.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Wolves of Main Hill Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 am

Logan trotted to Angel. "We got some loners." He chuckled,"One of them are really retraded..but that female..gosh, she remonds me of some1...." He stared at Keandra's fur.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 am

Demon looekd at Angel as she pasted in the distance and his mouth droppd slightly "Woah...."he mumbled under his breath stopping.

Keandra stared at demon and roled her eyes "Oh geeze"she sighed and shoke her ehad.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:36 am

Angel looked at Logan with pricked ears. "Oh.." She barked absently and shifted her weight stopping.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:37 am

Demon shoke his ehad "Whatever lets get going"he sighed and walked off once more.

keandra snorted "Before someone reacizes us"she mumbled queitly and quickly follwoed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:38 am

Logan growled to Angel. "Stay far from Demon." He padded sevretly towards the cabin, carrying a rose in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:39 am

Logan howled.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:40 am

Angel rolled her eyes, she usually never listened, she padded away and jumped up onto a tree branch that was low to the ground, she laid on the branch and put her muzzle on the rough bark yawning.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:41 am

Keandra walked silently threw the darkness of the trees her paws lightly touching the ground.She reahced her muzzle towards the sky and looekd towards the west then at demon behind her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:44 am

Logan sat in the cabin alone. He finally caught Kenandra's scent and ran in the woods. As he passed Angel he said, "I'll be back. Kepp safe." He ran into the woods leaving the rose for Keandra on the snowy ground.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:44 am

Angels tail hung off of the branch as she sat silently, the shadows of the trees casting over her pure whtie pelt.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:45 am

Keandra picked up ehr pace "There coming"She mumbled to demon and lied low in the dark bush.

Demon sighed "Great"he mumbled and followed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:47 am

He howled fo rAngel: "Angel come!" He proceeded and followed the scent of Keandra panting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:47 am

Name: Thunder
Pack: champ's
Personality: is respectful and sweet and funny.
Coat: black with topaz nails and eyes.
Male - No Mate

Name: Sweetie
Pack: loner
Personality: sweet and loyal. Will never kill only protect others she loves. Very lovable and easy to get along with.
Coat: look at pic ^^
Female- No Mate
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:48 am

[[ As you can see, Candy joined. O.o Great, where do we start now? Oh well. Start where i went off.]]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 am

Keandra saw them in the distance a couple pairs of red glowing eyes in the shadows "We now your here"they growled and waited.

keandra narrowed her eyes and slowly stood up with a heavy smirk "Alright you found us but its your funeral"she said and flatened her ears.

Demon jumpepd out and stood beind the 3 males
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 am

[[ didnt mean to make it that big... O.O ]]

Thunder howled to the leader and padded to the dens.

Sweetie growled as she scented other wolves. She lowered
her body to the ground, scanning the wolves contently.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:51 am

Angel growled. "I'm coming," She barked and jumped from the tree, her sleek form prancing easily through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:52 am

Logan snarled at Sweetie. "GET! Go with the others! GET!!" He grolwed showing his bare teeth.
[[ WHOA there Wolves. Red eyes????? What is ging on?! lol]]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:53 am

the males growled and two fo them lunged for demon while the other for keandra.

keandra turned siuwftly and snapped her jaws clsoed around his neck roughly.

Demon latched his jaws arpund ones neck and his claws gripped the others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:53 am

"Angel", he whispered, "I neeed you to find Demon and Keandra and bring them back to the fields. If you have trouble howl." He ran towards Sweetie growiling. "GOOOO!" He snarled to Sweetie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 am

"Angle" He whispered again," Go, ther is something rong, go get the loners!" He looked oer at Sweetie. Familiar.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:55 am

Sweetie snarled threateningly as she padded away to the other loners. She howled sweetly. A sweet tune.

Thunder followed Angel contently and growled at the loners. "Away beast!" He spat.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:56 am

(there eye color is red and it glows in the dark)

Keandra shoke her head and snalred showing the male to the ground. the male bit down on her shoulder and growled.

Demon snapepd the males throat that wasd in his jaws and dropped him then grabebd the other by the paw and tried tugging him off of his grip around his thrpoat.

the male latched his ajws tightly around demons throat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:56 am

Logan looed over at Thunder. "You 2. you and Angel go and get demon and Keandra. Bring them to the cabin...I'll take it there from then." He stred at Sweetie dnarling.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:57 am

Demon slamemd the male against the tree and snorted making him drop limp.

keandra snapped the males throat and threw him off her "Discusting"she snorted and shoke her self blood shoting off her,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves of Main Hill Forest
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next