.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Safe Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 pm

"North..................i think.." I said, all my surroundings looked different, and i couldn't tell where i was truthfully, i bit my lip and balanced my self up onto the rock gazing around me, i saw an old oak tree by the side of the road, it was one i used to climb when i was younger, it was across the street form my parents house, or..what used ot be of my parents house, ok so maybe we weren't that far from my house, 4 blocks at the max. I motioned to the left. "It's down that way, four blocks, i got mixed up and i guess i thought i was farther." I said feeling foolish.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 am

Ace looked where Julia had motioned and nodded, his knees slightly bent. "Thank goodness! Now we don't have to walk as far." As he said his statement he continued onward to, what appeared to be, an old office building. He put his whole backside against it and scan around again but there were still no animals in sight.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm

I followed him and copied his moves, feeling like some kind of spy on one of those spy movies, i laughed internally, i felt silly, but this was a life or death situation. (No muse.. XD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:25 am

Ace looked back to make sure Juliana was following him and sure enough she was. He kept on going, be cautious of course, until he came upon a large tree that was four blocks down. He looked around, only seeing rubble and sorrow. He turned his head to face Juliana and asked if her basement was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:03 pm

"Yeah.." Right over there." I pointed towards the ruins of my house, and atleast like 5 feet into the trees behind my house was a BEARLY noticable little wooden door.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Ace walked aside to see an small wooden door in the ground. "Do you know if it's unlocked?" he asked Juliana (then again who else would he be talking to? The air? The trees?) He knelt down to the ground to take a closer look at it. It was an old wooden door, appear to be oak. It had two doors on it, the fancy black handles met in the middle. It looked like it would give one splinters if they weren't careful opening it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:31 pm

"I have the key..." I trailed off as i stuffed my hands into both my pockets on my sweatshirt, I quickly pulled out a brass old styled key, it was brand new but my mom wanted an old looking key, so it was made like an old fashioned key, i knelt down and put the key into the lock, turning it, and opening the doors, the swung inwards, and there was a steep stair case. I looked at Ace "I'll go first." I offered and stepped in, grabbing onto the sides of the wooden frame, then i lowered myself in, and walking down the rickety stairs.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:36 am

Ace followed her in afterwords, waiting for to go two steps before doing so. He took a step in, looking around paranoid like making sure no animals were around. When he was on the second step he turned to Juliana and asked is she would like for him to close the doors and also asked if there was some type of light switch.

He wondered how the basement was going to look. Was it going to be spacious, cramped? Well she did say that it had a kitchen and some other rooms, so hopefully it had some space and maybe a shower....ooohh that would be nice. He hadn't had a real shower in what seemed like ages.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:59 pm

"Sure, close the door, bolt it shut also please." I said to him and smiled slightly, then i reached my hand out into the darkness and felt it grasp at the wall, feeling around for the light switch, once i found it, light floded around us. "Oh wait I forgot something." I said and turned back towards him, quickly taking a step infront of him, I pulled the rickety but stong wooden door shut, and bolted it, then there were steel/bullet proof, doors that swung upwards and closed it securly, I bolted them into place then I looked at Ace. "All done." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:40 am

Ace was about to reach forward to close the doors but the dark stairwell became a lighted stairwell and Julia got in his way before he could do it. He laughed with her, a quick one she is. After he a good laugh, which he hadn't done in like forever, he started again to make his way down. To Aces pleasant surprise the stairs didn't creak. He looked back to make sure Julia was still coming. "So how many times have you actually been down here." Ace decided to start a conversation, he didn't really like silence and if he did it was a very rare occasion.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 pm

"Not many, I used to play down here when I was younger, I think theres still lots of canned food and stuff down there, theres a mini fridge and one room, one couch, and i forgot what else." I laughed gently and followd him my hand running along the smooth cherry colored wood hand rail.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 am

Ace brushed his hands against the black, red, and gray speckled marble walls. He could tell that this girl's family was quite rich, but don't get Ace wrong when looking for girl he doesn't look for how much money she has but he looks for personality and morals but money is always a nice bonus. "You used to play down here? Wow. Did you parents allow you to or did you sneak down here?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:59 am

"Usually I snuck, but they didn't mind." I said smiling at the memories, then my eyes clouded over as life crowded back, I had no idea where my parents were, or where anyone I knew was at that, with that, tears whelled in my eyes, and one escaped before I could hold it, it slid down my cheek so fast I hadn't the time to hide it or brush it away, it slipped faster then fell and hit the ground, even I heard the faint drip on the tile floors, it sounded like a hammer in my head that now seemed hollow. I swallowed hard and brushed my eyes, smearing eyeliner and mascara. "...Poo.."I sighed under my breath and went to the sink washing my face, all the make-up on my face gone. I dried my face and flopped down on the couch gnawing on my bottom lip holding back any more tears that threatened.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:20 am

Ace hated when girls cried, he didn't know what to do most of the time. "Sorry did I make you cry? I didn't mean to. Are you alright?" he said. He felt so generic and so unoriginal. Of course she wasn't alright. He decided to plop down on the couch across from the couch where Julia current resided. He sighed and looked at her, almost made him want to cry himself, but he couldn't that wouldn't be manly if he cried.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:18 am

(Duude i ment to say c.r.a.p..but it put poo instead so..*giggles madly*)

"No! No.." I said hastily. "Memories..." I trailed off and my eyes examined the floor. I sighed greatly and continued gnawing on my lips. Sighing greatly, they were very cherishing ones at that..

(No muse...sowwey.. lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:00 am

(lolz XD it's fine)

"Oh." he simply replied. "Do you want to talk about it?"If she didn't want to talk about it then would that mean that ace would sit in total darkness?He really hoped not. He decided to move to an armchair that sat right nest to the couch where Julia was weeping.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:31 pm

(She's not weping!! *Giggles*)

An occasional tear slipped down my cheek, and I shifted under his gaze. "My parents...my mother, father, sisters, brothers...we were such a happy family, untill those animals had to come and ruin our family that was finally starting to grow together as a real one," I added the last part and anger burst through me. "Now I have no idea if my parents or family is alive!" More tears slipped down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Ace nodded, he mostly understood what she was going through, not sure if your family safe or even alive at that. "I know what you mean, dude. I don't know if family's alive or not, well I'm pretty sure my mom is but my younger twin sisters....let's just say i"m extremely worried about them." his gazed wondered to an wall, what a nice wall it was. So creamy looking with little sprints of gold. Holding back tears now was extremely difficult, one blink and water dam would spill, he sighed heavily and unfortunately at the same time blinked. A tear strolled down his dirt covered cheek.

He quickly wipe it off and took deep breaths, his head still facing away from Julia's. He put a smile on and asked if she was hungry at all.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:49 am

I quickly gainged composure and turned my tear stain face up to face his. "Just a little..." I said trailing off and shifting on the comfortable couch, I stared then at the floor again, and bit my lip, trying to think of something to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:35 am

He nodded. "Alight! Ummm.....where would the food be in this place?" Ace wasn't ever much of an cook but he wasn't half bad. He could cook spaghetti and homemade macaroni but other than that....well he needed to work on. Though in this place he imagine it would only contain can foods and dehydrated stuff. Neither he didn't like much...well except for Spaghetti-O's, he loves those.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:38 am

"There are tons of canned foods, and boxed foods over there in that pantry." I said and motioned to it with my right hand. "Like Spaghetti-O's and macaroni, and stuff like that." I leaned back into the cushy cusions of the big comfy couch, I loved this place, it was so warm and welcoming, I smiled slightly, it was comforting and brought back some good memories.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:48 pm

"Sweet! Do you want any dinner?" He figured she wanted some after all she's probably been going around starving but he just wanted to make sure. When waiting for an response Ace thought about how long they could be down here before someone or something discovers them. How long they could survive before running out of food.

Ace push these thoughts aside for now, he was just glad that he was safe for now.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:30 pm

"Sure." I said and smiled thankfully at him and leaned back on the cumfy pillows leaning my head back and letting my eyes drift shut, I was completely warn out, I yawned and shifted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Ace quickly went to hunt the pantry, he eventually found after a few moments and grabbed some Spaghetti-Os. Before he left the pantry he yelled out to Julia "Hey what do you want for dinner?" While waiting for her eply he clanked the can together several times out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:53 pm

"Spaghetti-O's," I laughed. "Is that even a question?" I teased. "I love Spaghetti-O's!!" I laughed and opened my eyes looking towards the pantry, smiling. I leaned upwards and scratched my forehead for a sec, I had never realized how dirty I actually was, I walked towards one of the bedrooms, searching through one of the dresser drawers I used to keep clothes that I was tired of down here, Lucky Me, I found a pair of faded blue jeans, practically new, I hated wearing jeans for a very long time..I laughed internally, but I had changed a lot over the past few weeks. Then I pulled out a black tank top, and some underclothing, I found a towel and headed for the shower. "I'm gonna take a shower. Be right out." I called over my shoulder and jogged into the bathroom, I locked the door.

I then stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower. (brb lunch =D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: