.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Safe Place - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

Ace nodded. He felt as passionate about finding the safe place as she did.

"I feel the same-" He was cut off by her. Ace thought about her question. What were they going to to do about it all? Ace looked back to her she looked like she was longing for something. Ace tried to give her a smile to tell her everything was going to be alright, but then she turned her head away from him. Was she......crying? Oh no, no, no, no. He got up and went face-to-face with her and looked straight into her glassy blue eyes. He reached his under her chin and a firm hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong, why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:25 pm

I averted my eyes away from his and tried to pull my face away, but just stopped after a while and just left my head there. I shrugged and tried to wipe my tears away, then I broke down again, I missed my family. I really did. I leaned forward and hugged him, leaned my cheek on his shoulder. "Why'd this all have to happen?!" I whimpered quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:51 am

She didn't say anything, she just tried to turn away from him. Why? Why was she trying to not look him in the eye? He was then hugged. That was unexpected. Ace was a little awkward about at first, but then hugged her back and lightly rubbed her upper back. He was in pain too.

"I have no idea Julia, no idea."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm

I cried quietly into his chest, when I felt as though I didn't have any more tears I just sat there, breathing and calming myself. I glanced up at Ace, he looked sad also. As he rubbed my upper back it helped me to calm myself more. I sighed a little. "Thanks..." I whispered and bit my lip my head still leaning against his shoulder. I was comfortable, I didn't feel like moving, but I slowly got up some small strength and began to pull away, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Ace smiled lightly at her. He was glad that he could help her out some how.

"You're welcome." She started to pull slowly away, Ace didn't want to let go, but he did anyway.

"You feeling better?"

(short reply is short :O)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:41 am

I nodded slowly and smiled up at him, suddenly flashing back to the kiss, and well,, all that stuff, it made me laugh a bit how earlier we were fighting (not really haha) about who was the sexiest, and I had kissed him to make a point.. He had kissed me back! That was what had surprised me LOTS! I didn't imagine that he.. you know.. actually LIKED me!! It was a pleasant surprise though.
I ran a hand through my hair and smiled looking up and into his eyes, trying to figure out what he was thinking.. or feeling, either of the two, if it was even possible.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:43 am

"Good." He noticed that she was looking up at him, as if trying to read his mind. He moved his face a little closer for her to see his eyes better. Plus he wanted to gaze into her eyes.

"How goes it?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:36 pm

I laughed a little but didn't brake the gaze. "What are you thinking?" I finally asked out of curiosity. I smiled and leaned in, just a bit, not a lot, be enough to hint what I was after.. Haha. Then I slowly reached up, tracing his jaw with my finger then letting it fall.. I felt my cheeks burning of embarrassment, I was never so direct.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:32 am

Ace smiled a sly smile. He wanted to laugh, but only gave a chuckle.

"About a certain someone." He noticed that she was leaning in. Did she want what he thought she wanted? He then felt her finger on his jaw. Oh yeah, she wanted a kiss. There was no doubt in his mind now. He leaned in and suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. Before long his lips met hers and he began smooching her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:42 am

(smooching.. xD)

I laughed lightly and was going to look away when suddenly he leaned in, his arms wrapping around my waist and his lips pressing a little roughly against mine. My heart skipped a beat and I was so stunned I barely knew what to do, then I closed my eyes and leaned into him, reciprocating the kiss, my arms wrapping themselves around his neck and I slowly leaned up a little.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:07 am

(indeed!)

He kissed for a little bit longer. He didn't want to let her go.....he didn't want to leave this state of warmth and comfort holding the girl he likes and not having to deal with the world. Not having to deal with the animals or finding this safe place where ever it was. Ace didn't even know how they were going to find it. Oh well that didn't matter right now. All that matter was this person right in front of him.

Alice had cried herself to sleep. He felt really stupid for not helping Julia. After all she had been helping her all this time.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:12 am

My hand slowly ran to his hair, running through it, messing it up completely, I didn't care, I just wanted this to last for absolutely ever. Getting a little more into the kiss I moved closer, a little carried away into this lovely absolutely stunning, surprising, and all those nice long words, kiss.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:24 am

Alice fluttered her eyelids open. She sighed, dang it she needed to go pee. On the count of three she pushed the covers away and and hopped out of the bed. Her whole body still felt really tired as she walked to the door to open it. She turned the knob and exited towards the kitchen. Hopefully they were....gone. A sighed came from her. Nope they were definitely still here....kissing. She didn't really know what to do with herself. Should she scream, walk away? Why was she worrying over these two kissing, she often saw her parents kissing. Whatever, she needed to go! She brushed side of Julia and headed straight to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:28 am

I suddenly pulled away from Ace as I felt something brush against me. I jumped startled and pushed into Ace, then I finally looked up and saw that it was Alice. Gosh I'm such a fraidy cat. "I wonder if she is feeling better.." I whispered to Ace with a curious look in my eyes as I looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:13 am

Ace was in the middle of enjoying a good kiss when suddenly he felt Julia jump into him. His eyes sprang open, what was going on? He then realized that Alice had probably had gone behind her and unintentionally scared her.

"I hope so to....perhaps we would ask her when she returns."

Alice walked on and into the bathroom. Dang it she brushed beside Julia, oh well. There was nothing she could do about it now.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:50 pm

I sighed and nodded, watching as Alice disappeared into the bathroom. I then looked up at Ace. Thinking for a moment. I reached up and clasped his face between my hands and landed a kiss on his lips almost wanting to just keep kissing, but I realized that there was a lot of cleaning to do, in the kitchen and everywhere else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:12 am

Perhaps it was time to do something productive wit himself like clean the kitchen or think of a way to go to the safe place. He needed to go sit down and think about what he was going to do though before he could Julia grabbed him by the face and landed a smooch on him. It totally caught him off guard, but not in a bad way. He was a little tense for the first couple of seconds, but then eased into the kiss. His hands made their way to the back of Julia's head and interlaced with with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:12 am

I felt myself smile as I kissed him and laughed a little as his tenseness for a while, then he eased into the kiss and laced his fingers in my hair. I slowly pulled my mouth away and looked up at him. "Now we should go on and do something useful, like maybe.. have you do the dishes or something..." I laughed lightly and kissed him once again before untangling my hair easily from his hands and start to push myself onto my feet.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

He felt her pull away, ahhh....he was hoping they would have another long kiss, but oh well.

"Ah I do dishes, huh? Whta re you going to do? Supervise?" They kissed once more and Ace let his hands slide back to his side. Time for the real world.

Alice dried her hands and walked out. She peered into the kitchen and saw that they weren't kissing anymore. Good. She walked to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:36 pm

I sighed then I laughed a little. "Hmmm, that sounds like a good idea. I stood and pointed at the sink piled high with dishes. "Get to it! We don't have all day!!" I giggled then shook my head. "Nah, I'll just clean up around the house and stuff..." I said and shrugged. I looked at Alice and smiled. "Hey, you feeling better?" I asked curiously and walked over to her with a friendly smile. (shortness)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Ace looked at Julia with a cocked eyebrow. He would do dishes no problem, but she needed to be doing chores as well.

"Oh okay, good. I'll supervise then. I'm just kidding." Alice had then walked into the room. She appeared to be feeling better.

"Yeah I guess."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:47 pm

I smiled at Ace then looked back at Alice. "Well.. do you feel like helping with the house or anything?" I suggested lightly. "You don't have to, just a suggestion to have something to do or something.." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:36 am

Alice didn't look at Julia, she felt embarrassed from before.

"Ummm....yeah. What needs to be done?" She might as well help, what else was she going to do? Sit around and do nothing?

"Hi Alice." Ace gave her a quick smile before turning his attention to the dishes. He turned the water on to super hot, he was quite used to it, and began scrubbing away.

"Um...hi Ace." Alice could almost feel herself blushing though the blushing wasn't because of Ace.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:18 pm

I noticed she felt uncomfortable and tilted my head with a questioning look in my eyes. I walked up to her and bent myself a little so my face was at her level. "Are you okay?" I asked looking a little concerned as I noticed her blush when speaking to Ace, totally getting the wrong idea. Oh gosh, does she have a little crush on Ace or something? I eyed her even more curiously. She of course was to young, and he was mine, yeah I claimed him.. who else would? The only other person we know is Alice, and as I said, too young. I giggled internally at the thought then dismissed the crush idea.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:07 pm

"Yeah I'm fine....I'm just embarrassed about earlier." She gave a paused and then continued.

"I'm sorry."

Ace had always had to do dishes in his house. He didn't really mind at least he didn't have to stand on his feet for hours on end to cook. Not that he didn't appreciate people that cooked, he just didn't like to cook that much.

(Is there a dishwasher?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: