.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Wolves of Main Hill Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:36 am

"KEANDRA" hE barked loudly loud enought to hear. "Thunder, go after them now.''
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:36 am

Demon looekd at sweetie and smield smally then at Thunder "When and where?"He growled and snorted rolling his eyes

keandra hadent heard she jumpepd uyp into a tree branch and sat down lowering her ears "Well that was rude"She mumbled under her breath the only male she liekd telling ehr to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:37 am

Logan's new pic
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 My_first_real_time_anime_wolf_by_soukonwolf1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:39 am

Logan ran over the tree and jumped founded Keandra. "Sorry", he muttered, "I-uh-I have something for you." He took ou tthe rose and gave it to her. He smiled. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:43 am

Thunder's black coat rose. "Right here. Right now." He snarled viciously as he circled the male topaz eyes full of death. His paws rippled, full of power.

Sweetie growled by Demon's side. "Thunder, get out. Demon can get you. You and your worthless crew!" She spat, her tail slightly brushing Demon's. She let out a wink to Demon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:45 am

Logan looked arond. "Do you like it??" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:48 am

"C you around Keandra." He winked and went to Thunder. "Thunder come on. Lets go. We need some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:51 am

"Well come on you RAt"He snarl3ed waiting for thunder ears pinnined.

Keandra looekd at the rose for along time then slowly smield and picked it up walking away swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:51 am

Thunder growled lowly to Logan. "I am in the middle of a battle against Demon." He growled as his back arched into a fighting stance. "Cmon Demon! You're a loner, right? Or are you just a worthless piece of scrap!" He snarled, his fangs showing. His topaz eyes dance in delight as he circles the male several times.

Sweetie barked loudly as she nudged Demon on. "Show him." She smirked and growled lowly, her blue/pink eyes dancing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:53 am

He noded to Thunder. "Do what you need to do." He padded towards the spot where Keandra was. "Keandra?" He whispered, "where r ya?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:54 am

"you asked for it"He snapped and lunged forward he wrapped his jaws tightly around thunders throat and slamemd his full wieght into him.his claws gripped tightly around his sides making demons bite mroe pwoerful.he shoke his ehad madly ripping the skin around thudners throat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:56 am

NAME: Bella
PACK: LONER
PERSONALITY: Big flirt, is really "naughty" lol

Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 Candy_the_playboy_wolf
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:57 am

Bella padded and outof nowhere jumped onto Thunder, biting nonstop.

Logan looked out in the woods. "Where ever you are Keandra stay here. I will b back." He ran smelling Bella growling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:57 am

Thunder threw him off and dug his topaz claws into his face. His 2 inch fangs dug into his throat, pass the veins, pass the flesh, but almost to the bone. He shook his fur repeatedly and threw him across the clearing, shoving him and biting his neck furiously. "I was right. You have no skills, no power, and NO STRENGTH!! All that comes from your anger! Not your strength." He spat as he swiped his topaz nails across his face.

Sweetie growled as she stepped backwards.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:59 am

Bella got off and snapped, "Get out of my way you...-"
"DEMON" Logan snapped. "Break it up!!!"

Bella backed up and smiled, "Hey there!"

Logan snarled. "Back off Loner."

Bella pinned her ears and sat.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:03 am

Demon smirked "Who said you arent the same?'he asked smiling as thuinder did what he did barley even hurting demon because of his thick hide 'Now let me show you why io got my name"he said and snapepd his jaws once mroe around his throat but this time he wouldent be torn off.he bite down hard and grabebd onto the bone rooughly not even letting go his claws digging threw Thunders throat to his flesh pericin g it.

(I g2g bye)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:11 am

Thunder threw him off and shoved him against rocks, slamming him. He bit his head and his paws thudded onto the male. He threw him once more and bit him to the bone. He growled as he saw the male sto fighting. "Its finished." He snarled as he padded towards Logan, full of pride.

Sweetie rushed to Demon, licking him. "Are you okay?" She spoke soft.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:54 pm

NAME:Tundra
YEAR: 7
PACK: No
PERSONALITY: Dark,Quiet,Adgile,Quick Witted,Expierenced,Strong,Fast,Charming.
MATE: N/a
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 318083911_276628342a
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 318085651_5db8c39b1d
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 318084644_5c01c2bc01
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:58 pm

Large, dark,Ebonic felt strung the wind in the oppasite direction of this Fierce wolf.She erected her harks,Nares lifted to the air, sharp canines revealed, and cut the air in two, lips curled back to reveal them.Talons spread wide onto the cround, cutting it as the punctured the dirt, Spinal hairs raised as drool from her mouth hit the ground.Tundra hissed and rolled her eyes at the pathetic fight ahead of her.She stayed in this gruesome, threatning look untill no bodice was to be seen under the darkness of the wet, damp woodlands.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 pm

Demon smirked "Im not done"he olaughed and charged forward slamming his weight into his forceful bite.he latched his jaws around Thunders spine this ti me and snapped his jaws aroudn the bone then jerked his ehad and broke it in two.After that he dropepd him and wrapped his jaws once more around his throat picking Thunder up off the grouind up into the air by standing on his hind legs.he slammed his head bacl into the hard cold ground and put all his weight plus thunders into this wound making it very damageable.

(Candy this has got to hurt thunder so dont be putting he walked away or somthing lol then that would just im ply your immortal but in rp's no one is XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:51 pm

ooc:Always been a wolf Loner :-P,Wolves,That's Powerplay, Please no PP Sad

Ebonotic bodice lowered to the ground, silver fangscut the air.She raised her nose to the air and wiffed in anger.Snorting fiercly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 pm

[[ Ther is no PP in this rp. We have too many loners, sorry. =)]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:00 pm

[[ Demon is showing too much of the fighting.]]
[[We have 2 many loners Amora, sorry. =)]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 pm

[Problem:1.I am a Moderator.2.I can be a loner, It's just an Rp.3.I'm not going to argue4.personally,Loners i think are better.They don't have to take commands.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:19 pm

affraid NEW RULE!!!

There will b only a total of 3 loners only!! Demon and Keandra and Sweetie can b a loner still but my wolf Bella will b in the pack. ^.^ Hope it helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves of Main Hill Forest
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next