.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Both good and bad want this fellow black knight that appeares and dissapeares just like a ghost. Its not because he has something they dont but because os his ability to fight.For many years the two kings have faught against each other for a small reason such as wanting bigger land to call thiers.People being capture and thrown in jail if on anothers grounds, when a knight sees another not of his kingdom a battle starts automaticly may the best man win. Both kings have agreed to have one last large battle that shall happen in a month's time that will settle the war thats between them if one shall lose they take down thier kingdom and leave but if its a tie then it stay's as it is and no fight shall happen between them, they will keep to themselves. The knight thier both after is someone they just cant seem to catch, hes like a ghost that comes when a peasent or person needs help and does his job but dissapears right after. He can take down any knight that stands in his path or simple hurts another person of lower class for no simple reason.He never talks to them nor shows his face.Time is starting to run out as the days draw nearer to the last battle.What will the Knight choose?

King Henrey's castle (Good)]
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Prop_dromoland_castle_clare7

King charley's castle (Bad)
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Proud_17

Rules Evil Yes
Can be on any side ya want xD
Rated M for mature
can be detailed in anything you do
I am the Black knight and you can be some other knight not on a side if you dont wnat to be on one xD
Try and keep egnders somewhat even xD
Dont have to be a knight and girls can be one to
Around the 25th page or so is when the battle will start Wheeeeeeeeee
Have fuuuun

the form (Try to fill it all out)

Full name:
Nickname:
Knight color:
Knight Outfit:
Good or bad:
Hair Color:
*Length:
*Style:
Eye Color:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Like(s):
Dislike(s):
Extra:
Picture:

Horse Form

Full Name:
Nickname:
Breed:
Knight blanket color:
Knight outfit:
Coat Color:
Eye Color:
Personality:
Extra:
Picture:

Heres Mine xDDD

Full name:Ryan Walker
Nickname:Ryan
Knight color:Black
Knight costume:
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) 198373448_5c11121cb1
Good or bad:Nither
Hair Color:light brown
*Length:short
*Style:See pic
Eye Color:
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Maltes13
Personality:
Ryan is very queit and does not talk to anyone.He always helps someone when he see's they need it or normally keeps to himself.He never takes off his knight helmet unless he is sure that he alone and always hides in the forest.He has never once talekd to another person nor show them what he looks like.
Weapon(s):
Dagger
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) G-sword
Sword
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Swords-1
Like(s):
*Animals
*Being alone
*The Sky
Dislike(s):
*both kings
*Some people
*being annoyed
Extra:Is the Black Knight
Picture:
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Male-m10

Full Name:The Ghostly shadow
Nickname:Shadow
Breed:Friesian
Knight blanket color:Black
Knight outfit:
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Knight2
Coat Color:Black
Eye Color:Dark blue
Personality:
Shadow is always queit and kind.He keeps to himself and trys to play around half the time.He is also very powerful and can take another down with a single kick of mhis hind hoof.
Extra:
Picture:
Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Hallow10
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:28 am

Full name: Sofina Marie Alson
Nickname: Sofie
Knight color: Black
Knight Outfit:

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) C000445_L

Good or bad: Good
Hair Color: Burnette
*Length: see pic
*Style: see pic
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: you'll see!
Weapon(s):

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Sword

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Dagger

Like(s):
*Fighting
*Singing
*Hot guys!
Dislike(s):
*Being woke up
*Killing
*Cooking
Extra:
Picture:

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) 11760732866lEtt1

Horse Form

Full Name: Ash
Nickname: none
Breed: no idea
Knight blanket color: Black
Knight outfit:

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) TOYS%20STATUE%20T-HF1987%20Knight-Horse%20

Coat Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Personality: quiet but brave and not to mention mischievous
Extra:
Picture:

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Lazy-h-fall-extravaganza-all-breed-horse-sale
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:01 am

I sighed under my breath as it come out in huffs from the morning cold.I shifted on the stallions back and put my helmet on.Once i was on i nuged the stallions side and headed out from deep within in the forest,behind a waterfall was a cave i lived in which no one new about.I stuck within in the shadows,dust in ours paths and nothing but black blurs like a ghost rider.The forest was his backyard,he knew every inch of it and when someone screamed he knew exacly where they were or if anyone entered the forest.

Shadow snorted,his breath being seen since the sun had not yet come up but barley came over the mountains leaving the morning fog.A Shiver went down his spine as he trotted forward along hiden among the shadows.He easily moved along the woods,over every small log and away from closed traps that held a captive no longer.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:01 am

Sofie kneaded some dough as heard as she could, pouring all her anger out into it. Her salary recently decreased by about few pounds (I'm assuming they are in England correct?) and she wasn't particularly happy about it. The only reason why it happened was because she was late to her post to keep her king's castle safe from those vile white knights. Plus the fact that one of her gal friends keeps on nagging her and teasing her telling her she's old maid because she isn't married yet.

She was currently in her little shack of a home, it was quite pitiful really, it only had one room and an outhouse out back and a small stable where Ash slept. Within this room was a small bed which her toes hanged out of when she slept, a basin on top of an small old stool, some pots filled with flour, yeast, and other food items, and a table where she cooked and ate.

She had finally finished kneading the dough, it was white and smooth, she then walked over to the cast iron pot that sat upon the fire. Sofie balanced the wad of dough in one hand and grabbed a towel in the other and lifted the hot cast iron lid and quickly threw the dough in to cook. She lifted the lid back on and dusted her flour covered hands off. She would soon have to go to her post, she sighed. She didn't exactly like her job but it paid enough, she walked over to her bed and flopped her self on it.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:19 pm

(Yep ^^)
I looked towards the left side of me and stopped shadow as i stared at a hut not far and studied it from a distance.A lone girl making dough in the kitchen while im guessing she must be a knight for having the armor of one and a horse to match.I studied the armor next,looking at the colors and shrugged as i noticed she was on the good side."lets go"i whispered to shadow and nuged his sides again,wondering off and away.I knew sooner or later i would hear a cry off help from someone and needed to be on my toes when i did.

Shadow stared at the girl or a moment then her horse and the small shack.He bobbed his head before walking away at a smooth but quick trot.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Sofie's eyes were about closed when she heard some hove steps from outside. She quickly got to her toes to look outside but no one was there, she said, must of been her imagination. She went back inside to go check on her bread but it of course was not finished. She went outside once again and feed Ash her evening hay. As Ash received her food, she nayed happily and chowed down. Sofie would have to go into town here soon to go get some more.

Ash continued to feast Sofie decided to put on her chain mail and some of her other gear, of course not fully dressing yet due to the fact that she still needs to eat. She gave out a heavy sigh, her life was so boring all she did was guard a side of an wall. She wished something would happen to her for once.

Ash suddenly started panicked, Sofie gave a quick glance around, what was she freaking out about? Sofie then felt something sharp on the back of her neck, like a sword of some type.

"Allo' I'm here to kill you and all the rest of the white knights......and perhaps some other things." a male voice said from behind her, chuckling, she didn't even want to know what he meant by other things. Sofie breath deeply, she wanted to scream but something was stopping her from doing so. She tried to calm herself as much as possible but that didn't work so well either.

"I have a sword and I'm not afraid to use it." She warned but he didn't really care. He mocked her.

"Oh I'm so scared, what are thou going to do anyway? Scream? Call me an ass?" Both sounded like good ideas to her but she knew that none of them would stop this creep. She looked in the corner where her sword hung, she decided to make a run for it, which was successful. She grabbed that sword and quickly unsheathed it and pointed at him, with a 'don't you dare mess with me buddy' look. He came to her a took a swing and the fight began but unfortunately for Sofie she doesn't get to fight a lot so she was very rusty and the other knight took to the ground rather quickly.

She finally screamed her lungs out, hoping some would hear her, someone would save her. The irony of this scene, the knight becoming the damsel in distress. Though Sofie could not see it she knew that the other knight was smiling a bad smile, bad thoughts were going through his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 pm

I slide Shadow to a stop and swiftly turned around this time i kicked his sides as i headed to where the scream had come from,the hut i guessed in my head.Once i was there i jumpped shadow into the small pen ash was and where the knight was being held down by another.I quickly dragged the dagger in my belt and flung it at the knight hitting square in his lower back just on the spine as i held on once more when shadow reared again.I got off him and walked towards the pair,picking the man up by his metal collar i dragged him away back towards shadow as i mounted him once more and turned away,still having the bad knight in my grasp.I stared at the girl for a second the galloped off with the man.I stopped near the shadow's close to her hut and got off putting the man up against the tree where i pulled my dagger out and tied him up to the base.I never spoke during the ordeal and grabebd a cloth in the back of my pocket to whip the blood off my dagger with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:32 am

As Sofie laid there on the ground stupefied, she watch as the new knight dragged the other knight away. Who came and saved her? Why would he even bother? She studied the knight that came by, he didn't look like he was in alliance with her side or the other.

She slowly got up and walked towards where she thought the black came. She looked around looking for the knight and quickly found him at the base of a oak tree. The knight that came and tried to kill her was tied up and he was a bloody mess. Though she was used to this type of scene but it still grossed her out a bit every time she saw this.

She walk cautiously now, she didn't know what type of man or woman this knight was. For all she knew this knight could be just out to kill people but then again he or she could of killed her by now, but regardless she was still careful.

"Ummm.....thank you for saving me," she said respectively, her hands clasped together giving a graceful bow, "I'm in thy dept now." She fixed her eyeballs so she could see that he was still cleaning his dagger.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 am

I turned towards the girl and eyed her threw the small holes in my helmet just barley the color of my eyes being shown.I shoke my head as a no and put my hand up before useing my other to put the dagger away in its safe spot. I walked away from her and mounted on shadow.I stared at her till shadow start to get reckles beneath me and shifted quite a bit.My gaze shifted from hers as i heard shouts and the sound of hooves from other riders.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:07 am

Sofie was quite surprised that knight shook his head no. Most knights would have her repay them somehow. She got out of her bow and heard shout and screaming. Sofie shot her head in the direction where it was coming from. It looked like a stampede. Sofie quickly ran to her stable to go get Ash so they both could escape. She wasn't very worried about the other knight, she was sure he would survive.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 am

I roleld my eyes as i saw white knights race towards the hut and slide to a stop looking confused.They where there waaay to late.I sighed under my breath and turned demon away and into the shadow's where we could not be seen but where still there.I listened in as the spoke about hearing a scream but no one being there.they followed the blood trail from the guy i dragged away and stared at him on the oak tree with curiousity then ager as they found out it was a bad knight.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:26 am

Sofie quickly got her sword and lead Ash out into the open. She swung her leg over and nudged Ash to go in the complete opposite direction of the knights that just arrived. She looked back and realized that the knights that had come were good knights and slide to a stop. She had nothing to worry about, they wouldn't attach her, would they?
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:30 am

The knigths stared at the girl and smield slowly knowing who it was "Hey Sofie are you alright?'they asked with some worried tones.

I raised an eyebrow as i heard her name and shifted on Shadow's back keeping him quiet.So her name is Sofie the thought ran threw my head as i stared at them with a curious gaze.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:43 am

Oh thank god. she thought smiling. She rode her horse over to them and then got off. It was nice to see them.

"I'm alright...now I guess. Definitely seen better days though." Though they had their helmets on Sofie saw that they were concerned.

"Did you kill this man Sofie?" one of them asked. Sofie shook her head.

"No and I don't know who did it either, sorry for not having more information."

"It's fine. What happened?" Sofie sighed, here we go.

"Well basically I was minding my own business, you know getting ready to go on my post then this man,"she pointed to the man on the tree, " came and tried to kill me. Unfortunately, I'm a little embarrassed saying this, but, I haven't fought in a bit and couldn't fight him off so he disarmed me and took me to the ground then I screamed my head off. Then this man in black armour comes and kills the guy and he he just now rode off."

"Wow sounds like one hell of an day for you." one of the commented, Sofie nodded.

"Oh it has but I must get going, I'm already late for my post." The knights nodded and they all said their goodbyes and rode off. She sighed once again and turned to go get ready.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:18 am

"Time for the patrol, small battle going to come on tonight"i muttered silently under my breath as i turned shadow and rode off into the shadow's towards where the small battle would occur it was going to be an ambush and i would warn the other knights one way or another without useing ym voice.I rode up to where the knights would soon be and staretd writing a message in the dirt it being in the light An ambush will happen here tonight i suggest you be ready for i will not help unless asked to im sure you will find a way to get me I wrote and mounted shadow once more,returning to the shadows in the forest.If they dident know how to ask for me then man where they stupid it was simple just call for help and i would come.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:07 am

Sofie rode back on her horse to finish getting ready. She was about to put on her armor when she remember her bread that was cooking. By now it should be done, she quickly ran into her small hut. She grabbed the thick cloth and lifted the lid to reveal a well done loaf of bread. It wasn't quite brunt but it wasn't nice and perfect either. She sighed, stupid knight trying to kill her.

She looked for her large wooden spoon and started to scrape the bread out of there, it was really liking to stick to the sides. After few moments of prying, she got it out, it had got to be the most ugliest piece of bread ever. None the less she took a chunk out of it and it was surprisingly very good. She munch for a bit then ran to the stables to get her armor on.

After about 20 minutes of doing that, she was now really late, she hopped onto Ash and rode off. She was going to get told really badly now. She sighed, oh well at least she good reason to be late this time. As she was riding along she spotted something on the ground, it was a message.

She read read it and rose an eyebrow. Was this some type of practical joke? Well weather it was a joke pr not she should report it to her commander. She signaled her horse go and they galloped all the way to the castle. After arriving, and putting Ash in the stables, Sofie walked up to her commander and reported in. He of course wasn't very happy.

"You're late." he commented bluntly. Sofie cocked an eyebrow under her helmet, Well no duh, thou think so?, she thought to her self.

"Yes I am but with good reason." Under neath his helmet his face wore an unbelieved expression.

"Hm, really?" Sofie could tell he didn't believe her so she explain what happened and he understood, she also told him about what she saw on the way over. His helmet nodded and said he would keep that in mind.

She turned and walked to her post to keep gaurd, not that anything ever happen where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:19 am

I mainly rode in the middle between the two castle's the forest that blocked them.I stayed in the shadows while there was a large meadow in the middle and eyed the men on horse back working out thier plan.I held on as shadow reared and unleashed my sword as i charged towards the men and glared threw the helmet some of them ran off knowing who i was while others stayed an faught.I slammed my sword against another and slide it along the blade towards a diffrent target as i blocked the attacks coming for me.I could feel shadow moving beneath me kicking at the other horses as i toke the men down one by one not without some damage done to me though,it was nothing big like always just a gash here or there.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:14 am

As Sofie stood at her post, doing nothing as usual, she started to hear her commander yelling, freaking out. She wondered what was going on, could it perhaps have something to do with that message she saw earlier? Nah, couldn't be that's just a prank right? A few moments later a fellow knight came by with an important order.

"Commander wants you on your horse now!" What was going on? Before Sofie could ask the knight rode off to else where. Sofie started her walking to the smelly stables. She wondered and wondered, she guessed it was her time to shine.

She lead Ash out and got onto her and started to ride back to her post, along the way she was stopped by the knight that had instructed her earlier. He gave her instructions to go to the Manfield's Meadow, the place where she had seen the warning. She nodded and said yes sir and rode off quickly.

She felt determined, if she could fight off these guys then maybe she would be more than just a guard knight. Within 20 minutes of non stop riding she had arrived. She saw the black knight that had saved her, or at least she thought she did but she wasn't quite sure. It appeared that he was being attacked by all sides, she had to help.

She drew her sword and charged into battle.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:22 am

I saw the girl coming and narrowed my eyes "Damit"i growled under my breath i couldent let them be hurt i rode out from the center of the battle and more towards the forest with them hot on my trails.I held on as shadow rear beneath me and jumpepd off his back when he landed hitting another knight off his horse as i got on the back of that one and jabbed another with my sword,before swinging my weight back onto shadow's bareback.I sqeezed my eyes shut when a dagger was thrown into my lower left side and turned towards the guy pulling the dagger out and throwing it back at him.I chased after the ones that started to run and stopepd once they where out of my sight,watching them leave as i ignored the blood dripping from my black armor and onto the earth below forming a small puddle.

After a few moments i turned towards sophie and stared at her threw the small openings in my helemt barley enough to see my face and broke my gaze form ehr starting to move shadow back towards the forest darkness.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:49 am

Before Sofie could even get a hit at them they had ran off. Man, she wanted to fight. She put her sword away and parked her horse near a tree and then slide off. Though Ash couldn't understand her Sofie told her that she would be back shortly after she was done chasing the black knight.

The image of the black knight's face popped into Sofie's mind, though she could barely make it out she now had a better pic of what he looked like. From what she could tell he was pretty handsome and not to mention strong. Beneath her helmet a small smile spread across the young woman's lips, she then shook her head to get thoughts out of her head. She wanted to find the black knight, she wouldn't know what exactly to say to him but she'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:15 pm

I dismounted Shadow and patted his neck softly as i toke off the stuff he wore and set it on the ground,giving him some free time as i walked threw the forest and sat down in a smaller meadow and slowly toke my helemt off.I ran my gloved hand threw my hair and sighed as i slowly toke off the rest of my armor and looked at the gash on my side,not knowing it had left a trail of blood after me.I laid my sword and dagger close to me just in case i heard something and grabbed some wrapping's from a small saddle bag i had made.My hands removed my shirt then grabbed the wrappings and started to wrap the bandages across my stomach and back while goivg over the gash i had,it would atleast stop the bleeding.

Shadow bobbed his head and followed after Ryan.He walked into the meadow and started to graze along the grass.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:08 am

Sofie walked through the dimly lit forest in hopes of finding the black, she was curious as to find out who this man was. She looked around herself to see if there was any sort of clue as to where find this black knight. She then spotted a trail of blood. Was it his? Only one way to find out. She followed the scarlet blood to where she eventually saw the black knight taking care of himself. Not wanting to be discovered quite yet, she his behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:27 am

My head swung around when i thought i heard something and narrowed my Blue eyes for a moment keeping quiet as i listened.After a few moments i lightened up and shrugged as i went back to what i was doing,making sure to keep the wrappings tight so the wound wouldent open and started to bleed again.I looked over Shadow from a distances and smiled slightly glad he waseny hurt like i was.

Shadow bobed his head and whinnied softly at Ryan as he walked over and nuzzled his head in comfert.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:39 am

Sofie's back was up against the rough tree trunk, she cranked her head so she could see the black knight a little carefully. It was hard to view but she still made out from her preferential vision that the black knight was a handsome man. He had short light brown hair, sky blue eyes, and a major battle wound, ouch! She was tempted to go talk to him but too nervous and not to mention she didn't have anything to say to him other than hello.

She shifted her weight but by doing so she also broke a twig, opps! She was really hoping he didn't hear that.She hoped that he go back his business and ignore the sound but she knew that his weren't that deaf and surely he would go and investigate.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:09 pm

My head snapped towards the sound of a twig breaking and i narrowed my eyes as i looekd at shadow and motioned for him to go over there.I tugged lightly on his mane and hently pushed him towards the tree as i stayed where i was and watched with curiousity but i also felt alert and ready as i had a dagger in my hand and i was ready to throw it.

Shadow bobbed his head and perke dhis ears as he heard the twig snap.he snorted and nodded to Ryan as he walked towards the sound,peering behind the tree know looking at sophie in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)   Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rageing War, both sides wanted treasure (M-Mature)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: