.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Animorphs EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Animorphs EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Animorphs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 pm

This roleplay is strongly based on K.A Applegate's book and TV series Animorphs.
Before joining this, understand that I claim very little of this idea. Barely any, in-fact.
Remember to check out the books and series!

We can't tell you where we live, or who we are.. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful.
Really careful.
So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us... well, we just won't let them, find us.
The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah.
Even you.

The "Professors" have done something that surely they dearly regret... They created a certain enzyme that they can insert into a young human's body, and give that human the ability to morph into animal they touch.
There, of course, were faults... For example, the human could not stay any morph except human for more than two hours.. For they would be that creature forever. There was no undo there.
But they managed to steal some Children for testing. All teens were stolen right out of a Military school... Lucky for the professors, nobody even noticed that they were gone.
The kids resisted, needless to say... But once again the Doctors managed to slide themselves through the problem. They took away the kids' memories of.. well, everything. No birthdays, no family, no siblings, Christmases, no amusement parks.... No lives.
But they tricked them. They brought them to believe that they belonged to the doctors... That they were related to them. And that the whole thing was legal.
And it worked.
But the kids lived there for a year before realizing that they had no life there. They decided that there had to be something 'more' outside the lab. And so, they used their powers for the first time without being in a bomb-proof box, to escape.
Still, the kids wonder what the doctors have in store. Should they find them, or re-create the enzyme... It could be nation, or world-wide destruction.
This story begins
Seven years later...

:GUIDELINES:

All of the kids went to an adoption home, and were adopted...Luckily they all stayed local. And so, they all are still friends.
They can morph ANY animal they have ever touched for no longer than two hours. Past then, and it is permanent.
The doctors have spread their radius, and are searching the state-wide, and nation-wide for the kids. Nowhere it safe... Therefore, they must be careful with who they tell.

:RULES:

Be as realistic as you can be in a roleplay where people change into animals. xD
Ages 16-18 please!
ALL characters at least know each other. (I'd say friends, but there can be two that aren't fond of each other.)
Up to TWO characters.
Pets are allowed.
It is recommended that families of the Animorphs don't know... But make your own discernment.

:FORM: (Make your own for pets)

-Basic-
Name:
Personality:

-Appearance-
Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Everyday style:
Wearing now:
Accessories:
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:50 pm

(You know Skye right?! She's the one I'm using... I don't feel like filling out a form, even one as simple as that lol)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:10 pm

[Lazy much? Haha! Making my form.]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:15 pm

(Pshhh, yep lazy..that's me xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Name:Tony Anderson
Sex: Male
Personality: Boastful, Smart, Openly flirtatious with any possible 'hottie', Hot-shot
Hair: See photo
Height: 5'11
Weight: 120lbs.
Eye color: Blue
Everyday style: Jeans, Graphic T's, Converse
Wearing now: Light-wash skinny jeans, a white shirt with black, fine-lined graphics on it and red converse sneakers.
Accessories: A chain cross necklace (he always wears it), and a chain-link bracelet on his left hand.

Animorphs Zac%20Efron%20%27%2017%20Again%27%20Pictures
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Tony woke up to the blunt sunlight streaming in his bedroom window. He opened his eyes half-way, then groaned un satisfactorily and turned over under his heavy, warm covers.
"Tony!" His mother called through the hallway only seconds after. "Time to get up! Get going."
Tony grunted an 'ok' to his mom, though it was nearly impossible to make out into any human word. He pulled the comforter over his head and sighed tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm

I laid in a hand woven hammock in my front yard, between to massive birch trees. I smiled and let my head rest on my arm. I hadn't been able to sleep last night, and thanks to the warm weather I was able to sleep out here. The Hammock swayed ever so peacefully and I yawned. I didn't feel tired at all, but yet, I felt the need to yawn. I shifted and swung my legs off the side sitting up and looking around. I watched as people walked by with their dogs, that occasionally stopped, sniffed, barked. I sighed, I jumped off and padded across the lawn in my bare feet. Not the least bit ashamed that I was in my lace nightgown, it didn't show anything of course, but it was my pajamas.. I'm sure some young male neighbors got an eyeful. I padded up the porch and flung open the door. "GOOD MORNING STARSHINE! THE WORLD SAYS HELLOO!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, I glanced at the clock. It was only 6:00AM, no one was up. My brother came down the stairs scowling.
"Do you have no respect for your family at all?!" He growled as he walked into the kitchen getting a butter knife and pulling out some bread to make toast.
I laughed. "Sour puss."
He shot me a look that clearly said 'shut up or die' and held the butter knife in his hand.
I raised my hands in surrender and climbed the stairs, taking them two at a time.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Female Posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Animorphs 21mtd3p
-Basic-
Name: Annalice Yen [Prefers Alice]
Sex: Female
Personality:
Outgoing, Smiley, Clever, Funnt, Nerdy, Somewhat serious, one of a kind.

-Appearance-
Hair:
Short, but full and healthy. Usually kept up.
Height:
Short because of her japanese heritage. about 5'1
Weight:110
Eye color:Hazel
Everyday style:Differs
Wearing now:Click
Accessories:Later
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 pm

[XDDDDDDD Shut up or die. Thats the look I give my brother when it comes in my room singing to wake me up! I'm moving into First person. Its easier. *shrugs*]

I pit my arm over my face, shielding my eyes from the horrid, blaring gaze of the morning sun. I was so close... SO close to falling back asleep, when my alarm clock took the final hit and began beeping in an obnoxious way. With each dozen beeps, it grew louder until it was bleeping in a fast, amazingly irritating rhythm. My arm suddenly lifted off my face, and came crashing down upon the alarm clock that rest on my nightstand. When it didn't discontinue, I smashed it twice more. Finally... it stopped. Sweet peace.
Despite my very strong desire to remain in bed, and fall back asleep... I had to get up. Forcibly, I sat up in my bed and began rubbing my eyes, letting out a relieving yawn at the same time.
After a couple moments of reminiscing in the thoughts of sweet sleep, I came to my feet and walked into the bathroom that was attached to my bedroom. I shut the door behind me, and began undressing for a shower.

15 minutes later I emerged from the steamy bathroom, the heat was visibly rushing out and into my bedroom... fogging the windows ever so slightly. My towel was wrapped around my waist, and I began pawing through my drawer for clothing to wear.
"Boney!" A childish screech rung in my ears, followed by the door being swung open. My little sister, Jane, entered in carelessly.
"Good thing I'm dressed.." I barely even took the time to look at her, and spoke in an unreasoning voice. She was unimpressed.
"You smell like a Speedstick." She commented pointlessly. She was incredibly bratty... I can't tell you how disappointed I was when my step mom decided to drag her into the picture. Like the other three siblings wasn't enough.
"It's Irish spring and Axe, For your information." I stepped away from my dresser, and began shutting the door.. pushing her out with it. Of course, she couldn't let that happen. Oh, no... Never the easy way.
She ran into my bedroom and began jumping on the bed, pulling my collectible wolf figures off the shelf that was above my window.
"You little brat!" I shouted, pointing out into the hallway. "Get out of my room!"

Well, it was about 20 minutes before that whole crappy situation was over... The loss?
1. My dignity in going downstairs in a towel.
2. Three of my Wolf figures.
3. My sanity.
Despite the previous event, I returned to my ransacked bedroom and got dressed. I then ran down the wooden stairs and into the kitchen, and began digging through the refrigerator for something to eat.

[All of the kids are adopted. Jane is about 8. :P]
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:12 pm

[Going for variety wit characters...>> x)]
========
I scoffed as the alarm clock shrilled out it's loud morning call. I tossed over to smack my hand against it. It paused, clicked and shut off. I lulled out of bed mournfully- getting out all of the sleepies from my eyes and muscles, stretching. I walked twords the bathroom and steped into the hot shower. Once done I bundled my hair in a pony tail then strolled to get dressed. Then once done I turnt around and comed and blow dried my hair and the pulled on this. I grinned. Still early. I picked up my purse and exited my house. The breeze carried around my face as the morning sunshine warmed my skin. I pondered what to do. Parents were out at work, and I had a free day. I yanked a smirk, looming out into the street. Birds yapping and cats squealing and hissing at me. I just perched my sun glasses upon my nose and walked down the block. I strided with a skip in my step. I don't know why I obsessed over bright weekend mornings. I sniffed the air. Clean and fresh. I hummed and then stammered to a stop. I looked over the placid stretch of city street. I had gotten far in only 15 minutes. I hummed, pending on what store to go to.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:26 pm

I finally skipped down the hall and then began climbing another set of stairs, spiral stairs, my favorite! My bedroom was the best, in my opinion. It was on the third floor, it was considered the attic, but was used as a guestroom, and had a bathroom all to itself, but when I was adopted it was turned into my own personal lounge, with a wooden ceiling and a rustic feeling too it, besides the modern tables and chairs. When I reached the top of the stairs I flung myself into my one and only bedroom (picture coming soon Smile) I smiled as I flopped onto my bed, then immediately I stood and rummaged through my closet, choosing a simple outfit and spreading it onto the bed, I then grabbed a towel from the rack behind the door and walked into my bathroom. Shutting the door behind me.

I undressed, planning on taking a nice long shower. I stepped into the shower and then 20 minutes later emerged squeaky clean. I looked at the mirror it was fogged up from the heat. I reached up and drew a smiley face along with a tiny heart. Then I erased it all together. I wrapped a towel around my body then began applying a small amount of mascara and cover up. Then I went on to my hair and straightened it, with side bangs. Then I went out into my room and got dressed into the clothes I had chosen to wear.

I then slipped into my black and white airwalks and grabbed my backpack off the floor, I shoved my sketchbook into it along with a bunch of drawing utensils then glided to the door. Opening it, stepping out, and closing it behind me. I walked down the stairs and realized that all 4 of my stepbrothers were up, because all there doors were open and two were standing outside the bathroom.
"Josh get out of there! I gotta pee!" Yelled Mark.
The muffled voice of Josh came from the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower!"
"JOSHH!" Yelled Nick as he pounded on the door.
Johnathan must have been downstairs. He was always the calmest one.
"You guys can use my bathroom.. Just don't stink it up!" I said looking pointedly at Mark.
He shrugged and walked towards the stairs.
"Nick you can use my shower." I said indifferently.
"THANK YOU!" He said happily.

Being the only adopted girl in this family I was spoiled, I had my own bathroom, while my brothers had to share one, my parents were smart and never let them near their master bath. I laughed gently to myself, morning were delightful weren't they? I pulled my backpack over my shoulder and sat at the top of the long banister I let go of the top and allowed myself to slide down easily. I looked into the kitchen seeing Johnathan preparing french toast. "Are those for me?" I asked pleasantly as I stepped into the kitchen, of course they weren't they were for him, he shot me a glance, then softened.
"Well. I guess I can't eat all 8.. You can have two." He said smiling.
I smiled back. "Thanks."
It never ceased to amaze me how much these boys ate and never got fat.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 pm

[BRAT, DONNA. XDD I would try and go for longer... but pretty soon we'll be making novel-length posts. Hats off to you!]

I barely paid attention to Jane, who made sarcastic, rude and pointless comments towards me as I rummaged through the food, trying to find something that suited my very picky appetite.
"Fatty!"
"you're an idiot."
"Why do you eat so much?"
"Snorlax eats less than you!" Just to name a few.
"Jane..." Anne, our mom, finally chipped in as she gracefully entered the kitchen and sat down at the bar, flipping through a 'Country living' magazine. "We could do so much with the house.." She dreamily spoke as she gazed enviously at the cheesy pictures on the pages.
"As if Jane, Liz or Jimmy would let you keep that." I spoke in a muffled voice as I filled my mouth with spray cheese, while propping the fridge open with my foot.
"Well if you kids would ever calm down," She broke her sentence to poke the bottle of cheese.. causing it to ooze out on the side of my face. "We might be able to do something with this place."
I scowled, but was wise enough to keep my mouth shut. I wiped the cheese off the side of my face, and then disposed of it in the sink.
"I'm gonna go meet up with some friends.." I lied, not even knowing if Skye or Alice were even out. Anne nodded in approval, and then I set off.

I ran through the trashed living room... but stopped suddenly, glancing around in horror. Cheese puffs were all over the couch, toys, both broken and normal, were spread across the living room like some sort of messed up floor fixture.. and the TV was blaring 'spongebob'. All the while, my three siblings jumped and bounced everywhere like some sorts of animal or alien.

"Sweet baby Jesus..." My eyes widened as I looked around the room. Nobody seemed to notice me, and I quickly smartened up and decided to keep it that way. I grabbed my un-touched coat off the stood by the door, and then got the h*ll out of there.
I slipped my leather jacket on easily, and as quick as possible rid myself of our property. I loved my family... on some level... Just sometimes I wanted nothing to do with them.
The breeze blew my hair slightly to the side. We were lucky that day, as all that month it had been the same thing over and over...
Wind, rain, wind, rain, wind wind rain.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:52 pm

I yanwed, standing still and cautious. I gazed out on the empty street, only few cars strolling on by, criuzing slowly, as if they were stalkers..I quivered but looked through the line of the breakfeast paulors. I did it again! I'm too forgetful. I snorted. I'll just eat a big lunch.. I thought to myself. I was always in a hurry to get out of the house and enjoy the day. I wondered where skye and Tony were. I hugged my monochrome colored sweater. I took off my sunglasses and snuffed then in to my purse. I trudged around the block. standing at a place where the three of us usually found eachother. It was the corner between the drug store and the londer mat. I squinted out in the bright sunshine but spotted no one. Oh well. I perched myself on the bench and folded my knee, humming starstruck by lady gaga. I fingered through my bag anf pulled out a mini snickers and plopped it into my mouth. Yeah yeah, it was candy, I didn't care, though. Hmm. I shrugged and gazed about, curious as a cat.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Soon a hot plate of french toast was sitting on the counter in front of me, patiently waiting to be eaten. I got a fork from the little rack where spoons, knives, and forks hung and dug in. I breathed int he fresh aroma of the sweet smelling syrup. I took a nice long sip of a glass of milk he had set in front of me.

"Are you planning on borrowing my car today?" John asked as he looked at me through some hair that had fallen over his eyes. He sat beside me and began eating his french toast.
"Are you kidding me?" I almost choked on my milk. "This is the first sunny day in weeks! I'm walking to school, I don't care if I get there late! They just have to deal with it!" I laughed gently and he joined in. We both ate in silence for a while. John had to be one of my favorite brothers, always calm, collected, and totally awesome, he shared everything with me, his skateboard, his car, his flat screen TV that he had in his room. Everything! I felt like e was my actual blood related brother.

I finished my french toast and downed my milk. "See ya at school!" I called over my shoulder to my three brothers as the crowded down the stairs, pushing eachother.
"Get going Nick!" Mark growled and shoved him, I rolled my eyes. Watching as my parents groggily followed them down the stairs, now I saw why they adopted a daughter, they were tired of taking chances and ending up with boys. I laughed internally, my mother came over to me and hugged me. "Have a good day at school sweetie." She said looking at me and kissing my forehead. I smiled. "I will."

My dad waved as he walked into the kitchen, I waved back and I also waved to John and was out. I padded down the porch steps into the twinkling sun. I did a little twirl and then walked down the sidewalk. School wasn't that far. I looked around at the trees as they swayed in the wind, and the little flowers that looks so happy not to be rained on any more. I smiled, what a glorious day.

A song ran through my head as I walked down the sidewalk. I hummed along to it. It was one of the few church hymns I actually liked singing. This is the day, this is the day, this is the day that the LORD hath made. I will rejoice, I will rejoice and be glad in it, and be glad in it. I smiled and adjusted my backpack on my shoulder. The gentle breeze that blew was just enough so the day was perfect, not to hot, not to cold, just right. I looked at the airwalks as I walked, watched the sun reflect brightly off the white. I felt myself yawn, again not because I was tired, but because of pleasure.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5PRkxOhqsds/SiyboVeh3kI/AAAAAAAAAMM/72s1zQiyipU/s320/american+eagle+destructed+jeans.jpg
http://blog.couponmountain.com/uploads/2009/07/ae-graphic-v-neck.jpg
http://www.swapstyle.com/swapper/.tmp/swapper/images/User_67/800x600/ae_hoodie.jpg
and black and white airwalk hightops!! =D
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 pm

I tucked both my hands into my thin leather jacket. Suddenly I felt something... could it be? I grabbed the object and pulled it out of my pocket. My ipod! It was like finding a treasure!
Happily, I took the black ear buds and placed them inside my ears. I then lifted up the device and began flipping through the songs. After a long while of sifting through them, I decided on "Rockstar" by Nickelback. I sang out the words as I continued down the sidewalk, crossing a couple of calm roads. Not to boast or anything... but I was a fair singer, if I do say so myself.

Finally I came to town, and spotted the Laundromat and Drug store. I lowered my gaze down to the bench, and just barely from the corner of the block I saw Alice sitting there. I wondered where Skye was now, but I put little effort into further looking into it.
"Hey!" I called out a little louder than normal, only because my music was blasting in my ears.

As I finally approached Alice, I tugged the headphones out of my ears and leaned on the brick wall. "Where's Skye?" I casually asked as I propped one foot onto the wall.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:22 pm

I hummed at a very quiet tune- untill a familiar voice came from around the corner. I turnt my head and smiled a small, welcome smile. I looked at tony as he approached. I listened to his question and wondered too. I thought for a moment before responding. ''I'm not sure, now that you mention it. Maybe she's walking to school. I was waiting for her but I haven't seen her yet.'' I noticed his earphones and spoe a little louder than usual, but knowing that I wasen't screaming at him. I gazed around the streets and corners, and even the alley. ''Maybe she is walking to school, the weather has been a pleasure latley. Maybe we can catch up to her.'' I said as I perched the sunglasses on my face, with a smile, still, because of the great weather.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:28 pm

I kept walking down the sidewalk, soon getting tired of humming the same song over and over again. I reached both arms behind me and carefully unzipped the front pocket of my backpack, pulling out my Ipod and bring up in front of me. I pushed the lock button so that the orange wasn't visible and waited as it sluggishly turned on. It was a bright turquoise Ipod, and was one of the new Nanos. I put the matching ear buds in my ears and scrolled through the songs finally settling on The Way We Roll by the Newsboys. One of my favorite songs. I held the Ipod as I walked and payed no special attention to what was going on around me.

I was approaching an intersection and pressed the button that indicated when I could walk, almost as fast as I pressed it, the lights turned red and I was allowed to walk across. What great timing. I smiled, rolling my eyes as cars honked impatiently in the back. Some people had no sense of patience. I sighed and continued walking, the song ended and switched to You and Me by Lifehouse. The sun blared down on me causing me to squint, I took my sunglasses off of my head and put them on. The light was filtered out but I could see exactly the same.

I smiled in approval and looked around noticing that I had taken the usual route I took to school. I never payed attention to these things, my feet just lead me there. I saw the familiar gas station and the mini mart. But I averted my gaze to my Ipod as it switched to a song I didn't really enjoy listening to, Single Ladies By Beyonce, I shuddered and changed it. Not noticing Tony and Alice as I continued walking. Completely walking past them so engulfed in my Ipod. I settled myself nearby on the grass waiting for them. Little did I know they were less than 2 feet away from me. Leave it to me to not notice something right in front of me.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 pm

I nodded to Alice and glanced around, squinting as the clouds uncovered the sun.. for the last time for a while, by the looks of it. I pulled a tuff of my hair out of my face and slid down so that I was sitting on the cement ground. I wasn't all that worried about germs or dirt on the ground... Who really cared?
I placed one ear bud in my left ear and began blasting my music once again. I intended to half-listen o the music, half-listen to what was going on around me... but I ended up pulling the earphone out anyway. "So.. W-" I started talking, but stopped as I saw Skye walking right by us.
"Uhh.. Hello?" I said sarcastically, lazily lifting a hand to wave to her. But instead of actually stopping where we were, she moved on about two feet and sat down. I smirked... she had a habit of getting lost in her music.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:39 pm

I continued to stare at my Ipod, still not noticing them. I bit my lip as I listened to my music. Not bothering to glance around, I knew that they would notify me when they got there, whether it was Alice shaking my shoulder to get me out of my trance or Tony playing some sort of trick on me and scaring the sh*t out of me. Either way I was fine with it.

(I am ashamed of shortness D=)
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 pm

I bit my lip, refusing to burst out into laughter uncontrolling as I wached sky walk by. I let a laugh out here and there, but then walked over to her and tapped her shoulder, pulling one plug from her ear. ''Wow, you don't kid around when you are in muzic zone. You walked right past!'' Ishook my head. Skye was so silly sometimes. I looked over at tony and tilted my head for a let's go kind of signal. ''Oh well- let's get so school.'' ''lie i really want to...'' I mustered and put on a sour face They needed some fun at that school. Or somethinbg to get things rousing. I smirked at the thought..Wolves...Snakes...Rats...no. I got it! I'll just be a bat. Spooking everyone. Then to a ...no. I think a wolf would do it. ''Hey, you two want to spook the school today?'' a devious look twisted on my face.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:46 pm

I used my arms to hoist myself up off of the ground, and brushed the fine little specks of sand off of my pants. I then walked over to join Alice and Skye. "Dude! I was just thinking that! I can see it now.. the whole school fleeing from a couple of Wolves, or Horses." I snorted out a chuckle, and then looked at Skye with both my eyebrows raised. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:52 pm

I was started as I felt someone prodding my shoulder and then one of my earbuds pulled out of my ear. "Dude, I was listening to that." I laughed and looked up, a little surprised. "I really walked past you?" I laughed gently, rolling my eyes playfully. I hoisted myself up off the ground and brushed little clumps of grass off my jeans. I heard what Alice said and looked over at Tony. I swung my backpack onto my shoulder and shrugged. "Sure.. Why not." I said smiling. I looked from Alice to Tony, seeing their expressions. Then I mirrored their expressions and nodded. "Lets go." I said laughing. I ran my hand through my hair and removed my other earbud and turned off my Ipod, shoving it into my jeans pocket. Then I removed my sunglasses and absently shoved them into Alice's purse. "Hold these for me. I didn't bring my purse today." I said shrugging, I rather not have them in my backpack, afraid they'd get broken with all the heavy books.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:56 pm

I smirked. This was going to be fun. I exploited me thoughts. Joy t the world. We were going to prank the school. This was going to be fun. A wide- rpized smile was ascent on my lips as Skye shoved her sunglasses into my pure. 'Okay, sure. This sounds like a plan. I wiped off my smile fore the moment. Finally something fun to do for once.

[x.x toooooooo swhort. I'm srry jut in th emiddle of somethin ]
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:03 am

[Don't forget to spell check!! ;3]

I nodded toward both girls, allowing the smirk to remain on my face. I finally turned off my Ipod and returned it to my pocket.
"I'm going for a wolf... What about you guys?" I asked, beginning to pull off my cross necklace and chain bracelet. One thing I think we all learned not to do was leave on accessories as such... Earrings? Painful in animal form. Bracelets? Either break or are lost.. and necklaces were almost sure to be broken. Clothes? I hadn't yet figured out what happens to them... they kind of just blend in to t he animal fur. It's weird, but if you think about it... The entire morphing deal was 'weird'. Compared to that, it was something that one should just shake their head at and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 am

I shrugged. "Maybe.. I dunno, a tiger.. That should scare the living daylights out of them." I laughed gently, removing my diamond stud earrings and taking off my charm bracelet, I also removed my purity ring. I had once morphed with it on, well, a different one on anyway, it hurt like heck and broke because my finger had grown so large. I shoved everything into the pocket of my back pack. "Are we going to arrive there in animal form, or are we going to ditch our stuff at our lockers then scare them?" I asked looking at them and tilting my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animorphs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs Empty

Back to top Go down

Animorphs
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: