.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
+The Blood Oath+ EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
+The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

+The Blood Oath+

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverFang

SilverFang

Female Posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-06-25

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:41 am

Some people read stories..

And believe that they are only myths and legends...

But It all changed....

Because of that one night....

It took my life away...

Many stories tell about vampires, werewolves, shape-shifters, wizards, and dark-magic. They always end in with a 'Happy Ending' though.....But this isn't in the books any more. It's life.

On December 13, 2008:

The descendents of the Elders' of the 'White Council' was hunted down and killed by the 'Blood Court' or mostly known as the 'Vampires Court.' Though many of the children were killed, many others were switched or 'turned' to the other side. The Elders' took the hit very badly, hurting their defenses. Soon the 'Blood Court' took advantage and struck the heart of the 'White Council.' After months of trying to stay ontop, the 'White Council' perished on March 17th, 2009...along with everything else, Leaving the 'Blood Court' as the new rulers of the Supernatural World.

March 17, 2009:

The highest ranking, 'holy' Gaurd went to the 'Blood Court' to ask them to redeem what they had done. The 'Blood Court' denied, but the Guard wasn't going to give in that easily. The Gaurd called upon a 'Blood Oath' to be placed upon them. Once the 'Blood Council' figured out what the Guard had put on them, it was too late. The children who were turned had escaped and was now fleeing from the hell hole that kept them from the real world. The Guard was beheaded by the highest ranking Vampire: 'Lady Blair.' After losing the Guard, it was like a chained reaction throughout the 'White Council.' Everything perished....

N O W:

It has been 13 years from the day in 2008. The children that were turned had been hiding, and killing any vampires, who were prowling around for a kill. High School students during the day, Vampire Hunters by night. It's a harsh world, but we have managed...but the 'Blood Oath' still haunts the 'Blood Courts' dreams...The 'Blood Court' will not stop until they have killed all of the children that has escaped that night, so that the 'Blood Oath' will stop haunting them..

Will....You....Survive???....

The 'Blood Oath' was a spell casted upon the 'Vampires Court' as a revenge for taking the Elders' descendents. The 'Blood Oath' bounds every Vampire to the children that they had turned that night in December. So if the child, that they turned, died. Then the Vampire who was bound to them dies also. Causing many of the switched kids to go suicidal, to kill their 'creater.' Many other children would find their 'creater' and destroy them, realeasing the 'Blood oath' that bound them together. Vice versa if the Vampire killed the child that they turned. Does that help.. Smile Maybe clear up some missing peices?? Smile

*RULES*
PG-13

Cursing is allowed

Please fill out your own form!! Very Happy

You can be a vampire, were-vampire, or even a wizard-vampire..
MUST BE A DESCENDENT OF AN ELDER WHO WAS CHANGED!! Or
if you wanna have some more fun, PM me and ask if you can be
one of those who was hidden and wasn't turned.. Smile

Bloodshed, and Violence!! (you have been warned!! xD)

Please Join??? :3

Have fun!! Very Happy

My name is Elizabeth Grace White. I am 16 1/2 years old. I was human when I was changed into a vampire, that night in December. I have dark brown eyes, that switch to black whenever. Straight dark brown hair and a stubborn personality.
+The Blood Oath+ 18692810
I am normally quiet, and I keep to myself. I have not seen another denscendent of an Elder since december, I'm normally out during the night and sleep during the day..Yes I do sleep. I have figured out how to 'contain' the monster inside me for the 12 hours I get to sleep. I own many guns, swords, and alot of other weapons. I live in an apartment, where I can blend in. I don't go to school most of the time, but when I'm not busy I do.

Last edited by SilverFang on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 am

((Sounds really interesting, I will definitely join tomorrow when I get back home!! =D))
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
SilverFang

SilverFang

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:38 pm

[okie dokie!! Very Happy thanks!!]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:55 pm

(hate to sound dumb but what were they turned into? Humans?)
Back to top Go down
SilverFang

SilverFang

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 pm

[xD Vampires... The children who were descendents of the Elders of the W.C. were switched over to a vampire or killed... :/ lol its ok.. im trying to make it more clearer..<<is that even a word.. -_- LOL]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 am

Can I be a human??
MistyJosephineD'entremont

+The Blood Oath+ Misty_11

*Beauty gets attention, personality captures the heart.*

Full Name|Misty Josephine D'Entremont
Age in text|Nineteen
Height/Weight|5'4". 110Lbs.
Gender/Sexual Orientation|Female, Straight
Personality|
I normally find myself in tough situations, my loud mouth gets me into heap's of trouble. I easily say whats on my mind, usually that isn't a good thing. I am VERY temperamental, I don't take sass talk, or insults. I'm the type of girl who gets right up in your face and tells you off when you do something I don't like. I've been trying to stop that habit, but I slip up sometimes. I also have my share of blonde and/or klutzy moments. It's one of my traits, I always find myself tripping over my own feet or running into clear glass doors. It gets old after a while though, but I always get a good laugh with my friends. I'm pretty independent, I never rely on others to do what I'm supposed to do, or can perfectly do myself, I don't much like the help, I feel as though I'm weak or something for letting them help me. I'm quite the carefree girl, I don't care about looks, or who has the best computer, blah blah blah. I could care less. I'm not what you would call the 'prodigy' type person, but I am smart and know my stuff, I LOVE algebra. I tend to be impatient, so if I'm getting all worked up about something and I'm waiting for something. You definitely should not mess with me. Normally I respond with a sarcastic reply;I'm very sarcastic at times, but more ion a facetious type way. I love competitions, not for the joy of winning, but because of the lesson learned when you loose, well...and also it's fun to win now and then. I'm nor perfect, I have my flaws, and my quirks, normally I go with my own opinions or do what I want to do. Again, not the best trait.

But all in all, I'm a great friend and listen to your every word, I'm a great listener. You can vent all you want to me about anything you'd like. I'll just sit and listen, and give my advice. Unless it's about me...then you have it coming.

Don't get fooled by my bad temper. I'm pretty lovable, and cuddly. I have my soft spots you just have to get past the outer shell, then you have a friend for ever and always!

Back to top Go down
SilverFang

SilverFang

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:43 am

[Yes. Smile Donna you may be human. Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 am

(That clear some things up. So The elders are humans and one night the vampires from the blood court decided to go turn all the Elder's children into vampires for some reason. That caused the holy guards to make the blood oath, right? Btw LOVE your siggy, hitsugaya=<3)

(Donna be a man! XD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 am

(GRRAWR.. okay.. I'll change it... or have a guy and girl.. whatevs xD im' too tired right now)
Back to top Go down
SilverFang

SilverFang

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 am

Right! Smile And thank you! Hitsugaya is mine!! Very Happy Lol]

Colenasta wrote:
(That clear some things up. So The elders are humans and one night the vampires from the blood court decided to go turn all the Elder's children into vampires for some reason. That caused the holy guards to make the blood oath, right? Btw LOVE your siggy, hitsugaya=<3)

(Donna be a man! XD)

Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:34 am

(Why deal with two charries? Whatever lol. Dang it! Fine I'll take Axel from KH, he's a smexy beast XD Would you like me to be male or female for this rp? or does it even matter?)

(Btw Donna I forgot to send you this a while back. Remember when we were talking cosmetic eye contacts and how I say I saw these smiley ones? Yeah they're here -----> Eyes!)

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:35 pm

(Noooo nooo, I'm gonna use a guy :P EEK those remind me of CLOWN EYES!!! :O)
Back to top Go down
SilverFang

SilverFang

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:06 pm

[LOL It doesn't matter Colenasta.. Smile And those smiley face eyes scare me... lol]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:39 pm

(Okay, I will join with this guy:: and he's a vampire... xD
+The Blood Oath+ Matt_c11 And I'm too lazy to put his personality. his name... dun dun dun.... is DANIEL CLYDE.. xD(LOL COLE) NEVERMIND.. it's.. uhmm.. lemme think.. ERIC PRINCE (Very unique name.. LOL))
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:40 pm

(By the way the picture is clickable, for a larger piccy lol... and you know what I just realized.. the prince from the mermaid is named ERIC, and he's a PRINCE.. get it? okay lame joke.. xD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:43 am

(Okay, I wanna RP! Soo, who replies first?? :O)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:53 am

(lolz! XD You should name him Jake Prince hahahaha and lol at the Daniel Clyde thing. XP Yay for being a man Donna.)

(That's just...bad Donna JKING!)

Name: Ethan Alexander Montgomery

Pic: +The Blood Oath+ 337701443_fb6e4f3ab5

(I found this on gogle thus it isn't mine)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:13 am

(I knowsss it's so horrible xD)

Eric sighed as he sat quietly on the ground, his legs spread in front of him and an earbud was in each of his ears, and he was intently staring at his Itouch screen as he played tetris.. Yes, tetris. He liked that game. He was quite bored though and hoped something would happen soon. Although earbuds were blasting music in each ear he could still hear everything around him perfectly clear due to the fact he was a vampire and all.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:34 am

(I think you're doing alright so far. Wait are we at school?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:00 am

(No idea xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 pm

(grand, where's silver?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 am

(No clue Sad)
Back to top Go down
SilverFang

SilverFang

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 pm

(Im here!! Sorry! Longhorn stuff, gymnastics, cheerleading, etc.. Sad But im here!! We go to school after Colen posts. So let me post real quick.. xD)

I sighed as I remembered school was today. "Do I even want to go today?" I thought to myself. "Well, I better....so atleast I won't be attracting any unwanted attention." I added. I brushed my hair quickly and grabbed my phone. I stopped by a case full of pistols, shot-guns, revolvers, swords, and other un-recorded things. I slid open the glass window that kept me separated from the weapons and grabbed a small hand-gun, just incase something crossed my path. I closed the glass window and walked out of my apartment room. I looked at the elevator and shrugged, before heading to the stair case. I was not about to wait for some elevator to take 10 minutes to reach the 6th floor. I floated down the stair case with ease before walking calmy out into the lobby. I walked out of the apartment and smiled as the sun hit me. Usually I would be asleep, but not right now. "Bye Ray! See ya' later!" I called the door man. "Goodbye Miss. White." Ray nodded his head and went back to work opening doors to people. I shook my head and walked down the sidewalk.

Last edited by SilverFang on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:13 pm

(Coleee your turn =D)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 pm

(Wait do vampires in this rp shrivel up and die in the sun?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

+The Blood Oath+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +The Blood Oath+   +The Blood Oath+ Empty

Back to top Go down

+The Blood Oath+
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: