.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Ace walked back to his room and threw himself to his bed and layed there for a few moments. He then decided to get up and paced around his room. What was he going to do now? So many things to do.....hmmmmm.....Ace walked over to his roll-top and reached for the activity guide. He started to look over it, golfing, rock climbing, a varitey of classes, swimming, and many other things to do. Ace sighed and threw the pamphlet across the room.

Ace went and found a quarter and decided that it was either he going to swim or go rock climbing. He placed it on his thumb and flipped. He was going swimming. He quickly changed out of his pj pants and into some trunks. Ace felt that he was in even less real clothing than he was eariler....oh well. He grabbed his towel and started heading to a map. He didn't know where the pool was.

swim trunks!!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:25 pm

I had my choice, between 5 different pools, but i still headed towards the elevator to the top floor, which i personally liked best, i stopped infront of the elevator pushing the button atleast a million times, still no doors opened, i growled and quickly sprinted towards the stairs and took them two at a time, quickly getting to the top floor, i stripped down so i was only in my white bikini, i walked over to the water and positioned myself, lifting my hands up and then jumping, diving into the water, my body perfectly slicing it. Hardly a splash.

Bikini
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:53 am

Ace quickly found a map and took a look. There were 5 pools all together. 5 pools? Where to begin? Well his mom always said work your way from top to bottom, so he decided to start with the pool on the top floor.

He race over to the elevator with his rubber ducky towel and hit the button once and waited. It finally came after a couple minutes. Ace started to notice that the elevator service here was either really great or really not.

Ace stepped into the green velvet elevator, the velvet felt really nice against his bear feet, and he pressed the button for the top floor. As the elevator raised, people came in and out. He finally reached the top floor after about 5 minutes of torture from the little kids screaming, young couples madly kissing in the elevators, and old people complaining about the kids and the couples. Luckily they all got out by the fourth floor.

Ace stepped out relieved and surprised. He didn't expect to see Julia so soon but that didn't bother him at all. He found an random white chair and threw his towel over it and decided to jump in.....with a cannibal. He took a few steps back, ran to the pool's edge, and jumped yelling "Jeranimo!".
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:03 pm

I had surfaced by that time and had caught a glimpse of Ace, then i turned in the water just soon enough to see him jump, i smiled and quickly dove under swimming away, avoiding the splash that he would cause when he hit. I laughed internally.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:05 am

He had splashed into the cooling waters of the luxurious pool. He stayed in the cannibal position under water for a few seconds then surfaced. He shook his head wildly and rubbed his eyes clearing the water away. He looked over and notice Julia had swam away. Darn I didn't get her!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:21 am

I surfaced and laughed as i looked at him. "Missed me," i taunted batting my eyelashes inosently and playfully. I looked around then i floated onto my back and started splashing my legs in the water causing large splashed of water to spring through the air towards him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Ace raised his fore arm in defense against Julia's splash. "Ahhhh...stop that!" he then used his other arm to splash her back but wasn't doing so well.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:29 pm

I laughed out loud and finally stopped splashing him, my arm covering my face to avoid the splashes, "Then you've gotta stop!" I laughed and swam away from him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 pm

"Okay okay!" Ace stop his splashing and lowered his arm. "So what are you doing up here, didn't expect to see you so soon."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:48 am

"This is my favorite spot to come and swim, theres usually no one around, but now thanks to you the peace has been broken." I added the laste part with a teasing smile and my eyes glittered in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:18 am

Ace snickered. "Well excuse me! I was just trying to have a little fun here."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 am

"Oohh... You want fun do ya?" I gigled mischieviously and swam below the water, and towards him, then i came up behind him, my hands tickling his side, most men weren't ticklish, but there might be a chance this one was, afterall, he read romance.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:50 am

Ace's face scrunched up, he was trying not to laugh. Unfortunately for Ace he wasn't tickled very much as a kid so thus he's still very ticklish. His hands jerked uncontrollably. After what seemed like an eternity of torture he laughed out loud, like REALLY loud. He started to tell her stop but it wasn't very audible due to the fact that he couldn't stop laughing and clenching his sides.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:56 am

I giggled then laid off and swam back a little. "Man, you are ticklish," I laughed out loud and watched him, his face red as a beet. I floated ontop of the water and pushe dmy hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:27 am

(Permission for adding a twist, Dani?)

Ace huffed. "Darn you for finding my weakness. Now to find yours." Ace stood there and thought for moment.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:33 pm

(Go ahead, Smile)

I giggled gently. "I bet you can't find it." I dared him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Ace started to swim over to Julia to see if she was ticklish then the elevator opened and young boy, about 12 years old, came out gasping for air. Ace stopped swimming over and look at the young man, he looks like this! (and he's wearing that outfit too.) Ace raised his eyebrow and then spoke.

"Hey! What's up dude?"The boy finally caught most of his breath and gave grave news.

"There's......there's been a murder in the dinning hall." Ace's face expression went from wonderous to shock, a murder on the cruise, great! Just peachy.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:24 pm

I frooze up, and slowly swam to the side of the pool. "A...what... Who..?" I choked out and was quite spechless, my facial expression fearful. I looked at the boy and tilted my head, either this was real or it was a practical joke.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:52 pm

"I don't know who was murdered or anything. What I just said was all I know. The Captain of the ship has asked everyone to go back to their rooms until further notice and he is very sorry. Well I gotta get going, so many other people to go warn." with that the little boy went off and down the elevator. Ace swam next to Julia and gave her a suspicious look.

"That's weird and slightly creepy, well we better go back to our rooms. Do you have text?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:00 pm

"Y..yeah.." I said with slight dificulty after shock. I was really nervous of staying alone in my room, it was so big..and empty, and if i was not mistaken i had forgot to lock it when i got uot this morning, EEEEP, what if he's in my room???
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:12 pm

"You wanna text each other or something? Want me to walk you to your room?" Ace had gotten out of the pool and grabbed his towel and started to dry off. He didn't want to leave Julia by her self, what if the murder was still on board and still going after people? He sighed, he didn't want to be alone himself, even though he wasn't showing it he was scared to death.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:37 pm

I nodded quickly, and quickly got out of the pool getting my white towel and quickly drying myself off, then i looked around out of nervousness and ten slipped my dress on. (Lets say she's wearing a white dress instead of sweatshirt and jeans? kay too lazy. lol) Not minding if it got wet. Then i walked over to Ace, shifting my weight then noticing his ducky towel. "Oooh Nice.... " I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:47 pm

"What?" Ace asked as he wrapped his towel around his neck causally. He Then got a napkin and a pen from a nearby table and wrote his number on it and handed it to Julia. He noticed that she was wearing a white dress and when white apparel get white......it becomes transparent.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:12 pm

I followed his gaze to my dress, it id knida look odd, but everyone could tell it was her bikini beneath. I took the napkin and smiled. "Thanks." I said, then i motioned to his towel. "I ment...nice ducky towel." And giggled.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 pm

"Hey know what, I love this towel! I've had since I was like 5." Ace walked towards the elevators. He was hoping that this was all a practical joke that some kids were playing but he had a feeling it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: