.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Youth of the Nation EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Youth of the Nation EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Youth of the Nation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Youth of the Nation Empty
PostSubject: Youth of the Nation   Youth of the Nation EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Youth of the Nation Guard-dog-warning-sign

We are the dogs that gaurd such grounds were experimentations happen at the humans hands.we are faithful to humans but we lose hope in them little by little each day as the screams fill our ears from the lab.Our job is to make sure no one comes in and nothing comes out, no experiments leave this place.High fences circle around this large building, electricity surging threw them at high volts.Were not normal dogs the scientist gave us some type of shot, it makes us more powerful then a normal one.Our eye sight is highten as well as the other senses our strength greatened making us immortal in a sense like no bullet can kill us but a scientist knows how which is why we dont go after them and obey their rules.We dont know what their up to but we know its bad, how can we stop it?

Rules Dx xD
Normal site rules
Can be detailed just not over the top
We dont go after the scientist and they do experiment on diffrent things.
We cant die by a gun shot but it can wound us.
Can make another dog if u dont liek the ones i put up just pm =)
the dogs are really close, like they rarely fight one another

The Gaurd dogs

Played by:Bumblebee
Full name:the Demon Within
Nickname:Demon
Breed:Siberian Husky
Color:Black and white
Markings/scars:a scar goes across his right shoulder while another lies along his left hip.
Eye color:Right eye is hazel brown while the left is blue
Personality:Demon keeps to himself and rarely stays with another.He will help another dog if he sees its necessary.He gets in fights here and there but rather not waste his time on them.Hes rather wise for his age and keeps the others in check best he can without making a fight.
Youth of the Nation Work.109167.11.flat,550x550,075,f

Played by:Open =)
Full Name:Tainted Soul
Nickname:Soul
Color:Black
Eye color:Red
Markings/Scars:a Scar goes across his shoulder and one on his left side
Personality:
Soul is wise and calm.He can be fun and joke around but when its time to be serious hes is the one who helps lead and keep things relaxed.He has learned a few tricks over the years and does his best to be steathly when he must.
Youth of the Nation 520173456_3872ddb15a

Full name:Sweet Sorrow
Nickname:Sorrow
Breed:Siberian husky
Color:brown and white
Markings/scars:No scars
Eye color:Crystal blue
Personality:
Sorrow is rather smart and playfuly, she knows how to have a good time but use her brain at the same time.She can be sneaky and steathy if she wants and will be serious when a problem starts.
Youth of the Nation 3484217475_b38f39f7b1

Full name:Mafia Wars
Nickname:mafia
Breed:german shepherd
Color:brown and black
Markings/scars:a scar goes across her hip and shoulders
Eye color:Crystal blue
Personality:Mafia is more of the fighter between the 3 females.She is always alert and ready for anything but knows how to have a good time.She still acts like a pup here and there.She gets annoyed easily and while snap if pushed to the edge.
Youth of the Nation 1167887834SaCqwe

Last edited by Bumblebee on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381

PostSubject: Re: Youth of the Nation   Youth of the Nation EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:27 am

[Sorry.. I already have the picture of the black german shepherd in my rp dog pics. ^^; ]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233

PostSubject: Re: Youth of the Nation   Youth of the Nation EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:37 pm

(its cool i'll change it when i get home, im at a friends)
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth of the Nation   Youth of the Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth of the Nation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: