.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:36 am

I watched as he placed my hands where they were supposed to be, then he put his arms around my waist, his hands on the small of my back, he then stepped closer and it was much more comfortable. I nodded and smiled looking up at him. "Perfect.." I said just above a whisper and bit my lip a little. I noticed that he had stopped breathing. I sighed, we were so close, the coolness that came off of him was refreshing, because.. being so close made me blush deeply, and blushing made me hot. I was fighting the urge to just rest my cheek on his shoulder. Feeling way to embarrassed to try anything like that.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:45 am

Edward smiled yet again, resisting the urge to breath out. He started by rocking very gentle back and forth, waiting until she got into the rhythm before going any further.
Cause it's you and me, and all of the people and nothing to do, nothing to lose. And it's you and me, and all of the people and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you. The song went on with great ease, the beat of the drum now beginning to find it's way into the song.
Edward inaudibly mouthed the words to the song. His perfect lipping of the words might have been able to be heard if he were breathing, but for now it was silent.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:48 am

I slowly got into the rhythm and rocked back and forth, then shuffling my feet, just a little, smiling lightly and listening to the words, then I felt movement and looked up, seeing his lips move in sync with the song. My smile grew. I let my eyes drift shut and listened carefully. Finally deciding that I would just lean in a bit, JUST in case... you know.. then.. maybe I would decide if I would rest my cheek on his shoulder or not. Gosh I am so difficult when it comes to making decisions.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:55 am

Edward felt her begin to lift her feet off the ground just slightly, and began to do the same. His feet lifted about an inch off the wooden floor, if even, still in perfect rhythm with the song. As she leaned slightly in, he did as well. "Let yourself relax," He politely directed her as he felt her body still slightly tense, though he was unsure why. His voice failed to break a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:58 am

I almost jumped as I heard his voice, and let my muscles relax, feeling myself blush a little, relaxing my muscles caused me to lean my cheek gently on his shoulder. I slowly breathed in his scent. The coolness of him easing my red cheeks. I felt myself relax completely and I moved along with the slow beat of the music. Smiling as we danced. Wow, it had been so long since I had slow danced.. actually it had been a while since I danced in ANY way. I let my eyes slowly drift shut, enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:11 am

Edward smiled as he felt her relax. "Perfect," He murmured almost directly into her ear. Once she rest her cheek on his shoulder, he lifted his chin up slightly and rest it on top of her head gently. He was just tall enough - or she was just short enough - for it to be perfectly comfortable for him.
Cause it's you and me.. The chorus began again, this time with more of a drum beat and slightly more intense acoustic guitar. Edward's movement got slightly faster along with the song, and he actually started to move a little bit, rather than rocking in the same spot.
Something about you now, I can't quite figure out... Everything she does is beautiful, and everything she does is right.. The bridge of the song played and Edward continue to mouth along. This time, however... His voice could be heard. Just barely, a low murmur in the back round. Just enough to make him feel his throat rumble with the deepness of his voice... He allowed himself to smile gently as his 'singing' came to a stop.

Suddenly, this song shot to the top of his favorites.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:20 am

(She's just short enough.. xD and it shot to the top of his faves HAH! lol)
(SOMEONE SHOULD WALK IN!! AHEM! xD)

I breathed deeply, feeling so content I just wanted this to last forever! I felt his chin on my head and smiled nuzzled my face a little closer to his neck. My blush completely eased to a little pink on my cheeks. Oh gosh, was like some sort of dream or something?! I purposely stepped on my toe with my other foot and all it did was make my toe throb. Well that does it, this isn't a dream at all! I smiled. Then the song was over, but we just kept dancing. (<---not PPing is it?! :O) Then I finally stopped and stood there quietly, not wanting to move at all.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:46 am

[haha xD Humorous posts are so fun.]

Edward felt her step down on her own foot. He grinned a little bit and furrowed his eyebrows.
"Now why did you do that?" His voice now broke the whisper, but still was very quiet. As the music stopped, silence took over the room. But for once... The silence in his room wasn't haunting him. He actually didn't feel the urge to leave... Or even move.
He still rocked back and forth slowly, almost swaying. But his feet stayed planted on the ground.
Deciding he was going to be able to withstand it, he began to continue breathing again. It was almost a relief... Not as much as if he were human, who hadn't been breathing for the entire length of the song and just took the first breath. More like... Quenching a strong thirst with a cold glass of water, after a long hike.
He smiled a crooked smile and slightly tightened his grip on her, pulling her just a little closer to him. [Next post. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:08 am

I laughed lightly as I heard his deep voice. "I.. thought it was a dream.." I admitted sheepishly. Feeling another blush creep onto my cheeks then immediately cooled from his shoulder. I grinned and then felt him pull me closer. "So..." I trailed off, not thinking of what to say. I sighed a little and just stood there, I decided to shift a little move my arms from slow dance position into hug position, up around his neck. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. I felt so, happy. I sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:41 am

Edward smiled. "A dream?" He asked softly. "Couldn't be. I'm here." He teased on himself half-jokingly, but with a hint of seriousness, too.
He was about to say something else to her before tensing up. Alice was coming...
He picked Hero up off the ground with perfect ease. He backed up very quickly until he felt the back of his legs touch his Chaise lounge, and he sat down on it. She was on his lap for a split second, but he lifted her off and sat her next to him on the piece of furniture, he crossed his arms over his chest casually and looked at the door, pretending they'd been sitting there the whole time. [Hope that wasn't powerplaying! But she really wouldn't be able to do much anyway??... Idk. Let me know if you want me to change it. xD]
Moments after, Alice came bursting through the door.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:46 am

(perfectly fine xD)

I shook my head. "It'd be the perfect dream.. But for now, it's the perfect reality.." I whispered with a small smile. Startled as he picked me up and sat down on the couch, all within one second, I looked over at him with a questioning gaze, then sank back into the couch wondering why he did that. Then the door burst open. I looked up, and saw what I believed was his sister Alice.. no maybe it was Rosalie.. I hadn't seen them before so I wouldn't know. I smiled a little and looked down, he knew she was coming.. Why was he trying to hide- Whatever, it didn't matter, maybe she was a nosy sister, who knew. I laughed internally.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:51 am

[LOL. Hero is Alice.. Err.. The actress.. It's, like.. two of them. HAHA! Awwkkwaarrddd! xDD]

"You really should knock, Alice....." Edward gave her a pointed look, narrowing his eyes and sinking one eyebrow down.
Alice seemed to pay no mind to Edward's hinted speaking, there was a guest in the house... That she hadn't greeted yet!
"Hello!" She seemed to dance over to in front of the chaise lounge, and she offered her small hand to shake Hero's. Both her hands were covered by small, black leather gloves to match her outfit - A black shirt with light-wash jeans. Her hair was short and spiked out in every downward direction, as always.. And a welcoming smile consumed her pixie-like face. "I'm Alice."
I saw her coming... Why didn't you tell me? Alice thought, knowing Edward was listening. Edward exhaled and glanced away for a few moments, seeming a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:06 am

(Whoops!! xD OMG!!! DANIELS SNORING!! *giggles*)

I couldn't help but smile. Ah, brotherly love. I had my share of that whenever I didn't knock. I notice she paid no mind and had danced over to where I was sitting, and she held her hand out for me to shake. I carefully reached my hand out and shook hers. Smiling. So this was Alice then. "I'm Hero.." I smiled lightly and withdrew my hand after wards. "Nice to meet you." I added friendly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:12 am

"Nice to meet you, Hero. That's a really pretty name, you know. Oh, and I saw you coming. And I know he told you so now you know and that's great!" A wide smile still consumed her face.
"So, is there anything particular you wanted, Alice?" Edward murmured.
She shook her head back and forth, her light hair bouncing. "No, I just wanted to introduce myself." She said cheerily.
Though still annoyed that the perfect moment was ruined, Edward decided to lighten up. "That's very nice of you, Alice." He unwillingly said, but flashed a small smile to her. He made sure that, if Hero were looking, he'd be just politely smiling to his sister... But if she wasn't, or when she wasn't, he ground his teeth together and mouthed 'Please go - now'.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:15 am

I glanced over at Edward, then looked back at Alice. "Thanks, my parents were Shakespeare fans!" I laughed lightly and shrugged. I then looked up, she was really out going, very spontaneous and wild, you could tell by her hair, pointing out in every downward direction. (shorttt lol)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:21 am

"I can tell!" Alice mused, but her expression was extinguished as she looked at Edward, mouthing for her to leave. "Somebody is being a grouch..." She murmured with a lift of an eyebrow, then she looked at Hero again and smiled. "It was so nice meeting you! We're gonna be great friends." She said, then gave a small wave to her.
She ran, though it was still graceful enough to be a skip, or a dance, to the door, and shut it gently behind her.
"Sorry." Edward immediately muttered. "I wouldn't normally be so.. eager for her to leave. Really, I get along better with her than anyone else." He smiled a bit and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. He folded his hands. His 'bad' mood seemed as if it was lifted off of him. He was happy once again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:26 am

Before I could answer she was out the door. I stood there a little perplexed. Then looked over at Edward. "Someones being a grouchhh!" I giggled gently and raised an eyebrow. "Sooo what did you tell her?" I laughed and shrugged as I heard him speak. "It's totally fine, she seems really nice, and ummm I guess we're going to be great friends!" I improvised and smiled. I leaned forward also, copying his position and raising a questioning eyebrow. "What now?" I asked, I remembered the hug and slow dance, wanting to replay it all again, I sighed and looked around and out the window.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:39 am

"Oh, hush." Edward playfully pushed her, then returned his hand to the other, interlacing his fingers.
"Well, that's up to you." He said, looking at her quizzically. "We don't have to stay here, or.. We can. I don't really mind either way." He offered kind of pointlessly, then smiled a bit.
[DRAMA NEEDS TO HAPPEN HUR TOOO!!! lol]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:02 am

(remember the girrrll heros birth dayyyy xD soooo how are we gonna do that skip?)

I laughed lightly and reached over absently running a finger up and down his cold wrist, I don't know why I was doing it, I just felt like it I guessed. I sighed and looked up at him. "It's up to you, I really don't mind." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:59 pm

[Yeah, I think we should skip. Uhm. UHM. xD CRAP now I can't reply til we're both online! xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:44 pm

(Okay, how about skipping to the next day, Hero and Edward had plans, and Hero showed up to see the girl with Edward, you know, kissing him, and from where Hero stood it looked like Edward was reciprocating the kiss, soo she runs off and doesn't hear from Edward, and thinks that he's moved on or somethingggg. then you can continue adding xD!!)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:28 pm

[Okay. XD]

Edward sighed softly, loosening his right hand's grip on the thin trunk of the tree he sat in. He was generally high up... 85 feet, maybe.. Possibly more. But he was as calm as ever. He was crouched on the thick limb that branched out from the trunk, high up in the tree.
Foliage was plentiful in that particular tree, and Edward was glad for it... The last thing he needed was someone from the park that he could see at a distance, reporting a young man stuck Eighty-five feet up in a tree.
And then he would just.. Be gone when someone came?
He shook his head. People had to be so nosy, so difficult...
But Hero was different, of course. He felt a smile come onto his face, and he looked upward. She was so... Well, he didn't know. Perfect was't the word; nobody was perfect... But she was pretty damn close. Her smile, her cheeks when they blushed scarlet at even the slightest complement, her perfect understanding of everything that went on with him... Everything that he was. It was incredible, inhuman. Beautiful. He just couldn't wait to see her later that evening, it was going to be yet another perfect day.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:35 pm

I was giddy as I applied a little cover up on my forehead then I surveyed myself in the mirror. I was wearing light beige and white cargo capri's, a light blue strapless top with little stars decorating the bottom hem, and some navy flip flops. My hair reached just below my shoulder blades and the tips naturally curled up and gave it a nice touch. My face was all natural, no make up, just the slightest touch of cover up on my forehead to cover a few blemishes, and I, in my opinion of course, looked perfect to go and meet Edward. It was the sunniest day of summer and I was determined to enjoy it. I then grabbed my cell phone and shoved it into a loose pocket and turned towards the door.

Quickly checking around to make sure I didn't forget anything, then I realized I might need a sweatshirt just in case it got chilly for a while, I grabbed a navy sweater and hung it over my arm. Then headed towards the door. Tomorrow was my birthday, and I was planning on asking Edward if he wanted to come to a little get together with my mom and brothers, it might be awkward with family and all, but I didn't care. I smiled and closed my door behind me, flying down the stairs and out the door. "See you later mom!" I called out behind me and shut the door, I was supposed to meet Edward at the park (if that's okay??). The park was close and it was a very nice day, so I was just going to walk, besides taking a car is such a hassle.

I started down the sidewalk, my heart skipping a few beats, I was so excited, I didn't know exactly why, but I just really liked spending time with him. I smiled just thinking about him. Okay you might think I'm a few eggs short of a dozen (pfft! lol), because he's a vampire, and I was excited about spending time with him. But, he was pretty darn amazing, and if it was hot out, (or you were just blushing a lot and needed to cool down) it was great to be around him.. Don't get me wrong there's WAY more to him than that! Yeah he was deathly pale, and really hard,but sometimes it wasn't all that bad if you ask me.

Like, slow dancing the other day, that was amazing. Completely and utterly amazing, I would NEVER forget th- Before I could finish my thoughts I was already at the park. Well, that was fast, I thought and shrugged looking around for Edward.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:08 pm

[This is happening while Hero is in her house still, BTW. xD]

Edward sighed and looked down. Spotting a sturdy branch about 7 feet below him, he slid off the one he sat on and landed on the one he'd had his eyes on with perfect ease. He did the same action until he was about 20 feet off the ground, and from there he simply jumped to the ground.
A loud thud rang as his feet hit the ground, and he straightened himself off.. Sweeping any dirt of leaves off of his clothes as he began to walk.
Once he decided his clothes were as good as they were before he made the climb to the top of the tree, he lifted his gaze and smiled widely. Hero would be here any time now... And he couldn't wait.
He walked a short way out of the forest, and was at the far right side of the park. He walked across the length of green, lush grass, and stopped when he came to a wooden bench near where the road came into the park. That was where Hero would be coming from, he was sure.. So he sat there, facing that direction, happily and patiently waiting.
[Now she's prolly started walking. (:]
From far off down the road, he could see a girl walking to the park. She was familiar... But was she Hero? He squinted... Blond hair. It wasn't her. But something was familiar about this beautiful girl.
Then she disappointed for a moment, and re-appeared far closer to Edward than she had been before. Though she was somewhat far off, Edward could see every inch of her body perfectly. An expression filled with confusion came upon his face... "Tanya?"
It couldn't be. There was no was no way... She lived in a group in Alaska. Why would she be here?
"Tanya?" He called, and a smirk came upon her face. Her eyes were a dark Topaz, and under her eyes were dark bags. Despite that, she was beautiful.. Edward knew she hadn't eaten for days.
The light reflected off of her pale skin in a way that almost made her glow. Her skinny brown pants were obviously newly-bought, as well as her white, frilly blouse. Edward sighed.
"Hello, Edward." After what seemed like an eternity of staring into her eyes, she was close enough for him to hear her voice.
"Tanya." He gave a polite nod to her, his expression unsure. "What are you doing here?"
"I hoped you'd be a little more excited than that." A phony smile came across her face as she skipped the last step toward him, demolishing the distance that Edward so dearly wished for. Her luscious and wavy blond hair bounced along with her body, and returned to it's perfect place in framing her gorgeous face.
"My sincerest apologies... I'm just a little side-tracked."
"Why?"
"Can we talk about something else?" Edward almost snapped. He knew how Tanya felt about him... And he liked her, too.. But not in that way. Never in that way. He just... Couldn't. She wasn't the one, but he knew who was. And she was probably going to walk in the park any min-...
Edward's thoughts froze completely, and his eyes snapped shut as he felt Tanya shove her face into his, trying to force his lips apart with her own lips, and her tongue.
Edward grunted with disapproval and placed his hands on either side of her head, her hair running between his stone fingers. He gripped her head with as great a force as he could without doing any real damage to her, and began to push and shove at her.
She used about as much force, if not more to keep herself latched onto him. She now sat on his lap, legs holding onto him.
[Oi. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

I finally turned around and spotted a bench very near me. I squinted my eyes and tried to get a good look, then I saw a blond mess of hair and some brown hair underneath, what the heck? I stepped closer. It couldn't be Edward.. It wasn't.. was it? I felt a pang in my chest as I saw those familiar pail hands, and a glimpse of his face. I saw the girl too, she was gorgeous.. Blond, pale, and slim, she was a vampire too. I furrowed my brows and stood standing there in shock. What the hell was Edward doing? Who is this.. person? They seemed very into the kiss, his hands were on her face, and her arms, not to mention legs were around him also. I felt tears sting the backs of my eyes. I swallowed hard and decided to just walk away, with dignity. He probably already smelled me. my scent. I felt betrayed needless to say, hurt, and kinda lonely as I turned and walked in the direction I had come, soon my slow walked turned into a jog, then a run. I needed to get away. I was determined not to let the tears free, usually when things are too good to be true inn my life, it's because they usually are. He didn't love me.. he couldn't. He never would either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next