.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Scar's Remain EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Scar's Remain EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Scar's Remain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Scar's Remain
Scar's Remain Scars_remain_by_Proseuche

Scars tell a lot of how people lived their lives.It tells a story of how life has been going for them.Some scars we do not see, some are ones that cover someone's heart.They are there to not only tell people but ourselves, as a reminder of what we have done wrong to deserve this punishment.Most people dont speak of how they got their's and others think its a reward.All that remains of the people in our world today are their scar's.It tells how the years have affected our way of living and why we got them for such hate full acts against one another.One day the world just cracked, the people finally had snapped and started going against one another.The hate we brought towards each other has sent them into a mass of anger, a war to be exact.Now we look after ourselves and only ourselves, for we dont know who to trust anymore.The streets are empty the cities abandoned.Most of the people stay in their houses and boarded them up for no one to enter, while others live on thier own way being a risky life to live.How will our world be patched up again so only scars remain?

-"Hate is baggage, lifes to short to be pissed off all the time.Its just not worth it."

-"We are not enemies but friends.We must not be enemies, though passion may have strained we must not break our bonds of affection.The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature."

Rules
Be as detailed as you want.
Dont go to far without me, only a few replys.
Can have guns and what not sicne the world is like crazy haha.
Try to keep genders even.
People can be brutal and not help another.
No where is safe.
Have fun ^^

and Use any form you like ^^

My name is James Holden, Im known as james.I am a male and im at the age of 24.I have dark brown hair and blue green eyes.I was here when the war had first started and saw how it ended.I have scars along my back and my sides, while a few are on my chest.I tried to keep my family alive, but failed in the end and was left for dead.I know talk to no one and only help myself.I never talk to another and hopefully this world will all change in the near future.

I have two golden desert eagles and a switch blade
Scar's Remain Gold%20Desert%20Eagle
Scar's Remain Fldag

Scar's Remain Israeli3
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:15 am

(I will join as soon as I get back.)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:28 am

(wait is this going to be an romance rp?)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:08 am

(no lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 pm

(oh thank goddness! I was kind of getting tired of doing romance rps, I mean I'll finish the ones I'm already on though. So the main plot to this rp is to stay alive?)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:16 am

(yeah)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 am

(got'cha! Hey wolves are you okay with me not using a real life pic for my character? I'm kind of tired of searching the net for good pics of people.)

Name: Jenifer Allington

Gender/ Sexual Orientation: Female/ Straight

Weapon(s):

Scar's Remain Pistol_m9_500

Other: Wallet with little money, ammo, gun holster

Picture:

Scar's Remain Jenife10

(the above image was made with sims 3! XD I am such an lazy bum.)

Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:42 am

(are we going to start this or are you waiting for more people to sign up?)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm

(lol I was gonna see if anyone alse wanted to join before I started xD)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm

I leaned back in this so called thing of a wooden chair and ran my hair threw my hair.A sigh escaped my throat as I stared out the rather large winded that was high up in the tall building I was in just looking over the broken city."What a shit hole" I grumbled as I stood up, putting my knife back on the inside of my boot while my guns were hiden under neath my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:02 pm

(He ran his hair through his hair? That's pretty intense! XD)

Jen's head rested upon the filth covered, now yellow, pillow. As she was laying on that sheet-less beaten-up mattress shivers ran up her spine. She had tried earlier to look for some type of cover-up, as in a blanket or something, but no such luck. Luck...luck......these past years she hasn't had it at all....well her boyfriend was still alive somewhere. They had lost each other a while back. Some tears managed to escape, no she couldn't let it happen but no matter how hard she tried the sorrow rain wouldn't stop coming down.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:41 pm

(opps xD)
I rolled my shoulders and cracked my nuckles, a bad habit I had.I had no one over the years and it would stay that way untill I wanted someone alse.I walked down the broken stairs carefull of my steps and out the open door which was ripepd off to be exact.I walked in the shadows to avoid anyone and headed for my house.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 pm

She sniffled, the whites of her eyes were turning red, and her throat was becoming sore. Gah! She needed to stop this was not the place or time to do this. She started to breathe in deeply, calming herself down. The tears soon dried and she sighed.

The bed squeaked as she got off the mattress and to the front door. She decided that she had been here for too long. For the most she would stay at a place was a few days, maybe a week if had gotten injured but that's pushing it. Why was she always on the move? Well if she stayed in one place for too long, as she experienced, people find her and usually tried to kill her. She was about to turn the knob to go out the front door but then she thought that it would be better to go out the back.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:41 am

I rubbed the back of my head and sighed heavily as I rubbed my temple next and stuff my hand into my pocket.I had no exspression along my features only a small frown even my eyes hide what I was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:47 am

Before venturing out she peered out a small hole in the wall to see if anyone was out there. From what she could tell nothing was out there that was going to hurt her. She let out a sigh of relief and carefully open the door which to Jen's surprise was in pretty good shape. Well in general this house in good shape, part of why she stayed here, all the walls were still in tact and so were most of the windows.

She opened the door, a hand on her gun which was in her back pocket. Before opening the door completely open however she made double sure no one was out there. Fortunately no one was still and she went on. On her way onto the back porch she closed the door behind her and looked around for a place to hide and then creep in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 pm

(Hello Wolves? You there?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scar's Remain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar's Remain   Scar's Remain Empty