.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Imagination Soars (MA) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Imagination Soars (MA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Imagination Soars (MA) Empty
PostSubject: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:30 am

This roleplay has no plot.. The only things you have to keep in mind are that; a) All of us live in the big city of New York b) Follow the following rules....

*No eccesive language... only the MINOR ones, shit, crap, so forth. No using God's name in vain please.
*No eccesive detail in the romance department.
*Don't leave anyone out
*Make your own form
*Your character can be anything and everything... well... except for like extreem fictional things.....like unicorns, but they can be vampires, werewolves, fairies, everything that revolves slightly around humans. Smile Or looks like a human in any way, er.. i'm confusing myself...
*ANYTHING can take place in this roleplay
*Let you imagination do the talking. Smile
*Have fun!!

I know this may seem a bit unprofessional compared to all my other roleplays, but I was getting tired of the plotted roleplays, the forms that we were obligated to fill out, completely..down to every single like and dislike. I got so caught up with thinking oh my chracrters gotta have all these things, she's gotta have all these likes and dislikes, buit when I was at Coles house, with her sister Lem we were talking about roleplaying, and that it was about letting your imagination work as the roleplay progressed, not stating every little thing about your character in some exceedingly long form. So in this roleplay, don't make a huge form, with all their items, and dislikes and likes, just make it short and sweet, then as you go roleplaying, let likes, and dislikes become known, the personality, just state a few things, then let the character build itself on your imagination.

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:39 am

Name: Cameron Starr (I much rather be called Cammie)
Gender/Sexual Orientation:Female; straight
Personality:Cautious, Quiet around strangers, Mysterious, Outgoing (only with people she knows really well, Shy, Smart
Reading
Singing
Music
Talking
Dislikes:
Snakes
Alcohol
Drugs

Imagination Soars (MA) Camero10
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Name:Gilbert Nightray

Gender/ Sexual Orientation: Male, Straight

Picture:

Imagination Soars (MA) Ph2-57

Imagination Soars (MA) Chara03_raven

Gilbert Nightray is NOT my character, he is from the anime/manga Pandora Hearts which is owned by Jun Mochizuki

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:12 pm

(DUDE you know what!? I'm gonna use an anime piccy also.. I have sooooooo many.. I might aswell!!!. Smile) Imagination Soars (MA) Anime_10

I stared at the TV tears rolling down my eyes. "No, don't leave me!" Said the man holding the girls arm. Tears streaked her face aslo. "No. I must leave! For your own good!" She said dramatically, then pulled herself loose and ran out the door. I sniffed and stuffed some popcorn into my mouth. Chick flicks.. I loved 'em.

I sighed and wiped my eyes, it was a rerun..and I was getting slightly bored. I switched the chanel to chanel 13, it was presenting Extreem makeover home edition. I LOVE THAT SHOW! As they were just about to move the bus the house came alive with loud ringing, that startled me causing me to throw popcorn everywhere. I then sighed and reached for the phone. "Hello?" I answered in an irritated tone.

It was my neighbor, reminding me about babysitting her son tomorrow. Gee I don't know how I could forget that little devil! I sighed and said goodbye then hung up the phone. "Ughh.." Turns out durring that conversation, the show had ended. I grunted and began to clean up the spilt popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 pm

(Is her name still Cameron Starr?)

Gil reached out his hand to grab hold of his master Oz, the dark void of the Abyss surrounding him. Before he could reach Oz, however, something grabbed him and flung in some direction. A burst of bright light blinded him and before he knew it he landed on some type of flat hard rock, face first.

Blood was dripping from his nose as he slowly pushed him self up to a standing position. He was in pain, but he needed to find his master and make sure he was alright. He started to look around him self with one open, the other eye closed shut. He gimped around to what appeared to be a back ally way of some sort, and man did it stink.

"Oz!" He continued calling his name and looking behind things but no luck. He finally gave up, he would get to go find somewhere to get help but he was tired from the battle that he was recently in, in pain, and the fumes of where he was was getting to him. He felt he was going to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:59 pm

I succeeded in clearing the popcorn off the couch, now for the floor. I kneeled down and began picking up the small white pieces, I sighed wearily as I continued crawling around trying to get them all off the carpet, last thing I wanted was insects.. or worse.. rodents. I shivered at the thought. Why would I not just use a vacume you may ask?! Well. I don't have one. Yes you heard me. I do not have a vacume cleaner. Weird huh? Well, I had to go pick one up tomorrow at the store, I had recently moved here and could barely bring anything. I wipped my forehead with the back of my hand and flopped down onto the couch when I was finally finnished. Whew.. Now.. what to do what to do. I looked at the clock, the night was still young, I could hit the mall.. nah.. maybe I'll go window shopping. Yeah that sounds safe.

I quickly slipped into my black sweetshirt, and grabbed my wallet jamming it deep into my pockets. I slipped out the door and into the cool late afternoon breeze. It was only 4PM, I could go buy a vacume maybe. nah, I needed fun...R&R, eh, I think I got my fair share of that.. Oh well. I set off down the sidewalk. (Yes her name is still Cameron)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 pm

He breathed slowly, his eye lids dropping as he sat beside the rusty green, gross scented metal box. Sleeping here wouldn't be so bad right? His eyes drifted to sleep and the nightmare of the Will of the Abyss haunted him. The Will of the Abyss took the form of an white stuffed rabbit with hideous black eyes, hideous black eyes that just stared at him and a devious smile. As the rabbit stared him the words "You left him. You couldn't save him." repeated over and over.

Gil's golden eyes bolted open, taking a gasp of air. He suddenly felt the need to leave that very spot and stay awake. Where was he going to go though? He buried his head into his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 am

I wandered farther down the sidewalk, running a hand through my hair then pulled it back into a high pony tail. Black wisps falling out here and there, there were it was too short to reach the hair tie, and framing my face. I waited as a light at an intersection changed, and the green 'walk' sign flashed. I walked across the street and onto one of the bustling sidewalks, I walked along the lit sidewalk glancing through windows here and there, admiring some clothing, wondering what to buy, you know, girl stuff.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 am

(don't you mean white 'walk' sign? lolz)

Gil a couple of breaths in and decided to look at his surroundings. Perhaps he will find out what to do next. All he saw though was a bunch of trash, bugs, rodents, and ladders that led up to apartment buildings. Then he saw it...an open window. Perhaps he could sneak into it...yeah that sounded like a good idea.

He grabbed hold of the black metal ladder and started to climb up, though it was rather difficult with one of his legs being injured from the battle. On the way up he kept groaning and clench his teeth trying not to all out scream. He carefully lifted his uninjured leg over the rail and onto the some kind of porch and then swung the other over. Alright only two more porches to go then he could sneak in.

After a moment of rest he continued upwards, almost slipping a couple of times. The very thought of someone being in that apartment didn't even cross Gil's mind, he was so concentrated on getting in that all common sense to Gil was lost.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:36 pm

(No I ment like those green wak lights that tell you when you can walk in the city.. wait they're white? SEE!! I need to get out more! I need you and your sister to kidnap me and take me to the city! So I can learn which colors the walk lights are! and we can go jaywalking!!!! HAHAHA!!! Remember at the cabin!? Jaywalking... :P)

I walked down the sidewalk, glancing around my surroundings, a bunch of people walking and talking, bid tal buildings surrounding me, a guy climbing up the side of my friends apartment. You know, the usual everyday stuff. WHOA! Wait, rewind and freeze! A man climbing up the side of my friends apartment!? I whirled around and squited against the setting sun. He was headed right for her window! Which had it's window wide open. I comtemplated on screaming 'robber robber!' or just going up there and confronting him.. I liked the first one. But if he didn't turn out to be a robber, and was like a window washer or something, then I'd be majorly embarrased. So I took off in a run down the sidewalk, calling my friends apartment once or twice, no answer, and her cell was busy. Once I made it to the alley, I looked up. "HEY! You! What the heck do you think you're doing!?" I asked boldly. Hoping he wasn't some type of maniac murderur planning his next event or anything. GRR! Stop it Cammie! Well.. what do you expect from a girl who watched horror movies for fun?!
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 pm

(My sister is leaving this weekend unfortunately, but you still need to be kidnapped. I mean if you don't even know what color the little man is that tells you that it's safe to walk, then you are deprived. Oh yeah I remember that, lolz! What year is it?)

He continued to climb up wards, he was almost there. His mind was filled with sorrow, confusion, guilt, pain, and exhaustion. He heard screaming behind him, he thinks that it's a girl screaming at him but at this point and time he didn't want to stop and answer her. He came up the metal porch and stood upon as best as he could, he was so tired. He limped over to the window, squeezed himself in and hoped through the threshold.

Luckily he caught himself before he banged his head against the sink with his hands, his legs still sticking out and he carefully slipped in. Unfortunately his carefulness wasn't good enough because he slipped and was about to hit the floor with his chin but his hands caught him and he ended up landing on his back which hurt a lot.

He slowly got up, picked up his hat that had fallen to the floor, and placed it on his head. He still felt really sick and decided that the kitchen floor was the best place to let it out. He held onto his stomach and let the juices out, well at least he felt a little better now. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and decided to find somewhere to rest.....that is if he was able to.

He gimped out out of the kitchen and onto to what appeared to be a den of some sort and quickly spotted a sofa. Even if he didn't get to sleep, laying down sounded really nice to Gil right now.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:16 am

"Oh gosh.." I growled in my throat and quickly began climbing up after him, I had no spare key, and this was my friends apartment! I had to do something! I climbed stealthly and then jumped onto the little deck, then I walked through the door and smelt an awful oder. "What the.. eewwwwww!" I screeched as I plugged my nose and looked disgusted when I looking throuhg the kitchen entrance. I then remembered the person in the apartment and looked around carefully, walking into the living room/den-ish type place. I looked around me, and silently grabbed a broom to be on the safe side, just in case I needed defense. I slowly tiptoed in, looking around smiling slightly as I saw a picture of my friend and I on her coffee table, I saw the man from the ladder. I tiptoed forward but a creaky floor board gave me away, it creaked so loudly I imagined he'd have to be deaf to not her that. I got the broom taught in my hands, trying to hide the nervous shaking. I noticed his leg and winced at the sight of the wound. I decided to speak. "What are you doing in here?!" I demanded hotly.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:16 am

Gil grabbed a hold of the white leather couch and started to lower himself down when thought he heard a screech of some sort. He listened for a moment but decided to ignore the strange noise, it was probably nothing any way, right? With his back towards the entrance of the kitchen he fully sat down in a slump. His eye lids were automatically closing as if telling him he'd better get some rest now before something bad happened to him.He almost let them accomplish their mission when suddenly he heard a rather creak from behind him and a demanding question.

His eyes shot open and out of old habit reached for his gun. He quickly turned around aiming at who ever was standing behind him. It was a girl that slightly reminded him of Alice with a broom stick. He ignored her question and sent her the message through his crazed glazed golden that she shouldn't mess with him.

Imagination Soars (MA) Pandorahearts06-00030
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:51 pm

I gulped and stumbled back completely taken in surprise. "Ah.....er.." I wondered if I should scream. I held the broom so tightly in my hands my knucles were white. I swallowed hard and bit my lip, then I gained courage and made my blazing gaze meet his. He couldn't kill me... OK.. maybe he could, I certainly would not put it past him. So... now what?! "What are you doing here?!" I demanded again in an ultra quiet voice, nervously shifting my weight from foot to foot. I stared into the barrel of the gun, then at my broom, mentally doing the calculations if I could sucessfully knock the gun from his hands with the broom, I was no matial arts girl. Well... Hey I knew a little karate, that might come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:43 pm

He couldn't shoot, no. A young woman with a broom? What was she going to do, whack him to death? Well at this point it may actually work. Gil decided that there was no reason to continue having his gun out. He put it away back into his coat pocket, and apologized for acting rash.

He rubbed one of his temples and gave a heavy sigh. What a day, what a day. He looked down at his injured leg, it had clawed by Cheshire Cat, stupid cats and their demon claws. He lowered himself to the sofa again.

"I'm here because I needed a place to rest for a bit." his hand covered part of his face.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm

"Well you do know their is a hospital around here somewhere, you can rest, AND get your wound fixed up. What a deal!" I said sounding a little sarcastic, at this point it was kinda hard to try and be nice, sneaking into my best friends apartment, pulling a gun and almost making me pee my pants when I thought he was going to shoot. My mouth was set in a firm line. "You need to get that antibacterialized.. it could get infected." I said matter-of-factly shrugging, but still holding the broom taught in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Hospital? What the hell was that? From he got from her it was a place of healing of some sort, perhaps a haven and yes he knew that his wound could get infected. What was he, stupid? He pressed his lips and clenched his teeth at this point he just didn't care much about anything all he wanted right now was for that girl to get out of his face and sleep.

"Go the hell away, you're annoying." with that he faced away from her and started to nod off to sleep again.

Chesire Cat

Imagination Soars (MA) Cheasi10
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:36 pm

"What the hell is your problem you....you.......UGH!" I couldn't think of a nasty enough word to discribe this jerk before me. A growl ripped through my throat. "Get out of my friends apartment then! If I'm so freakin annoying why are you still here!!?? I have a right to be here, you do not my friend!!" I yelled, finally snapping. I didn't think that was the best thing to do.. But, it was already out.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Gil heard part of what she was saying but by the time she had finished he already was asleep, his black seaweed like hair covering his face. He felt at peace like nothing was wrong....he felt like when he would wake that it would be like his master never have been taken into the Abyss and he was still 14, like those 10 painful years had never happened. The years where he was still a major cry baby...okay he was still a cry baby but not as bad, and the years where he wasn't the organization Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 pm

"Did you hear me?!" I snapped and stamped my foot. He was so unbearable!! What was I to do with this.......person?! I growled and flopped down on a couch, well wait till my friend got home, with her body builder boyfriend, he should be able to set him straight.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 pm

As he went to dream land the fields of lush long grass came into view and the gentle breeze played with black trench coat. It felt so nice as Gil breathed the fresh air slowly in and out. He looked above him, the skies were so clear and the birds were singing perfectly in tune. He fixed his gaze to look straight in front of him to see a blond 15 year old boy with greenest eyes, it was Oz.

"Oz!" Gil said with a smile on his face. Oz smiled back and they walked towards each other. Gil sighed with relief.

"I thought I lost you!" another voice came fromt he side of him.

"Where the hell have you been, Sea-weed head?!" asked Alice in a demanding tone.

"None of your damn business, you stupid rabbit!" Oz chuckled a bit.

"Well it's good that you're back again Gil...so I can kill you." Gil's expression went from relax to utterly horrified as he watched as Oz's eyes turned a bright red and as Alice tuned into B-rabbit, the 2 story 'chain' with a scythe.

He automatically woke up breathing really hard again. His eyes wide, he made sure his hat was upon his head and he bolted out the door. Once out he shut the door behind him and looked for a way down.

Last edited by Colenasta on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:31 pm

"Whoa! Wait!!" I called after him, why the heck was I calling after him?! Let him go! I thought and shrugged stopping and shrugging, I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes walking forward and locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:27 am

(Btw in my last post I didn't mean a metal chain. XD)

Gil limped down a flight of stairs and decided that he could go on any further with his leg like this. He stopped on a landing and pulled himself up into a corner and sat down. Perhaps he would take the girl's advice about heading to this 'hospital' and getting help though he had no idea how to get there. He could perhaps go back up and ask but....she was already mad at him, why would she help him?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:32 pm

I sighed and flopped down onto the carpet, the stench from the kitchen reaching my nose once more. "Ew.." I growled and walked towards the kitchen I quickly cleaned it up and tossed it in the trash, then just in case I washed my hands with tons of soap, I didn't touch anything, but I was still disgusted. This guy hadn't seemed to know what the heck a hospital was. I shook my head and laughed a little, let alone know where it was. I shrugged and looked around. OK, time to leave, and I was not going via ladder. I walked toward the balcony doors and closed them, and locked them. Then headed for the door he had left through. Gosh I hoped he was gone already, I looked around as I opened the doors.

Yes. He was gone. I made my way noiselessly down the stars, crap! There he was sitting on one of the stairs. Now was the perfect time to follow up to my nickname 'Chameleon' and sneak by up and go down the elevators, but today didn't seem to be going my way, when I turned I saw several people heading our way. UGH!!! I decided to just sorta run by him.. maybe that would work. I wasn't clumsy when I ran.... Sometimes. I quickly ran down the stairs passing him, yes victory, I'd go fast around this corner and he would be able to stop me. Crap no!! My 'gracefullness' hadn't kicked in yet, and running down stars sent me into 'non-stopable mode', I tried to make the turn but my feet caught on eachother and sent me into the wall. UGH! I stood there wincing and sliding down to the ground, looking at my red hands that sort of coushioned my 'crash'. Oh no... He was like.. right there! UGH!
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:26 pm

(wow I feel completely stupid now. I didn't even bother to look up all the facts about Gil and now I just did and I learned that he can heal himself XD)

Oh no it was that girl again. He really didn't want to associate with her any more than necessary. He watched as she tumbled down the steps and nearly hurt herself, he chuckled quietly at her clumsiness. He checked his leg to see how it was and surely he saw that it healed quite nicely but it did leave a scar, oh well. He slowly got up, still feeling sick, and started to move on to find a place to rest. Once he could rest he could probably go home....maybe.

Perhaps he could ask her if there was a nearby inn of some sort, but would she truthfully tell him where it is or would she just led him into some kind of trap? Well if she did then he could always pull out his gun in defense......yes and shoot her! came the inhumane voice from the back of his mind also known as Gil's chain the Raven. Gil didn't particular like his chain, it liked blood shed and Gil didn't.

"Hey do you mind telling me where the closest inn is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Imagination Soars (MA)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: