.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Oak down High - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Oak down High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Oak down High - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:12 am

Shane rolled his eyes playfully. "You're good..." He said, then kicked himself directly into a gallop. Pieces of the grass land flew back in chunks, landing a good distance away from where they once were, and his hooves pounded on the soft ground.
".. But not good enough." He added and pinned his ears back competitively, he came up beside Pepper, but decided to stay just there. Right next to her..
His head bobbed up and down with the beat of his gallop, and he occasionally looked over to her. What a girl.. He thought, then gave himself a mental head-slap for sounding so cheesy. Even though nobody heard him say it, he felt embarrassed.
But it couldn't be more true... She was pretty damn amazing. And for once, he didn't have to hide in front of his significant other. Didn't have to pretend he was normal. He only had to be himself, and that was all.
His ears returned to facing forward and he slowed down. The mall was in sight over a wall of bushes, and two horses running free near it was bound to be noticed.
He went from gallop, to canter for a few paces, then into a trot. Once at the trot, he morphed human again. His hands weren't on the ground when he was human again, but he was leaning down in an almost awkward position. Immediately, he stood up straight and stretched his back. "That's never easy to get used to," He chucked in a low voice, referring to the numbness he would always fell after morphing into an animal, or back to human.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:19 am

I laughed and bobbed my head along with him, making my hooves fall at the same timing with his. I then noticed we were very near the mall. I reared up and morphed. I had to admit I must have looked really funny, standing on my tip toes and with my arms int he air like some sort of crazy person. I felt a little dizzy and shook my head a bit, then I stood up straight and walked over to Shane, playfully poking his side. "Let's go! I'm treating to ice cream!" I said and reached confidently for his hand.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

Shane shook his head as he took her hand. "I don't think so," He disagreed playfully with a smirk, his bushy eyebrows lifted. He gave her a poke in the rib with his free hand. "I told you, I have more than enough money to spare... Everything is on me." His brown eyes were lit up as he interlaced his fingers with her's.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:28 am

"Grrrr! Fine!" I laughed and returned the poke with my free hand. I then looked up at him, he looked happy. Well, that made me happy.. him being happy made me happy, and I guess that him and I being happy makes him happy.. and.. Oh gosh, that's confusing. IN other words;; Him being happy makes me happy.. I glanced down at our hands, a smile still pulled across my lips. Gosh I was so lucky. "What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?" I asked randomly looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:34 am

[Lawl. xD]

Shane reached his arm exaggeratively over his head and returned the poke once again, this time on the side of her head. He returned his arm to his side, and swung it back and forth, along with the one holding her hand.
"Chocolate marshmallow," He answered all too quickly, almost salivating just thinking of it. "What about you?" He asked in a pitchy voice, looking over at her with a smile that nearly reached his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:39 am

I laughed and bumped into him a little swinging our arms away as I did. I smiled and looked over at him, he answered as quickly as I asked the question. "Oh gosh that's good!!" I said licking my lips just thinking about it. "There's just soo many!" I said at last. "But I'd have to say... Rocky Road!! It's kinda like Chocolate marshmallow I guess but it has chunks of chocolate, half almonds, and little marshmallows." My mouth watered just thinking about it. That was DEFINITELY what I was getting!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:46 am

[What the heck. I clicked "Thank you" and your post turned grey!! xD]
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:48 am

Shane grinned. "Probably my second favorite," He mused, getting the urge to run into the mall as she described the delicious dairy snack. "You have a very good taste in ice cream, might I add." He said half-jokingly. They now were on the pavement, walking beside cars in the parking lot to get to the mall. It wasn't the biggest mall in the world, but it was humble, and always busy. Shane nearly knew his way around it by heart from sneaking off to it as often as he did. He guessed a lot of other students did as well.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:52 am

I grinned up at him. "I know I do.. My second favorite is sherburt.. But that can't really be included as ice cream.. Because it's not really cream. Still really good though!(It's not cream right?? O.o can't remember lol) As we began walking along the pavement, I watched as cars pulled in and out of the parking lot. I then looked back up at Shane. Fighting the urge to just stop and kiss him. I could wait till we got to the ice cream shop.. Err.. maybe! I laughed internally at my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:58 am

When they came to the glass doors at the front of the mall, they slid open for them. "Really?" He asked with narrowed eyes. "I never really knew that... My whole view on Sherbert has completely changed, thanks to you." He joked, fixing his hair a little with his free hand as they walked in the doors.
[We need some sort of drama soon. Everything is going well..... Too well. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 am

"Wait no.. Gosh I can't remember if it does or doesn't, for some reason whenever I think about Sherbet, I think about Push Pops!" I laughed lightly and walked through the doors. I looked around immediately spotting the ice cream stand on the right. I tugged his hand and sped up a bit walking towards it.
(Exactly what I was thinking!!! =P what should we do??)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:38 am

Shane allowed her to pull him by the hand, tracking only a few steps behind, though he never let go of her.
Once they got there, he caught up and looked at the menu. "Let's seee~" He goofily said, letting his voice trail off as he searched for his favorite flavor.
"Aha!" He said, finally spotting it. "Chocolate Marshmallow, right there. And it's even next to rocky road." He grinned, looking back at her. Only one person was ahead of them, and her back was facing to them. She had long, wavy brown hair with blond highlights perfectly spaced, flowing through the ocean of shiny hair. From what Joe could tell, her shirt was white. Thin, and low-cut. Her hip-hugger jeans had flashy designs on the rear, that went down her narrow legs.
Joe couldn't help but roll her eyes... Some sort of showy brat, he presumed.
He was about to look back at Pepper when he saw the mess of wavy hair turn, and the girl's perfectly tanned face appeared. She was looking over her shoulder, back at him. His eyes glazed over for a short moment, and he stepped back to put some distance between them. He hadn't noticed how close they were until her face was only a little over a foot away from his.
".. Sorry." He murmured, then forced his gaze back to Pepper. Whoa... He thought, resisting the urge to look back at the girl. He tried to look focused on Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:50 am

"Gosh you're so goofy!!" I laughed and shoved him a little. I looked at the two flavors and smiled widely. "Yummm." I noticed the girl in front of us, I didn't think too much about it until I noticed that Shane stepped back, I looked up at the girls face and saw her watching him with interest. I shifted and looked at Shane, he looked a little stunned, his eyes sort of glazed. The girl turned around and looked up at Shane with her large hazel eyes. Smiling a dazzling white smile. Oh, you've got to be kidding me. I said and rolled my eyes. She then shifted and gave me a little side glance, taking in our intertwined fingers. "Hello there..Do I.. Know you from somewhere?" She asked looking up at him, her hazel eyes seeming to melt.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:59 am

[Ohhh gosh. xD]

Shane glanced up at the girl as she spoke to him. Her perfect voice stood out from all of the sounds of everyone else in the crowd...
"Uhm, n-" His words caught in his throat. He tried to keep his cool. "No, I.. I don't think so." One of his eyes was almost twitching. He struggled to take his eyes off of her glistening hazel orbs... But finally, he managed to and looked at Pepper blankly.
"Your order, Ma'am." The dull employee said to the girl ahead of Shane and Pepper as he pushed a glass bowl of Sherbert across the counter, and Joe took advantage of it.
"Oh, look.. Your ice cream is there. Enjoy!" He slapped on a crooked smile, then looked at the menu. "We need two ice creams? A rocky road and a Chocolate Marshmallow - To go." He said quickly, waving a Ten dollar bill in the air, to be seen over the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:37 am

The girl fluttered her eyelashes a bit for good measure. Then she shook her head. "Now that you mention it maybe we don't.. but we should!" She added flirtatiously. She turned and grabbed her ice cream stepping out of the line and taking a bite. "Mmmm. So good!" She said and smiled, then looked at Shane. "By the way, I'm Miranda." She said with a flirty smile.

Right about now I'm pretty disgusted, she's such a flirt. I noticed how Shane tried to ignore her and make our order, but she went on talking. I squeezed his hand a little when the guy went to hand him his chocolate marshmallow cone. I looked at the girl and rolled my eyes visibly.

She just gave me a little devilish smile and batted her eyes at Shane again, what the hell is her problem, CAN'T SHE EVEN SEE ME?!? Helloo! We're holding hands! I could be his girlfriend or his WIFE and she wouldn't even CARE!!!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:44 am

Shane made a fist with his free hand, and his knuckles went white. "...shane..." He muttered in a very quiet voice, then threw the money at the man. "Keep the change," His voice slurred as he grabbed his ice cream cone, then released Pepper's hand so he could grab her's as well. He turned around quickly to go and keep walking with Pepper, but then realized Miranda was standing right in front of him.
He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:51 am

Gosh he seemed so tense and was moving in jerky movements. I growled internally. Miranda looked at me with a grim expression. "You deserve better company, this girl looks like she has quite the temper, being a red head and all." She said and laughed as if it was the funniest joke in the world.

I took my cone form Shane's hand and turned around stalking towards the exit, I needed to keep calm, yes i had a fiery temper and i needed to keep it tamed otherwise I might get myself into a lot of trouble. I felt bad for leaving Shane there all alone, but I just needed to get away, I really did.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 am

Shane smiled at the joke. At first it seemed as if he really thought it was funny, then his laugh slowed down and it seemed like he was only awkwardly laughing to be polite.. Then, his features sank. Though his smile still remain wide, untouched.
"Hahaha.. Ha.. Ha...... No." He said in a sarcastic voice. "You think you can just meet someone, then piss off their girlfriend, just to be alone with them?" He asked, lifting a single eyebrow and letting the other sink down. "No, wait.. Don't even answer that. You can't- shouldn't." His voice was just a little bit harsh... Any attraction he thought he felt for her was gone. Dissolved, dissipated, gone with the wind.
"Go find a guy who cares." He took his ice cream cone, and then reached forward and flipped it upside down just over her bowl. He smushed it down into the once-colorful ice cream in the bowl in her hands, that was now an ugly brown-purple color. "Oh, and.. By the way. I prefer red-heads over brunette's. Sorry."
He turned instantaneously and began jogging to catch up with Pepper, who he assumed was now outside. "Pepper?" He called in an apologetic voice.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:12 am

I was already outside and had been watching it all. My mouth was hanging open right from the point where he said 'Girlfriend' Oh my goshhhhh he considered me his girlfriend. It then hung open even wider when he smashed his ice cream into hers. I then laughed hysterically at her expression, oh that was good! I jumped when I heard Shane's voice and turned towards the opening door(is that okay? lol) I smiled and ran forward, holding my hand up for a high five. "That was AWESOME!" I said exaggerating each word and laughing.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:15 am

Shane beamed when he saw that Pepper wasn't angry at him anymore, and he jogged a little faster toward her. He ignored her hand out for the high-five, and instead wrapped his arms around her in a snug hug with even the slightest of hesitation. (*gigglesnort* Rhyme. xD) "Come on, Pepper.. you can't honestly get so fired up just because some girl flirts with me. Or at least, take it out on her and not me." He pulled his head back and looked at her with lit-eyed and lifted eyebrows. "You should have been the one to soil her ice cream!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:20 am

(Hehehe snug hug xD)

(that didn't turn out how I expected it would, roar, well we can get the drama going later, I totally forgot to make Pepper mad at Shane, but lets just say she was, but after she saw what he did she wasn't... silent xD)

I laughed lightly as I saw him speed up then was completely surprised when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight embrace. I was careful not to get ice cream on him and returned the hug. Smiling into his upper chest, yeah yeah, I'm short, barely reached his shoulder actually. "Sorry.. after all.. I am only a red head..." I said with a little laugh. "And I regret not being the one to do that.. yes.. Maybe I could have gotten some smeared on her white top.. like in the movie princess diaries or something.." I giggled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:28 am

[haha xD Okay! We'll get some drama fired up where they can use powers in some.. Dramatic way. lol]

"I tell you what," Shane said, purposefully ignoring her red-head statement. "Next time we get in a situation similar to that, you have dibs on her." He said jokingly, finally removing his arms from her. "We should probably get back to the campus.." He looked toward where they came from, then at his watch. "It's almost Five. People are gonna start wondering where we went." He pointed out, lowering his hand to his side once again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:34 am

"Sounds like a deal!" I said nodding and smiling up at him, releasing my arms around him and bring my ice cream up to my lips licking a little off. Then I glanced around Shane and saw that the girl was standing there her face red and she was with two other girls who seemed to be laughing hysterically. I giggled and noticed that Shane hadn't had a chance to eat any ice cream. "Well yeah, we should be getting back..." I said reluctantly. "Hey.. want some?" I asked offering my ice cream, it only had one lick, since I had been watching the scene and hadn't thought about ice cream.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:43 pm

"No thanks," Joe said with a grin. "Lost my appetite after seeing her face....." He paused, and looked thoughtful for a moment.
"Okay, I'm done now with the cheesy insults." His face was animated once again, and he reached out his left hand to hold her's. "Y'know, there really isn't much rush. My morphing class starts at Six-thirty... Why don't we take the long way back, through the path in the woods?" He offered kindly, his brown eyes pleading. He wasn't gonna let this moment pass that easily. No. He was gonna make it last.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:41 pm

I laughed gently and licked my ice cream again, smiling as he grasped my hand in his. "Hmm.." I said pretending to be thinking it over, then I smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "Of course!! That plan sounds perfect!" I laughed and squeezed his hand, "You lead the way." I said and shrugged with a happy grin still planted on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oak down High   Oak down High - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oak down High
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next