.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:16 pm

"Uh..yeah." I said wanting to change the subject. "Anyway. We're almost to the stairs. Do you wanna go up then head towards section 1. Or go to section one then find the stairs tot he second floor?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Demon shoke his head slightly and followed at ave's side, staring at other people.his gaze went back to henry and tilted his head with a snort at why he was staring so much.He pushed his muzzle lightly into ave's leg and nuzzled before yawning and looking away again.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Henry looked at her and knew that she was trying to change the subject, but why? Whatever it didn't matter right now, right now he needed to get to the office and go about his tour.

"Umm....which ever way is fastest?" he didn't really care which way he went, he just needed to get there. He decided to stop looking at the dog stared straightforward, he was probably freaking out the poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:28 pm

"OK." I shrugged and turned right beginning to climb a tall staircase. Juno was coming down, she smiled at me. She knew what had happened in the cafeteria with James and all, she seemed elated. "Hi Ave!" She said all bubbly like. I smiled at the little girl. "Hello Juno." I said my voice sounding a little tired. She smiled at me as she passed then continued down the stairs.

(Just realized something.. if the headmistress wants ave dead then she's kill her, besides, she could just kick ave out of the school..So lets just say it wasn't the headmistress who had sent the guy to attack Ave, it was some out of control vampire who was hungry, kay? just so the rp isn't so complicated. =D)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:33 pm

(lolokaaaay)Demon grwoeld queitly at juno as she passed and stuck close to ave, he didnt like her and had no reason for it he just didnt like her, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:35 pm

(Yeah let's not make this complicated, lolz or the head mistress could be keeping Ave alive for something.....)

Henry followed her up a staircase and then noticed a little girl coming down. She had the same Amber eyes as everyone else, very strange. Henry took a mental note of her name, Juno. It may become very useful later.

"Who's she?" Henry asked after the girl had longed passed him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:38 pm

(nah, i want uncomplicated =D)

"The headmistress' daughter." I said glancing back at him and smiling lightly. New people always asked so many questions. Don't get me wrong, I had been a noob about two or three days ago and asked so many questions Juno's ears had almost fallen off. I laughed remembering her annoyed face.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Demon roleld his eyes at the answer and snorted in rpotest as he yawned and licked ave's hand again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:55 am

"Whats wrong with you?!" I asked the dog laughingly. Rubbing his head and smiled. I kept walking up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 am

"Groovy." He felt like such a noob, but if knowledge is power then he needed to get over himself. He noticed that the dog had a disliking for the little girl. Now why would that be? So many questions and mysteries. He continued up the stairs, wondering all about this school, it was so strange, almost as strange as his uncle but not quite...
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:13 am

Demon sighed and looked up at ave, leaning into the touch slightly before following after the two.He stared at henry oddly when he heard the word groovy and tilted his head with a werid look.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:02 pm

I laughed gently and nodded. "Yes... Groovy." I said smiling but still walking forward, I hadn't heard anyone say that word before in my life. Like besides in movies or books it was always 'cool' 'sweet' 'awesome' but groovy? That was a new one. I looked back at Demon as he stared at Henry oddly. Rolling my eyes playfully.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Demon shoke his head and sighed as he followed.This was starting to get a little boreing
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:11 pm

(UGH, can we please skip. This is irritating, walking and walking without getting anywhere. *Sighs* Can we just skip to the office ?!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:11 am

(yes indeed!)

Henry had finally reached the top of the staircase. So this was the grand office of Rosewood, eh? He turned to Ave and gave her a small smile. He noticed that the dog was stilling looking at him funny.

"Thanks, it would of taken me forever to this place." which is the truth, even though he was a fairly smart guy.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:12 am

I snorted slightly and tilted my head.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:14 am

I smiled a genuine smile and nodded. "No problem." I said and looked around. "So, you good for now?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "If you need a tour guide or anything, I'm here." I laughed gently and smiled helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am

"Well that's kinda why I'm here in the first place. Thanks again away." Henry turned and took his leave. He opened the stained glass door to see two ladies sitting at their desk, clacking away and staring at their computer screens. Henry walked a couple steps in, his black dress shoes making light tapping sounds against the hardwood floor. He closed the door behind him and approached one of the ladies.

"Hello Ms....," Henry looked at her placard that read 'Ms. Amber Scarlett' "Scarlet. My name is Henry and I'm here for the tour of the school." She looked up at him with an ''why me?' look. He sighed tiredly and gave a response, trying to be as short as possible.

"Okay, we don't have a tour guide yet. Wait over there." She pointed with her manicured hot pick nail towards the couches near the door.

"Okay, thanks." Henry turned and sat on one of the green lush couches. They didn't have anyone, yet? Geez how unprofessional. Henry sighed and picked up an random magazine, it read 'TeenZeen; Kristen and Robert Dating?'. Henry rolled his eyes, if he remembered correctly they were the actors that were in the twilight movies. They're dating, goodness. Henry immediately tossed the magazine back on the table and continued looking through them but found nothing of interest. It was either too old or too girly for his liking.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 am

HAHAHA)
Demonw atch him leave and snorted slightly as he stared at the ground in thouht before nuging ave's open hand.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 am

I blushed at my not remembering, we had been walking for a while and I had completely forgotten why he was coming here in the first place. "Right.. Woops. Bad memory." I said and shrugged laughing gently. I smiled down at Demon and patter his head. Then I turned on my heels and sped down the stairs, I looked around and sighed, deciding to head for my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:44 am

Demon followed after her with logn strides.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:17 am

Juno ran around frantically, trying to find someone to show this guy named....Henrick...no...Henny...no....Hobo!...No. Henry, yeah that sounded right. Anyway her mother sent her on a errand to go find someone to show this Henry guy around the school. She has tried asking people if they would mind giving a tour but no one wanted to do it. She would sped around the school asking some more but A) if she used her super her mom would have her head and B) the tour was already late getting started as it was.

Juno sighed. Well perhaps she could do it, but she herself didn't particularly want to do it, anyway it would be kind of awkward being with a teenaged human boy.Well time to go back and disappoint her mom. Though she wasn't supposed to, she jogged a bit going down the halls to go back. If she was going to disappoint her, she might as well get it done and over with. She turned a corner and then saw an answer to her problem, she saw Ave. She would do it right?

"Ave!" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:26 am

I heard Juno's chime voice echoing down the halls behind me. I turned around and smiled at the young girl. "What is it now Juno?" I asked raising an eyebrow and shifted my weight looking at her curiously. Wondering why I was needed. Or why she was calling me. I'm pretty sure this was her study time (She has a tutor because she's to young to learn with the other students).
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 am

(I see.)

She took a few breathers and looked at Ave.

"Well there's this new student here and he needs a tour of the place. So my mom sent me to go find someone, she would of sent someone from the office but since it's the beginning of the school year it's crazy in there. So I was wondering if you could show....," Juno had forgotten Henry's name again and started to snap her fingers trying to remember, "what's-his-face.....ummmm...anyway his name isn't important right now, the important thing is that I was wondering if you show the noobie around school?"

Juno looked down on the dog beside Ave, what a pretty dog.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:42 am

"Sure." I said simply shrugging. Not having the slightest idea who she was talking about. I smiled. "Well. Where is this noob that I'm supposed to give a tour to?" I asked tilting my head in question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next