.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Run. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Run. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Run.

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like it?
Yes
Run. Left10100%Run. Right10
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Run. Left100%Run. Right10
 0% [ 0 ]
Sort of, it needs some changes(if this, PM me any ideas)
Run. Left100%Run. Right10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Female Posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Run.   Run. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 pm

The person who was responsibal for all this pain was behind me. I felt it breathing on my neck, and closed my eyes and it brought its lips close to my ear.
'Hey baby' he whispered.

Something terrible was happening at Sumville High. Students are disapearing, and teachers are showing up dead in strange places. Everyone is scared out of there mind.
Exept for the 5 new kids. Pale, Rebels, Misterious, and Reserved, they dont seem to care about anything.
Who is responsible for all this, why are they doing it, and what are they doing to the students?

I guess well just have to find out.

RULES:
Cussing is allowed, just dont use it alot in one post
Keep the Making out details and stuff like that to a minimum
You can be three charecters or less
I need someone to be some of the new kids, if you want to be one of them, PM me
I also need someone to be the bad guy. PM me if you want to be him

CHARECTER FORM:

Full Name:

Height:

Nationality:

Eye color:

Hair color/Style/length:

History:

Dislikes:

Favorite Music:

Steryotype:

Personality:

Physique:

Favorite music:

Other:

Picture:

MY CHARECTER:

Full Name: Honey Jones

Height: 5"5

Nationality: Italian american

Eye color: Blue

Hair color/Style/length:Black with read highlights/scene/long

History: she was abandoned by her parents when she was 10 left to live in the streets. She tried killing herself but was saved and adopted by her now father Mike Saccy. She goes to Sumvill high and doesnt have anyfriends, everyone casting her off as the emo kid.

Likes: Heavy metal, scary movies, Punk rock, Drawing, boys, music, taking fotos.

Dislikes: loud people, people who try to be someone who they are not. people who piss her off

Favorite music: Heavy metal, Punk

Personality: Dark, reserved, hate the world additude, but if anyone got to know her hey would find a nice, kind peroson

Steryotype: Punk and Headbanger

Physique: skinny, almost annorexic, but not

Other:

Picture:
this image is not mine, i found it on google imagesRun. Scene-girl-with-red-hairstyle

Last edited by twisted by the music on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://musicismyfavoritecolor.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:33 pm

(CRAPNESS!! I accidentally closed your poll!! Sorry!! :O I'll join when I find a new charry to use=])
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:25 am

(Wait this sounds like a multi-player rp why is it in the one-on-one rps?)
Back to top Go down
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 pm

(it is? omg i didnt know lol ill change it, or try to at least)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:42 pm

(It's been moved)

SOOO, I'm joining with Skye.. do you all know skye??
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/14/42/75/80/skye_210.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:32 am

(Do we have to fill out the whole form?)
Back to top Go down
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:43 am

(idk...not if u dont want to?)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:31 am

(Shortest form ever XD Yes I do know skye Very Happy)

Full Name: Ethan Alexander Montgomery

Picture:
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 am

(WOOTNESS! Irene you reply first I dunno how to start, or COLE!! lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 pm

(I vote Irene, she is the GM of this rp after all.)
Back to top Go down
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:05 am

(okay)

The alarm went off. Metallicas Enter Sandman started playing, which is ironic because its about the night, in a way. But whatever, im full of irony. I looked at the clock. The red letters were blinking 6:00 over and over and over again and it gave me a headache. i pressed the snooze button and turned over trying to get five more minutes of sleep.

"HJ! ITS TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!" Yelled my Father Mike, Hes not really my dad, he adopted me when i was 13. Heīs my best friend and my hero.

"Jeez, FIVE MORE MINUTES." i knew how this would end. Heīd yell no, and id scream why, and then he would come up and drag me out of bed. so i just skipped ahead to the part where i got up. I changed into my favorite red skinny jeans and my Slipknot T-shirt, teased and hairsprayed my hair, put in my favorite black and red polkadotted bow and went downstairs.

"Morning Mike" i said with a yawn.

"Morning. So HJ, its your first day of school. Are you exited?"

I laughed. "so exited" i said sarcastcly while rolling my eyes.
I ate my lucky charms while i listend to my ipod. You have no idea how hard it is to eat while your moving your head up and down to the beat of a facepaced song. I looked at the clock and it read 6:35.

"SHIT! the Bus comes at 6:40!" i yelled. "Bye mike see ya after school." i grabbed by bag and ran out the door. The bus stopped and I ran towards it, getting on a second befor it left.

"Nice way to start the day. Almost missed the first day of school." Said the buslady.

"shut up." i walked towards the back of the bus and sat in the last seat. I started listening to green day on my ipod and put it full volume so i didnīt have to listen to the stupid kids on the bus. I looked around. No new kids yet. Strange, usually there would be at least one.
The bus pulled to a fast stop. I lurched foward and my ipod went flying across the bus. "Shit!" I got up to go get it. I bent down and bumpted heads with someone. "hey, watch it! i got up, and found myself staring into the most beautiful eyes i ever saw.

"I think this is yours..." he said, and he handed me my ipod.

"whatever." i said. I looked at him from head to toe. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black casual shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a red tie and red converse. He had beautiful electric blue eyes, and black hair, with bangs over one of his eyes. He was very pale. And, he was a new kid.

"im Jeremey Jason."

"I donīt care." I told him. but i did care. because i thought i was in love.

(I just noticed how much that sounded like twilight...new kid, in love with the pale stranger...i swear i was not trying for that...so..ignore it?)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:45 pm

(lol yeah, but okay I'll ignore it as long as you don't him into a sparkling vampire. )

Ethan waited patiently at the bus stop, geez when was it going to get here. He started to tap his foot, he wanted to go to school so he could skip it. It sounded odd, but there was method to his madness. See the bus stop just so happens to be in front of his house and every morning his grandmother would sit promptly in front of the wide window to make sure that he got on that bus. Her point of view was that if Ethan wasn't going to school he might as well clean the house. Since he didn't want to clean the house all day he pretended to go to school and then ran away for the day or part of the day.

A couple of other children showed up, heh freashmeat. He guessed the twins that lived behind him finally grew up and were going to high school. Both of them smiled at him, but of course didn't bother to say hi.....not that he wanted a hello from them. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and thought about what he was going to do during school today while he continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:14 am

I sat alone at the counter in our large all steel kitchen. I ate my last spoonful of frootloops and jumped up, quickly taking the bowl into the kitchen and setting it in the sink, I soaped it up and rinsed in a hurry, making sure to get everything off. I then set it in the rack for dishes and dried my hands. I grabbed my back pack and slung it over my shoulder, glancing around to make sure I didn't forget anything and I went out the door. Locking it behind me. My parents weren't home, they were at work, and my younger brother was at preschool. I briskly walked down the sidewalk towards the bus stop. Three other people were there. I flopped down on the bench and smiled at them, then quickly turned my attention to my ipod, scrolling through the music, Casting Crowns, TobyMac, Coldplay, Hmmm, I finally settled on Angel by Shaggy. I mouthed the words as I stared at the pavement, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Run. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run.   Run. Empty

Back to top Go down

Run.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: