.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
.Equitation. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
.Equitation. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

.Equitation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artistry

Artistry

Female Posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-21

.Equitation. Empty
PostSubject: .Equitation.   .Equitation. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:32 am

.Equitation.

Just you're average equine role play.
.x.make you're own form
.x.more than 3 scentences, please.
.x.be nice
.x.swearing is allowed, but to a minimum.
.x.detail
.x.be respectful and follow the rules
.x.have fun.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

.Equitation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Equitation.   .Equitation. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 am

.Equitation. K
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

.Equitation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Equitation.   .Equitation. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:52 am

My name is Mysterious Phantom, im known as phantom.I have mustang blood running threw my veins.I have lived for Seven years and am still as wild as ever.My coat is a dusty brown, my mane and tail being black like my stockings and my eyes are a golden yellow.O normally keep to myself and be a watcher but I do talk from time to time.

.Equitation. 416919378_a891b36416
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Artistry

Artistry

.Equitation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Equitation.   .Equitation. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:47 pm

KOMA!
The slender porcelain doll cruised over the stretch of placid forestland- her crystal cerulean eyes examening the rolling foreground. Delicate pendulum of the tiny beige hooves tracing over the tufts of grass were silent gestures of muscle compulsion, driving her forwards. The maid's shoulders sloped and curved with the elegant gait that she obtained, until she decided that it was time for her to console a soothing walk. Broad nostrils flared gently to intake a brief sigh and to exhale another sigh. The sun diluted the sky a crisp pink-orange- nightfall was urging over the western horizon. Another soft sigh was muffled before her thin boned porclean bodice settled in brown brush- where fronds grew over her crown as she laid- her thick flaxen tassles entwining with the weed, her frame hidden for rest.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

.Equitation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Equitation.   .Equitation. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 am

My ears twitched as I slightly rasied my muzzle from the patch of lush grass chewed on.My golden orbs searched up at the blue sky that had puffy clouds here and there, a slient sigh escaped my throat as I looked back down.My muscles twitched when something touched them or at the slightest sound I heard as if ready for some secret attack.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

.Equitation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Equitation.   .Equitation. Empty

Back to top Go down

.Equitation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: