.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Seekers - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Seekers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Seekers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:45 am

I yelped startled but at once understood the dogs meaning. I ran along with him. I glanced back at Nick and saw him phasing I then looked back at where I was going to make sure that, with my luck, I wasn't going to fall or run into anything. I kept running as fast as I possibly could. Looking at the dog and smiling. Smart dog. I thought to myself. But my thoughts were abruptly shattered as a large Amur Tiger. I gasped, trying to stop, but failing and tripping over my feet and crashing into him helplessly. I heard people stampeding down the halls and turned around, 100's if not 1000's crowded out of the large room. My eyes widened, forgetting my fears of the large cat that stood before me I crouched near it. Bad idea, everyone who came near him sent blows at him, the loud roar that escaped his muzzle made my grimace, I tried to at least get away from him. Impossible. I couldn't go against the flow, and when I finally did go with the flow people pushed and shoved and I was sent sprawling to the floor. I crawled through all the stampeding people and made my way to a safe little corner. I curled into a small ball and squeezed my eyes tightly shut, willing it all to go away. I wished it was just a bad dream.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:27 am

I snarled at nick, raising my hackles as I barred my large canines.I wouldent win the fight but I was a great distraction.I yelped when someone step on my tail and backed up towards the girl, seeing the undreds of fleeing people.I snapped at people who came close and made them go away as I yet again tugged roughly on her shirt to get her moving.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:42 am

Anne was turning back to go back to her room to rest for a bit, getting hit on by some creepy pervert and having to bring him here was hard work you know. He sighed and cleared her hair out of her face but then she heard all the metal doors click, Oh no, she thought, this couldn't be good.

It ended up that her instinct was right. Suddenly she heard thousands of screams. She looked around curiously and then saw them. Her eyes went wide. What was she going to do now?! Her body told to run for it, you can't stop all these people but her mind told to bang loudly on the door next to her. She decided to run for it and scream.

"HELP! The prisoners have escaped!"
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:10 am

Nick could hear the Crazed prisoners making their way to the upstairs. He snarled. They had to be stopped. Just after being shoved down to his side, he staggered back up onto all fours. Spreading his legs out so he had a good footing, he snarled widely. Soon following baring his teeth, an unnaturally loud roar came bursting from his throat. The roar lasted a good 9 seconds, before ending with a crackling growl. This surprisingly brought at least a Helpful amount of prisoners to an erupt halt. Fear shone in Many of their eyes. They knew that these people were far more powerful than them... But they just wanted to be home.
Nick had thought about it long and hard when he lay awake in his bed each night. He found that, in a lot of ways, he was like the prisoners. Trapped. Unable to be with those he wants to, unable to be who he wants to be, and unable to do what he wants to do.
His thoughts were shoved aside as he looked around at all of the people. Many still scattered, but it was far calmer than it had been before.
"This is enough!" He roared. Only the immortals, of course, could hear him. But his intentions and emotions were obvious.
Soon, what was a Large Feline stood on his hind legs, and in the blink of an eye morphed Human. Nick's eyes were slanted in a glare, his jaw was set straight, and many scratches appeared on his face, arms and legs.
"This ends now!" He shouted loudly between breaths of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:16 am

I grimaced at the loud roar. Demon had succeeded in getting me off my butt, but I was terrified. My eyes wide and fearful. Blood trickled down my chin from where I gnawed on my raw lip. I turned on my heels, taking advantage of the crowds being less, well, frantic, and making a run for the door. My feet pounding about as fast as my heart. Not really,but you get my drift. I was going, fast. I wanted out. Even though I had never been in.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 am

I quickly tugged her along and if nick saw us and tried to stop us i would be the distraction once more and this time she better more her butt!.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:46 am

Anne stopped at the sound of the loud roar and then was nearly ran over by the prisoners. What was she doing? She should be trying to stop these people from leaving, though she couldn't blame them. This place was just dreadful and creepy. Sure she liked tricking people and putting bad people in here but that didn't happen very often.

Most of the time the people that ended up in here, from Anne's experience anyway, were innocent people that so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's what happened to her in fact. She would of lived a normal life if she wasn't so courious that day. That day when she followed that man. She made her way to one of the ways and rubbed her head. She heard the cry of one the immortals saying this is enough. She looked around and saw a tiger of some sort turn into a man.

It was one of the other immortals, did he have something to do with this? She heard his other cry and thought Who was going to listen to you, buddy? but then again who was going to listen to her cry of help earlier? No one apparently.

She pushed herself off the wall, she needed to do something and fast. She looked at the young man wondered what he planned on doing. Perhaps they should come up with something together.She started to quickly push herself through the thick crowd to get to him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Nick clenched his hands into fists. This wasn't going to work... They all were just beginning to run around as they were before. He stood tall as he could and looked around the room. There had to be at least one immortal in here that was on the same page as him...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 pm

I ran for the stairs, climbing them two at a time. Which was literally impossible considering they were crowded with people. We had all barely reached the top when we heard a bunch of people groan and people banging on a steel door. We were locked in. The big steel doors I had come through before were sealed shut. And I didn't know anyway that we could escape.

(How do you open the doors? Is it only controlled my the front desk? Tell me if I powerplayed)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Anne struggled through the crowd, trying her best not to get ran over. She kept her sights locked on the other immortal, he seemed to looking around for something or someone. She finally had gotten to him but she tripped and almost feel to the floor, but she caught herself on his shoulder. She paused for a moment and then quickly recovered.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:17 pm

I left the girl quick as I can and hopepd over the desk,spilling pappers and stuff in my path.I stared at the buttons quickly deciding wqhich on enad slammed my large paw onto the green one that read, open!Perfect! the door opened.i jumpped over again and ran back to the girl, tugging her shirt again as people started running out.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Nick stumbled back a bit as he felt a sudden weight on his shoulder. "It's fine!" He snapped back quickly, then directed his gaze to the Girl. Finally! Another Immortal!
"They're getting out, we need to stop them. Or we're all dead." He shouted over all of the Other people screaming and running. A few times he was pushed, or hit, but he kept his balance and ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 pm

All of a sudden as if a dam had been broken people flooded out into the lobby of the large secretive building. My eyes widened but I went with the flow. Tripping and stumbling as people pushed and shoved. I made it to the exit doors and flooded out into the open air. Everyone on the sidewalks that had been casually walking by stopped and stared at the half crazed people that flooded out of the building. They stared incredulously as the people kept coming. They looked at the building, I could imagine their thoughts. 'How could they all fit in there? Why were they in there? What is going on?!' I didn't stop to explain to anyone as I pushed through everyone and ran across the street when the light turned red. I was breathing heavily. I kept pushing my legs to run farther and faster. I didn't know where the heck I was. I hadn't lived in this town very long. I had moved here about 3 months ago and didn't know my way around very well. I just kept running.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 am

I slowed at the doors and let the girl go on her own, as I moved other people out of the building and stood at the door watching.Moments later, I darted out of the building in long strides and followed the girls tracks as quick as i could.Once i saw her in view I came up at ehr side and puleld her shirt again as a sign to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:10 am

I let out a wild gasp when I felt something pulling my shirt. I thought it was Nick. I whirled around looking straight ahead but seeing nothing. Then I looked down, a smile spreading on my face. "What are you doing here boy?" I asked softly and crouched down scratching the large dogs ears.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 am

I wagged my tail slowly and barked as I tugged on her shirt again.We needed to move but its not like nick would find us since he has all the other hundreds of people to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:33 am

"Yeah no kidding!" she yelled back. "What do you suppose we do?" Aren't the security guards going to do anything? Isn't the front desk going to go into some type of lock down mode? Perhaps some of the population that got killed the front desk?

Well if she could get at least a couple of people to get back into their cells well, that would be a start but she she knew that that it would take a lot of brain power because she would putting thoughts into their heads that they dare wouldn't think of doing and if it was something they wouldn't normally think or do well then her attempt was as good as noting. In fact all of that thought putting would just give her a head ache that would last for days.

She sighed and waited for Nick's reply, trying not to get ran over by the prisoners.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Nick rolled his eyes. "Security is probably the most lacking department in here!" He yelled. Just as he finished his sentence, an incredibly loud Pound could be heard From the outside. Almost as if someone had stomped loudly on a floor, but it was outside, on the solid ground. It had to be something really loud, he thought.

"This stops now!" A deep shout could be heard, even over all the screaming of the fleeing prisoners. In fact, it brought most of them to a stop. More than Nick did, at least.
A very tall man stood upstairs, and outside. In front of the HQ building that just so happened to be dressed like a Town-home managing office. The man was larger than any Human could be without some sort of disease. He wore armor over his shoulders, elbows, knees, and torso. Not quite Battle armor... but it was tough. Between the armor, covering other parts of his body, was a weaker but still strong Black metal. His facial expression was frightening. Dark, unmerciful, and just downright scary. His hands were open, and his fingertips lit up with Flames. "Now I want each and every one of you BACK in there, Now!" He violently yelled.

"There's our help." Nick said quickly as he looked to the other immortal. "C'mon," He grabbed her wrist and jerked her with him as he ran up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:55 pm

I was already behind one of the tall buildings, I collapsed to my knees and took in a wild gasp of breath. "My gosh...." I mumbled through the breaths that flooded my body. I looked at Demon, smiling lightly. Looks like I had a new pet. I was almost positive he would not go back to Nick after what he had done. Helped me escape, helped almost everyone escape. Suddenly a loud booming voice creeped through my thoughts. He sounded dangerous... Mad... Lethal.. I gulped back the fear rising in my throat. I curled up into a ball hiding in one of the many shadows in the back alley of this building.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:25 am

I growled queitly at the loud voice and roughly puleld the girl on the shrit once again, licking her cheek to get her out of this hiding daze and to move her darn feet! I looked around and tugged over a cardboard to hide us as i try to move this fragile human.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 am

Anne was about to agree with Nick but she was interrupted by a loud booming voice. Her eyes went wide, what was that? An immortal? Was help here? Before she could think any further her hand was grabbed and Nick was dragging her some where. Her guess was most likely outside.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Nick pushed through the horrified Humans, the other immortal still tight in his grasp. He led her up the stairs, and then outside. The large immortal came into sight.
Finally, He thought and sighed. It didn't show outside, of course, but he was more than relieved. "Where did that Girl go?" He asked and looked around, over all of the people.

The large immortal stood his ground and looked at all the people, a disgustingly unimpressed look creased in his face. "It's a shame, you know." He said, looking up and away. "You guys could still be alive, and eating. But instead.." He put his hand out. Flames shot through as if it were a flamethrower, lighting someone on Fire.
"Put it out, PUT IT OUT!" The person panicked and ran away. Sadly, he only made it so far before he fell down... No longer alive.
"Anyone else want to test my patience?" Asked the immortal with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 pm

(im waiting for danni)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:31 am

I heard horrified gasps and a man yelling panicked words. 'Put it out, put it out!!" I shuddered. Snuggling into the dog who seemed to be on my side, I rested my head on his furry shoulder and breathed calmly still shaking a bit from the fright. I wondered if I should be running, Or just sitting here right now. I didn't know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:13 am

I sighed queitly and softly tugged her shirt again.If she didnt move then she would need to be silent, cause I could hide her scent and hide her figure as well since the large cardboard in front of us was already doing that.If anyone found us then I would fight cause it was time this all ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seekers
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: