.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Inkheart - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Inkheart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:22 pm

I mumbled under my breath at the girl as she began to walk away. " 'quit your whining'..." I mocked as I turned around, and began walking home. The police had surrounded the place, and surely the ambulances weren't far behind... The last thing I wanted was to get caught up in all this mess more than I already was.
"Dude!" An irritating, pubescent voice interrupted my heavy thinking. "You just got owned by a girl!" What the heck was he talking about?
"Shut up, James." I snapped, and continued walking. A few of my other friends watched, but didn't speak up.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:29 pm

I heard the comment and slightly smirked as I walked. Well, I guess I wasn't at the bottom of the food chain any more. Thank goodness. I continued walking, looking around for a place to dispose this darned BB Gun. I then saw the police squad that finally got there, one lady was walking up to me, well, looks like I had to say a while longer, she looked like she was about to say something but I beat her too it. "Could you take this for me.." I asked holding it out towards her, she nodded and took it from me. She then went on to ask me a few questions and then she was gone. Whew, that was it.

I was about to run my hand through my hair, then noticed the dried blood. I shuddered, the school bathroom was out of the question. I quickened my pace until I reached the park, they had a mini bathroom there, you know, just in case. At least it had running water, I washed my hands with tons and tons of soap, then finally splashed cold water up onto my face. Who knew when school was going to be open again, after todays events. I then felt sad, for my teacher, he had always been such...a strict, but nice, man. I sighed, flopping myself down on a park bench, pulling my legs up and holding them to my chest. I buried my face in my knees and sat there thinking.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:48 pm

I let a sigh escape as I continued to walk across the grass. I was well out of range of the whole scene by now... I was off the hook for at least a short while.
I placed my hand on my arm and stopped walking as I pulled the torn shirt sleeve away from the wound, grinding my teeth together with pain all the while. That stupid girl had to go and make a stupid move to save stupid Maria, and I had to go a be a stupid 'hero' and help her! I almost regretted doing it... The only string holding me from completely regretting it was that the girl was alive, and the police got Glenn.
But then my mind wandered elsewhere... Past the world of the normal. How did Maria and Glenn show up here? They were just a story.. I didn't write about any person. I made the characters on my own.
It was just impossible.
Suddenly my phone began blaring an obnoxious default ringer. I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out. Blood had smeared off my hand and onto my phone screen... But the blood barely spooked me anymore.
"Hello?" I tried to sound as normal as possible, though it wasn't easy.
"Nick! Nick! Oh my god, are you ok? Are you hurt? What happened?!" My mother frantically screamed into the phone speaker. I shut one eye and pulled it away from my face.
"Mom. Calm down! Mom!" I said into the phone. I waited about 10 seconds for her to stop, and then finally returned the phone to the side of my face. "I'm fine."
"Who was killed?! Where are you now? I'm on my way!" She yelled. I could hear our front door slamming shut as she exited it.
"Don't, mom! Stay home.. I'm almost there." She sighed shakily.
"Are you hurt?" She asked... again.
"No.. well.. sort of. But not bad." I could have sworn I heard her heart skip a beat.. She waited a few moments before speaking.
"WHEEREE?!" She screeched. I shuddered at the loudness of it, and hung up the phone. I could see her on the front porch from where I was standing. Her face went from Angry, to puzzled, to shocked to see me. She began running toward me once she spotted my across the street.
"Nick! Oh my god, what happened? Who did this?!" She panted with exhaustion, looking over my entire body for any other wounds. She then looked up at my arm, and began touching it and blowing on it.
"Mom, don't!" I bounded backward, putting my hand over the gash. "It is fine! Don't touch it!"
Finally, after she calmed down a bit.. we both walked back to the house. She instantly had me go upstairs into the bathroom, and put a wet cloth on it.
"Who was it?.." Her voice was calm now as she dabbed the large scratch. I winced and scowled a bit.
"No so hard..." I said in a low voice.
"Answer my question." She shot back.
I growled. "..I don't know. Some guy." I said.
"Have you ever seen him before?"
"Technically, no..." I answered. I could tell she was hiding something.. Or trying to get an answer out of me without revealing anything. I wanted to know what was going on... Did she have something to do with it?
"What is that supposed to mean?" She finally made eye contact with me.
"I don't know!" I snapped, pulling my arm away. Instead of letting go, she grabbed my arm and pulled me back carelessly. [Not really carelessly... Once again, this is the way he sees it. XD]
"Tell me." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm

I sat there for a long while before my cell phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out, grimacing at the blood that had smeared on it earlier. I quickly opened it and put it on speaker phone. "Hello?" I asked as I walked towards the sink, wiping it off carefully.
"Crystal, are you hurt?" Came my fathers deep voice. "I was sent over to the school immediately and looked all over for you, are you ok? Did anything happen to you." He was trying to hide his feelings, I could tell he was going mad on the inside. "Dad I'm perfectly fine. Thanks to... Umm.. Nevermind."
As we spoke I had wandered back to the bench and flopped back down.
"Who?"
"I don't know his name.. But,, some guy helped me escape..No biggie" I shrugged nochalantly as if he could see me.
My father was a cop and could easily tell when someone was lying, or trying not to tell the truth.
"Did you thank him." I scoffed.
"NO! He's a borderline jerkwad who's mad at the world for some stupid reason."
"Tally, You've got to thank him. It's the right thing to do. You know in the Bible it says to love your enemies."
I sighed defeated. "Later.. he's probably at home fixing his arm." I said as I picked at my hang nail.
"Well, go on home. I'll meet you there." He said.
I nodded and hung up after a 'Bye, Love ya.'
I stood up and pushed my hair out of my face and walked along the stone path. Quickening my pace with ever step, my imagination going wild, thinking that Glenn was going to pop up out of nowhere. I shuddered. Looking around nervously as I heard a rustle in the trees. Then saw a small rabbit hop by. I let out my breath and walked on.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:45 pm

[Tally?? I thought her name was Skye. XD]

My mother dabbed my wound a little harder with nervousness. She bit the inside of her cheek, and looked at me intensely. What on earth was going on?
"It was some guy named Glenn... I wrote about him in my short story for school... And as soon as I finished reading it to the class, he just.. I don't know, showed up." The disturbing image of Glenn's face popped into my mind, causing me to groan uncomfortably.
"Really...." My mother looked down, and seemingly was just staring into space. She was thinking was what she was doing... thinking very hard.
"Nick.." She said, raising her head uneasily to see me. "There is something very important that I need to tell you." She said very seriously. It was a rare occasion, but I paid her undivided attention.
"I'm listening..." I said in a hoarse voice, almost afraid of what I might hear.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 pm

(Crap, ok ignore that.. O.O lol)

I reached my home not 10 minutes before my dads police car pulled into the driveway. He closed the door a little to hard, and came walking swiftly towards me, enveloping me into a hug. I hugged him back and sighed. I could tell by the look n his face that he was contemplating whether or not to hound me with questions, then something in his eyes told he he had decided against that.
"Well, I'll order Pizza, and we can watch a movie, then later on you should go over and thank him for saving you." He said firmly.
"Bu-."
"No buts." He said raising an eyebrow.
I sighed and pulled away from him, walking into the house and heading to the kitchen, I grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and poured my dad and I some milk. That was what we usually did when we were both home, we ordered Pizza, then ate cookies and milk until it got here.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm

[LOL!!! Not Crystal either!]

"You're a silvertongue..." My mom said, wincing as if I was gonna scream. Instead, I stood there with a blank face.
She's absolutely insane.. Was the first thought that ran through my head. "A what?" I finally muttered.
"A silvertongue.... It's a very special power.. Passed on from your Grampa Mo and I."
"A power?...." My voice was sarcastic. "Right..." I rolled my eyes, standing up. "Honestly, mom... Of all the lame excuses." I was close to shouting.
"Nick, if you would just listen."My mother stood as well, staring right into my eyes. I set my jaw and balled my fist, but paused... Letting her know that she had at least a small amount of my interest.
"You have the power to bring stories to life.. Simply by reading them aloud."
My eyes narrowed, and I stared at my mom for quite some time before finally speaking up.
"You are completely, absolutely, horrifically.... Insane." I said just before storming out of the room. Did she think I was an idiot?!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 pm

My dad came in and sat on the stool by the counter. He grabbed a cookie and a glass of milk, drinking it easily, then placing it on the counter. I looked at him and couldn't contain my laughter. I pointed and laughed. "You have a... a....Hahahahahaha! A... mustache!" I giggled as I leaned on the counter. He smiled and wiped it off with the back of his hand. We both laughed for a while eating our cookies. "Hey.. did you call for the Pizza?" I asked. "Oh..whoops." He laughed picking up the cordless phone that was sitting on the counter where I had left it this morning. He dialed a number and then finally spoke.
"Yeah, I'd like to order a large pizza, half pepperoni and olives, and half anchovy."
I listened and nodded, that was the usual, mine was the pepperoni Olive, while his was the disgusting anchovy.
"Ok thanks." He said then hung up. "It'll be here in 20." He said looking at the clock. "That would be 2:30." (Is that ok?)
I nodded. "Kay."
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 pm

"Do not talk to me that way!" My mom pointed her finger in my face. "I am not lying! You need to believe me... Now, tell me...-"
"Believe you?!" I scoffed loudly, giving off a sarcastic chuckle. "This is complete nonsense! What has gotten into you! Are you drunk?" I shouted, giving her little chance to get a word out.
"Nicholas, please... Just believe me... Please." She pleaded desperately. "It can be extremely dangerous if you don't."
I scoffed in disbelief. "You are unbelievable." I dismissed, then walked into my room and slammed shut the door.

[You know... The werewolf X vampire thing might not need to apply. This is dramatic as is. If he reads something, testing it, his mom can disappear and that can be sorta the plot..]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:00 pm

(Ahh good Idea)

The Pizza soon arrived and my dad and I were lounging in the living room with the blinds down and watching an old re run of Full House. I munched thoughtfully on my pizza as I stared at the TV. Not really listening. I was thinking about what I was going to say to the guy.. I knew where he lived, because sometime before the bus had stopped at his house. I wondered if he still lived there. A thoughtful look on my face. "Hey, maybe you could take him a slice of pizza." My dad suggested. I stared at him like he was crazy. "
"Oh yeah? What would I say, oh here's a slice of pizza, thank you for saving my life." I rolled my eyes and my dad laughed.
The show was over and I was stuffed, had eaten two slices of pizza and who knows how many cookies. "Well.. I should get going." I said jumping off the couch, I slipped into my black hoodie, pulled on my airwalks and was heading towards the door when my dad called out to me. "Take an umbrella, it's supposed to rain."
"Can't I take the car?" I called back.
"No. Your car is at the garage, and I do not want you driving around in my police car." He called.
I sighed and grabbed an umbrella, walking down the sidewalk, if I was correct, I had to walk two blocks, turn left, walk another two blocks and his house was on the right. I started my longish walk.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:17 am

I stormed across my room, and angrily sat down on my bed. "Powers.." I muttered, glancing over to the left at my bookshelf. "Silver-tongue.. Puh." I spat as thoughts ran through my head. My thoughts slowly faded out as my eyes ran over the names of the sideways books. Slowly, I stood up and walked to the bookshelf. I crouched down onto my knee and looked closer at the books. The incredible Journey.. Harry Potter.. Lord of the Rings.. The Good dog.. Eragon..The lion king chronicles.. All great books, but which one to test out this 'power' on? Surely I'd find myself sitting alone in my room, reading a book I've read thousands of time over again. Finally, I reached in and pulled out the two-inch thick "Chronicles of Narnia" chapter book. "Let's see..." I pulled open the book and sat down on my bed. I could hear my mom pounding on the outside of my room door, calling my name repeatedly... But I wasn't going to open the door until I proved her wrong.
My thumb ran along the slightly worn pages, and I ran through the many pages. When I saw the title "Prince Caspian" appear... I stopped. It was the part where Peter and Miraz were about to battle.
"The walk through the Howe felt like an eternity to Peter. His body felt slow, weighted down by his armor. Almost everyone had cleared the Howe, those who stayed inside were part of the second wave in the battle, should the Duel fail them.

His shield already hung against his body. His shoulder had been re-bandaged, but movement was still restricted. Peter had to focus all his energy on his shoulder to keep the shield at level with his body.

As Peter walked toward the opening of the Howe. Those still inside bowed as he passed. Peter wanted to tell them not to, that he’d done nothing since he returned to earn their respect, but it was their was. Their way of keeping the past in remembrance.

Caspian stood at the opening of the Howe. Edmund stood beside hi, holding Peter’s sword. Peter suddenly felt that he was walking to his grave, to be buried alive.

Peter reached the opening of the Howe. He turned to Caspian. “You will see Susan and Lucy off safely?”

Caspian nodded. “I shall.”

Peter nodded. He walked passed Caspian, exiting the Howe. Edmund matched him step for step. They walked out into the sun. Narnian’s lined the path, cheering as Peter emerged. Peter held his head high, forcing every fearful through from his mind. It was for them that he was doing this. For them that he was here again. For them, he would risk his life. Glenstorm bowed his head as Peter and Edmund passed him.

Miraz and his men were already waiting at the circle. Miraz sat while his men applied his armor. Peter watched as Miraz spoke to the man at his right. The way his men seemed quiet made Peter grow more nervous.

“How’re you holding up, Pete?” Edmund whispered.

“Do you remember how it felt when we thought it was just us against the witch?” Peter asked.

Edmund nodded slowly.

“Multiply that feeling times a hundred.” Peter answered.

They stopped at their position around the circle. Miraz rose from his seat and Peter pulled his sword from its sheath in Edmund's hands. Another round of cheers erupted from the Narnians be hind them. Peter noticed Miraz speak to the others on his side. He jerked his helmet from them and placed it over his head. Miraz unsheathed his sword and entered the arena.

Peter swallowed and entered the arena. He gripped his sword tightly, focusing one merely staying alive for the time being. His armor weighed heavily against his body. His mind felt empty of all the battle techniques he’d learned as king.

“There is still time to surrender.” Miraz taunted, driving Peter from his thoughts.

“Well feel free.” Peter replied. He mirrored Miraz step for step. They moved in a slow circle around the arena.

“How many more much die for the throne?” Miraz asked.

“Just one!” Peter replied. He pushed down the face of his helmet. His first step toward Miraz felt slow. Peter charged for Miraz. He placed his right foot onto one f the broken columns and launched himself into the air. Peter cried out as he brought his sword down onto Miraz’s shield. The crowd erupted in cheers as the swords clashed together."
I stopped right there, almost feeling caught up in the heroic, and epic scene. I glanced quickly around room... Nothing.
"Nick are you reading out loud?!" Mother screeched from the other side of the door. "Stop it! I haven't explained everything!" She cried, but suddenly... She was quiet. I barely noticed, though.
I came to my feet, and looked out my window. It was cloudy, and dull... But no 'narnian' was here. Pfft... I knew it. I walked away from the window, and reached for the doorknob.
However, interrupting my boastful thinking.. There was a loud bang on the side of the house. "What the-" I said, running to my window once again. I swung it open, and pushed the screen out of the way.. then stuck my head out to see what the noise was. There, standing next to my house with half of his sword stuck in our house panes... Was a long-haired, blond young man dressed in battle armor. His right arm was bandaged tightly, and blood was seeping through.
"Dear God..." My eyes opened wide, and my jaw dropped.

Last edited by Garf on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 am

I was finally approaching his house when I heard a large bang, I looked at the sky, not thunder. I looked around, a puzzled look on my face as I kept walking. Then I stopped when I saw what the source of the noise was. A young man with blond hair and a bloodied arm had his knife stuck into the side of the building. I stumbled back a bit, then gained myself. Walking carefully forward. "Excuse me.." I called uncertainly. "Is this.. umm.." I looked around. "Is this.." I had no idea what the guy's name was. "Never mind..." I sighed walking closer.. "Are... You ok?" I asked, watching him, what a weird thing to see in the middle of the day.. I blinked wondering if my eyes were deceiving me. Nope. He reminded me of someone.. Who? Oh, Peter from the chronicles of Narnia, I hadn't pictured him like this exactly, but it sounded exactly like his description in the book.

I shook my head, this was utterly impossible. I walked closer, glancing around, then I spotted who I was looking for. He was standing at the window a look of astonishment on his face. I sent him a questioning glance. Then I looked back at the young man beside me.

Last edited by Donna on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:08 am

[Lets just say he looks like Peter from the movies. He's hot. XD]

My eyes remain wide open. "You?!" I shouted, then pulled my head inside the window. What was going on? The powers were real? My mom wasn't lying?! I needed to get her... pronto.
I darted to my bedroom door and swung it wide open. My mom was gone.
"..Mom?"

Meanwhile... (Third person for Peter).

Peter's eyes opened wide as he saw that he was in the 'normal' world again.
"Who are you?" He asked with a heavy British accent, pulling his sword out of the side of the house. He looked at Skye with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:13 am

"I'm Skye.. Skye Melross.. Are you... Peter?" I asked, my eyes wide as I stared at him, taking in every feature. His wound, his armor, his face. I stared, wide eyed opened mouth, then I regained myself. "Oh.. well, that's just silly, you couldn't be Peter.. Uhm.." I laughed nervously, looking back up at the window, he was gone. "Crap. No wait! Come baccckkk!!" I called up tot he window. "What's going on?!" I called. "Double Crap.." I mumbled. Then looked at the man standing beside me. "Well.. Umm.." I fiddled with the handle of my umbrella. This was odd. Very odd.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:21 am

Peter narrowed his eyes, unsure of how on earth this complete stranger knew his name. "Peter Pevensie..." He said slowly and hesitantly. "Where are we? Who was he?" He pointed over his shoulder with his thumb.

[Nick]

I ran around my entire house, scanning every corner and every closet for my mom. She wasn't there! Where did she go? And why did she just leave?
I finally ran out the front door, and then around the side of the house to where... Peter.. and that Girl were. My eyes scanned over every detail of his armor. The lion design on it was unlike any other... The chain-mail was so authentic. There was no way this was a joke... It was really happening. I swallowed hard and looked at the girl. "Uhh.." I stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 am

I stared, once again wide eyed and open mouthed. "Peter.. Pevensie..." I stuttered. "From.. Narnia?" I asked unbelieving. This had to be some sort of joke. "We're in...(IDK THE NAME OF THE PLACE." I said looking over at him, "and...Umm.. I don't really know his na-" I was cut off as I heard the footsteps behind me, I looked at him a puzzled expression showing on my face and in my eyes. "Whats going on?" I asked sort of shocked. "First the mass murderer, now Peter from the Chronicles of Narnia shows up. Why does this always happen to me?!" I spoke mostly to myself then, I face palmed my face.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 am

"Not necessarily..." I saw Peter chuckle. I found it unbelievable that he was finding a 'chuckle' in this confusing, and rough situation. "I'm from London.." He added to the girl. I opened my mouth to speak, but he had already cut me off. "Who are you?" He asked me in a stern voice, and came close to drawing his sword to me.
"Haha... No." I put my hand out in front of me, and stepped back a few steps. "You're from Narnia! Why are you here?!"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:58 am

"Whoa, whoa whoa.. waaiitt." I said pushing the sword away from the other guy carefully. "Lets not get hasty..." I said standing beside the other guy, gosh, I was tired of calling him that. "OK, you know what, it's really annoying NOT know your name. So could you just tell me real quick?" I asked, not feeling the least bit stupid. I still had my eyes on Peter and his sword. "You have a brother and two sisters. There's a book about you. Called the Chronicles of Narnia.." I explained to Peter. "Now, could you put that away." I said motioning to the sword, I'd seen my fair share of weapons today. I kept my gaze away from his wound.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 am

I snorted at her comment. "Agreed... Nick. And yours?" I answered hastily.
Peter pulled his sword down unhappily, keeping his narrowed gaze on me. However, it lifted instantly to the girl when he heard her mention the book. "A book? Ha! This must be some sort of Joke." He said, shaking his head at the nonsense.
"Hate to say it, tough guy... But it's true." I said, a little hint of tone in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:06 am

"Skye," I said real quick. Then looked at Peter. "No no.. It's true." I jabbed Nick in the ribs. Whispering to him, "OK wiseguy, having an attitude it's going to help, besides how the heck would he know that a book was written about him.." Then it dawned on me. "Wait.. how'd you get here?" I asked. The popped another. "Why are you here? Yeah, why is he here Nick?" I asked, looking from Nick to Peter. Ahhh. So nice not to have to call him 'that guy' anymore. I bit my lip. Confusion bubbling inside of me.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:13 am

I rolled my eyes, once again, as Skye whispered to me. I jabbed her back, and then took a step away from her.
"Err..." I staggered, not exactly knowing what to say. "I don't know... But we need to get you out of that armor." I said, motioning to Peter's getup. That certainly did NOT look normal... and normal would be a good thing to return to.
Peter sighed with aggravation and confusion as he returned his sword to it's sheath. "I'm so confused.." He said, looking at both me and Skye. "I need to get back to my world.''
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 am

"Yeah.. Normal would be good.. better.." I said, looking thoughtful. I felt Nicks jab and rolled my eyes stepping away from him. "You'll have to loan him some clothes. I'll take care of his arm." I said easily, walking up to Peter and grabbing his arm gently, looking the wound over, well, I couldn't tell whether it was worse, or better than Nick's arm. Remembering Nicks arm I glanced over at it quickly, it didn't look bad. That was good. I then motioned towards the house. "We have to get him inside and clean him up." I said, walking towards the house.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 am

I nodded to Skye, and began walking into the house. I couldn't believe I really was taking direction from her... But I didn't exactly have a boatload of choices. I pushed the already-open front door more open, and waited for the other two to come in.

Peter nodded as well, and began walking toward the house.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 am

I walked in the door and looked around, it was a nice house. "So...Where's a firs aid kit?" I asked, I was going to put some antibacterial to make sure it didn't get infected, then I was going to wrap it up in gauze. Looked like I was playing doctor today. "While I clean his wound up, you get him some 'normal' clothes." I added. I shifted my weight and waited for Peter to come in to the house. (Shorty.. lol)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:31 am

"In the bathroom... Second drawer down on the left. By the sink." I directed her, and shut the door after Peter got in. He set his jaw as he looked around the house.
"Wow.." He said, halfway out of amazement, and disapproval. "Do you really need all this stuff?"
I looked around after I heard him, returning him a questionable face. "What stuff?" I asked. He shook his head a 'nevermind', and then began pulling off the easily removable armor. The chain mail, he might need some help with.
"...Right... Keep an eye on him, please." I looked at Skye, and then ran up the stairs into my room. I began pawing through my clothes... trying to find some that had a looser fit on me, since he was a tad older and taller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inkheart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inkheart
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: