.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Vampires EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Vampires EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Vampires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:00 am

Vampires Felici12
IvyAlaineMoore

*Don't frown..You never know who's falling for your smile.*

Full Name|||Ivy Alaine Moore
Age in text|||Seventeen
Gender/Sexual Orientation|||Female, Straight (JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GATHER THAT.. xD lolz)
Personality|||AHHHHH you'll see xD
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:38 am

[LOL. Straight. I should hope so!]

Vampires 2yl01tx
"I'm here and you're there. One of us is in the wrong place." (That'll make sense when you find out more about him. ;3)

Full Name|||Noah J. Brooks
Age in text|||Eightteen
Gender/Sexual Orientation|||Male, Straight
Personality|||Find out. c:

_

I laid back on the chair, staring at the worn book in my hands. Romeo & Juliet, again. I didn't know exactly why I was reading it. It never did make me feel any better. Juliet was dead (or so Romeo thought), and he was able to follow right after her. I wished I had that option. And there lied the reason that reading the damn book for the thousandth time never made me feel any better. I tossed it across the room with a single swift movement, it collided with the wall and fell onto the hard wood with a soft thud, pages down. I calmly turned my eyes toward the window, through the curtains, and saw the sun was rising. Another day, I thought with dread. I hardly had any hope that it would hold anything more interesting than the day before. Or the day before that, and so forth.
Regardless, I sat up and changed out of my clothes, into fresh ones. A pair of jeans and a button-up shirt, with a pair of dark shoes. I glanced at myself in the mirror in the hallway as I left my room; my hair looked good enough. I didn't bother to fix it further. Without stopping, I grabbed my leather coat off the back of a chair and went out the front door, onto the porch of my condo. The sky was lightening, slowly, as the sun rose in the east, above the trees. My condo was placed right up against thick woods. I wasn't far from the Tahoe national park, just miles of a hike through the woods. It took minutes, if I ran.
But I wasn't hungry today. Or the hunger was bearable, at least. I went the opposite way of the forest, down the road, toward the town. I'd go for a walk through it, I idly decided as I walked down the sidewalk on the side of the paved road. It wasn't like I had anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:02 am

I swung lazily back and forth, back and forth on the squeaky old swing. I looked around the empty park and wondered where all the kids were. After all, it was summer wasn't it? There were supposed to be kids playing outside right? Oh wait a second, never mind, most kids are probably inside playing video games. I shook my head. Today's generation was doomed. I rolled my eyes and looked up at the sky, big fluffy clouds were floating across the sky. It was a nice sunny day, about mid-summer, in our little town of Clearwater Springs. I leaned back int he swing and stared at the landscape around me, everything was upside down and I was starting to get dizzy from all the blood that was rushing to my head. I quickly sat up and jumped off the swing. I took a few uncertain steps and kinda swayed around a bit, until my equilibrium was back on track and I was headed towards the side walk. All of my friends had gone out of state for the summer, and I was left in Clearwater. Joy. Don't get me wrong, this town has plenty stuff to entertain you with, but after living here all your life it kind of gets old. I ran a hand through my hair and headed to the Book shop across the street. They were also a cafe, and a knic-knac gift shop. They always had interesting stuff in there. The coffee was pretty much to die for. I glanced in both directions to make sure no cars were coming. I jogged across the street and came up to the old fashioned door, turned the handle, and swung the door open. A little chime announced my entrance and I was immediately engulfed by the smell of coffee and vanilla. I smiled at the clerk, Mrs. Radcliff and walked towards the counter to get a cup of coffee before I started looking around.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 am

I walked at a slow, human pace toward town. It was a five mile walk, which went from residential, to highway, residential again, then the road wound through the woods, and after a few hundred yards— town. I'd made the walk much longer than it needed to be. I wasn't feeling impatient today, so I tried to make myself enjoy my surroundings as much as possible. The sky as it lightened from the rising sun, growing brighter with a yellowish glow as it made it's way higher into the sky. The animals that I could hear, and sometimes smell, scurrying in the woods beside me. The smell of the vegetation the grass, the summer scent in my nose. Clearwater wasn't the best town in California, not by a long shot. But it was probably the least polluted. I had to give it that much. An hour after I'd started my walk, I came into the town. Most of it was old fashioned, except for the newer stores and buildings. The older store-fronts were wooden, a dark oil color, and most of the windows on them were new, but some still a cracked, yellowing blemish to the building. The sidewalk along the stores was redone, a smooth and bleached white. The road went down between two isles of stores, a coal black that reflected the day's sun and sent blurring rays into the air. The town was just beginning to fill with people as they started their days. Most flooded into a coffee shop that I could smell easily, even though it was a few hundred feet away. It was a big hit in this town, compared to most other places. The clothing stores were opening their doors, as were the other miscellaneous stores, such as candy shops and knick-knack places. The restaurants were setting their outdoor tables and chairs out, setting up signs outside that exclaimed what the day's special was. I walked down the sidewalk, slightly quicker now, until I came to the coffee shop. I wouldn't buy anything, of course. But they, too, had set up tables and chairs outside for people to dine at. I inconspicuously took my seat in one of the black wire chairs, farthest away from the building, and glanced around. I idly wondered if I should just purchase a book somewhere and go back home. The town wasn't holding much interest for me.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:33 am

I ordered my usual vanilla latte with extra vanilla and began browsing through what seemed like an endless supply of books, new ones coming in every week, along with a whole back wall dedicated to knick-knacks and boxes and other miscellaneous stuff. I ran my fingers across the little glass tubes that hung from a delicate looking wind chime as I walked past. I then stopped by the boxes in the far corner and examined a few new ones that had some intricate designs carved on the front. I was a sucker when it came to stuff like this. It always fascinates me. I then moved on to the book section and started browsing, coming across many books I had already read, like Narnia, and Pride and Prejudice, along with Little woman and Lord of the Rings. I also found some I hadn't read, like a Tale of Two Cities, and Fahrenheit 451. I took small sips of the fragrant coffee as I walked. I was nearing the front of the store when I noticed someone sitting at a table farthest from the shop. I gazed at the young man for a few moments. I really don't know why I stood and stared like an idiot for so long. I quickly turned away and pretended to be completely engrossed in the summary of a book that I randomly grabbed off the shelf. I did skim it over and found that it was most boring and promptly slid it back on the shelf. I glanced back out the window at the stranger and then looked away again. He gave off a mysterious vibe. I could only see half of his face, but what I did see of it was handsome and chiseled, a bit pale, maybe too pale for someone that was in California. I took another sip of my coffee and stared at the book shelf, engulfed in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 am

I sat still for a long time, and had to remind myself to cross my legs or shift every so often so that people wouldn't grow suspicious. Still, heads were starting to turn as they walked by me. I sucked in a deep breath, more for their sake than for mine, and then I stood up. Grab a book and go home, that was my plan now. I quickly walked to the coffee shop door and pushed it open. The smells were overpowering at once, almost too strong in my nose. Old wood, from the floorboards and the walls. Body odor, overpowering cologne and perfume, and sweat from the crowded people in line. More presently, the food and coffees. Vanilla, caramel, coffee beans, cocoa beans, some badly made pastries and even some well made ones. It didn't matter, the smell of the food was unappetizing and too strong. I wrinkled my nose for a moment, then worked to compose my face as I made my way toward the books. I passed the Young adult section, through the drama and romance, and just barely slowed down when I hit mystery. On a long shelf along the back wall were the books I was really looking for, with a navy blue wooden sign with white words painted on it; "Odd - Miscellaneous". This was where most of the good ones were. I was more fascinated with the books written before the eighties than after. Either people got less intelligent, or Author's lost their taste and talent, but seldom could I find and enjoy a book that was made more recently. I pulled a dark red book with a worn and fading spine off the shelf. In golden letters engraved on the front, it read "An American Tragedy (1925)". I pulled the cover back and read the first page, immediately shoving it back on the shelf. I pulled another out, "A handful of dust", and examined it promptly before putting it back on the shelf as well. I let my fingers brush over more titles, more spines of books and read the covers quickly. Some I'd already read, some I didn't want to read, and some I had never heard of. The ones I'd never heard of I would pull out and look over, but I couldn't quite find one that I wanted to use to burn off spare time with.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:15 am

I continued staring at the shelf, my thoughts continued to wander. I was so lost in my own little world that I failed to notice the chime that sounded when the tall, handsome stranger that I had been gazing at earlier stepped through the door. When I finally came around and shifted my weight, walking towards another shelf, I glanced towards where he had been sitting and he wasn't there. I felt a little disappointed, although I wasn't sure why and shrugged it off. I pulled another book off the shelf that was called Two Princesses Of Bamaar. I started to read the back and began to walk, sipping my coffee and heading towards the back shelves. As I walked I was a little too engrossed in the summary of the book, and didn't notice the tall figure in front of me and ended up barreling into it. "Oof!" I inhaled sharply as the coffee in my hand sloshed around and over my hand, but thankfully did not spill on my or the other persons clothes. "I am sooooo sorry." I said immediately and stepped back, biting my lip and not looking up to meet their gaze. That was so like you Ivy. I chided in my head.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:30 am

I'd just about found a book that I wanted to read. The heart is a lonely hunter, read the title. It seemed interesting enough, so I reached my finger in and began easing the book out of the tightly-packed shelf. My back turned to her and being preoccupied, I hardly was aware that a girl was about to bump into me. As soon as her body touched mine, I stood up straight again and pulled my hand from from the shelf. I was alarmed for half a second, then relaxed. Just a clumsy teenage girl. That wasn't a first.
"Don't worry about it," I said coolly as I analyzed the girl for a milesecond, and then settled my gaze on her face before she'd even had the chance to look up. "Two Princesses of Balmaar," I murmured as I read the title of the book in her hands. "Must be an interesting book, you seemed engrossed." I added, flashing a quick smile. Why not be nice to this one random girl, it might be the only interesting thing I would come by that day.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 am

I heard a deep voice speak as the person turned around and looked down on me. I managed a small laugh as I finally looked up and held my breath as I met a pair of butterscotch eyes that gazed down on me. The same pale face that I had stared at earlier was now looking down at me with friendly eyes, and all I was doing was staring. I quickly shook my head and cleared my throat and opened my mouth to speak. "Sorry, again.. and yes, it is a good book, from what I've read of the back page at least." I said and laughed lightly. I looked down at the book in my hand then gland back up at him. Taking in a little more of his features. Short stubble grew on his chin, his hair was short and brown, and styled nicely. I felt a blush spread over my cheeks and looked away again. "Soo... Have you found any good books in this section?" I asked, trying to make some small talk.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 am

I felt a small smile pull up the corner of my mouth as she stared for a few moments, then tried to compose herself. A blush spread across her cheeks. I shook my head twice at her question, then smiled politely. "No, not really. I guess you could say I'm a picky reader." I answered, then tucked one hand in the pocket of my jeans. There was a pause for a few seconds, then I finally decided that I ought to introduce myself. "I'm Noah," I said in a clearer voice than before. My left hand twitched as I habitually went to offer my hand to shake hers, but I recovered quickly and instead put it a little deeper in my pocket. I'd been holding my breath, also out of a (more recent) habit, and realized after I introduced myself that I'd used up my air supply. I took in another breath of air, laced with the smell of coffee, pastries, and this girl in front of me. Thirst flared in my throat at the scent, just the same as any other humans, but still impossibly tempting. My throat was dry as a bone, or maybe even drier. Like flames all the way up and down it, burning away at my insides. My jaw clenched, I dearly hoped that it was unnoticeable, and I continued holding my breath. Uncomfortable, but manageable. I worked to look at ease again and waited for an answer from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:34 am

"Ah." I nodded, then looked around. A few moments of silence passed and he finally spoke. I looked up and met his eyes again, getting lost and barely hearing what he said. "I'm Ivy. Nice to meet you Noah." I smiled, then noticed how my hand felt a bit wet and a little sticky. I glanced down at the hand holding my cup and realized that I hadn't wiped away the coffee and it had sort of dried. "Lovely." I muttered and set the book in my other hand down on a shelf and began to search my pockets for a napkin. I finally found the one I had stuffed into my pocket when I bought the coffee and pulled it out, wiping off the little drops and splatters. I located a nearby trash and wadded it up and tossed it in. I then took another sip of my coffee and glanced up at Noah, noticing how his jaw clenched a little and how he seemed to be holding his breath. I thought back to see if I remembered to wear deodorant. How embarrassing... Oh wait never mind. I had. So I didn't know what was up. I bit my lip and met his gaze again, they seemed kind of intimidating, yet friendly and inviting all at once, seeming to draw you in. I seriously had no clue what was going on with me, but something about Noah seemed to draw me in.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 pm

I waited while Ivy cleaned up her little spill. "Well, it's very nice to meet you, too, Ivy." I answered with a smile, then decided I ought to be on my way. I reached into the tightly packed book shelf and pulled out that book I'd been looking at before she bumped into me, then smiled at her once more before turning to purchase it. I didn't look back at her as I crossed the store, yet, somehow, I found myself wishing that we were still talking.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:15 pm

I smiled again, then watched as he reached over and pulled a book from the bookshelf, smiled one last time, then turned and walked away. I bit my lip as I watched him. Had I said something wrong? No, I hadn't. Maybe I was just boring. I frowned a little and shrugged it off. I picked up the book from the shelf I had set it on and turned back towards the front of the store and looked out the window at the sidewalks outside, it was a beautiful day and many people were out walking. Even a few tourists that came to hike Tahoe National park. I let out a small sigh and looked towards the cashier who seemed to be fixing her hair as Noah approached. I rolled my eyes, wow. I'd wait till he was done, then go buy my book.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:21 pm

I took my book to the cashier, setting it down quietly on the wooden counter while I reached for my wallet in my back pocket. I didn't miss the fact that she was bending down slightly, trying to make my eyes catch hers.
"Is that all?" She asked, a little more friendly than she might have been for someone else (though, who am I to judge that?), and eventually, she just took my credit card and gave up on whatever she was trying to do or convey. I smiled just a bit, amused, and signed the slip of paper she pushed my way for the credit card. I put my card back in my wallet and took the plastic bag that held my book. I told her thanks and turned away from the counter, heading for the door.
I chided myself in my mind as I walked toward the exit door. Why did I just walk away from her? That was rude. And there was no doubting that I wanted to talk to the girl. So why did I walk away? I might have face-palmed myself if it wouldn't have looked ridiculous. So instead, I turned around when I was a few feet from the door and scanned the room for her. She was near the register, about to check out. I took in a deep breath, then crossed the store in a few easy steps until I was near her again.
"That was rude, I'm sorry..." I said, carefully using my scarce lungful of air. A few words left. I worked to move my shoulders just slightly, at least making it look like I was breathing. No need to scare her off now. "Would you like to get some lunch, or something?" There went the air. Someone came in the door, letting in a burst of fresh air, and I calmly took in the fresh air while I had the chance. "I mean, I don't have anything to do all day. I can pay." I smiled at her, hoping she'd accept. How stupid of me this was, yet I couldn't help but feel I was doing what I really wanted to do. I wanted to get to know her a little better.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 am

I watched the cashier as she attempted to catch his eye. I noticed his amused smile and turned my head away, smirking slightly as I finished off my coffee and tossed it to the trash. When I looked up Noah was headed towards the door. I shrugged a little and was almost to the cash register when I heard his voice and looked up. I shook my head and felt a blush spread over my cheeks. What was wrong with me? "Oh, it's okay." I smiled. I glanced towards the cashier who was eying us carefully and felt a smirk tug on my lips. I was surprised as he spoke again and asked me to eat lunch with him. "I'd love to!" I said enthusiastically, "I'll be ready in a sec." I said and turned towards the cashier who didn't look too happy as she rang up my order. "Twelve dollars and fifteen cents." She said in a bored voice. I payed her and got my change. I then turned back towards Noah and tucked the book into the book bag that was hanging over my shoulder. "Ready." I smiled as I walked up to him. "Where to?'
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:52 am

I couldn't help but smile a little wider when she enthusiastically agreed to come to lunch. I had trouble deciding if I'd expected it or not... It was certainly true that most people were attracted to, well... My kind. But another fact was that some sort of natural instinct, a very reasonable one, told them it was better to stay away. Apparently this girl didn't have that natural instinct, but for the moment, I was okay with that.
"Great." I said once she finished, giving one satisfactory glance to the cashier that was practically green with envy. "How about that Italian restaurant, a block away? Carino's, is it?" I asked, glad that I'd walked by it enough to know the name. Why would I need to know the name of any restaurant in town? My food came from a very different place. I tucked my book under my arm and held the door open for Ivy, emitting another ding from the bell above it, into the crowded coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 pm

(ooooh there is this book that I'm reading and the girl changed up the way vampires were and stuff, like, she made it so that they eat human food still, but their main food was blood.. hahaha..)

I looked down at my feet and shuffled them around then looked back up at him and smiled. "That sounds like a plan. I've been wanting to go into that place for a while now, but never had the time." I mused then walked out the door as he held it open for me. I stepped out into the cool breeze and felt instantly refreshed as I filled my lungs with the fresh air. After inhaling all the coffee smells, it gets a bit overwhelming. I smiled to myself then glanced behind me to see if he was coming. "So where do you live?" I asked, trying to make some small talk.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:21 pm

[xDD What book is that?]

I let go of the door as she walked out it, and took in a deep breath. It wasn't pain free, of course. But the smell of humans wasn't quite as concentrated outdoors. I could think so much more clearly. "I live, ah.. Down the road. In that little residential area a few miles away. It's backed up against the edge of the National park's forest." I informed her, pointing over my shoulder with my thumb in the general direction of my house. I had no trouble keeping up with her pace, and walked right along side of her. We hung a right around a building, now a little closer to the restaurant. "What about you?" I asked after a few seconds of silence, smiling in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:38 pm

I nodded as he spoke. "I live over in that area as well." I said and wondered why I had never seen him around before. I looked around as we continued to walk. We were growing closer to the restaurant and would probably be there in three minutes tops. "I haven't seen you around before." I said and looked back at him smiling a little. "Where are you from?" I asked curiously. Something about him made me want to know more about him. Like I said before, he had a mysterious air about him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:04 pm

I paused for a moment and stared ahead at the sidewalk, my smile dropping for a split second. I tried to consider how much information was too much. Maybe I should just turn around, walk away, and go home just as I had planned to before.
Yet, I wanted company. And this girl seemed to have at least some things in common with me. She was intriguing in the strangest way, and I found myself eager to continue to talk to her. I made my smile return, so quickly that I hoped she wouldn't have noticed it going away. "Oakland, California. I moved here a while back." I answered her question, perhaps stretching the truth a bit on the last part. I was born in Oakland, but I only spent half of my life there. I'd been here a little longer than a few years. Still, I kept a composed expression. "I wonder why I've never seen you around." I mused, out loud. Truthfully, I probably had seen her. At some point. I just was exceptionally unobservant when it came to humans, until now.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:45 pm

"Cool... I'm from Anchorage, Alaska." I said and smiled. "I moved here when I was seven." I said then looked at him when he spoke. "We may have seen each other before, but my memory isn't the best." I laughed and rolled my eyes. "So, do you go to the college here or are you in highschool... or... what?" I asked. If he was in highschool he was most likely a senior, or he already graduated and isn't in college yet because it's summer. I decided to let him answer instead of try and guess.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:43 pm

"Wow, Alaska." I said quietly. That was quite a bit different than California. I wanted to ask her why her family moved to such a different place, so far away, but she spoke next. I smiled a bit. "I'm just out of high school. Still... Looking for a college. There's so many choices, I can't decide." I answered, smiling a bit. She didn't have to know just how long it'd been since I was in high school, or the fact that an unfortunate turn of events prevented me from officially graduating. I put one hand in the pocket of my black leather jacket, and pointed ahead to the restaurant with the other. "And here we are." I grinned as I held the door open for her and stepped aside.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

"Ah, interesting." I smiled and was about to ask what college he was interested in going to when we got to the restaurant. He opened the door for me and I smiled, stepping in and taking a few steps into the restaurant. It was nicely lit, the theme was black and gold, the tables and chairs were black, while all the accents were golden, lights, napkins, table clothes, and curtains. It was a nice place. When he walked in behind me a waiter came and took us to our table. We took our seats and I began to look over the menu. "What's the best on the menu?" I asked, peeking over the top of my menu to look at Noah. I was assuming he'd been here before.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:09 am

(changing IVY to her: Vampires Adahly10)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:40 am

[Okay Very Happy]

I hung my coat on the hook on the edge of the booth and then sat down after Ivy, settling myself into the seat. I picked up the unfamiliar menu and tried to remember what food I had liked back when I actually ate it. "The mushroom ravioli is good." I offered in response to her as my eyes passed it on the menu. To be truthful, everything in the pictures looked entirely unappetizing to my eyes. Human food was gooey and crunchy and it all tasted the same... I couldn't remember eating it when I was human well. The thought of eating it made me want to gag. "I'm not very hungry, though. I think I'll just get a soda." I added with a smile and let the menu drop back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires   Vampires Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampires
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: