.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Ace could fall asleep here with Julia laying beside him. He felt so serene here with the warm breeze and waves playing together. He breathed deeply in and out inhaling the salty air. He was glad he stayed here instead of going home to where he would just have to find a new job. He could pretend that everything is okay for a while. Just lay there.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:31 pm

I stayed silent for a few seconds, my hand traveling from my hand to his. I bit my lip, feeling really shy. I slowly reached forward and clasped his hand in mine. How long I had been wanting to do that! But I have to say.. I wanted to kiss him more than anything. My heart did a little somersault, and I felt butterflies. He shared the same feeling! I felt so excited I had to bite my lip to hold back my happy smile.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:40 pm

A warm hand had come upon his and he closed it as if he had just captured a small animal. Though he didn't hold hard but it was still a firm grip, he didn't want her to go. His heart was starting to race, if someone were to put a hand over it they would feel that it was thumping rather strongly. He looked over at her seeing that she was biting her lip, was she nervous?

He contemplated for a moment whether or not to ask but decided to anyway. He leaned into her ear and whispered "Are you feeling nervous?".
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:50 pm

I noticed him noticing that I seemed nervous. I immediately relaxed, somewhat and looked over at him, he leaned forward and whispered in my ear. His warm breath tickled my ear making me giggle a little. Then I half nodded and shook my head. I wasn't sure what i was feeling too tell the truth, this was all.. New.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:00 pm

He gave small giggle to accompany hers. She had the cutest giggle he has ever heard. He saw her nod and assured her. "Well you shouldn't be, you're with me." A small kiss escaped from his lips and onto her rosy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 pm

I laughed gently and nodded. Then I sat up and looked around, the sun felt so good. I lifted his hand up and played absently with his fingers, interweaving my fingers with his and unweaving them. I smiled and ran my index finger along the outline of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Ace continued to lay down and let her play with his fingers. He felt so good and so refreshed. He closed his eyes and day dreamed about him and Julia walking along the beach and into the sun set. He eventually fell asleep his hand going limp.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:10 pm

I smiled lightly and continued caressing his hand. I placed a gentle kiss on his hand before placing it gently on his chest. I smiled down at his peaceful face. Wow, amazing we had only met about.. 3 four days ago.. I think. I sighed and laid down beside him, kissing his cheek quickly then letting my eyes drift shut.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:24 pm

(I think we can safely say a month remember you were kidnapped.)

A cold breeze had woken up Ace. His opened and he saw that he sky was no long a light blue, it was now indigo. At first this didn't register to him as that it was getting dark but the it hit him. He cursed under breath, they had to be back in a little bit. He looked to Julia that was beside, sleeping ever so peacefully. He really didn't want to wake her up but the ship was going to leave them if they didn't come back soon. He sat up and gave her a firm shake.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:28 pm

I was shaken from my peaceful sleep. Looking around at the darkening sky. "Oh crap.." I murmured as everything registered. "We better go!" I sighed and leaned up, looking at him and smiling gently. I leaned forward really quick and planted a short kiss on his cheek, then jumped up, yawning a bit and stretching my cramped limbs.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Another surpirse kiss, she was sneaky. He sat there for a moment stupidfied and then got up to gather his things quickly. He looked at her and waited until she was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 pm

I laughed at his goofy expression. I stood also and grabbed all my things, looking over at hi, "Ready?" I asked as I began to walk slowly in the sand. I looked around, we had missed the sunset, I frowned sadly.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:57 pm

"Yeah." He went up to her and snatched her hand. He looked at her and couldn't get over what had happened today. This had to be one of the best days of his life. He was totally falling for this girl, he never thought he would date again after the high school incident. It was nothing major except he was utterly embarrassed when his girlfriend had dumped him for this brainless guy.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 am

I smiled and squeezed his hand a little. I walked silently, my hand in his. It felt secure.. No.. I felt secure, and safe. And I just wanted this to last forever. I didn't know what to say, what was there to say? I bit my lip was I thought smiling lightly.
(sorry it's short :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 am

(It's fine. Wanna just say they just got to the boat?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 am

(yeah)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: