold of her under arms and lifted her up. Alice winced a bit in pain, but kept herself from making any noise. Once she was high enough she snatched the frame and waited for Julia to move a bit.

The animal waited for something to happen, what were they doing? From what he could hear were they escaping? That wasn't gonna happen.

"Don't move or else I'll set this off!"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 am

(Alice should have a force field power that she just discovers when the animals weapon goes off!! =D)

I scoffed at the animals weapon, not taking it seriously. I helped Alice up into the vent and pushed her forward towards the exit, it was wide enough for me, so it was really wide for her.
I looked worriedly down at Ace, reaching my hand down to help him. "C'mon Ace, grab my hand, I'll help you." I said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 am

(Sounds cheezy, but sure why not.)

It was pretty easy getting past Julia, these were really wide vents though then again what she seen of air vents are only in the movies when the spies or whoever are sneaking into a building which were very narrow. Whatever she needed out and she needed out now she should at least wait for Ace to hoist himself up. Ace grabbed her hand and the bed helped spring up into the vent.

"I said stop! I can hear you, you know!" A growl escaped from his vocal cords and vibrated his lips. Ace grasped the metal frame and continued to escape though his fear slowly taking a leave from his mind.

"You know what screw it!" The animal wrapped his finger around the hole in the pin and pulled it out, however Ace didn't notice. The bomb dropped to the ground and flames disbursed all over, eating everything mercilessly in its path. Alice heard the boom and her immediate reaction was to crouch and think 'this is the end'. She felt herself falling to the ground, what was happening? She wanted to know, but her fear kept her from obtaining this knowledge. Goosebumps formed onto her skin, she was cold? Weren't flames extremely hot?

(God ahead and reply. I'll finish once you write a reaction.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:00 pm

(Haha oh well xD)

Julia grasped Ace's hand with all her strength and helped him pull himself up, she was keeping an eye on the animal and her eyes widened when she saw it drop the bomb to the ground, "NO!" He voice screeched as she grasped at Ace's hand with both of hers, she needed to get him up. Then that's when it happened. She felt a strange coolness all around her, she looked around surprised and her eyes were wide. Weren't flames really hot?

(I know I realized before it was too late that i did that in third person xD0
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Ace managed to get up and into the vent. Great, now they could escap-his ears were then filled with a shriek he quickly turned his head to see the bomb explode. They were dead, no way they would survive this. He felt the vent fall to the ground and pain in his legs. He also felt a sudden change in the air; it was cold?

Alice slowly opened her eyes and saw Julia and Ace at the end of the vent. Wait why were they okay and not burnt into a crisp? And why was it so cold?

"Ace, Julia you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 pm

I stared at Alice, my eyes wide and confusion painted all over my face.. "Wh...what happened?" Then I snapped my head towards Ace. "Are you okay?!" I gasped and reached my hand out to him. (shortness :O xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 am

Ace grunted and opened his eyes.

"My legs hurt a little, but other than that I'm okay." He scooted backwards to get out and to see what happened.

"Uh...I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm kind of cold." Ace looked around him and saw only chard pieces of what used to be a underground home. He looked back at what was left of the vent and saw that it was surrounded in a a blue see-through shield of sorts.

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:34 am

I followed Ace's gaze, and stared dumbfounded at the glossy blue looking glass. I stared at it and reached my hand out, placing it palm down and pressing, not able to stick my hand out. "Alice.. are.. you doing this?" I said shocked, I knew it wasn't me, or Ace because he had the fire power and I had the power to use others powers, that meant that Alice was the only one who could be doing this.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:44 am

"I don't know. What am I doing?" Alice was still in the vent, but was slowly getting out.

"You're putting up a shield of sorts." Ace was mystified by it and started poking at it himself.

"What?" Alice hurried up and got out to see. She was surrounded by blue. Was this her power, the ability to put up a shield? A smile came to her lips and her arms slowly raised, how cool. She suddenly began to feel tired and shut the shield off. She would need to work on her ability. Ace grinned he remembered when he first obtained his power, he was about her age. It was summer and his mom and sisters went off his sisters dance recitals. He didn't want to go because the recitals were simply just boring to him.

He sat in his living room playing video games, soon he became hungry. He paused his game and went to the kitchen to heat up some ravioli's from his favorite chef ever, Chef Boyardee. In the middle of putting the little pastas into the sauce pan the electricity went off. He huffed and knew that if he wanted to fix himself food he would have to get the lighter and do it manually. After he obtained a lighter he turned the gas on low and with his shaky,nervous hand extended away from him. He had never lit a fire his whole life, never had been camping and when the electricity went out his mother would light the stove. When he ignited the gas the flame exploded and caught the cabinets on fire. He began to really freak out: his mom was going to be mad and he might end up dying. He quickly obtained water and tried to extinguish it, but they wouldn't die. They continued to eat his kitchen away, tears slid down his face.

"Go away. Just go away!" With those words the flames disappeared.

Ace sighed, they couldn't stand here. They needed to go.

"How do you guys suppose we get out of here."

Last edited by Colenasta on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:51 am

(Don't shields follow the people that make them??)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:53 am

(they can, but.....okay I'll edit.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 am

(Nah it's fine!!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:13 pm

(I edited anyway, reply when you get back)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:10 am

(ROARRR too lazy to reply xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:15 am

(XD I know what you mean man)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:21 pm

(*pokes* reply to the other rp xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:21 am

(reply dang it!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: