.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Animorphs - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Animorphs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Animorphs - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:42 am

I was beginning to trust his judgment and nodded lightly. Looking up at his triumphant smirk. I rolled my eyes lightly and tried to hide a smile. I was usually wrong.. I had to admit.. Just to stubborn to admit it to anyone.. Of course, that was me. Skye, the temperamental, stubborn, hot headed, the works! He took a step back and I felt him teeter, Oh gosh NO! He looked startled and closed his eyes on the way down as his legs finally buckled and let him fall. Along with me, of course, I yelped and closed my eyes as well. Feeling pain run up my leg as it hit the ground when we hit at the same time. I felt my body slam against Tony's and groaned. My eyesight a little dizzy as I opened my eyes. About to make a sarcastic remark. "See! I tol-" Only to find that on the way down, Tony had released my legs and instinctively I had held them out to catch myself at least but my arms were still around Tony's neck and I had fallen right onto his chest. I opened my eyes wide, and stared down at his pained face. oh gosh.. ohhhh gosh!. I was too stunned to even move.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:52 am

[Oh gawddd.... xD]

I had held my breath on the way down, and finally exhaled in a groan through my nose. "Oh.. my god." I grumbled discontentedly in pain, too stiff to move. I waited for a few moments for most of the pain to subside, then when it finally was starting to.. Well.. Not hurt like hell, I heard Skye begin to say something. But for some reason, she stopped. I opened my right eye into a slit.
At first, I was startled... You know, seeing her face, well... Right there. It felt like my brain was lagging... I didn't even know what to say, what to do. For once a sarcastic remark didn't even come up in my mind.
And after being startled, came a feeling I wasn't really sure I had felt... Not with Skye, anyway. She was my best friend! How could I feel it with her?
But then again, I couldn't help it... I'd never noticed how brilliant her intense blue eyes were, or just how beautiful she was up close. The gut-wrenching pain in the back of my head didn't seem quite so bad anymore.
"Uhhmm." Both my eyes were now open. Not terribly wide, but wider than normal. 'Uhhhm' was all I could manage to sputter out.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:57 am

I noticed his expression go from pained to completely and utterly shocked. I tried to gently pry my hands out from behind his neck and get free. But I stayed there a little longer, just looking at him. Not really knowing exactly what to do. I felt the sudden urge to just kiss him. I fought it, obviously. He was my best friend! And well, it'd be awkward.. seriously... The guy should make the first move.. It was just.. the normal thing to do. I had been planning to roll off, but my thoughts seemed to lock me here. I finally looked away. "Err.. uhmm.." I trailed off feeling suddenyl self conscious, then I realized this might be painful for him. Very painful. I then rolled off, laying on the ground beside him. I cleared my throat a little. "Err.. you okay?" I croaked quietly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:05 am

I remain frozen as she waited just a little longer, then rolled off of me onto the ground next to me. "Um." I murmured, staring up at the sky with the same expression. "I-I... Think I lost too much blood out of my head. I don't feel so hot." I wasn't sure if it was the right theory, but I could feel fresh blood in the hair on the back of my head. And I wasn't lying... I didn't feel all that great. At all.
However, I forced myself to sit up from my place, and instantly regretted it. My head spun, thoughts whirled back into place, and the stabbing pain had no hesitation in continuing. I felt the blood on the back of my neck now, and started to get a little worried.
"What the hell are we going to do?" I asked, my eyes still wide and wild as I tried to make my head stop spinning.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:11 am

I nodded a little as I heard him speak, not really thinking a lot about it until I turned my eyes towards him and saw a small pool of blood around his head. "Oh my gosh!" I gasped and ignoring the pain I sat up and scooted over to him, examining the small welt that the blood dripped out of. "Oh gosh, this isn't good.." I muttered and quickly took off my sweatshirt, instantly a breeze picked up and I shivered, I didn't care, I needed something to press up to his head to stop the bleeding. Without further words I gently placed my hand under his hand, ignoring the warm sticky stuff that engulfed my fingers and quickly placed the sweatshirt underneath, pressing it to his head, hoping I wasn't pressing to hard, only just enough to hold the blood in. As I tended to his head, I had to ignore my own pains, the throbbing in my legs and the stabbing pain in my shoulders and hand.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:19 am

I winced heavily as I felt her hand first touch the wound, and then she put the sweatshirt on it. I grumbled loudly and leaned way forward, attempting to get away from Skye's hand. She was no longer angel-like... No, not at all.
Bringer of pain.. Ruthless.. And that.. Damned.. Sweatshirt.
"Stop it, stop it!" I groaned loudly in protest, pulling her hand and the sweatshirt away from my now-soaked head. "It's fine, I don't need help." I tried to convince her, placing one of my hands over the wound.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:23 am

I stared at him a little shocked. A sort of hurt expression crossed my eyes then disappeared as they became cold and sarcastic. "Gosh remind me never to try and hep you again." I remarked and rolled my eyes, trying to hide the fact that I was hurt he hadn't let me help. I threw the sweatshirt at the ground and pushed myself to my feet, wobbling a bit then turning away. I limped away, a good distance and let myself flop down to lean against a tree, my face facing in the opposite direction so he couldn't see my expression.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:26 am

I stared after her as she got up and wobbled away. Really? She was gonna do this now?
"Can you blame me?" I called after her, standing up myself. I still felt awfully light-headed. I placed my hand on a tree to keep myself standing. "It hurts like hell. For all I know, I have a concussion. And you're upset that I don't want you touching it?" My eyebrows sank down over my eyes in a glare. That feeling I'd felt a few minutes ago seemed ancient.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:28 am

Okay.. I had to admit, that was a little.. Sudden.. And well. I was pretty stubborn, and a little sensitive.. Just a little... Must be PMS... I didn't meet his gaze, the fact that he even came over here to argue surprised me. "Ugh.. just.. whatever.." I mumbled, feeling awkward again, but this time it was a stupid awkward.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:33 am

I sighed. I knew she felt stupid, and I felt accomplished... but I returned to my previous state of being too stressed, too.. In pain, to want to argue. My expression sank yet again and I looked around. We weren't very far into the forest... And we weren't too far away from the Headquarters of those scientist bastards. "We have to go. Whether or not we feel like we can..." I said in a low voice. We had to get to a phone, at least.. Find out what day it was. And then think of where to go. We couldn't go back to our houses, that was for sure... But we couldn't live in the wilderness for the rest of our young lives. Or... I wouldn't.
I pulled a piece of hair out of my face and leaned my back on the tree, being sure not to let my head touch the tree bark.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:37 am

I felt his gaze on me. I could almost see a smug accomplished smile pulling over his face. I scoffed a little and then nodded absently. Pulling myself up to my feet and getting used to the wobble in my sore aching legs. I didn't even look at Tony, I took a testing step and winced, then took another. I guessed I could walk a little. I reached up and touched the cut that ran diagonally from my forehead. I winced and pulled my hand back, then gently rubbed the blood off with the back of it and wiped it on my jeans. Not like they weren't already ruined. Another breeze picked up. Note to self: Never use sweatshirt to help that ungrateful little.. ugh....Never mind.. I need to cool down.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:45 am

I stared at Skye, almost scowling. Obviously she was still pissed... And planned on staying that way.
But, that was okay. I didn't exactly want to talk to such a hair-triggered whiner. "You're staying mad at me?" I couldn't help but say regardless, my voice cracking slightly in the middle of the question. I started walking unstably toward the closest exit of the forest. [short]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:50 am

I heard his voice ugh.. I wasn't mad, I was just slightly annoyed, but I wasn't really mad. I whirled around to tell him off, uh-oh not the best idea. My legs wobbled and got tangled as I turned abruptly. Leaves flew up around me, and I yelped a little my arms splayed around me as I fell forward. Face first into the leaves and pine needles. I growled then winced, trying to turn myself over. Today was not my day. I huffed a little and almost choked over the gulp of air I breathed in, I coughed then it turned into a little bit of laughter. I really needed to lighten up... I was so ungrateful sometimes. The laughs came in short gasps of breath and pain throbbed in my whole body as I did, but I didn't care. I hadn't laughed in a while now.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:53 am

I whirled around faster than I thought I could as I heard a blunt 'thud' on the ground a little ways behind me. I resisted the urge to laugh stupidly as I looked back and saw Skye laying face-down in the dirt.
Then she turned over, and I was unsure of the expression on her face. Was she.. Laughing? Seriously? Now?... "Are you okay?" I unsurely asked, almost positive that she'd completely snapped. But I couldn't blame her... I was getting there myself.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:57 am

I stupidly choked over laughter and soon the little guffaws subsided and I lay there wincing and groaning, trying to push myself to my knees. I heard Tony's comment. "That depends." I answered shortly, mainly focusing on standing again. I cleared my throat and tried again, managing to get into a crawling position. I pushed and got myself 'standing' on my knees, then I looked around, where the heck was a tree branch when you needed it? I sighed and pushed again, getting to my feet and spreading my arms to balance myself. Whew. I stood there a moment staring down at my legs. "Legs don't fail me now." I muttered and bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:09 pm

I nodded slowly, still undependable on her sanity. "Right." I murmured under my breath, then looked around. "I think I can morph now." I said. My head didn't feel a whole lot better, but my arms and legs were steadier, I could feel it.
Hesitantly, I made the decision in my mind to morph, and I did. Surprisingly, and unlike everything else I did right now.. It didn't hurt. I was actually quite pleased with myself.
The form I morphed into was a horse. My neighbor's horse, actually. But at least now I'd be able to comfortably carry Skye... With far less awkwardness. I first ducked my head, stretching my long nose to the ground, then my front legs bent, and my back legs folded. My belly rest on the forest floor. -Okay, now get on.-
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Animorphs - Page 12 Horse_Stock_03__by_BillTokioHotel
[Credits on image. Smile]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:32 am

I looked up as he stated that he was able to morph now, and before I could say a thing he had morphed into a large bay horse. He seemed to stretch then lay him self on the forest floor. Hearing his voice behind the whinny I nodded slightly. Limping over and being careful not to collapse onto his back but be gentle and slide on without putting all my weight down at once. I knew it would hurt him if I did. I sat down as I would on any other horse and gently grabbed a handful of his mane. Biting my lip then opened it to say, "Okay.. ready.." I said.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:41 am

I inaudibly grunted as I felt her climb onto my back, and gather a fistful of my mane. Any other day I might have given her a hard time about grabbing it, since she did to me not but a few days ago... But I let it go. We had so much else to worry about without me being more of an idiot.
I stood up off the forest ground, stretching my neck slightly once again. Then I started walking, lifting my head high and testing my limits. I was doing okay, so far... I tried not to get my hopes up for it to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:18 am

I bit my lip and sat steadily on his back as he stood up, I watched as he steadied himself, then stretched his neck and took each step with care. Testing his limits I assumed. I sighed and relaxed a little, having the feeling that he wasn't going to fall this time. I looked up at the sky and a breeze blew my bangs over my eyes, I huffed a little and they blew to the side again. I watched birds fly overhead and then looked back at Tonys face, that was now a horse face, and smiled lightly.. Dang he must be a very patient person to put up with me this long. Suddenly I wondered why he had been so nervous when we were standing close. Or when I had fallen on his chest. I wondered for a while as we walked along. Replaying his awkward expression.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:55 am

I looked back at Skye through the corner of my eye, then pulled my ears back. -Can I help you?- I asked. Her gaze was... Odd, to say the least. She looked like she was focusing on something, thinking about something.. Or remembering something. I didn't wait up for a response before looking ahead again, and lowering my head as I took each step. Soon, I took a turn out of the forest so that I was walking on soft, moist grass. It was easier on my feet than the forest floor, and I heaved out a breath in relief.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:05 am

I was so caught up in my random thoughts that I hadn't realized that I was staring at him, a distant look in my eyes. As I saw him look up and ask if he could help me, (sarcastically might I add) I tore my gaze away and looked at the ground passing beneath us. "no..." I mumbled under my breath and pressed my lips together, feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:12 am

-Mhmm.- I murmured under my breath and swerved my ears back and forth, listening closely. So far the only sound I could hear was my heavy hooves lifting up, then hitting the ground again. The rhythm was constant and remain at the same beat the whole time I'd been walking.
-I wonder...- I said randomly, the beat of my walking slowing down some.. But I kept moving. -Do you think that #261 made it out?- I asked. All sarcasm, or anger in my voice was gone with the wind. Now I was truly concerned for her...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:19 am

I rolled my eyes a bit and listened to the steady beat of his hooves. I sighed as he began to speak, thinking he was going to say something sarcastic, then I realized he had asked about the girls. I bit my lip. "I.. don't know..." I whispered and swallowed the lump in my throat, they had risked themselves for us.. I couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:23 am

-I hope so,- I murmured quietly, sounding much like a Five year old boy who hopes that his Dog that had run away isn't dead... I hated the way I sounded, I hated how... Weak it was, if that was the right way to describe it. I didn't want to talk about it anymore, though. Because now I was getting a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach for the girl... And added onto everything else I was feeling, I felt I didn't need the extra tension. She made it out, no doubt... I mean, we did, so why wouldn't she be able to?
-Anyways.- I said louder, trying to change the subject. I didn't even mind if we didn't talk at all... I just didn't want to end it with that.
[We need something to chase them or something so they actually get somewhere xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animorphs
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: