.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Just Not Enough Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:48 am

Ethan slid down the tree trunk and placed his hands behind his head. He exhaled a long awaited sigh. It was weird how a day of watching pointless movies and playing pointless games can wear someone out. His right leg over lapped his left and his eyes took their time closing, wait! His eyes bolted back open: he had remembered where he had seen that girl. Yes, he had seen her at school, but she was also his neighbor. Poor girl, she was probably going to be bored tomorrow at that funeral service. Though why did he care? Whatever.

He began to close his eyes once more, but then something moving came into his peripheral vision. He turned his head ever so slightly to see who it was, was it someone dangerous? No, or at least he didn't look that dangerous, in fact he looked familiar. Dang it! Thoughts and people were getting in the way of his sleeping. Gah! Well, whatever, now that Ethan saw who it was now he could sleep. Though who was he? Another person that went to his school? Probably.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:04 am

I sat up once again and grabbed my book bag, shoving my hands into a small pocket on the side, I felt around for a few seconds then pulled out a half melted Hersheys bar, ugh, whatever, at least it was still in the wrapper and not all over my bag. I carefully opened it and licked my now sticky thumb and began to munch on the chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:19 am

When Carter had finally come to the park, the first thing he saw was a girl from his school, sitting under a tree. And.., There was a guy laying near her. He didn't look too familiar, Carter thought. But maybe he did go to their school.. Who knows.
He parked his mustang in the parking lot, perfectly coasting it into the parking space. He put it into park, then cut the engine.
While whistling a random tune, he got out of his car and grabbed his art bag, throwing it over his shoulder. He locked the door, shut the driver's door, then started walking toward where the picnic benches were. He was practically gonna have to step over the two people almost snoozing on the grass... Would that be awkward? He slowed down his pace and looked around as if he didn't notice them.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:22 am

Now let's try this again. Ethan slowly closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the gentle breeze that was passing through. No funeral to worry about and no grandma to worry about....at least for now though he knew that as soon as he got home he would get it for sure. He would probably have to clean the house twice, or perhaps thrice. In a short distance he heard another car park. Great who was here now?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:28 am

I instantly looked up as I heard a car speak and saw a familiar boy looking over at me, and the other guy by the tree. I felt like I had been caught or something as when I looked up I was pushing the last bit of the tiny chocolate bar in my mouth. I laughed internally and noticed he wanted to get by but looked a little awkward. I helpfully pulled my legs up to my chest and smiled lightly glancing around. (Shortness xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:43 am

Carter secured his art bag over his left shoulder and kept walking, giving only a brief glance and possibly flirtatious smile in the direction of the girl. But when he passed her, he looked ahead again, squinting as the sun shone down into his eyes.
Well, he walked past the both of them and found a semi-clean picnic bench. He set his things on top of it and sprawled his art things across the table in front of him. He stepped into the bench, sat down, and rest his elbows on the table and his chin in his palm. Well, he was here.. It was quiet, he didn't have a whole lot to worry about. All the time in the world to draw... But what to draw? A strained-looking thoughtful expression came across his face as he thought.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:07 am

(COLENESS XD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:04 am

Ethan just let his legs lie where they were. Why should he move them, this guy that had a rather awkward look to him looked like he could just step over him. Wait, why did he even have to walk over them? Why couldn't he around them? Whatever, Ethan guessed this guy was just plain weird or something.

Ethan turned his head to see who had just arrived and apparently it was some old person; an old lady to be exact. Oh no....it was his grandmother. What was she doing here and how did she find him? Lucky guess or stalker? Who knows? Who cares? Ethan went back to his original position and pretended that she wasn't here at all. Maybe she wouldn't notice him and maybe she would just walk on by. Psh, yeah only in his dreams.

"Ethan Alexander Montgomery!" Came a shriek from behind him, yeah she knew he was here. Ethan didn't move, she would have to come to him, he was not going to her nor was he running away from her. He wasn't afraid of her. She stomp right over next to him and gave him a strong scowl.

"You are coming home this inst-" She stopped in the middle of her sentence: she had seen the girl nearby. She immediately put on a polite fake smile.

"Oh, Ms. Landson, I didn't see you there. Please forgive me for not saying hello." Her voice was so sickly sweet that it made Ethan want to throw-up right then and there, but he was too bust suppressing his laughter. My, did his grandma think that she could fool her? Ethan could tell that the old woman was becoming quite flustered with herself: she was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:15 pm

As the familiar boy walked past me, I noticed the slight glance and a smile that could be considered flirtatious. Not knowing how to respond I just offered back a smile and continued rummaging in my bag. I pulled out a book that I had started the day before during study hall. Nightmare Academy. Yes, I am a scary book fan! I opened it to the page I had marked the day before and sat with my arms hanging loosely around my legs and the book resting on my knees. I read about 5 pages before I was startled by a loud shriek and jumped. The book became unbalanced and fell onto the green grass. I immediately looked around me and saw an old lady, looking anything but happy. I furrowed my brows then noticed she had yelled at the boy near the tree.. Ethan.. Ethan. DING DING DING! That rang a bell, he was in my 5th period math class, AND social studies, I also think he's in my biology and English.. I can't quite remember though. I remember the teachers calling out his name.. Not anywhere near the way his.. Grandma I guess she was called his name.

I was lost in though and was startled when she turned to me and spoke my name. I then squinted and looked up at her. Ahhh! That was the old lady that was having the errr... I can't quite remember the name for it.. Death ceremony? No.. Ummm... Death party? Ugh NO! Whatever you get it.. WAIT! I remember!! FUNERAL! She had come over a few times to invite my family.. She also visited with my Grandma not long before when she came to visit. I politely smiled up at the old lady. "Hello Mrs. Montgomery." I said and glanced at Ethan. He looked pretty annoyed, if I may say so. I wonder what he was in trouble for.. Then it dawned on me. OH CRAP! My mom was probably waiting for me to get home and help carry the food over, oh crap oh crap, I completely forgot! TODAY is the Funeral!! My eyes widened, Oh nooooo! I mentally face palmed myself. My mom was NOT going to be happy. Wait no. What the heck am I saying?! it's tomorrow!! Duh! Dang I'm slow today!
(EDITED XD)

Last edited by Donna on Thu May 27, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

(The Funeral is tomarrow, lol)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:47 pm

(edited xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:09 pm

(Garfy?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:07 am

(*pokes*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Not Enough Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2