.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Wild at heart..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Wild at heart.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 pm

I slide to a stop as i perked my ears to hear the call alittle better and slowly smiled to myself at the sound.It faded just as quick as it had come and i moved towards where the sound had came from.

Demon slowly stopepd as he no longer heard someone following him and tilted his head confused when he looked over at soul.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Full name.:. Flying High
Nickname.:. Fly
Age.:. 6 years
Gender.:. Stag
Breed.:. Oldenburg
Coat colour.:. Brindle
Mane colour.:. Bay
Tail colour.:. Bay
Hoof colour.:. Brownish?
Eye colour.:. Grey
Facial markings.:. See pic
Leg markings.:. See pic
Body markings.:. See pic
Rank.:. I don't know, really. Loner?
Other.:. Nothing
Extra.:. Nothing
Picture.:. Wild at heart.. - Page 2 Pic08ClevelandBayStallionSouthbrookStud
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:26 pm

(im taking demon out so its even xD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:10 am

Auds perched lightly into the cool air, not wanting to get out, as she headed deeper into the middle, her hooves did not breach the ground bu 3 inches. The deepest it could get. A sigh of relief and a huff of steam to clear her lungs, her orbs watching the surrounding area, hooves pattered in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:14 am

I silently hide behind a oak tree and watched her curiously,my body turned side ways as my tail flicked back and forth while my ears perk up and tilted my head to stare at her,my golden orbs holding curiousity and admiration as i watched.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 am

(Just one question Wolves.. Who is Soul talking about? =D)

I sigh as I lay my head gently and close my eyes, listening to all the sounds around me. I snort softly and blinked a few times to rid myself of a pesky fly then shook, shaking the sand, dust and burrs out of my coat. I shiver deicately and raise to my feet gracefully, leaning heavily against a tree once more.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:27 am

(Vyrisses mare xD lol)

After awhile i sighed softly and turned away slowly wing off.I new my chances where slim with anything these days and that its hard to find the right mare.I dident dewell on the fact i was alone and matless i tried my best not to let it bother me as i traveled alone but at times it did come up and the pain was unbarable.I hated feeling it but it dident last for long as it just numbly washes away as quick as it comes.

Last edited by Edward on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more text hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:10 am

(Lolz... I knew that... -Looks away-)

I raise my head, blinking a few times as the sun glared into my deep ember eyes. I shake my head slowly as a handsome stallion, in fact, the same one I had seen before. I sigh, looking away into the sunset before back to the stallion. He looked... upset. My eyes narrowed and I took a small step forward. Should I go and say hi, or stay here? I eye him, studying his frame with appraising eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:34 pm

My nostrils flared steam as I escaped the warmth, shaking my coat before it freezed. My auds perked lightly, seeing the brute that was a startling sound from before. My hooves prodded gently, the steam oblivious and emmiting from my frame. Stood careful, I walked a foot away but, from the momrnt, beside him. I looked at him carefully. You ok? my voice was gentle, quiet, cracked.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:00 am

I jumpped starled be how quick she came up to me and side stepped,my movements suprised and jerky.I titled my head to stare at her and perked my ears up to hear her quiet voice."Yes im fine"i told her in a calm and queit tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:02 pm

You seem upset. I replied to him. I side stepped a little to give him his space. My frame dripping with water. I snorted quietly at the drops that entered my nostrils. I sighed quietley, eyeing the song of doves in the horizon, flowing in the snow, their eyes crystal blue. I shook with being cold quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:40 pm

"nothing is what it seems to be"i said as i stared at her with a curious gaze but distant.One of my ears lieing against my skull calmly and the other perked up to hear."just thinking is all"i muttered as my gaze broke from hers and lifted to the blue sky above.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:55 pm

[Le bump]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:23 am

(im waiting for you to reply O.o)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:59 pm

[I'm waiting for lily lol]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:30 am

(-Magically appears on horsey- Are you? Okay... I'll reply. =D)

I lifted my offside forefoot for the next step when my ears swivelled around to the side. My eyes followed a second later to see the mare come forth and approach the stallion. I stop and flare my nostrils. The wind was blowing on my nearside, so I travelled to the scents came to me on the breeze. I hadn't seen either horses before. I must have glanced over them once or twice in the paddock, but no more than that. I hid in the shadows, watching, listening, sensing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:53 am

I sighed, looking away, shkaing the rest of the dew melting off my cold coat.
[short, veery! Sorry D:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild at heart..   Wild at heart.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild at heart..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2