.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:09 pm

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up just as the knights below entered the cellar and motioned for them to duck down and be queit as i peered over the side with my face hiden in the shadows and sophie behind me.I breath out a sigh as i stood back up and staretd to walk motioning for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Sofie followed the knight, being quiet as she could. This made her extremely nervous, she didn't want to be caught. The soldiers below them started to look frantically around for their prisoners, using profanity as they searched. She really hoped that they would look upwards, but soon she didn't have to worry about that they were almost out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:08 pm

I turned down another path away from the frantic knights and angery bosses.I put my helmet back on once outside near the large waterfall and grabbed a handful of shadow's mane mounting up and onto his back.I knew the kngiths would not find them here since the pathway i toke was in the forest near a small village cause i normally went and got prisonors out from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Sofie followed the black knight and watched as he mounted his horse. Well guess it was time to get home and get fired from her job. Oh well. She watched as the former prisoners smiled with relief and gratefully thanked her and the knight.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:57 am

I noded to each person while hugging the kids since I actually liked kids to tell you the truth.I looked at sophie before I mounted up on shadow and rode off into the shadows.Once i was far enough i slowed shadow and slamemd my palm on my helemt with a loud groan, i was sooo stupid for talking, and showing my face to them what the hell was happening to me?!?!
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:40 pm

She watched as the mysterious knight rode off into the deep dark shadows of the forest. There goes one handsome male that'll never see again. She gave a annoyed sigh and waved to all of the people as they headed towards her home kingdom. Great now I have to walk home...well might as well get started. She started her long journey home, her armor clinking along the way. Her guess was that she probably will get ambushed but she'll be more prepared next time, her hand grasped the sword that was at her side.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:27 pm

I groaned loudly once more as i looekd at sahdow and glared at his face that gave me an irratated exspression.I frowned and got off "Sorry i didn't mean to let them hear me" i grumbled to him and was niped softly on the shoudler which made me jump and grunt.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm

(wait what time of day is it?)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:14 pm

(About time for the sun to set so dusk)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:41 pm

(sweet!)

Sofie walked onward towards the setting sun, how she always loved this time of day. The pinks, oranges, and reds blending in all no perfectly. As she marched forward she armor was starting to get REALLY heavy, she was almost tempted just throw it all off into the woods somewhere and then come back for it later with her horse but she knew better.

She wondered why that knight slipped his voice out, it was apparent to her that he didn't speak much. Though it was pretty awesome to hear his voice, it was dark mysterious. Sofie gave a little quiet giggle at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:34 pm

I rubebd my forehead for a second and sighed as i toke off my armor and walked into a cave for the night.I loved how the waterfall hide it and when the sun set it shined light apon the cave in a golden color.A Smile slipped across my features as i sat down and watched the sun go down.

Shadow on the other hand had a something alse to do then watch the pretty sunset.He trotted, walking for some time till he saw sophie in the distance and whinnied loudly at her as he perked his ears.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Sofie was gazing off int to the sunset while thinking of the mysterious knight that saved her...more than once. He was startled by a horse's voice and she turned to see it. This horse looked awfully familiar. She though to herself Where have I seen this horse Wait that's right it's his horse. She walked up it, coming at his side, trying not to scare him.

"What are you doing here? Are you suspose to be with what's"-his-name?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Shadow bobbed his head with a small snort as he nuegd her shoulder and motioned for ehr to get on his back.He looked at the ground before starting to write out a name in the dirt with his hoof "Ryan".
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:34 pm

(Smart horsey. lolz)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Sofie was brutally nudged by the horse but she got the message. Before she mounted she saw that the horse was writing something in the dirt. She squinted to read it, "Ry....Ry....Ryan! Ryan!" So that's his name eh?" she giggled a bit, well now she can stop calling him what's his name. She mounted the horse and was a litle bewildered by smart it the horse was. It was as if the horse was human or something crazy like that, but how would a horse be turned into a human? Sofie shook the crazy idea out of her head and wait for him to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:01 am

Shadow bobbed his head as a yes and smiled once more.he snorted softly as he perked his ears and started walking off towards her house.He knew where she lived since he knew almost everything about the forest and who was in it.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:58 am

Sofie thought it was sort of strange that this horse was offering her a ride to somewhere, she didn't know where. She was really hoping for home but to Ryan wouldn't too bad either but she knew that Ryan probably wanted to be alone. "So where ya taking me?" she asked, perhaps she should of asked that before mounting the horse....oh well.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:22 am

I flciked an ear back towards her and snorted softly.How in the heck was i going to answer that?I stopped walking once more and staretd writing in the dirt again "Where do you wnat to go?" i signed with a question mark to knock it off and peered over my shoulder at her.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:35 am

Sofie immediately replied as soon as the question was written. "Home, please." That's all she wanted right now was to go home, today had been a long stressful one. She let a sigh, she was very thankful for this horse bringing her home....well hopefully it'll bring her home.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Shadow bobbed his head with a soft snort and trotted in the direction of her home.It toke awhile but he got their and stopepd at ehr front door, perking his ears upwards.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:18 am

She was home finally.... and boy was it dark out. She swung her leg over the horse and gracefully landed beside him. She walked up into Shadow's sight and smiled. "Thank you very much. You don't know how great this is." she reached her hand to her mouth, kissed her hand, and touched the top of the horse's head.

She started to walk back to her house but she paused to turn around. "Tell Ryan I say 'hello' and 'thank you'". She thought to herself of what she needed to do after Shadow had left. She needed to get her horse back and clean up the house....fun fun. -_-
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 am

Shadow bobbed his headand nibbled her shirt softly before cantering away and back to ryan.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:06 pm

As Shadow nibbled on her shirt a giggle came out her throat. This horse was really awesomely funny. Afterwords he left, Sofie gave a wave good bye...she had a feeling that she would see him again....see both of them again. A smile swept across her face and a sigh escaped her chapped lips.

Reality then hit her roughly....her horse.....she quickly ran to the stable to see if she was there and of course she wasn't there. Sofie sighed, time to go out for a one man search party. She quickly stripped out of her armor and hung it up, grabbed her lantern, and headed into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Shadow whinnied loudly for ryan as he stepped into the know light cave and bobbed his head.It wad dark out which always ryan and him went out dureing this time the most.

I smiled seeing shadow and stood, not having my armor on i rubebd his muzzle and raised an eyebrow."And where did you go for so long?" I askecd curiously but got an inoccent stare in return making my eyes playfully roll.I grabbed a hand full of his mane and moutned up, letting shadow leave makeing us seem as normal peasents.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:33 pm

It took a while to get to the edge of the forest but when she did she was more than ready to search for Ash. She had one hand holding up the lantern, the other grasping her dagger, God knows how many creatures lurk in this forest. She took her first steps in, the dark creepy trees surrounding her, trying to scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: