.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 pm

I was lucky to be the fast one, which was my advantage now.I doged his hooks moving fast enough to get away by inches before slamming hits of my own.I growled viciously and ducked as one flew past my head before hitting my knee into his gut with a rough slam.I slammed him into the pillar not far off and snarled with an evil edge to it before doiging his next moves, speed always came in handy.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:45 am

I gasped and clamped my hands over my ears, the sound of them slamming together, and hitting each other was loud, almost like thunder. I bit my lip and scooted further away. Then I looked at Henry, I took my chance and walked over to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him away. "C'mon." I said softly.

(Vampires don't bleed.. they don't have those fluids =P)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:27 pm

(Oh okay XD I'll go edit in a bit then.)

Henry watch as they fought vigorously, their loud punches hurting his ears. He tried covering them but they didn't to help a whole lot. He then felt a tug on his arm and realized that Ave was trying to pull him away. She said s0omethign to him but he couldn't make it out due to the fact that his ears were ringing like crazy. He just nodded and followed her.

Being too wrapped up in the fight Jake didn't notice that Henry and Ave were leaving. As he fought he took note that this guy was pretty quick with moves. He was able to dodge all of his attacks and deliver his own without delay. Unfortunately for Jake he wasn't as quick and fluid with his body and was hit a couple of times.

As the last punch of the set of punches was delivered Jake successfully dodged...but he was then kneed in the stomach and slammed into a pillar. He sunk in a couple of feet into the wall but quickly managed to gather his bearings and pull himself out. A big grin spread across his face.

He sped up to James and grabbed a good hold of him by the collar. Out of the corner of his eye he saw that other people were starting to gather in order to watch. He then shoved James into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 am

I grabbed ahold of his shirt when he threw me down and growled loudly while pulling him with me.My feet quickly kicked him hard in the stomach, enough to make him do a front flip and land on his back while I myself did a backflip and landed ontop of him, starting to throw rough punches into his skul,hearing cracks underneath my knuckles but they weren't my bones that started to break.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am

I cringed. "James.. stop.." I said softly, looking at him and biting my lip, last thing he, and I needed was for him to get kicked out. I stared at him, my eyes wide. I noticed that Hnery had started following me, and pulled him along, facing my back towards the fighting vampires and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:14 am

(okay lets slow the fight to a stop xD0
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:17 am

(Yeah, lets. Dani can I control the principal?)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:17 am

(james gets to win this time xDD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:26 am

(that's what you think! Jking, okay.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:33 pm

(yep =D)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:39 am

(Thanks. Now I shall end this.)

Crowds of students were now surrounding the two fighters. A well beaten up Jake laid on the floor. The crowds were Cheering for James and some were booing. While Jake was being punch he just smiled, he got what he wanted, a challenge. He would almost start laughing due to enjoyment but he was in so much pain that he just screamed instead.

Clacking away at her desk (The Principal is a woman right?) the principal was writing emails to all the staff about the coming up Monday, the first day of school when suddenly she heard a scream in the distance. She raised an eyebrow and scooted away from her desk. What was going on?

She opened her door and swiftly ran out. She was at the scene of the fight in no time at all. There she saw two male students and one of them beating the skull of the other. She furrowed her eye brows and vicious glare. Some of the students gasped as they saw their principal and made a break for it.

"Excuse me!," she said as she walked closer, "What do you think you are doing young man?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 am

"Thos humans are mine, if anyone touches them you'll end up like this guy down here"I growled at the other students before the Principal came over."Teaching someone a lesson like a teacher teachs her/his students" I grunted to her and got off jake with a harsh glare.I honestly didnt care if I got in trouble cause it showed I was serious and those 2 humans were mine, mainly the girl but the guy to so he wouldn't be hurt cause that would make ave sad since I thought he was her bf and all.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 am

I heard the principal approaching. I turned back and looked at the too. Looking at James, wondering what I could do to help. If anything at all. Maybe if I said that the guy had done something.. nah, that wouldn't help, c'mon, we're talking about a vampire principal here, she'd see right through the lie. I looked at Henry. He looked pretty shaken up. I'd better get him away.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:44 am

(cole)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 am

(okay.)

Jake cursed under breath, the old hag was here. Playtime was over.

The principal raised an eyebrow. "Really? This is an unusual teaching method, Mr. Smith." She looked down at Jake, she had seen him on many, many occasions. Jake was a troubled student and she had a feeling that Mr. Smith didn't attack Jake for no reason. From what she can recall Jake had a tendency to get into fights just for the thrill of it and he really like to piss people off, especially her.

She knelt down and flung Jake over her shoulder like a sack of feathers. He grunted, he knew what this meant. "You just never learn, do you Jakey?" Jake would of struggled but he was too worn and in pain out to do so. "If you would come with me Mr. Smith I have some things to ask you."

Henry watch this odd scene, a mere woman throwing a guy that most likely weighed about 200 pounds over her shoulder so easily? No, wait she probably was no ordinary woman, was she a vampire as well? Henry clutched his arms to keep them still.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:08 pm

"best teaching method I know that works" I grumbled in return and crossed my arms over my chest.A sigh escaped my lungs and I nodded, following after the principal with narrowed eyes.I glanced over at ave and henry with a small smile before looking back with a straight face and no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:58 pm

I offered a small weak smile to James when he looked over at us. I looked at Henry, ok, he definitely needed a glass of water, and he needed to sit down, before he completely collapsed. I tugged his arm. "Lets get out of here.." I said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:00 am

The principal walked up her staircase (I'm just skipping most of the walking and getting to the main part, that ok with you BB?) and into her office. She gently set Jake and sat in her grand chair promptly, waiting for Mr. Smith to join them.

Henry nodded and followed her once more. He wasn't feeling too great all that noise was making him feel dizzy. He needed to talk to Summer ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:46 am

(All good haha)
I rolled my eyes internally and slowly sat down in one of the chairs.I crossed my hands over my chest and sat up straight with my shoulders back slightly.I waited for her to speak and give me some stupid punishment.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:49 am

(Cool. I'm going to wait for dani's reply.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:01 am

I pulled him down the hall (If that's PP.. sorry lol). And I looked around, seeing a bench outside, I nodded towards it and changed directions tugging him along, we approached the bench and I flopped down looking over at him.

(I PPed a little.. but, it's boring to walk... lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:55 am

(It is a little bit but I don't mind because it is a good reason.)

Henry was dragged around and then flopped down. His ears rung still, though it wasn't as bad, and his head ache lessened.

The principal folded her hands over her oak desk and thoughtfully looked at James. "So Mr. Smith tell me what exactly happened?" her guess was that Jake some how made this young man angry and then Mr. Smith beat the crap out of him. Though why would he bother with Jake? This is what she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:05 pm

"Just went after something that was mine, I said not to and I gave him a warning.he didnt listen so I taught him a lession."I stated keeping it as simple as possible, cause I wasn't going to tell hr that I was protecting humans.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:35 pm

I looked over at him, "How ya feeling?" I asked.. Then without waiting for an answer went on. "It was pretty loud wasn't it..." I sighed looking around and glancing at him now and then, and looking towards the main office now and then, wondering what was going on, and what James was doing, thinking of him made the corners of my lips twitch wanting to smile, but I didn't want Henry to wonder why I was smiling, and ask.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:27 am

Henry was about to say that he was doing better but then he was interrupted by her commenting and decided to drop his answer for another. "Yeah it was." he said quite simply. He noticed that she kept on looking up at the main office. "Worried about your boyfriend, huh?" he just assumed that James was Ave's significant other because he saw took note of how Jame's reacted when the other guy ran his corpse like finger on her jaw bone. Plus he also noted that James was in his boxers when he arrived with Ave on his back.

"He took something of yours, Mr Smith?" she looked at Jake with a questioning look. Jake was still a little out of it, pains running through his body. (Do vampires heal?) He was being vague, she didn't like this it seemed to her that he was perhaps hiding something but it was too early to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next