.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Imagination Soars (MA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:41 pm

I continued to rub my sore ankle. I bit my lip, then heard his voice coming from the doorway. "Oh..umm, no, I'm good." I said quickly, it was easy to tell that I was lieing, I was a stubborn girl, and it was embarrassing for me to admit I had goofed, and that I was hurt. I forced myself to stand, not putting much weight on my ankle. I hobbled over tot he refrigerator and pulled out the milk carton, I looked up at him briefly then back at the crystal cup on the other side of the counter, I slowly walked around to it and placed the carton beside the cup, I unscrewed the lid and picked it up, pouring milk into the glass. Unthinkingly I put weight on my ankle and wobbled, I winced and it my lip, still pouring the milk. "Your sandwich is over there on the counter." I said softly when I finished pouring the milk and screwed the lid back on, I leaned on the counter and sighed resting my foot a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Gil watched as she got up, yep he knew how this went, she was lying. He knew because well for one she wasn't really good at it and two he himself did this. Whenever Gil messed up he would try to play it cool but most of the time people saw through his guise and tell him to knock it off. He continued to watch her for a moment as she pour the milk into a glass, he saw that she tensed up a bit when she leaned on her ankle a bit. He heard her words and walked over to the counter to retrieve his sandwich.

"You should probably sit down, looks like you hurt your ankle."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:14 pm

"Good idea." I said my breath flooding out. I sighed, I hobbled over to the fridge and put the milk away. "You might want to carry your own milk, I don't wanna spill it just in case I fall or anything." I laughed gently, nudging the cup towards him and wobbling towards the doorway, wincing at each step. My clumsiness was well hated. If it wasn't one thing it was the other.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:08 pm

"Alright." he simply said as he got up to get his drink. He saw out the corner of his eye as he was walking pass her that she was in much pain. He picked up his milk and took a sip. "You need some help there?" he asked, raising a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:37 am

"Don't spill milk on meh!" I laughed gently, then nodded. "Yesss. I do... Thanks." I said and smiled gently looking down, I just now realized how good looking he was, what a gentleman offering me help! OMG! But then again, I met him when he was tired... kinda moody ain't he?
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:12 am

He gave her a quick small smile that soon faded and then nodded. Putting his milk down once more, he went over to her and knelt down a bit so she could wrap her arm around his shoulders. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:10 am

I smiled also, I slowly wrapped one of my arms around his shoulders, I motioned towards the living room with my free hand. "Living room." I said and smiled looking away.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:52 am

He nodded once more and took her to the living room. He walked over to one of the couches and sat her down carefully. He then left her to go back to the kitchen to finish his meal. As he sat down he lifted up his sandwich and looked what was inside of it. There appeared to be two substances inside, one brown and thick while the other was a pinkish red coloring. He sniffed it a couple of times, he figured the pinkish red jell like stuff was probably jelly but this brown stuff?

He would ask what it was but he didn't want to appear rude. So he removed one of his gloves and took a little of brown ooze that was had been spread out to the side and sniffed it once more. It smelt nutty, but good. He licked it to test to see if he liked it and it wasn't bad. In fact he quite liked it. He decided to give it a bite. It was nothing he ever tasted before. He chewed slowly savory it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:30 pm

(he sniffed peanut butter?!? wow.. lolz)

"Thank you?" I called after him and smiled, settling myself down into the fluffy cushions and looked at my ankle, I sighed and removed my shoe, and my sock, it was pretty swollen. I'd need to get some ice. I'd wait till he was done, I didn't want to interrupt him, he seemed hungry.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:47 pm

(indeed XD)

Gil then, after taking his first bite, scarfed down the rest of his meal. He hadn't eaten any real food for a couple of days and was starving. Though the sandwich didn't fill him to satisfactory he wouldn't bother the woman and ask her to make him another. He placed the glass upon the plate and then didn't know what to do with it.

He sighed and walked back into the living room. He first thanked her for the meal and then asked about what he should do with his dishes.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 pm

"You're very welcome, if you're still hungry help yourself.." I said looking at him and smiling. Well, at least he had manners! I then shrugged when he asked about the dishes. "I'll stick them in the dishwasher later on." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:32 am

He was glad to hear that he could help himself because he was still hungry but he just didn't know what exactly he could eat or anything like that. She then said something that caught Gil's attention. "Dish washer?" She had a maid and she was going to stick the dishes within this maid? How absurd! A questioning concerned look came upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:50 am

"Ummm yeah, dish washer, you know, big machine that washes dishes." I said laughing, where had this guy been since they invented it?! I looked around and back at my ankle, sighing for a second then leaning back and getting myself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:08 pm

He still looked at her puzzlingly, he didn't understand. What was so funny? He decided to let it go and head back to the kitchen to obtain some more edibles.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 pm

I looked after him quizzically, quite confused in fact. He looked like he had no idea what I was speaking of.. Well. That was odd. Maybe he was from a small town where they didn't have those.. OK..
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:44 am

He turned into the kitchen once more and then turned right back around. He had no idea where all of her food was and decided to head back to the living room where she sat. He quickly found and arm chair to sit upon and didn't know what to say to her. He felt quite awkward being here and just wanted to go home to his master. He sighed, perhaps he could obtain some information about his location.

"So when and where exactly are we?" He knew that he definitely landed in a different world all together.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 am

OK.. Might as well go along with this.. Whatever it is he was doing. So Well, I'm going to play along.. "It's 2009... New York City... Umm...Why?" I asked, did he have amnesia? did someone hit him on the head and drag him here? I noticed he seemed uncomfortable. "Anything the matter?" I asked gently as I sat up and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:26 am

He raised an eyebrow, yep definitely not in the same place as he used to be. He never heard of New York and 2009? Was that really the year now? He scratched his head. He didn't really want to answer her question and plus he believed that she would never believe him. Hell, it was hard enough for him to for him believe that there were machines that washed your dishes.

"Ummm....nothing." He said answering both of her questions at once.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 am

"Okay.." I said and shrugged leaning back int he chair and sighing, my eyes closing for a second, then fluttering open. "So where are you staying? If you want I can give you a ride to your place or something...." I said.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 am

(A ride with a broken ankle? XD)

This woman had her own horse and carriage? It didn't appear that she had her own alley but Gil guessed she did. Gil readjusted in his seat. "Well I actually live very far away from here." Which wasn't a lie.

"Although your offer is very kind I will have to decline." Gil assumed that she wanted him out of her house and took her hint. He grabbed his hat that laid next to her and place upon his head. "Well I guess I should be going now, thank you very much for everything." He tipped his hat and took a couple of steps towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 pm

I realized just how impossible driving was with a broken ankle, well, he hadn't taken up my offer, few. I just nodded, I didn't want to be rude, nor was I insinuating that I didn't want him here any longer. He was good company, though he acted like he had amnesia, and came from the 1500's. "Well. Hope you get Home safely." I said smiling a bit, though it was too his back. Now, the tough part, getting up stairs. Ugh, heck with that, I'd lounge on the couch until tomorrow when I can call some friends to come help me, and drive me to go get to a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Gil found the front door and went through it. Now that he was all rested up he could go home with his chain Raven. Out on her front porch he closed his eyes and summoned Raven. Soon a dark cloud of feathers surrounded him. He thought of home, his friends.

He breathed deeply, something didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:38 pm

I made myself comfortable on my couch, propping my leg up on the arm rest. And sustaining my head with a pillow. I yawned and pulled a thin blanket that was on the side of the couch over me, and let my eyes flutter shut. I turned slightly and groaned a little in pain. (She's sleeping..nothing special lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

He tried to go home but he was somehow denied? Since when did this happened? He heaved and fell to the ground, summoning his chain alone took up a lot of energy. He decided to try again maybe perhaps he wasn't trying hard enough. He stood once more and the cloud of black feathers came forth, swirling all around him. He rally concentrated almost to the point that it gave him a slight head ache.

He then felt a huge lump of something fall onto him, which scared him to no end. He gave yelp and start to panic. A hand then grabbed his face, as if to calm him down.

"Gil, Gil. You are so silly, it's just me." Gil knew this voice all too well, it was the clown. Break got up and brushed himself off and Gil gave him the 'Oh-it's-you' look.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:27 pm

(Eck! A clown.. omg, he should like peek in a window, and Cammie should freak out! lol)

I turned and turned, my ankle throbbing. But I was incoherent of that. I slowly but surely rolled off the couch. Still not waking up, when I fell asleep, I was like a rock. But sometimes small noises woke me up. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looking around. What was that little yelp?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imagination Soars (MA)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: