.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Safe Place - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:53 am

"Hm. Yes I have, but at least I don't get all blushy and hehehehe about it." He attempted to do a girly giggle, but he failed miserably.

"Though I admit you are pretty cute right now. The red of your cheeks really brings out your gorgeous blue eyes."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 am

I frowned a little and laughed shoving his shoulder a bit. 'SHUT UP ACE!!" I giggled and shook my head. "Yes, I know,, my eyes are gorgeous!" I laughed gently and smiled up at him.

SHORT SHORT SHORT *FACEPALM*
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:14 am

Ace laughed a little, she was so embarrassed, but yet so cute. He actually wanted to hug because of her cuteness, but he figured that would be a little awkward due to the fact that he was only in a towel.

"Indeed there are." He paused for a moment then got behind Julia and put a hand on each of her shoulders to shove her out of the room.

"Alright, well, now that established that I''m sexy and you're cute you need to get out of the room so I can change." He started nudging her to the door though right before he reached the doorway his towel slipped off and onto the floor. He went wide eyed.

"Now you really need to go." He completely shoved her out and quickly slammed the door. That was close.

(Sorry it's a bit PP. I f you want me to change I will.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:19 am

I was shortly after shoved out of the room, laughing hysterically. "Excuse me?! I'M THE SEXY ONE! You're just.. hot!" I teased lightly...before I was completely out, I glanced back quickly to look at his expression, but ended up seeing a lot more than I wanted too. "Oh gosh!" I said looking away then the door slammed behind me. I was wide eyed. That. Was. So. Awkward. I shook the thoughts out of my head and slowly walked away, looking sort of stunned... I hadn't seen much... but I had sure seen more than I wanted to.. emm.. yeah..
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:32 am

Ace stopped in his tracks. What did she say? Whatever he would settle that little lie later after he was dressed. He went back to the bed and poked through the drawer to see what Julia's older brother wore. Ace must admit he didn't have half bad taste. Casual tees and and ripped blue jeans. Wait did he see a silk shirt? Oh yes it was a black silk shirt, nice. Though he wouldn't wear it, not in times like these. He put it back and grabbed a plain white T with some plain blue jeans.

Alice was snoozing on the corner, crumbs surrounded her everywhere. Luckily she was only 11 and only ate about 4 sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:06 pm

When I walked out I was surprised to see that the only thing left of the sandwiches...Were crumbs. "You must have been hungry.." I sighed and leaned on the counter.. I would have to make another two for Ace and I. She had eaten all 3 sandwiches. I glanced back towards where Ace was, and then laughed lightly at what had happened. His expression had been PRICELESS!
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

By the time Ace had gotten dress and put the drawer away he was redder than cherry. He breathed deeply, she saw him...naked. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't go out there, not like this, surely she would make fun of him. Though he did need food, and not to mention sleep, so he had to go out sometime. Taking a deep breath he stood up and went through the door with his head held high. He can do this.

He smiled casually and tried not to blush as he walked into the kitchen, though he was failing. He tired not to make eye contact with Julia and only stared at the sleeping Alice. He quickly picked Alice up and started walking off again. No he couldn't stand being in here now.

"I'll take Alice to her room." His voice was quiet and his head had fallen by this point. Yep he was definitely embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 pm

I smiled as I watched him come in, I blushed also, because I was the one that had seen him! I looked at Alice and smiled. The girl was sleeping peacefully in Ace's arms.. Awwhhhh.. How cute. I smiled lightly and nodded. "I'll make some more sandwiches.. she had a big appetite.." I laughed. I quickly pulled out another two loaves from the cabinet and sliced them open, again pulling out ingredients and spreading them on the sandwiches, soon they were done. Alice hadn't touched any juice but hers, so I didn't have to serve more. I then set the sandwiches on the plates there were still on the counter, and sat on one of the stools.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Ace just gave simple nod as he exited the room, he didn't want to say much more than that for now. A sigh escaped him once he was out of the kitchen, that wasn't weird or anything. Oh well. He gave Alice's room's door a slight kick to open it, he would of used his hands if he could. He quietly walked into the room and set her gently on the bed. Man, this girl could sleep through anything. Before leaving Ace gazed upon her sleeping face, it was really cute....though not nearly as cute as Juli-CRAP! He was all red again. He sat up against the bed he couldn't go out there.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:52 pm

"Sandwiches are ready.." I called to Ace, wondering why he was taking so long. I folded my arms on the counter and placed my head on them, wanting to wait for him. I closed my eyes, thinking that I was just going to rest them for a moment. But I soon fell asleep, dreaming and all.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Ace would just sit here until he wasn't as red. Just lean back and relax for a bit. No! He must go eat. Ace fought his eyes for a moment, but eventually got up. He came back to the kitchen to see that Julia was...sleeping? He slowly walked in front of her to see her face, yep she was defiantly the cute one. Ace also saw that she made more sandwiches, yum! He quickly snatched one and devoured it. Once done he was almost tempted to eat the other one, but he figured that Julia actually wanted to eat something.

Ace then got up to go find something to sleep on, but in the middle of walking away he stopped. He couldn't just leave her like this, standing up like this. He sighed and went over to Julia thought about how he was going to pick her up without waking her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Julia. Kept. Sleeping. (BUAHAH, go on.. xD0
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 pm

(Lolz so descriptive XD)

He leaned over and angled himself so that one arm was at the back of her knees and the other arm was on her mid back, near her armpits. He figured the best way to carry her away was to carry bridal style to a bed or a couch....depends on how heavy she was. He carefully leaned her back into his arms and he was quite successful at it. At least for the most part he didn't knew if he waked her, but he did manage to get her into his arms safely.

"Okay now where to go?" He mumbled to himself. He figured one of the bedrooms, but which one? He guessed it didn't really matter, but oh well. He took careful steps towards the back, occasionally glancing at her sleeping face.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 pm

I felt myself being picked up but didn't pay much attention, I shifted and pressed my face into his chest, thinking it was a pillow or something. But then I realized it was warm, and my eyes slowly fluttered open, and I was staring up at Aces face. I was a little surprised, but too tired to say anything. I just looked at him questioningly, then smiled a little and blushed..
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Ace was a little shocked at first to see that Julia was nuzzling him, but he didn't have a problem with that, in fact he liked it. He looked down at her once again and saw that she was awake. Oh crap, she woken up though she didn't seem to be having a problem with it so far. He stopped.

"You awake sleeping beauty?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:35 pm

I nodded and yawned. "I think so..." I laughed through the yawn and smiled lightly, my eyes watered with the yawn, it looked like I was crying, but I wasn't, of course. I shifted a little and leaned my head on his chest, another yawn escaping my lips. I was perfectly comfortable, and had no thoughts of him putting me down. (XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Ace gently laughed and noticed that she wasn't rejecting him. Time to get this girl to bed. He continued forth and found one of the empty bedrooms and gently put her on the bed. He was so happy, he felt at ease and relaxed. Before leaving to go get a bed of his own he looked at her with a gentle smiled. She was so cute when she slept, Ace almost wanted to kiss her, but he knew that wouldn't end up well. Instead he took one of his hands to his lips and blew her a kiss. He then left and found a bedroom of his own and hit the hay.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:48 pm

I felt myself blush, and feel completely embarrassed as he blew me a kiss. I smiled and pushed the covers aside, I hadn't eaten but I was too tired to get up now. I slipped down into the sheets and soon fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Hours had passed and Ace was finally woken up by Alice poking him in the stomach. He grunted; now was not the time to be awake. He also turned away from her, but she continued poking him and giggling.

"Gah, leave alone."

"No, it's time to wake up."

"No it isn't. Mmmmhhhh...."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Hahaha!!))

I slowly rolled onto my side and yawned. I looked at my wristwatch, I had slept quite a while. I stretched my arms as I sat up and looked around, the room was dark, and there was silence in the house, except for some giggling coming from the other room.

I pushed the covers away and stood up, stretching again and yawning. I stumbled my way to the door and pulled it open, I then walked down the hall, my hand on the wall as I guide me. I then saw a light on in one of the rooms and pushed the door open a crack, Alice was poking Ace, and Ace didn't look at all happy. I then looked at Alice and put a finger to my mouth, signaling for her to be quiet. I then ran forward and jumped onto the bed, jumping up and down a few times near Ace. That should wake him up. I then jumped one last time and flopped down beside him, my stomach hurting with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Alice kept on poking poor Ace when she got the signal from Julia to be quiet. This should be good.

"Alice I really mean it. Sto-" Julia has jumped onto the bed which scared the crap out of Ace. He immediately sat up wide eyed.

"Ah! Julia!" Once he calmed down he laughed along with Julia.

"That wasn't funny you know."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:14 pm

I laughed along with him and rolled onto my side. "If it wasn't funny then why are you laughing?" I teased and poked him in the stomach. "It's about time you woke up sleepy head!" I laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:06 am

Ace looked at Julia and said nothing to her question. Well, it wasn't funny having someone jump on your bed and being obnoxious. He would forgive for now.

"I am up in fact I'm wide awake."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:09 am

OBNOXIOUS?!?! HOW DARES YOU!!
xD

I raised my hands as a truce. "Got it.. I'll go now.." I said and shrugged, a small smirk still on my face, I climbed off the bed and motioned for Alice to come with me. (DHORT)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:23 am

"Alright sounds good."

Alice obediently followed Julia out of the room. Once the two of them were gone and had closed the door Ace tried to go back to sleep though he found that he couldn't. He groaned and actually got up, curse those two. Oh well. Ace came out of the room and headed straight to the bathroom to gather his other set of clothes to wash.

What were they going to do today? Perhaps they could sit around and just enjoy each other's company or play a game. Ace sighed he knew that they could probably do that today, but pretty soon they would have to go back to the surface and go find the safe place wherever it was.

Ace picked up his clothes in his arms and made bee line to the laundry room. He lifted the washer lid to see that the towels were still in there...and they were terribly stained. Didn't Julia wash these towels with cold water? Ace lifted the lid slightly downward to see what the last load was turned at and apparently she washed them in hot water. Ace rolled his eyes and sighed. Oh boy. He took the half damp towels and threw them into the dryer and added a dryer sheet.There that should do it.

After starting the towel load he went through his pockets and found some of the items that he totally forgot that he had like his chap stick, his PSP, and wallet. He quickly stuff these items into his pockets and soon began his load.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: