.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Animorphs - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Animorphs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 pm

I looked at him, I scowled also, seeing him wince. Hah! Served him right. I rolled my eyes slightly and looked around the room, I bit my lip and leaned back on the wall with a small sigh. (shortness xD)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:07 pm

[Meanie. <.< XD]

I very carefully leaned back on the wall, letting my legs stretch out in front of me. My arms were crossed, and resting on my chest. I was so tired of this... And we'd only been awake for a few minutes.
Finally, I heard a noise coming closer to the door. I could clearly hear footsteps.. But there was something more. A different sound... Almost like squishy feet, with claws. And added onto that, the sound of dragging chains. I was almost afraid of what was gonna come through that door any second, and came to my feet. I knew I was basically defenseless in Human form, but I had a lot of different animal forms... and I would at least be able to put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:15 pm

I heard it also and within a second was on my feet and in a defensive position, my eyes fierce and wide as I watched the door carefully. I inched towards Tony. Biting my lip and looking at the door. Waiting, it was all we could do. (SHORTTTT xD)

(xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:29 pm

My eyes narrowed down into slits as I stared at the door intensely... Trying as hard as I could to prepare myself for whatever it was.
Suddenly, the steel door made a loud screeching sound, as if the knob on the other side was being turned slowly. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard, and screeched through my ears.... But then, it stopped. And there was dead silence. No chains, no squishy feet, no screeching doorknobs. I had just about settled my tense mind when the door burst open. I jumped very slightly from being startled, and squinted at the bright light. I guess it wasn't the light that was so bright, but more us being in the dark for so long. Standing at the door was one of the Doctors, and in his hand he held the end of a very, very thick chain. My eyes traveled along the 10-foot chain, until I saw the beast at the end of it. It was an Acrocanthosaurus, by the looks of it. Geeky for me to know that? Probably.. But I always liked studying dinosaurs in my spare time. And it particularly came in handy here.
It was tall, maybe about two and a half full-grown men's height... But didn't seem harmful. Infact, it seemed more scared. I looked into it's eyes, and rather than seeing a human soul somewhere in there... it appeared to be all animal. But how was that possible?
"This here is Nelly." Said the doctor, as he glanced up at the large beast. "We managed to re-create her DNA, and place is onto a baby alligators unborn baby. It took a lot of time, and there were a lot of problems in between... but we did indeed create a dinosaur." He talked casually, as if we actually cared. He then pulled a heavy lever that was on the wall, and the lights turned on in our room. He pulled the dinosaur in, and shut the door.
Animorphs - Page 8 250px-Acrocanthosaurus_size_comparison
Animorphs - Page 8 Dino-acrocanthosaurus
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:52 pm

I stared wide eyed and dumbfounded, my jaw dropping as I groped the wall and walked away from the giant creature, I didn't know if it was harmful or not, but it certainly looked big and scary, so why take my chances? I swallowed and looked at Tony. Well this was a very fine pickle (hahahaha) we were in.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:56 pm

[Lol! Pickle...]

I kept my eyes wide open, and my breaths very low and quiet out of nervousness as I slowly and subtly backed closer up against the wall. Unfortunately it was only a matter of time before my back bumped silently against the wall.
The Doctor took a glance up at the beast, no fear was even in his eyes. I guessed he had scared it enough that it wouldn't even dare hurt him. The chain was harshly tied around her neck... He took the other end and hooked it onto a D-hook that was drilled into the wall.
I couldn't help but wonder why he was putting us in the room with 'Nelly'... But I then came to an unfortunate realization as he spoke.
"Touch her. Just.. touch her." Said the Doctor. I stopped breathing completely. I can't say I couldn't have figured that out on my own after actually thinking about it, but I couldn't even imagine what he was going to have us do once we had her DNA.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:28 pm

I pressed myself against the wall, breathing quickly, but quietly. Now what? Well this was wonderful. Hehe. Not. I nervously cleared my throat, maybe she was tame.. HAH! My positive thinking was a little TOO positive. I swallowed hard looking at Tony, he should have just fricken morphed into a spider, we would have been miles away by now.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:06 pm

My eyes shot back and forth from the Doctor to the dinosaur.... What on earth were we going to do? Well, I let myself speak before even thinking in through...and regretted it 100%.
"I'm not gonna do it." I said, working my hardest to sound as stern as possible. "..We aren't going to touch her." I figured I was safe-speaking for the both of us. After all, by the look on Skye's face I couldn't imagine she was going to say anything for herself.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:36 pm

I nodded to back up Tony's words. I swallowed and opened my mouth to say something, it was dry, nothing came out. I shut my mouth at once and gnawed my lip waiting, for what was going to happen. Whatever was going to happen. The worst ran through my head, the dinosaur ripping us to shreds, us touching the dinosaur and something terrible happening. I shivered pushing those thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 pm

The doctor cocked his left eyebrow, and let a frightening smirk come across his face. He stepped away from the chains and dinosaur, and first walked toward Skye. After a couple of seconds of very slow walking, he came right up close to her and placed his face just in front of her's.
"Not going to do it?" He repeated after me, staring directly into Skye's eyes. "You will do just as I ask.... At my command, this beast could strike you both and kill you within seconds. And we don't want that to happen, now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:04 pm

I swallowed and scowled at the man, turning my face away from his, his horrid breath beating against my face. I didn't say anything, I just looked at Tony, giving a sort of.. Sign, to take ad vantage of the fact that the scientist was only paying attention to me. I didn't know what I was expecting, I just wanted to get out of here. It was like a bad nightmare.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 pm

I shot a glance over at Skye.. and looked at her as if asking what exactly I was supposed to do. There was a dinosaur on their side, for Pete's sake! But I thought quickly.. and the more thought that I put into it... The more willing I was to do it. I mean, this might be our only chance for quite some time.. if ever.
My stomach ached and churned as I tried to decide what I would do. I needed to think quickly.. As I thought, the doctor continued to speak.
"Haha.." He chuckled, and lifted his hand up to Skye's chin. He jerked it so she could face him once more. "You kids don't have a single chance of escaping. Our securities have increased greatly."
That was just about it... I didn't care if he wasn't talking directly to me.. I didn't like being told I couldn't do something. It did nothing but make me want to do it more.
Without warning, I ran forward and straight underneath the dinosaur. Surprisingly, she didn't spook.. she was probably used to being touched, poked, and walked around.
I placed my hand on the underside of her belly, and then returned it to my side. That was all it took.. I had her DNA. If Skye wasn't standing so close to the doctor, I'd more right away and squash him. But I needed to take a different approach.
"We have a code 4, code 4!" The doctor screeched into his walkie talkie.. And it only too a couple seconds for people to be trying to enter the room. Heck, I thought.. We had nothing to lose.
I morphed into one of my favorite forms., The tiger. And bared my large teeth at the doctor. However.. I didn't morph just to show off. I wanted him away from Skye.. And I wasn't going to wait for it.
I stepped back slightly until I was under Nelly again, and then began running and dove toward the Doctor. My paws spread out, my claws were extended.. and I was ready to rip off his face. But just as I was about to get my paws on him.. I felt something large, and wet come around my body, and lift me up and away from the doctor. Furious, I turned my head.. Just to see that Nelly had grabbed me, and pulled me away.
-You've got to be kidding me..- I sighed, and allowed my body to just sort of.. flop.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 pm

I watched everything from the corner of my eyes. I jerked my chin out of his grasp and slipped my arms up through his and pushed his down harshly, if I did it right he should be in some pain. I leaned against the wall and supported myself as I pushed the doctor back with my feet then I jumped back down and ran towards Nelly, brushing my fingers against her leg, then I morphed, my footsteps shook the ground, I looked around me, then I saw the doctor over near the wall I did my best to waddle over in the cramped space and stood over him threateningly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:32 pm

I yearned out a loud 'meow' as I watched the rest of the scene occur. It was all well and good that she had the scientist under control... But what about the tiger who was about to be eaten?!
"Good girl.." The doctor smiled nervously. I noticed a bead of sweat dripping down the left side of his forehead. Suddenly, a flash of relief came over his wrinkled face. I couldn't help but glance behind me to see what he was so happy to see. And there, of course, was the last thing I wanted to see... about Twelve men armed with tranqs.

I was more tired of those cursed things than anything. But we had no time to lose.. 'Skye, Mouse!' I trusted she would knew what I meant. I pulled my back leg up close to my body, and further up along it than I thought it could go. My well-shaped paw pads allowed me to inch my foot inside of Nelly's mouth. and from there, I took it from chance It was either instant freedom, or instant death.. but it was a risk I was willing to take for myself... I dug my claws into the inside of her gum, and kicked harshly off of it. I awaited a crushing jaw to come around my helpless being.. but instead, she opened up wide and let out a deafening scream. It even made the dozen men outside cringe!
I landed on my feet as I hit the cold cement ground, and waited for Skye. As soon as she joined me, we could both morph into small creatures and hopefully make out way out of there.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 pm

I couldn't help it, I had to take this advantage, I reached a small hand forward and swatted it across his face, there, that ought to keep him occupied and leave a nasty scar. I then bounded over to Tony and morphed into a small mouse, then I glanced at him and bounded towards the men who were unsuspecting. (Shortness xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:07 am

I couldn't help but internally laugh at Skye's little touch to the situation. Probably didn't help on our side... but I really didn't care at that point. 'Let's go,' I morphed into a small, tan field mouse and landed on the floor. Ok, I admit it.. The huge spooked dinosaur, the bleating, discombobulated doctor in the corner, and the many men ready to hit us with tranqs.... It was a little discouraging. But we escaped this hell once, and we could do it again.
I began running unexpectedly toward the exit. As soon as I got out the door, past a stumbling Nelly.. I turned sharply to the right, and behind a small desk. I slowed down a bit to make sure Skye was following.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:19 am

Of course I was following, what else would i be doing, having tea and making friends? HAH! Riiiight! I scurried after him, reaching him and soon passing him, I wanted out of here, and now! NOW NOW NOW NOW! I kept scurrying. They'd follow us, I was sure of it. -Keep running!!- I squeaked.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:14 am

As soon as I saw the small, furry form breeze past me.. I began running one again. I heard the annoyingly loud stomps coming after us.. Luckily, we were much quicker and much stealthier. As long as we kept out distance, we would be safe. I was running right beside Skye, by then.. and we were nearing a staircase that went downward, and a large steel door. Personally I thought it looked like an exit.. but I was unsure. Either way, it was locked and sealed airtight.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:53 am

I kept running, hearing the loud stomps behind me, the loud beating of my heart and the little pitter patter of Tony and I's feet. I squeaked madly as we were approaching the door. What now?! I looked at Tony frantically. (sorry it' short not much to say while running xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:46 am

[It's okay. XD]

I glanced back and forth from the steel-plated door to the steep stairs that went downward. I dearly regretted having to process the thoughts that went through my head... We needed to morph... Again. Our energy would be drained so quickly from all this morphing.. But it was better than breaking our necks falling down a long staircase.
I began running once again toward the stairs, but morphed into a housecat a couple feet before the first stair. I couldn't think of any better animal to go down stairs quickly. My padded feet made a soft pitter-patter sound as my legs crossed and moved quickly down the seemingly endless staircase.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 pm

I watched Tony work out his brilliant idea, aha! Genius! I morphed also two steps behind him, I was never known for being coordinated so you can imagine what happened when I tried climbing down a stairs with four legs instead of two. I yelped and slipped, bumping down a few stairs then catching myself and jumping up again, I continued hurriedly down the stairs, I could have fallen a million times I didn't care if my legs were sore I was going to keep on moving. I glanced back at Tony, who I had passed when I bumped down the stairs on my back. Then I looked forward again, what an adventure this was.. One I'd rather sit out.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:54 am

I watched Skye tumble down past me down the stairs.. I wanted to laugh deep inside me.. but I couldn't even find a single smile at the moment. I finally hit the bottom of the very long staircase, and hurriedly turned my head and looked over my shoulder to the top of it. Everyone seemed to just chortle at us. I couldn't help but wonder... Weren't they even going to chase us?
I looked forward to the area we were in.. but I couldn't see two feet in front of me. It was too dark. I found myself looking back up the stairs one more time just to see the men shutting a loud door. The screech of the steel against the hard floor rang through my sensitive ears, causing me to slightly cringe.
-What is this place?- I asked curiously, my voice tinted with fear. I took a couple of steps forward, and tilted my head a little bit to the right. There was a strange smell here... It was almost leathery.. And at the same time, it smelled foul. Like a strip of leathery rubber dipped in manure. I wrinkled my nose at the smell and took another step.. but found a very large tropical plant slapped me in the face as I walked into it. I was startled inside, but just seemed to pull my head back and sniff it.
We were in a weird place... like an outside on the inside. I only wished I could see more.. and know what was held in this strange place.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Once I reached the bottom I felt something inside me tell me to morph, into a bigger cat, cat's were always good at seeing the in the dark, and if I was bigger I could defend myself easier, just in case. Ya know? I morphed and padded softly forward, I felt my head bonk against something and took a step back, my steps were staggered and I looked drunk for a moment. Then I shook my head and scowled. Tree. I hadn't been watching where I was going. I cleared my throat and it sounded like a hiss as I took a few cautious steps forward, catching a drift of that foul smell and bringing one paw up over my muzzle. -What is that smell?- I whimpered and sat my back end down and covered my nose with my velvety paws.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 pm

I stretched my right leg out far in front of me, and took long steps forward further into the unusually large vegetation. My sensitive whiskers played a big part in helping me to know whether or not I was brushing by something. When I heard Skye speak, I pulled my ears back and glanced toward her way.. though I could not see anything.
-I don't know- I said truthfully, and looked ahead once again. A sickening, but sure-fire feeling told me that a Housecat was most defensive morph I could be in.
I quickly and swiftly backed up out of the bush, and began morphing into a tiger. My legs became thicker and stockier, my striped went from transparent to very visible, my fur thickened, and my ears became rounded. Within seconds, I too was a tiger.
My rounded ears pulled forward as I glanced around the scene. Tigers were the lucky beholders of efficient night-vision. Better than most cats, at least.
I could see fat, huge trees.. Bushes with large leaves, tall grass planted on the cement... It seemed to be some sort of indoor habitat. But for what?
I looked over to Skye, and then padded toward her quickly. We needed to stick together, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:10 pm

I brushed by him and padded forward again. moving my head slightly. "Might as well see what's in this place." I purred and twitched my whiskers, I stretched my back for a moment then looked around myself, seeing more clearly. Big fat trees, many bushes and vegetation and small little flowers here and there. How odd. It was like and outside, inside and inside, if that makes any sense to you, it makes sense to me of course, I understand everything I think... Ehh. Most of the time anyway. I returned my thoughts tot eh current situation and growled internally, not feeling very safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animorphs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animorphs
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: