.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Animorphs - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Animorphs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Animorphs - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:37 am

I pulled my ears back as I ran, reaching my front legs as far out as they would go, and kicking myself as hard as I could. I swear I could see a little meter showing just how much energy I had left to give. And it was going down... Pretty damn fast.
My sprinting gave way, and soon I was in a floppy and awkward canter, incapable of making me go much faster than a power-walking human.
So I gave in, slowed down completely until I was just walking, with my head down. I turned off to the side of the dirt road, worn simply by the trucks coming in and out, and I headed for the cover of the forest. My mouth hung open and quick breaths, similar to that of a panting dog, escaped from my throat. My eyelids sank until they were half shut.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:45 am

I drew in one last long breath and my legs crumbled beneath my weight. I panted and a large yawn overcame me. I let my head droop to the ground and looked back towards the building, that was now long gone. I new we weren't far enough away, but the pain was taking over and that was all I could think about. I looked over at Tony and forced myself to get up and walk over I nudged him gently. -You need to rest.- I said stopping and watching him.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:02 am

Some annoying voice in the back of my mind urged me to say something sarcastic to Skye... It shouted it, screamed it, until I was about ready to yell at myself.
And no, I am most certainly not insane.
But I ignored the voice and took a few more dreary steps, each one testing the remaining balance of my energy.. I didn't even want to talk. My ears sank lower, and no longer than the very moment I stepped onto the pine needle-covered, soft-soiled ground did I remain standing on my feet. I fell over onto my side, landing with pine cones uncomfortably placed underneath my solid body. But like most other things right now; I didn't care.
My brain suddenly started up, a snap of common sense... Like a sip of water to the thirsty. I lifted my head up as if I actually could without aching in several places, then thought about it. I was going out, no doubt about that... But I didn't want to wake up as a cheetah, and have to stay that way.
Could I even morph in this condition? Did I actually have the energy? I'd never tried it while this low on fuel.
But I tried nonetheless, and somehow managed to complete the morph from feline to human. But my consciousness didn't last... Like that sip of water to a thirsty man, the short-lived feeling of relief didn't last.
The last thing I saw was the floor of the forest, pine needles and teeny gnats and flies scrambling around in the dead leaves, before my vision went blank.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:10 am

I watched him with weary eyes, as he collapsed to the ground, I managed to drag myself over beside him and collapse there myself. A heavy breath heaving from my almost motionless body. I then looked over at Tony, he had morphed, I realized that I had to morph also. I felt my body begging not to be morphed, it just wanted to stay like this and rest. I shook my head, I had to. It took every little bit of what was left of my energy to morph back and I lay sprawled in an uncomfortable position and had to move. I stared at the sky, willing my eyes to stay open. You can't fall asleep. My head told me. You can't. I swallowed again and pushed myself into a sitting position. I looked over at Tony, he was already out, the only movement was the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. A cold wind picked up and I shivered. I looked down at myself, I had at least two small holes in my legs, my arms were oak down, only a little shaving on the side where a bullet whizzed past, there was a smaller hole from a tinier bullet that hit my side and had come out on the other end. I could have sworn I had more when I was in Cheetah form. I stared in confusion. Then shrugged, whatever I wasn't complaining. I laid back onto the pine needles and stared up at the sky, trying not to give in to unconsciousness but my body didn't listen and soon I was in a whole other world. A dream world, where I wasn't wounded. I was just having a nice dream.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:03 am

[Uhmhm. I'm gonna make it morning. Since you aren't online at the time, I can't ask if you're okay with that. Butttt~ If you aren't, I can change it. Just let me know. :] ]

My breaths slowed and quickened as cruel consciousness tugged and pulled me back to. I didn't want to go... I knew pain was coming. And I didn't want it. Why couldn't I just die? At least it wouldn't hurt.
But a sharp pain in the small of my back told me that it was very wishful thinking.
I immediately ground my teeth together, pulling my knees to my chest as I rolled over onto my side. My guess was that last night... Or, whenever it was, I was too exhausted, had too much adrenaline to even give notice to the pain. I was making up for it now...
Finally, I decided I could maybe open my eyes... Surely that wouldn't hurt. Slowly they opened into slits, I winced, waiting for it to hurt... But it was pain free, for the most part. I exhaled with relief.
I opened them more until they were wide, and I stared across the ground of the forest. I looked up unwillingly, just to see a mostly darkened sky. Or.. Was it just the tops of the trees? I would have once again returned to the conclusion I was dead hadn't my back rung through my strained nerves.
"Skye?" I immediately grumbled, not knowing whether or not my speaking was actually understandable. I shakily removed my hands from being wrapped around my legs and placed them on the dirty ground, trying my best to push myself up. The first few tries were clumsy and unsuccessful, but eventually I got myself up, leaning too far forward and almost unable to keep my head up. But I was up... It was somewhat an improvement.
Well, I figured out two things that I didn't know five long minutes earlier. It wasn't night... It was very early morning. Dawn, to be exact. The sky was beginning to glow with the light from the rising sun. It was hardly visible, I only saw through the cracks of the leaves on the trees.
"Skye," I murmured again as I looked over and saw her body, laying mostly motionless on the forest floor only a few feet away from me. I tried to reach my right arm forward to nudge her, but groaned in pain as one of the small, circular welts from the bullets annoyingly inhabited a spot on the top of my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:41 am

I could here movement, it sounded distant, very distant. Soon it grew nearer and didn't echo in my head anymore. I groaned lightly and pried my eyes open feeling pain run through the right side of my face, but my left eye opened perfectly. I could hear a voice, someone was calling my name. I looked around me with just my left eye, finding it annoying when I had to turn my sore neck, I guess I must have gotten a kink from laying with both my arms under my head in an odd position for who knows how many hours. I sighed and then breathed in deeply, smelling the sweet scent of pine needles and black dirt. I mustered up all my strength and pushed myself up into a sitting position, reaching a sore right arm up to touch my face, I felt a long cut running from the corner of my forehead through the end of my eyebrow, just missing the corner of my eye and reached almost all the way to my ear. I winced and felt a sticky red stuff on my fingertips and yanked my hand away, pain running up my spine and making me gasp. I looked at my hand and saw the warm red blood on my fingers. "Tony?" I said barely over a whisper, not knowing if he'd hear.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:49 am

I shifted slightly in my place, relieved to hear her speak.
"I'm here," My voice croaked uncomfortably as I tried using it louder for the first time. I regretted it... My throat was dry and scratchy, Post-nasal drip was relevant to the feel of it, and I hated it.
I slowly put my hand to the back of my head as the memory of falling from the sleeping vapors came to my mind. My hand twitched and vibrated as I tried my best to be slow and careful in touching it. Finally, my fingertip touched the wound on the back of my head and I heavily winced. Sticky, dried red blood was all throughout the hair on the back of my head.. Some hair was possibly missing from where the welt was. I shuddered at the thought. Great... Not only were we injured, lost and in mortal danger... But I was losing my hair, too?
I waited for a response from Skye, returning my hand to my lap and wiping some of the blood off on my jeans. They already were soaked in places... It made no difference.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:05 am

I was exhausted just from sitting up and touching my face. I heard his voice and flopped back onto the ground, breathing hard. I stared up at the sky with my left eye and sighed. "I can't open my left eye." I said, worried that it might have gotten damaged by the cut on my face or something. I shuddered at the thought. ( low museness xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:51 pm

I hadn't gotten the chance to get a good look at her face before she fell back onto the ground once again. I sighed... And it hurt.
"I'll get a good look at it when it's light out," My voice began to adjust.. And almost sounded normal. "We gotta go," My voice strained deeply on the last word as I made the foolish attempt to stand. I almost fell, but didn't allow it. I scrambled and fumbled to get myself onto my feet. Finally, I stood up, just barely balancing, and clumsily swaying back and forth as I tried to retain balance.
But it would last.. I took a few backwards steps until I felt my sore back his a narrow tree, and I rest my bodyweight on it. With a loud groan, I stared at the ground... We weren't going to get anywhere if my body continued to act as if I were a crippled alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:40 pm

I groaned and shook my head. "I can't move.." I said, watching Tony, I shook my head again, not even ready to attempt to stand, I knew that I could barely kneel. Why push my luck and try to stand? I lifted my hand to my face and touched the tender area around my eye, wincing lightly. (shorttt sorry! xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:42 am

I heard her speak, and I sighed... Would I be pushing my luck if I were to try and carry her? I wasn't sure if I had any other voice... For all I knew we had slept for days... How close must the Scientists be to finding us now? What if they already had gone back to our homes? Our families? Were our families even alive? Suddenly, I could feel my heart beat going faster, and I nervously repositioned myself. "Do you know if anything is broken? Are you going to be able to move anytime soon?" I tried as a last resort..
[Short. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:54 am

I groaned and I looked over at Tony, biting my lip a little noticing his agitated expression. I wondered what he was thinking and sighed looking away. Then I listened as he spoke, shaking my head, "No.. nothing broken.. and I truthfully don't know." I said, finally forcing myself into a sitting position. (very very low on muse :/)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:05 am

[Me too. :/]

I looked up at the sky, which was now light.. And still getting brighter. The sun beams just barely began to creep through the leaves at the tops of the trees, but I still couldn't see anything very well. I was starting to wonder if I was gonna need glasses after this.
I stood up from leaning on the tree and tried stretching my arms... I could feel at least some of my strength coming back. I knew I wasn't gonna even come close to 100% before getting something to eat and drink. But that could wait for later.
"Okay, come here." I stumbled a few steps over to Skye and bent down to pick her up... "You're gonna have to sit up a little..."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:12 am

I watched him and looked at the sky as well. I was then torn from my thoughts as he came over and bent down a little, almost as if.. to pick me up? I shook my head madly. "Nooo! You're not in shape to pick anything up!" I said and forced myself to get to my knees and I reached up to grab a small branch that was sticking out of a tree. I managed to pull myself to my feet and lean on the tree, breathing hard from the effort.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:21 am

I huffed loudly and stood as she did, my eyebrows sinking down over my eyes. "I'm in better shape than you... Look at you, you can barely even stand!" I tried to keep from wobbling at all, I wasn't going to lose my point that easily. But I did take a couple of steps back, we were awkwardly close to each other...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:30 am

I scowled lightly and shook my head defiantly. My hot headed personality kicking in. I then registered that he was kinda close.. It was kind of awkward before he noticed and stepped back, I let out a small breath. That had never happened before and.. well. Okay, lemme get this straight.. Tony is really good looking.. and we've been best friends for ages.. and I admit I have had a slight crush on him.. ahem.. er.. maybe.. But well, I just have to face the facts, he doesn't like me, we're just friends. Besides.. ummm. I don't have a besides. But we're just friends... At least that's what I get the idea of. Soooooo. End of subject..

My mind was whirling for a few seconds and finally I snapped back. I swallowed my pride and then nodded. "Okay, whatever, I can't stand." Then my hot headedness took over. "But look at you, you can't either! So you're not one to say much!" I said, at last raising an eyebrow to make an emphasis.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:14 am

"I can walk, you cannot." I stated blankly, staring into her eyes. I was numb to her hotheadedness, and had been for a long time. I didn't hardly even take notice to it anymore.
"Come here, then." I went to pick her up, hesitating with awkwardness....[short]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:22 am

"Oh you know what.. I can.. morph into a bird and fly.. You know!" I said and instantly morphed I tried to flap my wings and instantly fell to the ground, my beak digging into the dirt as I hit the ground. Fail... Fail fail fail fail!! I screamed in my head and morphed. my face was in the dirt and I scowled, pulling myself up again. Well, scratch that plan... I winced and my legs wobbled under me. I grabbed at the tree and bit my lip. My pride slowly draining. I glanced up and met his gaze. I was so close that I could smell the cologne, dirt and sweat mingled together. I instantly looked away. Awwkwarrrrd.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:44 am

I watched as she attempted to morph and shook my head, crossing my arms over my sore chest. "You're wasting your energy." I said, narrowing my eyes. When she finally morphed human again, then pulled herself up against the tree.. I realized we were just a little too close once again. I retreated back a few steps, looking down with wide eyes. Awkward.. I thought to myself, starting to feel my heart pound again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:51 am

I huffed a little and tried to ignore his comment. Then I shrugged a little and finally looked up at him. He seemed to notice the 'closeness' as well and stepped back. I narrowed my eyes a little and looked as his face. His eyes were wide. He looked a little.. Stunned? Nooo.. confused?? ughh nooo, I wasn't the best at reading faces, but there was something.. all over it.. that I just couldn't place my finger on the emotion. I finally gave up trying and leaned ont he tree again, groaning a little at the pain that ran up both of my legs and all the scratches that were on my arms and back, and the little mark a bullet left on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:08 am

[But there was something... all over it... Idk why. That made me giggle, though. xD]

"Well..." I said, setting aside the awkwardness I felt. I tried my best to calm my expression, then relaxed my posture. I looked up at the sky... It could officially be called 'morning' now. The sun was in the sky, and the forest was now lit up. "We really need to start walking,.. God knows how long of a walk it is back. Are you gonna let me carry you now?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:11 am

(Lol! It made me laugh too! :P)

I watched as he changed his expression, his posture, everything and looked at the sky. Then he looked back and me and asked me if he could carry me. I was about to respond with a sharp. 'Heck no!' but I could tell he didn't really want to argue.. truthfully, I didn't either.. So I just nodded and shifted my weight wincing as pains shot through my legs.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:21 am

I ground my teeth together hesitantly, trying not to show any nervousness. But I couldn't help it. "Erm..." Awkwardness was thick in the air. More than anything I wanted to just.. Morph and start walking. It was harder to read an animal's expression... I didn't have to act a certain way to retain my cool when I was an animal. I just had to.. look cute and do whatever.
But being human with Skye here was a whole different thing... Sometimes I felt as if she could read me like a book. I wasn't sure if she really could, or if I only thought she could... But it didn't change my unsureness of myself.
".. Here." I murmured under my breath, walking to Skye. I shut my eyes tightly, not caring if she noticed... Then I placed one arm on the backs of her knees, and the other on her back. I knocked her off her feet with the arm near her legs, then caught her with the other arm and lifted her up with a heavy groan.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:25 am

I watched him, he obviously looked nervous. I pursed my lips a little then bit the inside of my cheeks, swallowing a little, waiting for him to do or say something. For some odd reason he looked like a deer in head lights.. Don't ask, but that's what he reminded me off. I opened my mouth a second. "You kn-" I broke off he had walked over squeezed his eyes shut and slipped his arm under my knees. Then heaved up and caught me with his other arm, holding me bridal style. I instinctively grabbed him around the neck with my arm and looked at his face, his eyes still tightly shut. I looked away, feeling sort of confused. I hoped he had enough strength to hold me. He seemed unstable.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:35 am

I stood still for a short while, opening one of my eyes. Hey! I actually had done it! And I was fine. "Told you so." I said to Skye with a smirk, being sure to keep my head at least a little bit away from her's, even though it was hard... Since she had her arms around my neck. I went to take a step backwards so that I could get around the tree that was in front of me, but I felt my legs start to buckle.
I remember thinking two things at that moment... 1) Shit. and 2) She was right, I was wrong. I was never going to live it down... With any luck, I was gonna hit my head on a rock when I hit the ground.
I fell backwards, just as I had expected since the second I felt my legs begin to shake. My upper back hit the hard ground first, then my legs, then my head roughly slammed down, hitting the welt on he back of my head dead-on. Because.. Why not?
Skye's weight hit my chest and belly, hardly making the fell any better.. Or less embarrassing. I had shut my eyes on the way down, and didn't plan on opening them any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animorphs
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: