.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Wolves Of Green Falls EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Wolves Of Green Falls

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wolves Of Green Falls Empty
PostSubject: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:08 am

Please put the following information for the wolves: NO LONERS!
NAME
PERSONALITY
COAT
EXTRA
POWER

Here is the forest they live in:
Wolves Of Green Falls Green%20falls

Name: Kiba
Female
Mateless
Personality: Outgoing and flirty. You can call her a play-boy or whatever but she is an amazing beautiful wolf.
Coat: on pic
Extra: is searching for a mate and is THE ALPHA FEMALE.
Power: Reads minds.

Wolves Of Green Falls AnimeWolf

Another wolf of mine:

Name: Drafter
Male
Mateless
Personality: shy but very unique.
Coat: look at the pic ^^
Extra: the beta male looking for a mate.
Power: Has the ability to see the past and a 1 out of 3 chance of the future.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:08 am

Here is Drafter's Pic ^^:

Wolves Of Green Falls Asian_Hakurou_And_Kanji_by_WildSpiritWolf
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:18 am

NAME: Danger
MATE: None
PERSONALITY: Will fight anything; respects and pays attention to everything, very nice, and strong..
COAT: Black and grey
EXTRA: Really awesome!! XD
POWER: Reads minds only by looking into your eyes and can wound a wolf by looking.
Wolves Of Green Falls AnimeWolf111

NAME: Pink
MTE: None
PERSONALITY: Quiet, nice, and sweet.
COAT: You have to look mostly pink XD
EXTRA:Warrioir
POWER: Very unsual; turns invisble

Wolves Of Green Falls Divine_Wolf_god_by_PinkScooby54
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:21 am

Kiba howled; stating her dominance against all the
females. She showed challenge in her eyes.

Drafter looked down at the waterfall, taking in the sweet smell
of daisies. As he closed his eyes, he saw his sister from the past
playing with him. He opened them, sadly to find that the scene was
just a vision.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:25 am

:lol: Pink came out, all the attention was on her. Gawsh, I so stand out! She covered her wings embarressed.

Danger looked at the forest and smiled. "Nice land we got here ,eh?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:29 am

Kiba gentley sat down, licking her paw. "Yes. I fought for it all. Alone."
She sadly looked down at her bandage. "It was hard." silent

Drafter growled at the sight of Danger. "You a demon or what?" He laughed
as he heard Kiba. "Yes. I was there. But I just watched." :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:31 am

Danger growled. "I'm a wolf vampire. Part Vampire." He sat and looke dat Pink. "Hey ther! You look...different! XD

Pink looked up shly. "Um,yah..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:34 am

Drafter growled back at Danger. He picked up his weight and
carrried it towards Pink. "Hello. I am Drafter."

Kiba sighed as she got up and darted towards the waterfall.
She lied down her body and crosed her front paws gentely.
Her grey head rested on her paws as she watched the water
sparkle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:37 am

pINK SMILED AND SAID, "Oh, hi. I'm a little ..different. I'm Pink. I cam here for a better life...my past was horrible." She chuckled. "So where do you get those muscles from?" lol

Danger growled back but followed Kiba. "So, you do not have wings??"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:40 am

Kiba looked up with pure gentle eyes and answered, "No I do not." She looked down at her paws and up at him. "Why do you ask?"

Drafter laguhed and nudged her. "These are from running these woods from patrolling. I am the beta so. Yeah." He smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:43 am

Pink nodded comfortably. " I see...you should be the alpha male. lolz, I mean of course I wouldnt b it..pshh wierd...pssh." She chuckled.

Danger looked down at Kiba. "Well, I can..do soeting to make you have wings.But shh it is a secret..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:46 am

Kiba got up, growling a little. "What can you do? I am just wondering." She spoke a little loud but soft.

Danger chuckled. "Nah. I like being beta." Sneezes. :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:52 am

Danger looked around and whispered, "I breathe in your ear 5 times and then pat your back twice and later on in like 2 hours you will get the wings...but SGHHHH lol"

Pink looked around. "Well beta is kool 2."She smiled

( Candy, I'm bored. RP tommrow?? XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:57 am

"I'll think about it." Kiba said as she pondered.

Danger smiled. "Good."

[[ shure xD ]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: UPDATE: LOGAN SWEETE BELLA AND THUNDER R IN HERE   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:32 pm

................................LOOK AT TOPIC. xd
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Name: Killer
Personality: Hot-headed, rough, but can be nice at times.
Coat: Has two of them. In battle or anything, its flames. In any good mood or if he feels like it, its ice.
Extra: Whne in flames, he does not have flames on his coat but he has a red coat that is WARM. Ice is the same. He does not have ice on his coat but he can be a little blue.
Power: Can freeze and burn just looking at it.

Flames Form: Ice Form:

Wolves Of Green Falls Dark_1_ Wolves Of Green Falls Ice_Cave_Chant_by_SnowWolfMystic

Another wolf of mine:

Name: Lover
Female
Personality: Sweet and caring.
Coat: white whenever she wants to but she cannot control her back side. Eye dolor changes too.
Extra: um..idk. XD
Power: Listen to the four elements: fire, water, earth, and ice.
Wolves Of Green Falls The_Elements
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:48 pm

Thunder and Sweetie aren't in here. xP COME ON AND RP!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Okay!! ^.^

Here is Logan... When he is nice and normal...when you get hi mad..
Wolves Of Green Falls 300_35767

Here it is when he gets mad!!

Wolves Of Green Falls White_Wolf___Take_4_by_linai
BAM!!
POWERS: Can strike you with lightning and barks like thunder!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:58 pm

Wolves Of Green Falls Wolf
When Logan is mad and is fighting!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:03 pm

Bella: She is very flirty and "naughty" XP
She normally looks like this
http://a.bebo.com/app-image/7926056258/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/04/candy_the_playboy_wolf.jpg

When you get her mad..or when hse is to fight...
She glows in the dark and turns invisible
http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6896526508/5411656627/PROFILE/i.yaquiz.com/img/q/u/08/04/14/IceWolf.jpg
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:05 pm

(NO pictures from Deivaint Art we dont want this site to get deleted)
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:07 pm

(Champ that blue wolf picture is one that i use...)
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Kiba growled lowly as she slightly layed her belly on the ground. She watched a whole herd of deer drinking by HER waterfall.

Killer walked by Kiba and smirked. "Hey. Them deer have the right to drink here." Kiba growled at the male. "I suppose." She sighed. Killer walked around the pack, barking. He had a red coat (orginal coat) that was warm and handsome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Bella walked around and looked delighted. "Wow, so this is what is like to b in a pack." She smiled and layed next to Pink. "Hey Pink, were you an loner?"
Pink chuckled,"No I was not. Bu tI have been treated wrong in teh past." She layed next to Bella 2.
Logan howled lookig for any familar voices from his recent pack. "Well, no loners is like going to heaven!" He chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Killer walked past Logan and smiled. "You know, Thunder and Sweetie are still in Main Hills Pack but they are hiding well." He barked. "They're fine."

Drafter growled at the trees and put his right paw on it. He closed his eyes and saw a blue jay tweeting. He smiled and opened his eyes. There after 5 sec he saw the blue jay. He has seen the future, slightly. He howled in delight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Of Green Falls   Wolves Of Green Falls Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves Of Green Falls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next