.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:39 pm

I stood staring up at the people that were standing on the roof. "Throw up a few more of those shingles Aspen!" My Uncle Tim called down. I nodded and stepped back, twisting to the left then flinging the shingle soaring over the edge of the roof and into my Uncles hands. "Nice throw!" He called.

"Tha-" My words were cut off as the loud roar of a motorcycle engine came into earshot. My friend Kristy caught my gaze from the corner of the house, "Thirty bucks that mister hot shot Max!" She laughed. I sighed and laughed as well. I had told her about the little encounter the day before, and she was pretty set on the fact that him and I were going to end up together. She watched too many romance movies.

I turned around just as the person pulled into the driveway on a nice looking motorcycle. The helmeted stranger looked up and a pair of familiar blue eyes met mine. Max. I held my breath as I watched him. He revved the engine and I rolled my eyes. That was so like him. I held my breath as he took his helmet off and ran his lean fingers through his hair.

"He's totally checking you out." Said a sudden voice at my side, causing my heart to leap into my chest.

"Kristy, shut up." I laughed and threw one of my gloves at her. I placed a hand on my hip and glanced back at him. He gave me one last look before continuing around the back of the house.

"That jerk, he didn't even say hi!" I complained. Kristy placed a hand on my shoulder.
"He's playing hard to get." She said matter of factly.
I rolled my eyes. "How do you know?"
"I just know okay?" She laughed.

"Well, lets just see about this." I smirked and threw her my other glove as I jogged around the back where Max was already painting. "Good morning stranger." I called as I got my own paint brush out. "Ready for war?" I teased as I pretended to roll paint down his arm.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

Female Posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:48 pm

I turned around, seeing Aspen bound around the corner, paint brush in hand. I couldn't help but grin slightly, but held my ground. Ready for war? She asked playfully, and I glanced over at her. I continued painting, raising an eyebrow. "Good morning, Aspen," I said quickly, then yanked my I-pod out of my pocket. I wasn't about ready to strike up a boring conversation about my lifeless night, and I wasn't going to listen to hers either. I unraveled the headphones, placing one in, and turning the music up all the way. I kept painting until I worked my way into the middle again, then went around the corner to get a new paint can. It was sitting on the newly built front porch, wood and all, the sawdust filling the air. I leaned down, opening the can with the handy tools, taking me a moment. "F*ck," I muttered as the task became harder.
"So you're Max," I heard a voice say faintly, and spun around. A girl stood there, young, about my age. She was pretty, curvy, nothing my taste.
"Huh?" I muttered, staring at her.
"You're Max. Aspen was telling me about me," She said quickly, smiling. "I'm Kristy. It's nice of you to volunteer, you know. And, being with Aspen. You guys, are so ... cute." She giggled, offering her hand.
I stared at it, her hand, and ignored it, raising an eyebrow, turned and finished with the paint. "Have a nice day, Kristy," I said before carrying the can to the back yard, filling up the tray. I knew I'd hurt Aspen, but I wasn't ready to let her into my life. I snuck a peek at her painting, and sighed. She was beautiful, perfect. Off limits, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 pm

I glared at his retreating back. "Oh, whatever." I muttered and began to paint. When he finally came back around I saw him peek at me, just as I peeked at him as well. Gosh, we were like tow little kids. I laughed lightly and looked back at the wall I was painting. I then looked back at him and wondered why he had greeted me so... coolly? I stopped painting and walked towards him. "What was up with that cold greeting?" I asked and crossed my arms. Careful as to not get paint on myself.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 pm

"Cold greeting?" I repeated, staring at her. I shrugged, and put the paint can down, letting it hit the ground with a thud. "I said good morning, what more do you want? You're going to be selfish now?" I asked, slightly harsh. I re-wet a normal paintbrush, going over the corners of the walls. "Just because everyone else is a slave to you, Aspen, doesn't mean I'm going to be one of them. You drive me crazy," I snarled. I refused to make nice with Aspen, especially if she thought I was just going to be all over her now. Even if I wanted to be.. but that was against the point. I couldn't have a relationship right now, it was just out of the deal. I knew what I wanted, and how to get it. I needed to get out of here, off probation. Everything would go back to normal after. I stood tall again, painting under the roof, my shirt lifting slightly. I yanked it back down again, not wanting her to think I was being rude, or showing off. I looked over at her admiringly, but made myself stop. I stared at the stucco, irritatedly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:09 pm

"Oh get off your high horse. You could have at least laughed, or said something about yesterday!" I said irritated. "You're acting as if that never happened. As if you weren't interested in me." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I was actually trying to be nice today, and all I get is a 'Goodmorning, Aspen' and you walk off!" I sighed and facepalmed myself frustrated. "Whatever." I finally stated, about to turn away.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:16 pm

I could tell she was angry. But how could she be angry? The sunlight shone perfectly, reflecting off her hair, and highlighting her gorgeous features. It made my heart stop. I dropped my paintbrush by my feet, splashing onto my boots. Her words told me no, but everything else told me yes. Do you fight that? I stepped forward, grabbing her wrists, and pulling her close. "Aspen," I whispered, letting her name just roll off my tongue. My eyes searched over her face, stopping and meting hers. "Aspen," I smiled, kissing her forehead. I pushed her bangs behind her ears, and laughed once. This was right, despite what anyone or even myself was telling my mind. It felt right, everything was fine."Good morning," I whispered, and let my lips meet hers. She tasted sweeter than I had imagined, precious, soft, unique. I let my arms lace around her waist, pulling her closer, into me, and pulled my lips away, smiling at her. Once more, I brushed her cheek with the back of my hand, then let go, laughing, and picked up my paintbrush, re-painting the spot I had missed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 pm

I was about to protest as he grabbed my arm, but soon I was pressed up against him, he said my name, then whispered it, then warm lips met my forehead and I just about melted. He pushed my bangs behind my ear and I held my breath as his face grew closer to mine. Goodmorning his whispered, then his lips met mine, gentle and soft, definitely not what I had imagined. Better. His arms fond their way around my waist. It was like someone had switched my brain off. He was kissing me? Holy crap, he was kissing me!! Before I could even gather myself and return the kiss, he just let go of me and turned back to painting. He laughed? He seriously laughed? I stood there, in a complete daze, my fingers touching my lips as I stared at him, in confusion and shock, and a whole mixture of emotions. "Uh.." I said stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 pm

I glanced over at my shoulder, at Aspen, and held in more laughs. She was touching her lips, hesitant, and let out a small breath. Uh, she said softly. I just watched her, pursing my lips, then shook my head slowly, running a hand through my hair. "Aspen, I'd like to spend more time with you, despite what my true intentions are, except, I'm not sure how well that would go over. You make me insane, more like, drive me crazy. But, if I let you into my life, I won't know how to get you back out again," I mused, flicking dry paint of the tip of my paintbrush. I sighed, and stood back, letting my paintbrush fall back into the tray. I crossed my arms and inspected my paint job. I could have done better, but I was.. er, mildly distracted. "So, tell me," I said quietly, turning towards her, and stepping closer. I was slightly taller than her, almost looming over, my face inches from her. "What's on your mind?" I grinned, foolishly, then picked a piece of her hair, and twirled it with my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:36 pm

I barely understood what he was saying. It sounded like Greek to me. I shook my head and coughed. Looking at him and biting my lip. He stepped closer to me and his face was right in front of mine, he twirled a strand of my hair in his fingers and I let out a breath that I had been holding. I then smirked at him, leaning forward and standing on my tippy toes, so my mouth was by his ear. "Remember... Two can play at this game." I said breathed and chuckled quietly, leaning back and brushing my cheek against his. Behind this act, I was going crazy, I just wanted to replay that whole moment again, and again, and again. I swallowed and my brain was busy with thoughts and emotions. Without thinking I leaned forward, pressing my lips to his once more. Common sense yelled. You've only known him a day and a half! You know nothing about him. The rest of me just followed what I wanted, and at the moment. That was kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 pm

She brushed her cheek against mine, electrifying, my whole body felt like it wanted to collapse. I felt weak in the knees when she pressed her lips to mine again. I closed my eyes, smiling against her kiss, and pulled her closer, yanking her body into mine. The summer sun had warmed her slightly, making this all the more enjoyable. Maybe if I got involved with Aspen, things wouldn't be so bad. I'd have her, after all. How bad could that be? I pulled my hands away from her waist, my fingers running through her auburn hair. Everything about her was perfect, her hair, her face, her everything. I pulled away, and smiled down at her, resting my chin on the top of her head. "You have to let me work. Or I'm going to get kicked out, babe." I whispered, chuckling slightly. I kissed her forehead, once more, then met her green eyes. They had a flash of hope, one I hadn't seen before. I bit my lip, placing my hands on either side of her face, gently on her cheeks. I kissed her again in the heat of the day, her lips perfectly parting and joining with mine, before turning back to the wall, nodding and heading around to the front of the building, Aspen still on my mind, her taste still on my tongue. Maybe I was.. being dazzled. This was not fair. I didn't come her to have a relationship. I started shaking my head, but I could see Kristy and Aspen's father working and talking away up ahead. I froze, slightly, wondering about what Kristy could be talking to him about. Suddenly, I was suspicious. Everyone was a critic, I thought quickly, narrowing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm

"Stupid work." I sighed. "Always getting in the way." I smiled as I puled closer to him, then he kissed my forehead once more and met my gaze. I smiled at him and tilted my head a little, then he placed his hands on my cheek and leaned forward, kissing me again before turning back to the wall. I huffed a complaint and blew some hair out of my face. I felt weak at the knees and couldn't exactly think straight. Was it normal to have these sort of reactions when you had only known the guy two days. I bit my lip and turned back to the wall starting to paint again.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I was soon informed that I was needed to paint the other side of the house too. Oh joy, were not my first words. In fact, my first words were, "Holy sh*t," And luckily, it was right in front of Aspen's father. In fact, he was the one I was talking to. I got off with a quick warning of my foul language, blushed, and walked off to find more paint. I stalked up the driveway to where all the paint was stacked at the end, rolling my eyes. Why did I want to be here on every scorching hot day of the summer? I know, Aspen was here, but really, I could find a girl like that anywhere, right? I wasn't so sure. I lagged my ass up, finally at the end, and grabbed a few cans of paint. I sighed and started walking back, a few cars coming up the drive towards the house to help too. I felt frustrated and anxious. How far was Aspen and I's relationship actually going to go? She couldn't possibly think it was really serious, did she? Did she know of my life's plans? I'd have to fill her in, I thought, shifting my weight easily as I reached the house once more. I filled up a paint tray, sloshing it around and sticking a roller in it, soaking it in the white paint. I stood back, glancing up at the wall, and felt immediate anger towards the house. So much work, so much time to be wasting. I just started working, instead, to get my mind off it, yanking my ipod out of my pocket and setting it on shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:26 pm

[SKIP]

I sighed as I pulled my jacket closer to my body, there was a wind blowing and it seemed to be going right through my jacket. I looked down at my bare legs that were covered in goosebumps and grumbled to myself about wearing shorts. I hadn't driven to the construction site today because it was so sunny and beautiful. Now I was regretting it, because I was the last one to finsh working, and I didn't get a ride back home. So I was stuck walking, while wearing shorts, a t-shirt and a jacket that was barely warm enough. I wondered where Max had disappeared to after the kiss. He just walked off and I didn't see him all day. I felt kind of disappointed that he had just gone off, and wondered where he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:37 pm

I revved the engine, placing the helmet over my hair, and taking off from the corner store. I had to pick up smokes, and the line up was terrible. After a long day of work, I was dying. I was buzzing down the roads, excited just to get home after this day, but as I passed the work house, which was the opposite of town than mine. I saw a seemingly familiar person walking down the road, arms crossed over her arms, the sun going down. She was wearing shorts, stupid girl. I whizzed past her, unable to put a face to the back of her body, shaking my head as I went by. But after a moment, I glanced back and noticed that it was exactly who I thought. What a coincidence. I pulled into the nearest drive way, pulling a tight curve and back out onto the road. I quickly pulled up ahead over her, and looked at her pretty face, twisted into a mask of worry, and she was clearly cold. I didn't have much for her, so I shrugged out of my leather jacket, and helmet, placing them on the back of the bike. "Get on, you shameless girl. I'm taking you home," I yelled over the engine, then smiled pleasingly at her. I winked, and revved it once, easing up. I'd have to tell her not to let her ankles touch the exhaust pipe on the motor bike, she'd burn her skin completely off. "I don't have all day. Let's go, babe,"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:00 am

I continued to walk and the loud roar of a motorcycle filled my ears. I rolled my eyes and kept walking as the jerk on the bike whizzed past me. They glanced back and took a double take. Hey I recognized that bike. They turned around and pulled up in front of me. I laughed as I saw Max's familiar face. "Oh, fine! I won't argue!" I giggled as I walked over and carefully got onto the bike behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and smiling. I glanced down at my legs and scooted the forward away from the exhaust. I knew enough about bikes to know that touching that would be very painful. "I'm ready babe." I joked back.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 am

She walked over, casually putting on the gear I was making her wear. I shrugged, and glanced at the road, pretending not to admire her as she did so. But in all honesty, I liked her almost ten times more for even putting it on. I grinned at her, and revved it again as she swooped on, her arms around my waist. I was a little excited, actually overly, her strapped in behind me, her body close to mine. I kicked off, picking up speed quickly, and thoughts rapidly flowed through my mind. I should have probably taken her home, but why do that, when I had the advantage of taking her out? I was beginning to really like Aspen, against my own will. I arched my back slightly, forcing her to hold tighter, and picked up some more speed. As we went down the road, it was quiet, the sun setting peacefully ahead. She didn't say much, and neither did I, the silence not awkward. Instead, I had thoughts of kissing her stuck on replay in my mind. I couldn't get it out. Was that a good sign? No, I think not. Soon enough, I came upon the field I had always been to when I was younger. My abandoning and abrupt father had always taken me trailing here, before there were ever pathways. In the summer, we'd come swimming, and take the dogs for long hikes. That was before his son turned into what I was now. A coward, a liar, and a drug addict. I wasn't planning on changing, but who knew? I pulled up outside the field, the familiar brown pathway on the other side of a large drainage ditch, and turned the engine off. I sighed, and hopped off the bike, offering a hand to her. "Come on, Aspen," I said, smiling pleasingly, in hope that she wouldn't throw a fit that I wasn't taking her home. She had to come along. I'd make her day.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 am

I smiled and hugged him tighter, resting my head on his back as we road along. I yawned and my eyes fluttered shut. After a few minutes I opened my eyes and noticed that I didn't recognize the road we were riding on. Maybe he was taking a longer route? We should have been at my house by now. We soon pulled up into a grassy field near the woods. I looked around confused. I too his hand to get off the bike and removed the helmet, setting it on the seat and shifting more into his jacket. "Where are we Max?" I asked curiously looking around.

[PP]
He just smirked his cute smirk and intertwined his hand with mine, tugging me towards the pathway that lead to who knows where. I rolled my eyes playfully and decided to go along with it. I knew he wasn't some crazed murderer so I didn't have to worry about that, and somehow even after knowing him a day I trusted him. Even if he was a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:15 am

I took her hand, her fingers laced with mine, her small hand so petite versus mine. I just smiled over at her, her pretty face somewhat worried, but also, calm. I led her down the path, kicking up dirt all the way, but it was dry, and serene. It was a beautiful sight, the sunset over the field. I really didn't pay much attention, nor did I care, but I was sure she did. I walked ahead over her, taking both of her hands and looking back at her. "I'm working my magic on you," I murmured, raising an eyebrow, stepping closer to break her stride. I forced her to stop, my face a few inches from hers, then I laughed and kept walking, tugging her behind. I waited till she caught up to swerve to an immediate right, walking down a smaller, but less popular pathway. I pushed a few branches out of the way for her, a few plants at our feet. Before I knew it though, we were at the all familiar pond. I laughed, and pulled her closer, into my body. "Trust me," I laughed, kissing her forehead, then stood back. I gently took my jacket off her shoulders, followed by her small thin one. I placed them on the ground, mine over hers, hoping I didn't get dirt on it or anything like that. "I used to swim here when I was little. It's warm, I promise," I laughed, taking her hand again and guiding her around it. "I don't know how you feel about water though," I mused, pushing her slightly in front of me, then laughed, hands on her shoulders. "It's not deep though," I said, quietly into her hair, gently pushing her closer to the edge. "Go," In one quick movement I gently pushed her in the more shallower part, careful not to push too hard or too quickly. She fell right into the dark water, and I laughed easily, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:38 am

I admired the beautiful sunset, and the beautiful forest as well. I giggled as he stopped and murmured in my ear. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, is that what you're trying to do?" I teased and winked at him. I blushed at the closeness then he continued to walk. I smiled and then we came to small clearing where there was a pond. He pulled me to him. "Trust me." He said. I bit my lip and he stood back, taking the jacket from my shoulders and then taking off my other jacket. I wondered what he was doing. He started talking and I listened curiously. He guided me around the pond and I was about to answer when he said he didn't know how I felt about water. But then he pushed me closer to the edge, my eyes widened. I bit my lip and he turned me towards the water, he spoke into my hair. Then all of a sudden, I was pushed into the calm water. I giggled and made sure to hold my nose when I fell in. I surfaced laughing and brushing the water out of my eyes. "Oh my gosh Max you're such an ass!!" I laughed, I had somehow expected something like this from him. But hadn't really thought about it. "Now help me out!!" I demanded, reaching my hand up.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:45 am

I watched her hit the water, and rub the water out of her eyes. I grinned at her, as she asked me to help her out. I debated it, then shrugged, laughing. I leaned down and took her hand, trying to pull her out. However, I didn't think too hard, and she yanked me in, head first. I went right under, getting water up my nose. Damn her, I thought. I re-surfaced, and stared at her, after rubbing my eyes. I ran a hand through my now somewhat wet hair, and narrowed my eyes. "You trader," I laughed, pushing her back slightly and splashing her. I waited until she cleared off her face once more, giggling, and I crossed my arms. I admired her as the sunset hit her features perfectly, her red hair shining in the light. I grabbed her hands, wet, and pulled her into my chest. I ran a hand through her hair, my fingertips winding around the tips of her hair. I leaned down and kissed her, water droplets on her lips and mine. I tasted her sweet breath, hot on mine, and I smiled into the kiss. I pulled away, kissing her forehead, holding my lips there, closing my eyes. How long would I want to stay here, with Aspen? How long would this whole affair go on for? I wasn't even sure what today would bring. I gently pushed her shoulders back, so she fell into the water, and laughed, kindly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:43 pm

I burst out into loud laughter as he hit the water. "The score is now 1, 1." I laughed. I smirked at his comment. "Karma's a b*tch." I said and splashed him back giggling. I was taken by surprise as he took my hands in his and pulled me into him, I caught my breath as he wound his fingertips around my hair, and began to lean down. Finally his lips met mine and I eagerly returned the kiss, smiling as I did. In the back of my head something was saying how this was so much like a scene from one of those cheesy romantic movies. I smirked and leaned in a little more. When he pulled back and kissed my forehead I pouted a little bit and laughed. And when I wasn't expecting it he pushed me back again and I sunk down beneath the water. I giggled as I surfaced. "Meanie!" I laughed and stuck my tongue out childishly. I swam towards him and tackled him so that I was on his back.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:52 pm

I wasn't exactly sure what I was getting myself into, what with this entire Aspen thing, but I decided I'd just have to go with it. No matter how many times my head said no, my heart just kept on saying yes. It was fine. I could dump her at the end of summer. She tackled me, and I laughed, wading down to my knees, and bringing her with me. "You're killing me, Aspen, mind, body, and soul," I muttered, laughing as my entire shirt got wet, my torso soaked up to my shoulders. Hey, she was already wet too, a little water couldn't hurt. I shook my shoulders, loosely, letting her fall back into the water, and laughed, turning towards her, standing out of the murky pond water. I grinned at her, spreading my hands and sending a huge splash her way, hesitant of splashing her too much, because God only knew I hated when I had water in my eyes. Besides, for some reason, I just didn't want to shake this girl. I didn't want her off my plate, I wanted her to stick around. At least for a while. I wasn't about to sent her storming off because I stung her eyes, or pushed her a little too hard. I could be gently. I sent another small wave towards her, childishly playing the water game. How familiar this was, from my childhood, playing with my dad. It kind of creeped me out a little. Except Aspen, who was now completely drenched, still looked pretty, happy, flawless as she sat back in the water. I was amused with this.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 pm

I rolled my eyes playfully at him and shielded my face as he splashed me. I sat back on my bottom in the shallow end of the pond and laughed, the water up to my chest and I was pretty much soaked. "Ahhhh, how am I gonna dry off?" I laughed lightly and stood up, looking down at my wet clothes. I stifled a sneeze and laughed again looking over at Max. When I looked at him I was positive that I didn't want to lose him. He was something special, he was funny, and handsome, and smart, and just plain awesome. I walked over to him and smirked as I splashed water towards him, careful not to aim at his face.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:07 pm

I cleared my throat when she asked how she was going to dry off. My mind automatically shifted to one thing, and then to another. "Uh," I started, then looked down. She splashed me, and I grinned up at her, running a hand through my damp hair. She was closer now, I could feel her warmth, even against her being cold. I bit my lip, then laughed. "Come on," I grabbed her waist quickly, and pushed her up onto the bank, all in one swift movement, then pulled myself out. It wasn't much of a pull, really, but I wanted her out before myself. I stood up, running a hand down my wet shirt, water droplets falling to the ground, and I sighed. I offered a hand to her, pulling her up to stand also, and draped an arm loosely around her waist, tugging her towards my bike. I handed her the helmet, watching until she put it on, then my leather jacket over top. That would keep her warm until we got back to my place. It strange, that I wasn't bringing her back to my house for any other reason than just to make her warm. It wasn't to rip on her, or scam her. I actually felt something for the girl. I waited till she was on the bike to hop on too, starting, revving the engine, and going back down the winding road, straight to my place. I knew my Mom wasn't home, thankfully, I wouldn't have to explain anything to her. I wasn't good with introductions. As soon as we pulled up front of my old, friendly house, I hopped off, taking her hand to do the same. "I'm in the basement," I murmured, pulling her in close to me for a moment. I reached into the pocket of my jacket, yanking out my lighter and pack of smokes. I felt almost tense, considering I hadn't smoked the entire time that I'd been working today, and I usually was a chain smoker. I lit up quickly, then took her hand, leading her towards the back door, which led to the basement, my own special place.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 pm

When we reached the house I smiled at how homey looking it was, on the outside, and the inside once we got in. I smelled the distinct smell of cigarette smoke and whirled around to face Max. "What the heck are you doing?" I asked, a little louder than I should have. I frowned at the cigarette. "You know these things cause cancer right?" I asked yanking it out of his hands. "I don't want to loose you to cancer when I just met you!!" I scolded and frowned even more. I threw the cigarette on the ground outside and stomped it with my foot. "If you're going to smoke, don't do it around me." I said a little more gently. I felt bad freaking out on him like that, I mean it was his house, and his body, he could do whatever he pleased in it. I guess I was just used to scolding people for it, because I helped get my dad of cigs as well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: