.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Broken Promises //NOT DONE//

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Broken Promises //NOT DONE// Empty
PostSubject: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:56 am

"I promise that whenever you need me, I will be here." He had said to me. "Forever." And he lowered his muzzle to nibble my ears affectionately. And with that, he turned, bounded up the slope and spun on his haunches, rearing and slashing out at the air. He roared his freedom to the world and landed, his head held high.

Now, he had disappeared with 3 of the mares from his herd. He had broken his promise. Or had he? The rest of his herd, the mares and foals are scared, until Flare's brother, Ice, led them on, following the week old tracks of Flare and the three mares. What will happen now? I am scared. My father has disappeared, along with my mother. I am still too young. I am growing weaker with each passing day. I am a mirror image to my father, but for that I am considered an outcast. The foals help me sometimes, they come and talk to me, but it's not enough. They promised to help me, but can I trust them, after the last promise? The broken promise my father made.

:!: Rules :!:
Like a Star @ heaven Follow all site rules, and these rules.
Like a Star @ heaven Follow the plot
Like a Star @ heaven You may play a missing mare, a mare from the herd, a foal, a stallion, Flare or Ice. You may also play a lone horse and help them.
Like a Star @ heaven There are no limit to horses, as long as you can keep track of them all.
Like a Star @ heaven Stallions only may have multiple mates.
Like a Star @ heaven You do not have to have a mate.
Like a Star @ heaven Try and keep the genders even, please.
Like a Star @ heaven No details please. M rated at the max.
Like a Star @ heaven Include everyone.
Like a Star @ heaven You may use the form below, there is a code you may copy and paste, or create your own. You may modify the form below, too.
Like a Star @ heaven You control your own foal, unless you ask someone else too.
Like a Star @ heaven Lead stallion and lead mare do not have to be mates nor have mates.
Like a Star @ heaven Have fun!

:flower: Forms: :flower:
Full name.:.
Nickname.:.
Age.:.
Gender.:.
Breed.:.
Coat colour.:.
Mane colour.:.
Tail colour.:.
Hoof colour.:.
Eye colour.:.
Facial markings.:.
Leg markings.:.
Body markings.:.
Rank.:.
Other.:.
Extra.:.
Picture.:.

Code:
[b]Full name.:.[/b]
[b]Nickname.:.[/b]
[b]Age.:.[/b]
[b]Gender.:.[/b]
[b]Breed.:.[/b]
[b]Coat colour.:.[/b]
[b]Mane colour.:.[/b]
[b]Tail colour.:.[/b]
[b]Hoof colour.:.[/b]
[b]Eye colour.:.[/b]
[b]Facial markings.:.[/b]
[b]Leg markings.:.[/b]
[b]Body markings.:.[/b]
[b]Rank.:.[/b]
[b]Other.:.[/b]
[b]Extra.:.[/b]
[b]Picture.:.[/b]

Last edited by LilyGrey on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Full name.:.The Demented Soul
Nickname.:.Demon
Age.:.7
Gender.:.Brute
Breed.:.Friesian
Coat colour.:.Black
Mane colour.:.Black with Aurban tips
Tail colour.:.Black with aurban tips
Hoof colour.:.Black
Eye colour.:.Dark blue
Facial markings.:.None
Leg markings.:.none
Body markings.:.A lot of scars on his back and sides
Rank.:.Loner
Extra.:.Has Adopted Dance as his Little sister
Broken Promises //NOT DONE// Hallow10

Full name.:.The last dance
Nickname.:Dance.
Age.:.1
Gender.:.Fae
Breed.:.Arabian
Coat colour.:.Chestnut
Mane colour.:.Orange
Tail colour.:.Orange
Hoof colour.:.White
Eye colour.:.Forest green
Facial markings.:.A White line down from her forehead to her muzzle
Leg markings.:.Two white socks on her hind legs and one on the front
Body markings.:.none
Extra.:.
Broken Promises //NOT DONE// Qntl02_filly

When older
Broken Promises //NOT DONE// 151482_1
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:58 am

Full name.:. Flicka Gone Wild
Nickname.:. Flicka
Age.:. 5 months
Gender.:. Filly
Breed.:. Anglo-Arab
Coat colour.:. Black
Mane colour.:. Black with flaxen tips
Tail colour.:. Black with flaxen tips
Hoof colour.:. Black
Eye colour.:. Deep, dark brown
Facial markings.:. Tiny star, usually hidden by her forelock
Leg markings.:.None
Body markings.:. None
Rank.:. Foal
Other.:. Is the foal of Flare and one of the missing mares.
Picture.:. Broken Promises //NOT DONE// Comet%20Jan%202007%20031%20cropped%20small
http://www.freewebs.com/alasaan/Comet%20Jan%202007%20031%20cropped%20small.jpg

I shall add 2 more horses later. A mare and colt.

Last edited by LilyGrey on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:23 am

Full name.:. Struck The Darkness
Nickname.:. Strike
Age.:.7 months
Gender.:. Male
Breed.:.Andalusian
Coat colour.:.Black as nightfall
Mane colour.:.Black as nightfall
Tail colour.:.Black as nightfall
Hoof colour.:.Black as nightfall
Eye colour.:.Black as nightfall
Facial markings.:.None
Leg markings.:.None
Body markings.:.None
Other.:.--
Extra.:.--
Broken Promises //NOT DONE// Macanuo2-md

older...

Broken Promises //NOT DONE// Image-37572
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 pm

(Im doing demon in first person)
I snorted softly as i stuck my head out of the forest and looekd around to make sure the coast was clear.I stepped out and perked my ears as i once more looekd around.I shoke my mane and turned my head,letting out a small whickered for my little sister that was hiding.

Dance perked her small ears and smiled as she trotted out and after Her big brother.She touched her muzzle to his stomahc best she could before trottinga little ways away and started rolling in the grass with playful giggles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:29 am

Full name.:. Wild Freedom
Nickname.:. Freedom
Age.:. 13 months
Gender.:. Colt
Breed.:. Thoroughbred
Coat colour.:. Light Dun
Mane colour.:. Black and brown
Tail colour.:. Black and brown
Hoof colour.:. Grey
Eye colour.:. Light brown
Facial markings.:. None
Leg markings.:. Dark brown legs with black stripes and coronets on all feet.
Body markings.:. Dorsal stripe
Rank.:. Colt
Other.:. Is half-brother to Flicka and son of Flare.
Extra.:. He will look the same in the picture below when he is older.
Picture.:. Broken Promises //NOT DONE// ImDunbelievable7-28-08walking
http://www.deercreekwalkers.com/images/ImDunbelievable7-28-08walking.gif

Full name.:. Watch Me Go
Nickname.:. Clocks
Age.:. 4 years
Gender.:. Mare
Breed.:. Arabian/Warmblood
Coat colour.:. Chestnut
Mane colour.:. Chestnut
Tail colour.:. Chestnut
Hoof colour.:. Light pink and grey
Eye colour.:. Bright brown
Facial markings.:. Large stripe
Leg markings.:. 4 white socks
Body markings.:. None
Rank.:. Mare (No rank)
Other.:. Is half-sister to Flicka
Extra.:. Has the same dam as Flicka
Picture.:. Broken Promises //NOT DONE// Rythymnblues
http://www.greengate-farms.com/images/images_sales/rythymnblues.jpg

Last edited by LilyGrey on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 am

Flicka
I move slowly through the trees, my black body blending in with the shadows. My eyes were dull, sinking and my coat dull. My ribs showed through. I missed my mother. Badly.
Dance
I walk around the edge of the clearing, my ears pricked. I had caught the scent of my half-sister before, and I was trying to find her. Mother has taught her well. I thought as I studied the trackless scent she left. I followed it until I was beside the little filly. "Flicka" I breathe, nuzzling her.
Freedom
Stnding on the bank of the river, I lowered my muzzle to the cool water. I felt it trickling down my throat and snorted happily. Raising my head, the water trickled down my chin, but I turned, galloping freely back to the clearing. I stopped and looked around before spotting a little filly, younger than me, perhaps only a yearling. Nickering softly I arched my neck, prancing over.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:47 am

I perked my ears at the nicker and looked towards it.A snort came form me as i eyed the colt them arched my neck and whickered an okay to Dance.I returned to grazing but kept my eye on him still but i dident mind since he was a colt he wasent much harm.I swatted my tail and shoke my mane as i nibbled on the grass ends.

Dance perked her ears and arched her neck up from the ground and stared at the colt then over at demon.She squealed when a grasshopepr got on her and jumpepd up,nipping it away.She nuzzled the spot with her muzzle where it had bitten her and snorted before returning her gaze to the colt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 am

(Oh! Sorry! I forgot your mares name was dance! I'll change mine. So sorry!)

Freedom
I smiled, eyeing the stallion near the filly. I reared as I got half way, and pawed the ground. Arching my neck I pranced up to her and reach out my quivering muzzle.

Flicka
I looked up at Clocks and sighed. "I want Mummy." I whimper, burying my head in her chest. The older mare nibbled my mane. "I know Flick. I know girl."

Clocks
I carefully pushed the filly into the clearing and looked around. Spotting Demon, a stallion Flare had liked fairly well, I called him softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 am

(xD its okay)
I smield and nuged Dance on the rump towards him perking ym ears at the call as i lifted my head and whinnied in reply to it.My tail swished calmly as i stared over at the filly and mare curiously.

Dance giggled softly and reached her mzuzle to his touching it gently before prancing forward and nipping him playfully before walkign about towards the other filly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 am

Clocks
I called again and bowed to him. "Hail, O might Demon. Please, I beg your advice. My sister, Flicka, her mother disappeared with the other mares and Flare 4 days ago. She is too young to be without her mother's milk and is growing week. What do I do?" My voice was rising with hysteria with each word. I took a deep breath, shaking my head and closing my eyes.

Flicka
I waited for Clocks to come back with my head low, eyes closed and legs splayed. My ribs stuck out even more, my coat dull. I sobbed once, my sides heaving until I stumbled over to Clocks, leaning on her side, my eyes closed again.

Freedom
I throw my head up and squeal playfully, my black mane and forelock flying. I bow low to the stallion, then I laugh aloud, nipping the filly playfully back. Nipping her on the rump again, softer still, I ran towards the forest, and as I reached the first trees I whirled, and reared, greeting the filly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 am

I stared at Clocks for a second and bowed to ehr and the colt as well."Well i suggest we get some grassp and put water on it,to soften the blades which will be easier for her to eat and get used to or i can try to find a mare that still has milk?"i suggested and asked towards the end with an ear perked as i stared at Flicka and whinnied her over.

Dance bobebd her head and sqealed at the playful nip and such,making her laugh but walked up to Flicka and nuzzled the Filly on the shoulder as comfert.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 am

Clocks
I nodded. "I've tried other mares. They don't like her for some reason... I don't know why... I think because her mother disappeared with Flare, even though she was a loner. But, I may try the grass. Thank you Demon. Thank you so much." I smiled kindly at him, and bowing once more, I nudged Flicka towards the stream. I looked over my shoulder many times as I led the little filly to the stream to look at the stallion.

Flicka
I nickered to the filly. It hurt, but I was grateful for her company. I looked up at the large stallion, my eyes curious despite the blurry film in front of them. I nickered to the stallion my thanks, then leaning against Clocks again, I followed the older mare towards the stream.

Freedom
That was when I noticed Flicka. Throwing my head up, I called to my little half-sister. I pranced after Dance, nudged her rump and looked down at my little sister, nipping her neck so softly it was like a little nudge, even though it nearly knocked her over. I snort softly, noticing her weakness. "Poor girl." I whisper, then turn to the filly. "This is Flicka, my half-sister. Her mother was one of three who disappeared with Flare days ago."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:42 pm

"Oh im sorry,i never nknew my dam and sire either so i sort of know how you feel and Im the Last Dance or Dance for short while thats my Big brother Demon"Dance replied and smiled at them kindly as she nuged her head over her shoulder as a motion towards Her brother and bobebd her head following Flicka just to make sure she was okay.

I nodded and smield back "No thanks needed im glad to help"i said and bowed my head as well.I kept watching her calmly as she wondered off and perked my ears whinning for dance not to wander to far away.I knew sooner or later soemthing was bond to happenj and i had to be alert and ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Clocks
As the little concession reached the bank of the river, Flicka collapsed, breathing hard. I nudged her anxiously, making sure she was okay, before a grabbed some of the lush Spring grass in my mouth and took it to the river, letting the water soften the blades of grass. Clocks then looked at the filly. "Oh, it's a pleasure, Dance. I am sorry you don't know about your parents. That must be hard. I am Watch Me Go, or Clocks. This is Flicka Gone Wild, or Flicka, and that is Wild Freedom, or Freedom." I took a big lungful of air after nodding to the horses, and me, as I introduced us. " We are all half-sisters and brothers, but Flicka and I are full sisters."

Flicka
I watched Clocks with half-closed eyes, watch her pick up the grass, water it down, then tread on it, so it was a sort of mush. It looked absolutely disgusting, but I stood up anyway, more for the others than for me, and picked up a mouthful of the green mush. It tasted okay, not as good as my mother's milk, but it would do. For now.

Freedom I watched my sisters with wide eyes, trying to take everything in at once. I always kept close to Dance's side, and picked up a couple of mouthfuls of grass now and then. I neighed with joy as Flicka ate, but I could see through her poker face. I knew she was only doing it for Clocks, and that upset me, but what could I do? I smiled at Dance as Clocks introduced us all.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:16 pm

"oh im alright,i never new them much so i wasent attatched like demon and by the way i can see you dont very much like the grass,nither did i but i do know a very nice mare who can offer some milk,she's always kind to use foals"Dance said eagerly as she bobbed her small head and smiled kindly.She liked the company of the others it was very soothing.

i watched the small group and smield slightly as i lifted my head up towards an apple tree and reared,grabbing an apple between my jaws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Clocks
From my peripheral vision, I saw Demon rear gracefully and grab an apple. As he was just reaching up, the sun had beat down upon him, alighting his coat. It took my breath away. I had to look away, then back to the little filly so I didn't get starstruck again by the stallion's unconscious beauty and grace. "That would be excellent, thank you so much, Dance." I said eagerly, not missing that the filly was talking to Flicka.

Flicka
I looked at the filly gratefully, managing a weak smile. I got up to my feet after another mouthful, already feeling a little stronger, and lent heavily of Freedom. "She's a keeper." I whispered softly, as that was all I could manage at the moment.

Freedom
I laughed softly, nibbling Flicka's mane affectionately, then looked at Dance. "That would be great. Thanks." I smiled warmly at the filly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:31 am

I smiled kindly in return "no problem i always like helpping others when i could"Dance said as she perked her ears forward and started to lead to way.It wasent far and the mare always stayed in this meadow.Once i saw her i nickered and giggled when she nibbled my mane playfully."Sun this is Flicka,freedom and Clocks.....This is Sun"She said returning her gaze to the threeo when she said sun then back to sun it was."Flicka is very weak and in dire need of milk will it be alright if she could drink from you?"i asked pleadiingly with puppy eyes.

Sun laughed softly and smiled kindly at the other "Nice to meet you and sure i dont mind"She said swishing her tail calmly.

I munched the apple eating it away till theres was only the core.I shoke my mane and snorted before wlaking towards dance and the others with a smile.Once close i nuzzled dance on her side and threw my head up "Yes thanks again Sun,it would help alot"i said in gratitude she would give the filly milk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:48 am

Clocks
I smiled at the older mare and bowed. "Thank you dearly, O Dear Sun. I really appreciate it."

Flicka
I looked up at the old mare with grateful, empty eyes. I missed my Dam dearly, and I knew that Clocks did too. I also missed Flare. Clocks was nearly looking as bad as me now, and I knew that when I was better, she would search the whole lands for the missing horses. I sighed and stumbled over to the mare, and took a long drink, feeling the warm milk trickle down my throat. My legs stopped shaking nearly at once, and my tail swished happily.

Freedom
I stood back, watching from the sidelines. For some reason, I felt slightly rejected, left out. I sighed and took a mouthful of grass, watching with dull eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:53 am

"We must go dance,you need to go back to the hiding spot while i search the rest of the night for the missing horses"I muttered softly in her ear and looekd abck at the other "Well we would like to stay and all but we must go,i bid you farwell and good heath,i also look forward to seeing you all again Dance and i always come here so feel free to visit."i said to them and smiled before wlaking towards the shadows in the woods.

Dance smield and nuzzled clock's and flicka's shoulders before going over to Freedom and nibbling on his mane playfully with a soft muzzle to him as well before going after Demon "Bye i hope to see you again!"She yelled and giggled softly with perked ears.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:09 am

Clocks
I watched them go with sad eyes and perked ears, then turned to Flicka. "Go," She said, "I will stay with Sun and Freedom." She said, rubbing her muzzle on my shoulder. She still looked so fragile, but you could tell that she was stronger. "Bye, Flicka. Take care of yourself, and of Freedom." I turned and galloped after Demon and Dance without a backwards glance.

Flicka
I watched Clocks go with sadness in my eyes. I would miss her, but if she and Demon found Flare and my mother, I would be happy. Who knows? Clocks looked like she's enjoy the company of Demon. I lay down on the ground and close my eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

Freedom
I watched them go, my head low. I looked at the sleeping Flicka and then Sun. Sighing, I turned silently and walked towards the river, standing in the cool water and looking up at the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:11 am

Dance stopped "Wait they can hide with me!"She said and galloped back,passing clocks as she went which made her slightly confused "Hey if you two want you can come to a place i hide in while demon is gone,its a nice spot and sun always comes to"She said eagerly as she waited and perked her ears hopefully.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes playfully as i stopped and waited for dance to come back.I dident mind that she had some foals to play with and im sure they all would be safe in where i hide dance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:28 am

Clocks
I watched as the filly raced past me, lifting my mane from my neck. I shrugged as I slowed to a steady canter and cantered up to Demon. "I want to come." I said softly, looking down. I felt shy and embarrassed, but I needed to know that the missing horses were safe, and I wanted to do my part. I also felt embarrassed because I was starting to like Demon... Too much.

Flicka
I raised my ears, even though I was still half asleep. Why was their suddenly thundering hoof beats, light and quick, coming towards me? Why was Dance's voice floating to me on the wind? They had gone, hadn't they? I blinked, trying to make out the shapes in the darkness. I quickly got to my feet and looked at Dance, then around for Freedom.

Freedom
I walked towards Flicka and Dance and smiled at the fillies. "I think we have a choice, Little Girl." I smiled as Flicka's ears pricked at the name I had given to her when she was born. "How about it?" The filly smiled, for the first time in a long time and nodded. "Come on then!" And I led the fillies a dance.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:36 am

Dance almost jumpepd out of joy as she smield "YAY!"She giggled and turned around to trot after where demon and clocks had gone with sun following them.

i stopped and stared at Clocks curiously with my ears perked up "Alright but you will needed to do as i say"I muttered slowly as it was for her won safety.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:47 am

Clocks
I looked up, my eyes hopeful. "Really? I can come!" I breathed. I beamed, then nodded seriously. "I promise."

Flicka
I was able to keep up a wobbly jog. I laughed a couple of times as Freedom raced ahead, tripped, then went slower until Dance passed him. He kept up that same routine for a couple of times before he slowed down to match my pace.

Freedom
I was so happy. I was staying with my half-sister and favourite filly... out of the two I had met... Flicka and Dance. I was beaming happily as I kept pace with Flicka, making sure she was okay every few paces until we reached the stallion and Clocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Promises //NOT DONE//   Broken Promises //NOT DONE// Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Promises //NOT DONE//
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: