.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:19 am

I laughed and was soon out cold once again. I slept peacefully.

(skip to morning and i gtg D=)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:20 am

(wait skip after James is in bed lolz or just doing something, sine he doesn't sleep)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:22 am

I sat looking at the rising sun, and sighed out of depression since I was up all night because I was in deep thought which of course made me sad and all.I leaned my forehead against the window and sighed again tracing patterns on the misty window which was slightlty covered in fog.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:24 pm

A cold breeze blew in through my open window, raising goosebumps on my bare arms and I shivered. I didn't wake though, I was in deep sleep. I shifted deeper into the covers and wrapped them tight around me, mumbled fromthing and groaning a little. My eyes fluttered a little then shut completely and I remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:52 pm

I breathed out on the window, smiling when it fogged over again and wiped it away with my hand.My gazed shifted slightly, to look up and at the rising sun, that was starting to slowly get high.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 pm

I rolled a little towards the edge. About to fall off again. I shifted and mumbled abit then made a sudden movement and off ontot he floor I went. I was awake seconds after I hit the hard ground. I groaned, and rubbed my head, remembering everythnig that had happened yesterday, on the floor talking to James, the attack. It was a hazy memory. I laughed gently. Just a dream, I thought and shrugged, sort of diappointed that the vampire didn't exist, my imagination must have gone wild on me.

(She hit her head pretty hard when she fell last night!! Hahah She thinks James was just a dream!! :P)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:21 pm

(lol okay)
Slowly, I stood up from my spot near the window, and headed for the shower.I got in, turning the hot water on as I washed off and stuff, getting read with just some jeans and a plain black t shirt.

Demon yawned as he woke up in ave's room and streatched while standing to shake his coat.he wagged his tail and walked over to Ave, licking her cheek with a soft bark.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:24 pm

My eyes widened at Demon. The dog from my dreams! Wait.. It wasn't a dream?! I smiled happily and sat up rubbing the dogs ears. "Hey boy, how ya doing?" I asked and smiled rubbing my head and sighing, no matter the size of the bed, I always found the edge and down I went. I rolled my eyes at myself and wondered what James was up to.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Demon barked happily and wagged his tail as he staretd licking ehr cheek again.

I yawned slightly and scratched behind my head, as I walked out with a towel wrapped around my waist tightly while I grabbed my clothes to change into.After I pulled ym shirt over my head I ran my hand threw mt hair and got it looking like normal.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Henry laid on his black blanket all sprawled out. He started to slowly wake, noticing that he never went under neath his blanket last night. He grunted and slowly step out of bed, his feet touching a cold hardwood floor. He turned to his bed once more and went under the covers, it was quite time yet tot get up....at least for him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:39 pm

I giggled and wiped my cheek. "Off to take a shower." I said lazily and stood up, tossing the blanket back onto the bed. I looked around my room, loving all the turquoise and aquamarine. I smiled then I walked towards my closet, picked out a nice fresh outfit then walked into the bathroom, taking out my bag of toiletries and setting it on the counter then grabbing two towels from beneath the sink. I stripped out of my clothing and jumped into the shower, lathering my hair first with shampoo, then with conditioner. Then I got out the body wash and rubbed that around a bit, then rinsed off in the hot water, it relaxed my muscles and I smiled. I smoothed my hair out then stepped out onto a small throw rug, I grabbed one towel for my hair and the other for my body. I wrapped my hair up in the towel and went on drying off my body.

When I was finished with that I slipped into my clothing, applied deodorant then focused on my face and hair. I removed the towel and tossed it onto the floor, I brushed my hair through with my hair brush and parted it where I liked it, and pulled a hair straightener from under the sink. I plugged it in and set it on the counter while I quickly used my little face cleanser called 'the wave' and lathered it all over my facial skin, then I rinsed and applied mascara and eyeliner. That was the only kind of make up I used, no base, no blush, nothing. I liked my skin, using that other stuff wasn't necessary. I only used it on special occasions. My hair was only damp by the time I was finished so I got my bangs the way I liked them and decided to let the rest of my hair air dry. I unplugged the straightener and left it on the counter, I put away my toiletry bag and stepped out of the bathroom, feeling all freshened up.

I am wearing [url=]this[/url] outfit.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Demon Sat outside the door and waited for her to come back out.he slowly wagged his tail when she appeared and barked in agreement.

I rubbed my temples and rolled my shoulders to geta few kinks out as i grabbed my books and keys.I locked my dorm door and walked down the hall while my free hand ran threw my hair and the other held my books, heading for the cafateria.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

(It's Sunday. :P No class. :P)

And Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFm92cXdsSk5CM1JHd0RqTnhpNDgweUEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ is what she's wearing...

I looked at Demon and smiled. I grabbed my cell phone and stuffed it into my sweatshirt pocket. I walked to the door and stepped out. Leaving it open for Demon I turned back waiting for him to follow and ready to lock the door when he was out.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 pm

(okay then removed the books xD)
Demon barked happily and bounded out of the door, next to ave.

I walked down the hall, staring at the floor being in my thoughts like i had been all night, my hand rubbing my neck slowly while the other was in my pockets.I entered the cafateria and got in the short line, just grabbing some grapes.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:59 pm

I smiled at Demon and locked my door, jogging down the hall. My cell vibrated and I fished it out of my pocket. I looked at the sender. Josh. Oh no! Not that jerk again. He apparently still thought we were dating by the looks of the message. 'Hey Babe' I rolled my eyes. 'Don't hey babe me' I text back and rolled my eyes. It instantly vibrated again, 'Babe you still mad at me. I know, I'll make it up to you and go visit you at that one... rosebush academy.. ? Was it called.. um. anyz ya, and i'll treat ya like a queen.' I was fuming by this point. 'It's called, 'RoseWood' Genius! And NO! Don't even think about bringing your sorry a$$ up here, we're not dating anymore GET OVER IT!' 'Awhh babe, dont' treat a poor guy like that.' I growled. 'HAH! Right, poor guy. SUUUURREE!' I scowled and continued towards the cafeteria. I stepped in and was greated by a miz of smells. There were 5 diferent options of breakfast today. Omelets with toast. Waffls and or pancakes with butter and any sort of syrup you want. Fruit salad, Bacon and eggs and Breakfast burritos.. Mmmmm. I decided on a fruit salad. I slipped in line. No noticing James because I had me head down and was staring at my phone reading a text from my cousin.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Henry woke again about 15 minutes later, his stomach and bladder telling him to wake or else face their wrath. He groaned and kick the covers off, sending them right to the floor. He sighed, he would pick that up later. He pushed himself up and onto his feet, he could already tell that5 his hair was in a mess.

He immediately headed to the bathroom and saw that in utter horror that he forgot to remove his liner last night and now it was smeared all over his face. He grunted, mornings were lovely weren't they? He began his morning routine and soon was fresh and cleaned up.

Today he was wear a black dress shirt and some black skinny jeans, classic combo! He looked at his schedule again and decided that it was time to head to the cafeteria to eat something. He was about to head out the door then he realized that he had to feed his fish.

He sighed annoyed, he went and took a couple steps to find the fish food and then sprinkled some in. Uncle Bruno just had to give him another thing to worry about didn't he? Though he could probably just stick it in a pond or flush it down the toilet and then be rid of it. Sorry Uncle Bruno, it died. Cough, cough.

He then rushed out, locked his door, and headed tot he cafeteria. He remembered the route from last night, so he didn't need to ask for directions again, though he guessed he could of skipped dinner and waited for today for his tour. The ladies at the office said to come back today after breakfast then he would a tour of the place.

He really wished that he would get one today. He sighed and finally reached the Cafeteria and got into line, his tray and utensils in hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:02 pm

I sighed to myself seeing ave and I bet she didint want to see me cause I didnt even get a glance.I shrugegd my shoulders and sat in the back as I closed my eyes and slowly put a grape in my mouth.My mood only darkened and got sadder by my thoughts so i groaned and leaned forwards to rest my head in my crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Henry moved forward in line, he was thinking about getting a breakfast burrito, that sounded good. He decided to look around for while waiting line, might as well he nothing better to do. Well there appeared to be empty spots in the back again, he'll probably sit back there. He noticed the girl behind had the most aquamarine eyes he'd ever seen, eh probably just contacts.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:10 pm

I replied to the text and got no reply back from Josh, thank goodness!! I glanced around the cafeteria catching a glimpse of James and rewinding my path looking at him curiously. He looked pretty miserable, I wondered what was wrong. I decided I would get breakfast and then good over and see what was up. I was almost tempted to skip breakfast but my stomach quickly disagreed. I caught a guy in front of me looking at me and looked up and caught his gaze. I raised my eyebrows somewhat curiously and tilted my head. Wondering why he was looking at me.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm

I put another grape in my mouth and looekd at ave again, oh so she was talking with a human guy?...well thats good, better then with a vampire.the thought made me lightly chuckle and looked down at the few grapes I had left.I rubebd demon on the head when he bounded over and smiled slightly.

Demon looekd at the guy and tilted his head before bounding over to james.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Henry causally looked away from the girl and got his burrito and his orange juice. He stepped away from the line and looked around the room again just to double the spots, and there were still spots in the back. He quickly walked to the back and found a spot and sat down by himself. He picked up his fork and started to slowly eat his burrito and sipping his juice.

Tomorrow he would have to start classes. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Suddenly my fingers started tapping, hard on the table.Honestly I didnt know why but when my fingers tapp or my foot does its normally a Bad sign.I twitched slightly and felt a low growl come from deep within my throat as I stood up.I picked the table up and threw it, I have no idea where but threw it and threw the chairs to while suddenly slamming my fist hard into the wall, it making a rather loud cracking noise.I felt some hands on me, trying to restrain me but shoved them off and a few feet away with a harsh shouted "Dont touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:31 pm

I was about to get my tray from the cook but then a large crash sounded on the other side of the room. A table threw across the room towards one of the exits, I whirled towards the sound of a pound on the wall. James! I gasped. Dropping my tray and dodging through the crowd of screaming and running humans. Vampires growled and watched him glaring. I made my way to him. "J..James..?" I asked in a shaky voice, trying to gain composure because a clear look of fear was plastered on my face. I stared at him wide eyed. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:34 pm

I growled at the other vampires, warning them to back off and placed my hands against the wall as I lowered my head and tried to control myself.I peered over my shoulder with harsh eyes at my name but softened at the sight of ave, fear written all over and looked away."nothing...it was an accident...dont worry about it.." I trailed off and softly pushed off the wall and started for the exit, my hand hand running threw my hair but never leaving only to stay and grip it.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Henry was about halfway finished with his burrito then he suddenly heard a loud crashing sound not too far from where he was sitting at. He looked around, scared, wondering what in the world just happened. He noticed that a table was flipped upside down, but someone just flipped a table over it wouldn't make that much of an sound, would it?

He listened in to some girls behind him, they were growling. He found it odd but continued to listen to their chatter. He heard that that someone....threw a table?! What? That had to be nonsense, how can someone throw a table across the room? He looked around again to see a blond man that look rather frustrated up against a wall and the girl with the aquamarine eyes running up to him, odd. Was he the one that all the commotion? It sure seemed like when just about everyone was staring at him as he was exiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next