.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Imagination Soars (MA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:39 pm

I froze at the sound of his voice, I cleared my throat and straightened out my wrinkled shirt best as possible. "There's a best western around the corner." I said and didn't meet his gaze, but I stared incredously at his healed lg. "How'd.....? Wha....how..?" I mumbled stupidly, still staring in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:26 pm

"Thanks." with that he set foot down the stairs in a wobbling matter, one would almost mistake for him being drunk. The smell of the whole was still hitting him hard, he knew eventually he would get used to it but he knew the first couple days were the worst. He looked behind, not turning his head a whole lot, and noticed that she was staring at his leg.

So to this Best Western. He wondered how much it would cost....hell did he even have the correct currency for this place. With his luck today most likely not. He sighed, might as well see.

Though he was still feeling nauseous more things were coming more noticeable. For example that girl's clothing was quite strange. (I'm just going to randomly say what she is wearing, if she wearing something else then I will correct it.) She was wearing some kind of weird bloomers, weird as in they were a dark blue and they hugged her legs and then widen out at the bottom. Her top was an sky blue with little white clouds on it but the style all so revealing. The shirt only had little straps to keep it up and it revealed so much of her chest! Ah! He he couldn't look at this improperly dressed woman anymore.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:07 pm

(Omg hahahaha!! Bloomers?! Dang.. I would correct you..that top is horrid..but that post was halrious!!!!!!!!!)

"Sure.." I nodded and slowly slipped past him, jogging down the rest of the stairs and out into the crowded sidewalk. Well that was interesting... Now what else could I get myself into..?
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:02 am

(lolz! I know. Well in Gil's dimension women don't wear pants...yet though surprisingly Alice [there's a pic of her in the the below paragraph] wears a very short skirt. XD)

He watched as the woman went and passed him. Hopefully they will not meet again...ever, she was so annoying and demanding. Well he guessed that he would do the same if someone where to break into Oz's mansion, vomit all over the kitchen floor, and then try to sleep on the sofa. Heck he would probably shoot them down. He continued slowly going down the steps, little by little, the thoughts of his home, his master, and that damn rabbit (Alice) came to mind.

It was kind of weird how that woman that he just met sort of reminded him of Alice in a way. The long black hair, the demanding attitude, how obnoxious they both were, and the way they both dressed some what revealingly. Though Alice was much more immature and hot headed that that woman though he would give Alice that at least she didn't show her chest off.

He worried about Oz, would he be okay? Gil knew that he was now an 'adult'.....some what but that guy sometimes will get himself into trouble, big trouble. Though most of the time the only reason he got in trouble was because he cared too much. He smiled and walked out the front door, just aroung the corner eh?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:03 am

(OK no muse right now, at a friends house will reply later. :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:48 am

(alright)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 pm

I wandered aimlessly down the street catching a glance of him and quickly looking away, gosh, he was so.. URGH! So.. I don't know.. i hadn't talked to him long enough to think he was annoying. But well. He was annoying... I laughed to myself and lost myself in the large sum of people, just wandering.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:57 pm

He saw out of the corner of his eye the woman that he just met ran off. He thought nothing of it and decided to venture to this 'Best Western'. He thought the smell was bad while he was inside the flat but now it was really horrible, to Gil it was a mystery how these people could live like this. As he went forward he didn't walk, he swam.

If anyone was going to pick-picket him he would beat them into a bloody pulp....okay maybe not but he would do something. He came to the end of the road and then realized that the woman didn't specify which corner to turn to. He rubbed his head, he guessed he would have to play the guessing game and hope for the best.

He took a left, some people were now giving him weird looks probably because of the way he was dressed up. Gil decided to ignore them. While search for some kind of sign he saw a lot of what appeared to be horse-less carriages. It had to be one of the strangest sites he had ever seen. He stood there like an idiot for a few minutes just staring at these things, his hand on his wallet.

He shook his head to bring himself back to reality and the current goal, to find some where to rest. He kept on going despite that his body wanted to drop dead. There he spotted it! He spotted a blue sign with the words Best Western. He quickly walked in and looked around. It was nothing like he expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 am

(Keep going. :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:25 am

The room he had walked into was so strange looking, it was nothing he had ever seen. Everything had looked so clean, at least cleaner than the streets he was previously walking on. The walls were white and there were weird looking lamps that glowed colors such as red or blue. The atmosphere quite crowed, but calming. The combination of chatter and clanking utensils made a sort of song that was making Gil fall asleep at the front door.

A bold shook woke up the poor man and scared him. He stumbled backwards, his eyes wide open. When he regained all of his bearings he took a good look at the woman that woken him. She had short blond hair, her hair was so short that Gil almost mistaken her for a man but her chair cut wasn't very manly at all. It had been cut in a way that empathized her small chin, in the back of her head the length had started very short but then descended into longer lengths.

Her clothes also made her look like a man. She had on to what appeared to men's black dress pants, sort like his except they were a little bit more loose. In fact she look like some type of butler with that black silk vest, white dress shirt, and a bowtie? What was this nonsense, women cross-dressing? Gil didn't have time to think much more about because the woman interrupted him.

"Sir I've been calling you for the last few minutes, are you alright?" her voice sounded quite sweet an caring. Gil grunted and shook his head.

"Not particularly, " he sighed, "I need a room for the night." she nodded and told to come to the front desk and wait in line, he did just that. He clutched his head with his right hand, his sight was starting to become very blurry. He thought about when he got out of this dump he would go and take a nice hot bath and eat a feast. Thinking of eating made Gil's stomach grol something like a untamed beast. A couple of people looked at him strangely and some with worry, his stomach now was in pain.

Eventually he came to the front after what seemed like ages. The blond woman from before greeted him cheerfully.

"Welcome to Best Western."

"Hello, " he said lazily blinking a few times, "I'm here for a room."

"Alright, your name please?" Gil stood there for a quick moment wondering if he should tell them his real name or if he should use his 'nickname'.

"Ummm....Raven Nightray. Sorry really tired." she looked at him funny for minute, as if she didn't believe him, but she decided to ignore it and keep on going.

"Alright, Mr. Nightray, do you have a reservation?" Gil's eyes wondered around in their sockets.

"Nnnnnoooo..." he notice that she was looking at some type of funny black box that illuminated a bright white light. This world was so strange.

"Alright, that's fine it seems that we still have a few rooms left. Alright Mr. Nightray smoking or non-smoking?" he looked at her with confusion upon his pale complexion.

"Umm...as in do you smoke or not.....ummm..do you care?"

"No not really I just want the cheapest room." she nodded and did some clicking and clacking on that weird black box of hers.

"Alright that's gonna be 80 dollars, so are you going to pay in cash, credit, or debit?"

"Ummmm....cash?"

"Okay." Gil fished out his black wallet and took out some purple bills and handed to the lady. She took it and looked at it like it was the weirdest thing ever.

"Uh sir I mean US dollars, you know green money." Gil furrowed his brows, green money? What the hell? He had never heard of such odd things. It was pretty apparent to the ladt that he didn't understand what she meant, she sighed.

"Okay here," she reached under neath her and pulled out a folded piece of paper and unfolded it, it appeared to be a map, "go down here to the currency exchange, exchange your money for our money and then come back and I'll give you a room. You can keep the map it has a bunch of useful landmarks and places to go to." she folded it up once again and handed both the map and his money back.

He sighed and said thank to the lady. He walked out of the metal doors and onto the streets once again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:22 pm

(Thats sooo long.. I feel lazeh! Hahaha.)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 am

(you bum!! write something, rawr! Hey I was thinking since Gil most likely isn't going to get a room that he would bum a room off of your character XD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 am

(ok haha)

I walked down the street wandering quite aimlessly, I found myself walking curiously towards the best western, I got there just in time to see the strange man walk out. Gah! I quickly blended in with the crowd, wondering why he was coming out so fast, no more rooms? I highly doubted it that building was pretty large, I decided I'd trail him for a bit. Afterall he didn't seem to be from New York.. Eh, let me rephrase that, he didn't seem to be from this planet. The way he dressed was strange, I mean come on.. A dark blueish trench coat black formal pants, white dress shirt, and black gloves. Seriously, give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:57 am

As he walked back to the crowds of strange looking people he noticed the woman from earlier but quickly lost sight of her, which was good. He needed to get to this money exchange and get this world's currency. He grabbed his head, a heavy headache was coming upon him, he could tell. Regardless he kept on going, taking limping steps.

He felt so weak, he felt as if his muscles were going to break down on him at any given moment and his eyes were just going to shut down on him. His forced his eyes open. No! He mustn't sleep now, he needed to go get that money so he could rest...so he could get home to his master.

His breathing became heavier and people bumped into him and told him to watch it or get out of the way or look where your going. His vision was getting blurry and his thoughts were unsteady. Suddenly he couldn't take it any longer and he fell to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:46 pm

I heard a few women gasp and some men whirled around, a crowd gathering around something, I could not tell what. I lifted my eyebrows and slowly wandered over, slightly curious about what happened. I pushed and shoved through the people and sighed rolling my eyes when I came to the center, there was that man. I turned on my heals and started to walk away, he'd get help with all of these people around.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 am

He laid there, his dreams were black as a feather of an raven. The people surrounding him soon called the ambulance and waited for their arrival. One of the members there even up to him to see if he was still breathing, heck to see if he was still alive. The woman that came up to him even shook him and yelled in his ear but Gil had no response, though he of course wasn't dead.

The sound of the ambulance soon reached those people's ears and more bystanders were stopping to see the show.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:49 pm

I sighed, gosh I couldn't just leave him. I was the only one who knew who he was.. I sighed grudgingly and slowly turned, I kneeled beside him. I nudged him a few times. "Hey... are you.. er. ok?" I asked no really knowing what else I was supposed to say. What was I doing?! I growled at myself and pushed all thoughts aside.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:11 am

Gil didn't respond to Cammie's nudges due to the fact that he was dead beat tired. Though if he wasn't so he would of told her that he was just fine and try to act macho but fail miserably.

The paramedics push themselves through the crowds, telling everyone to back off. One of them came up to Cammie and asked if the man was alright and if she knew him due to the fact that Cammie was so near him.

Meanwhile one of the other paramedics flipped Gil over so that his face was shown and shook him lightly to see if he would respond. Nope, no response still. The paramedic then leaned near Gil's mouth with his ear to listen to see if Gil was still breathing and surely he was.

"Well," the paramedic that checked Gil said to the paramedic that was talking to Cammie, "there doesn't seemed to be a problem with him, he just looks like he needs to go home and rest."

(Like my new avatar, I thought it was time to get a new one lolz! Hey who's cleverbeast? Someone you know?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:56 pm

"Well, I was talking to him not long ago. He was visiting my friends apartment. I don't know his name though." I said, sort of altering the trugh a bit, I stood up and watched shifintg my wieght slightly. Wonderign what was wrong with him.

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:35 am

"Well if there's nothing wrong him....Ma'am would you so happen to know where he lives so we can take him home." In the background another paramedic was clearing the crowd and telling all of them to back off. Gil on the other hand was still out unconscious on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:48 am

"Yup. I can take him to his house if you'd like." I said helpfully. Not really sure what I was going to do. Eh. I would think of something, I would definatly tell my friend this guy was the cause of the vomit on her floor. She how she reacts and let her do what she pleases. Nah. That sounded harsh, besides, look at him.. He was out cold.

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:52 am

(It's fine. I was thinking she could just lie and sure Mr. paramedic, I know where exactly where he lives and take him back to her place or back to her friend's apartment to have the crap beaten out of him for something like that. Hmmm....yeah that does sound suspicious. They are probably the same person. Yeah this format works, it's simple though the other one did have some advantages...)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:56 am

(I know, I edited my post =D)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:04 am

(woohoo!)

"That would be very much appreciated. I hope you don't mind." The other paramedics started to pack up their things and head out. They feared that rush hour would soon rear it's ugly head.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 am

"'course not. Thank you." I said and smiled. Now a complication faced me. How was I supposed to get him into the taxi, then out of the taxi when we got to my house. UGH. I hated being weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imagination Soars (MA)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: