.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Inkheart - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Inkheart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:58 pm

I yawned as I stormed over to my locked, and began turning the dial to my combination. My heavy book-bag caused my shoulder to slouch down uncomfortably. Once I finally got my locker opened, I began loading in the un-needed books and papers. While switching out my items, I glanced over to the girl I had seen earlier. "Flirting with him?" I scoffed very quietly to myself. "H'yeah right." I grinned and loudly slammed shut my locker, pulling my newly-packed bag onto the opposite shoulder than before.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:05 pm

I turned towards him and scowled. What was this dudes problem. "Gosh, can't anyone just wave and say hi in this school without people thinking they're flirting!?" I said, my voice rose a noticeable few octaves. I was clearly annoyed with this guy who thought he new everything, and who seemed to think he was the big shot here. Maybe he was, I didn't care. I slammed my locker and turned on my heel, I was planning on going to the main office and have them move my locker, right. I had to be right next to that jerk.

Why I let something as little as that comment bother me, I had no idea. I was known for my quick temper, and the way I challenged people. I walked down the hallway, by the expression on my face people knew that was there cue to get out of the way otherwise I'd get them out of the way myself. I was generally a nice person, but this morning wasn't the best day for me. No breakfast, barely time to brush my hair, no how shower, and everyone stared at me like I was some insect on a windshield, just waiting to be scraped off by the windshield wipers.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:08 am

Elijah would would said said more but he was brain dead. He noticed as he was closing his locker that the girl was rather annoyed. He looked over to see what was happening but by the time he looked she was already storming away. What just happened? He would of asked the guy standing there but he figured it wasn't his business.

With his materials he then started walking towards US History. Silly Elijah, he was so forgetful! Apparently he still thought he was in 10th grade because he took US History last year. Elijah was near his class then he realized that he was taking Government this year and face palmed himself, this was going to be a long day for him.

He stealthily took out his phone, not caring whether or not one of the adult units were around. Luckily for him that none of them were and then he cursed under his breath. He needed to be at Alg-II in about ten minutes usually this wouldn't be a problem but his class was on the other side of the building. He quicken his pace towards his class.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:17 am

I scoffed and chuckled a bit, pleased with the reaction I got from the girl. "Too easy." I smirked deviously as I stopped leaning on my locker and began walking toward my class. School wasn't worthwhile if you couldn't have a little bit of fun while at it.
He glanced at the large, silver watch on his wrist and realized that he had five minutes to get to reading & writing. Luckily, it was just around the corner and down the hall a little bit. He walked at a steady speed, looking around at all of the people.. just trying to seek out someone he could pick on. Unfortunately, everyone seemed too prepared to get him in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:46 am

Come On Crystal, you're way to easy. You just have to ignore him. This is what he wants you to do, get mad. I gave myself a talk. I sighed, she was right... Wait no.. I was right..er..the voice in my head was right.. Gosh, I sound like I need therapy or something. I laughed gently at myself. Then stopped, I didn't have to go to the office, maybe I could annoy him just as much as he annoyed me.. Yeah, that's it. I took my schedule out of my pocket and unfolded it. Grr. I was going in the wrong direction, I turned around and started walking back to where I had come from, I had to go to reading & writing. (This shall be interesting :P)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:49 am

[Muahah. :P]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:51 am

(Lolz)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:17 am

Elijah sped walked and eventually came to his classroom. He let a sigh of relief and took a spot. Unfortunately none of his friends were here so he couldn't have any pointless conversations with them. He put upon his desk pencil and paper to take notes if need...actually it more like so he could draw but he likes to pretend that he would take notes.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 am

I entered the classroom at a slow pace. Though I really was not about to admit it to anyone... I was a little bit excited for today's class. Last week's assignment had been to write a short story wrapped around the word "Morbid".
Lucky for my, 'Morbid' was just my specialty. I reached into the half-open small pocket in my backpack and pulled out a piece of paper that was slightly worn from having so much written on it. I kept it grasped tightly in my right hand, and took a seat at my desk. I allowed my back-pack to slide off my shoulder, down my arm, and onto the floor as I read over my paper.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 am

I sighed and stepped into class, glancing around, oh no.. Not him again. I sighed and realized that the only available seat was right smack beside him. I set my jaw and put on a relaxed face as I calmly walked towards my seat. A few girls sent me envious stares. Apparently jealous that I got to sit beside that jerk, why they were jealous was beyond me. I slid into my seat and set my bag on the floor, sighing and pulling out my finished assignment.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:32 am

The last of the kids got into their seats and hauled out their five pound textbook. Most of them slamming it down on the desk, the smacking reminded the doodling Elijah that he had forgotten his textbook...along with the rest of his books. He let his fall to the false wooden table, he was so forgetful.

"Alright class I hope everyone did their assignment last night." Nope! Thought Elijah his head still against the table. He pulled his head up right and got a pencil to prepare himself to write down the answers that were going to be put on the board.

"Alright I would like seven volunteers to come up and do a problem from problems 1-7" Yeah...Elijah was going to sit right where he was and pretend that he didn't exist. Eventually students came up and did the problems.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:37 pm

I snorted softly as I lazily leaned back in my chair, watching the seven students writing down the answers to the problems. [Wait.. I thought this was Reading & writing?! O__O My brain hurts. XD]
I propped my foot up onto a support pole on the bottom side of my desk, and continued to blankly stare at them. Boring... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 pm

I glanced over at the jerk I was sitting next too. He seemed like he though he knew it all. I rolled my eyes I started doodling on the corner of my page. Still paying attention but absently doodling. If that makes any sense at all.. I'm glad I was born a woman, I can multitask to my hearts content and do lots of things at once.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Full Name: Skylar Alette Ashmore
Nationality: American, Jewish, Serrano Indian.
Personality: Skylar is very shy and quiet. She doesn't talk much and doesn't really like attention. She's very kind, though. Smart, spunky, clever, and loyal.

~Books
~Winter
~Animals
~Wilderness
~Music

Dislikes:
~Attention
~Bullies
~Horror Movies
~Complaining
~Negativity
~Her step-mom (XD)

Interests: Reading, Ballet Dancing, Singing.
History: Skylar's parents got a divorce when she was 13. Her dad is an alcoholic and is married to a terrible woman who is just like himself. Skylar lives with the two, since her mother died a year after the divorce.
Eye Color: Light Honey
Hair Color/Style/Length: (See photo)
Skin Tone: (See photo)
Physique: (See photo)
Picture:Inkheart - Page 2 Istockphoto_7974764-sweet-16Inkheart - Page 2 Istockphoto_7974728-young-girl
Picture Credit: istockphotos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I raced to the classroom, taking my seat and grabbing my assignment. I bit my lip and read over it, but quickly glanced around the class. I continued reading, editing it just a bit while waiting for the teacher to call up a student to read their essay. [Short, but I'm not sure what to put. scratch ]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:41 pm

(You guys are in reading and writing, Elijah is in math XD lolz)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:57 pm

(Think.. put something random.. like.. CHEESE!! (lolz Garfster remember that!? lolz) just.. try to make them longer please. =D)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:29 pm

[Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Cole..

*fail* XDD]

I watched the teacher as he settled himself into his old, wooden desk, and scooted forward in his chair so that he might better write down on a piece of paper that he had been working on. "Well, class. I trust you all got done your reading assignments?"
A boastful smile was slapped onto my face as I glanced around the class. A couple of students had forgotten theirs, and began scribbling down a nonsense story on a piece of scrap paper. I gently snorted and faced the teacher again. "I got mine done," I said in a low voice. The teacher didn't seem best pleased with my smile, but nodded in approval anyway.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 pm

I nodded also. "Me too.." I murmured also, looking down at the paper that had been neatly folded in half and had lots of small print on it. (No idea what the heck it's about..so..yeah lol)
I leaned in my chair looking around and noticing the 'jerks' boasting smile. I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I turned my head.

(sorry if it's a little short)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:46 pm

The students went and began thier writting, Elijah was just sitting there bored. He saw a bird out of the corner of his eye and just stared it, it was so pretty. The bird was just sitting in the tree chirping away it wasn't anything of too much interest bt Elijah couldn't help but just zone out on it. By the time Elijah looked back he saw that the teacher was right in front of his desk. Elijah waved stupidly and gazed up at the teacher.

"Elijah I have been calling you to the board for the last minute or so." Elijah nodded and as soon as the teacher turned he look towards the girl sitting next to him for answers.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 pm

I sighed impatiently and waited for the teacher to watch all of the students to make sure they had their papers. "Well then..." He said as he stood up. The back of his legs pushed his metal, stained chair back against the dirty tile floor.. Making an unholy screech echo through the classroom.
"Ms. Melross? Might you come up and read your story for the class?"

[You don't have to write out the story. Just say that she read it, if you want. Whatev. XD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:59 pm

I winced as the screech echoed through the room. I was still recovering when he called me up to read in front of the class. I was not good at talking in front of the class, even if I was just reading something. I stood shakily and bit my lip walking quietly up to the front of the class. "I..er..um..I'll read now.." I said, STUPID! IDIOT! SHUT UP!! RUNAWAY!! I yelled at myself, feeling slightly queasy.
"This is like watching one of those little animals get eaten on discory channel." A girl whispered loudly to her friend, and they both cracked up.
I felt my cheeks flush as my gaze swept over everyone. "Wh...w.." I bit my lip, everyone was staring at me ready to laugh, some of them already were laughing. I felt my eyes sting. Before I knew what was happening I was fleeing towards the door. Laughter erupted behind me in the classroom. What was wrong with me? I was such an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:32 am

The girl looked at him and sighed. She gave him her homework and Elijah ran up to the board thanking her before hand. He took a hold of an red marker and saw that he had problem number 9. He looked upon the scribbles of numbers that were on the paper and started to copy them to the board. He had no idea what he was writing but he hope that the teacher wouldn't ask for him to explain it, though he usually did anyway.

He eventually sat down and handed the paper back to the girl. A smile went across her face, though it wasn't friendly.

"Alright students now can I have the person that did number 8 explain?" The problem was explained and then soon after it was Elijah's turn. He went silent hoping that someone would answer for him but no one did, in fact the girl next him announced that he did. He gulped, a waiting teacher stared at him.

"Well," he tried to remember what they were going over in class, "you see I solved for the equation and got that answer and put it back into the original equation and yeah." The teacher nodded in approval and moved on. Elijah leaned back in relief.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:51 am

[Lol. I love Elijah already. XDD]

I watched the girl stagger and stutter in front of the class. I even swear to god her face turned green before she fled toward the door. I allowed myself to erupt into laughter just like everyone else in the class. Because why not? This day just got better and better.

But every good day has its downs.

"Class, I demand that you keep your pity laughter to yourselves!" The teacher exploded and slammed his hand down on his desk, his reddened face filled with anger for us. He always did have a nasty tempter problem.
Shortly following his unnecessary (To Nick) tantrum, he cooled off rapidly. "Nick... Lets get this over with." He rubbed his right hand down his wrinkly face, expecting the very worst of my story. Little did he know that my family went back generations with writing and reading skills... This class was my kingdom. I stood up and walked to the front of the class. My shoes tapping on the dirty floor echoed, as there was very little noise after the Teacher had shouted.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:59 am

I ran to the girls bathroom slamming the door beside me. No! I wasn't going to puke! I leaned against the counter and washed my face with cold water. I sighed and dried my face with a paper towel. Tears filed my puffy red eyes all over again. Why was I crying? Why did I take things so personally. I bet that it would be slightly funny to see someone standing up front and stumbling over their words. But the thing was, it was my feelings that were hurt. And I felt horrible. I would never live this down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:17 am

[Um.. I guess I'll pull out of this one.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inkheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inkheart