.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Broken Promises //NOT DONE//

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:55 am

"Ok demon were rearing to go!"Dance said eagerly as she giggled and walekd next to flicka.

I laughed softly and nodded to ehr ebfore lookign at the foals "All you have to do is stay queit when your there and do not tell anyone where it is at"I said as i stared at each one then staretd to walk.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:12 am

Clocks
I eyed Flicka and Freedom meaningfully, then followed Demon. I made sure that I made no noise, nor any tracks.

Flicka
I followed in Clock's footsteps, although I took my own path. I stepped carefully and silently, never making a noise or track. I looked around for another tuft of grass or rock, and then I spotted one... about 2 metres away. I sighed, lent back on my haunches, and sprung landing on the tuft of grass silently and nimbly. I then continued on my path.

Freedom
I stayed behind, always going slower than Dance. I sighed every now and then, still feeling a little rejected. I knew it was silly and immature, but I still could feel it, strong and bitter in my mind. I jumped on the same tuft of grass that Flicka had, and looked down in front of me. It was a stallion's hoofprint, and it looked familiar. I nickered to Demon and Clocks to come look.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:07 am

I stopped as i doubled back to freedom and eyed the hoof print,sniffing the ground with a queit snort "Alright i will follow this path which clocks if free to join me and i wnat you to to follow dance back to the cave"I said nuged the foals on.I looked back at the track and silently followed them never leaving a track nor any noise behind me.

Dance stared at the hoof with a curious gaze and broke awya from it as she looked back at demon and nodded with a concerned look slightly as my ears went back "Ok"she said queitly and walked away down the path.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:23 am

Clocks
I walked over to the hoof, studying it carefully before I looked up to Demon. "I shall come." I said quietly. I turned Flicka and Freedom and looked at them seriously. "Be safe, silent and swift. Listen to Dance." I nibbled the tip of their ears before following the hoofprint's direction.

Flicka
I watched the older horses go, smiling slightly. I turned back to Dance and smiled. "Which way?"

Freedom
I walked up next to Flicka and let her lean against my shoulder. I could sense her shuddering from exhaustion next to me. I looked at Dance over Flicka's shoulder. "How far away is it? Flicka's nearly dropped with exhaustion."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:12 pm

"Oh its not that far and as you can hear the sounds of crashing water which is the waterfall and our cave is hiden behind it.We just keep going north a short way and we will be there in no time"She said and smiled once more as she went to the other side of flicka and was there just incase she switched sides on leaning.

I smield at dance and nuzzled her shoulder before i left.I sniffed the tracks once more and kept up a silently walk so i could be better ready if someone jumpped out on me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Clocks
I slowed my brisk but silent walk so that Demon passed. I kept my head near his flank, although I never touched him. The cool wind stung my face, and the trees seemed to loom over me. I could feel eyes on me, but I couldn't tell where from.

Flicka
I switched sides every now and then, resting each foal, and side. I was getting tired, extremely, and my head was spinning. I tripped a couple of times too, I think.

Freedom
I never got tired of walking. I just worried about Flicka a lot. I nickered encouragement to her a couple of times, until I heard the sound of the waterfall. I threw my head up, pricking my ears as I started to dance on the spot, only settling when Flicka leaned on my side again.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:16 pm

my skin tingled at the feeling of being watched and i slowly lifted my muzzle with my ears becoming pinned against my skull.I knew someone was watching us and i dident like it, at all. A deep snort came from the back of my throat as i flared my nostrols and pawed the ground below me.

Dance bobebd her head and pranced in place "Here we are!"She said eager to let flicka rest in the soft moss beds,that lie in the cave."Just behind the waterfall and we are there"She sqealed softly once more and grinned largly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:16 am

Clocks
I sniffed the air delicately and treaded more carefully. "How about we split up." I whispered. Then even quieter, "I'll double back, you keep going forward. I'll try to catch them." Then without another word, I turned left suddenly, the opposite side of the track to the watcher. I treaded silently, always watching Demon, always watching my surroundings and always being silent, careful and stealthy as I stalked the stalker.

Flicka
I sobbed quietly as I dragged my hooves forward, each step more tiring and sore than the last. I collapsed in a heap once we reached the caves, too tired to drink from Sun.

Freedom
"Thank horses." I muttered as Flicka collapsed in the cave. I was probably as sore as she was, just not as tired. I sighed heavily, and took a drink from the small pond and a mouthful of grass. Shoving away the exhaustion I stood just inside the mouth of the cave. I would take the watch for now.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:11 am

Dance frowned softly as she grabbed a bucket she found in the forest and put it under sun,Somehow she managed ti fill it half way up with milk and pushed it infront of Flicka with a small huff of tiredness and smield again "There ya go and it will stay fresh since were in a cave.I said and lied down next to her with a soft thump so she would stay warm.

Sun smiled and stood still as she filled the bucket.Once done she moved and lied down in a moss bed not far from them.

I dident like the idea of Clocks being out there by herself and frown with a small shake of my head.I stood up,putting my hooves together as i closed my eyes and perked my ears,Almost seeming as if i was dead from how still i was.But i wasent doing nothing i was feeling the small vibrations from anything around me trying to figure out what they were and listening to the sounds not far from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Promises //NOT DONE//
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: