.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 pm

He grabbed the other pillow that was sitting on his bed and tucked it behind his head. Now he could see Julia a lot better. "The ceiling." he joked. He weaved his hands together on his stomach and smiled a little bit. He decided that he would talked for a little bit and then go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 am

"Hardy har har, besides that!" I laughed adn threw a pillow at his face, then leaned back on my elbows and starign at the cieling, Hmm.. Interesting I had never noticed the design of a rabbit in the texture before. OK random, back to normal thoughts now.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 am

"Well...not a whole lot. Just sitting here talking to you, enjoying the company." a pillow was then flung onto his face. "What was that for?" His voice was muffled so it was a bit hard to understand him. He immediately remove the white cloud off his face and threw it back at her while she was staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:16 pm

I giggled and ducked as the pillow was chucked back at my face. "I don't know..!!" I laughed gently and then put the pillow behind my head and leaned back onto it. "Ah... Thats nice." I smiled lightly and looked around me, nothing had changed in the short time I was away.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Ace laughed along with her, it was so nice to have her back. Though he knew that she probably needed to go back to her own hotel room, the cruise line had cleaned it up very well since she was gone, he was still thankful for having her here. It had been very lonesome just sitting in here reading, hoping that Julia was okay.

"Hm, what's nice?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 am

I felt my cheeks turn red as I turned my head away from him. "To know that someone enjoys my company. That i'm not entirely boring!" I added the last part to make it sound light and joking, but it really is nice to know people enjoy your company once in a while. I smiled lightly when my cheeks calmed and looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Ace could see that she was blushing a bit. He laughed lightly, she was sort of cute when she blushed. "Ah, I see. Well who wouldn't enjoy your company?" He readjusted himself on his bed.

(Wait is she on her bed or is she standing up?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 am

(On her bed)

I laughed gently and bit my lip. "I don't know.." I shrugged a bit and looked up at the cieling once again, thinking random thoughts as I let my eyes drift close finally noticing how tired I really was, it had to be close to around 4 AM right now, and I hadn't gotten even a blink of sleep. I tried to hide the yawn that pertruded my lips but it was sorta impossible.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:52 pm

"Well I plan on going to sleep here soon. See you in the morning." he gave her a smile and went to go brush his teeth, put on his pajamas, etc. He walked back to his bed, lifted the covers, and flopped in, his face being covered by pillow. He lifted his head once more.

"Well goodnight."

(Want to skip to the morning after your next post?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 pm

(Yuppers)

After he was out I did the exact same thing, I went and brushed my teeh, hair, washed my face, etc. Then was in bed getting myself comfortable within 10 minutes. "G'Night." I said and smiled then closed my eyes and was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Ace slept well that night, in fact he slept so well that he didn't wake up till noon. His hair in a mess, he lift his head to see the time, not caring that much he went back to sleep. His dreams had been filled with cheezy romance scenes of Julia slowly running back to him while in a white ruffled dress and him in some type of tux.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:20 pm

(oh gosh. hahaha. Someones in loooooooovvveeeeee. Hahahahah!!!!!)

I slept like a dead person, I didn't wake untill about 1:30 PM. My hair was a mess, it had manged to slip out of the tie ponytail and was just this big... MESS! I groaned sleepily and reached over to the nightstand, turning the clock to face me, not fazed by the time. I yawned and sat up rubbing the sleep from my hazy eyes. I glanced over at Ace, then as quietly as I could I kicked off my covers and tiptoed to the bathroom. I quickly ran a brush through my hair, pulled it back into a ponytail, then quickly changed into some denim shorts, a tank, and some flip flops,(this outfit) I walked, eh, stumbled over to the round window on the right side of the room. I stood on my tiptoes to peak out, the window was just above the water, and I could see dolphins splashing around in the distance. I smiled, then looked around my stomach growled anouncing it was about time I ate something.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 pm

(Haha, he just thinks she's cute and he's glad he has company again.)

Ace turned over in the bed, his mouth wide open. He breathed deeply as if he was snoring, but of course he wasn't actually. He was starting to slowly wake up, hearing the quiet noises that Julia was making. He knew that she trying not wake him up. He turned once again he face now covered in the softness of the pillow, he groaned a bit.

Perhaps he should get up soon and go get his fill, but he was too lazy at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:18 pm

I heard Ace shift as he slept. I turned and faced him, giggling silently at his mouth that was wide open, my body convulsing with laughter, I clamped a hand over my mouth silently running to the door, I opened it and slid out letting my laughter tumble out of my mouth all at once when I was a safe distance away.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:26 am

He sifted once again but then decided to actually get up and do something. He pushed the covers away and swung his feet onto the carpeted floor which caused him to sit up. He stared at the floor for a few moments, his toes enjoying the feel of the fuzzy carpet. He took a deep breath and exhale slowly, he knew he had to stand sometime.

He pushed himself up and stumbled to the bathroom. Man, he felt like crap, he guessed he slept for too long. After drying his hands he took out some blue jeans and a random t-shirt to put on. While he dressing, he thought about this whole trip. He liked it but not at the same time. Sure he met Julia but the murder....the kidnapping....was it worth staying on this cruise?

Yeah sure it was free but Ace was afraid that it may cost him his life. What if someone plated a bomb on the ship next? He put his palm over his face and closed his eyes. There were so many things that could happen. He probably was just exaggerating but still.....he was seriously thinking about just going home.

Sure his life isn't that exciting, he wakes up, he goes to work, chats with his buddies for a bit, goes home, fixes dinner, maybe go out or watch a movie, and then goes to sleep but heck at least his life wasn't on the line all the time. At home he could actually sleep without having to worry about having a friend die, or being killed.

He tied his shoes and decided that it was breakfast time. He walked up to the door, he was still trying to wake fully, and put his hand on the door knob. Ace looked sadly and worriedly at the golden knob and sighed. Time to put on a show for everyone so no one looks at him funny or worries about him, especially Julia.

He forced a smile and lifted his head, hopefully no one would know that he's faking. Though then again most people wouldn't care too much and would go about their lives as if nothing ever happened, as if no one ever died on this very ship. It made Ace sort of sad, well it's not if he wanted everyone on the ship crying their eyes out or anything like that but maybe a little sadness would be more humane, more normal.

He turned the door knob and stepped out, the orange yellow lights blaring in his eye sight. He backed away a bit and while squinting he shut and locked the door behind him. As Ace walked down to the Dining Hall he continued to open and close his eyes, eventually getting used to the light.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 pm

I spotted Ace coming out the door and skipped over to him. "Hiya!" I said happily, still giggling. I nudged him a bit. "Sleep well?" I asked laughing and titled my head lookign up at him with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:07 am

Ace smiled back at her, she seemed to be in a good mood. "Hey, good morn- er I mean good afternoon." he chuckled a bit and nudged back. "Oh yeah slept good, well at least better than I what had been sleeping for the past while. Anyway how about you, did you sleep well?" he casually put a hand in one of his pockets and continued to slowly walk forward. Luckily for Ace he didn't have to fake so much around Julia, so laughing and acting as if nothing ever happened wasn't as difficult.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:02 pm

I laughed and walked along beside him. "Yup, slept just fine." I smiled, my eyes glittering in the lights overhead. "Lets get up to some fresh air, I'm feeling claustrophobic!" I said biting my lip, it was kinda cramped down here with no fresh air. I quickened my pace and grabbed his arm, making him tag along. I smiled at him then continued to walk the elevator a short distance ahead.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 am

"Good to hear." he returned her a smile. "Well I was going to get something to eat but I guess I'll go up with you now and eat later, not too hungry right now anyway and I bet the dining hall is cramped. You get claustrophobic? Well then again who wouldn't right now?" He allowed her to grabbed his and followed obediently.

Should he tell her that he's thinking about leaving? How would she react? Would she be freaking out telling him not to or would she say okay....was she thinking about leaving herself?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 pm

As I pulled him into the elevator, I punched in the number or the floor and let my gaze wander over to him. I til;ted my head and looked at him curiously. "Something wrong?" I asked staring at his thoughtful face for a moment, wondering what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:24 am

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her. He sighed, man she was good. He didn't exactly know how to reply to her question. Should he tell her the truth or should he just say nothing? Well he had to make up his mind soon or else if he did decide to say 'nothing', she would know that he was lying. He gave her smile and a what are you talking about look.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking that's all."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:30 am

I shrugged. "Pshhh. Fine be like that. Don't tell me." I teased, and laughed. The doors opened on the deck where the buffet breakfast was set up, everyone thought it would be nice to eat outside in the sun for a change so they brught tables and chairs out and a buffet table. I smiled, the smell of fresh fruits drifting towards us.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:41 am

He laughed along with her. "Fine I will!" He would have to tell eventually but right now didn't seem like the right time to do so. He would probably spill the news later on tonight when they were back at the room. For now however was the time where he would enjoy himself and eat something. His stomach growled loudly and the a little pain crept into his senses.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:44 am

"Someones hungry!" I laughed and walked forward towards the food. My stomach growled too. I giggled and got in line grabbing a plate and a fork. Some fruit salad sounded pretty good right now. I got some blueberries, some strawberries, melon, orange, peach, and every other type of fruit they had, it was delicious, to drink I got some watermelon juice (it's reeaallllyyy good) and then looked at Ace then motioned to an empty table and wandered over, I sat down and wondered if I should wait till Ace got there to start eating.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:09 am

Ace got in line after Julia, his mouth started to water from all the delicious food that was just calling to him to eat them. If no one else was around he would of just jump, dived in, and goggle up all the food but he some how managed to control himself. He grabbed a plate and fork, hm what to eat, what to eat? He started off with getting some fresh fruit salad, then on to the pastries, ice cream, and drinks. By the time he got all of his food his plate was just over filling.

He got Julia's motion and then sat down. He smiled at her. "Well let's dig in shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: