.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

A Wolf's cry (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

A Wolf's cry (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 am

High school is pretty full of secrets, isn't it? Who is dating who, Who has problems in their family, and just what did the Math Teacher do to receive those 3 years in jail that is rumored to have happened? All of these secrets sound pretty juicy, huh? I have an even better one for you... One of the Kids here at Jacksonville High is a Werewolf. One that goes by Joseph Jonas, to be exact. Sounds unbelievable, doesn't it? Try listening to this story. You just may find that it's true.

"Go in, Dude. I Dare you!" Screamed one of Joe's friends as his voice echoed throughout the strange, dead-looking area. A large, dark cave stood before them.
"I don't know, guys... I think I heard something" Joe backed up, but the three of his friends pushed him back towards it.
"Can't go back on a dare, bro." The tallest, bleach-blond boy grinned. "Go in, we'll call the cops if we hear you scream." He said sarcastically as he received laughs from the rest of the boys.
Joe looked at them, and then at the cave. As far as he knew, he had to do it. It was better than being called a chicken for the rest of his High school years.
"Fine," He said, triggering a lot of talk between the rest of the boys. He took a deep breath, and walked into the cave. His figure slowly dissipated from his silent friends' sight. About 2 minutes of complete silence passed with Joe slowly walking closer into the cave.
"OH GOD, NO!" He screamed painfully.
"Dude, oh my god are you alright?!" His friends called into the dark cave, though none dared to enter.
"I'm just kidding with you," Joe's devious chuckle echoed throughout the dripping cave.
"You suck!" They called. Joe continued to walk with a grin on his face as their voices faded slowly.
"It's just an empty ca-" Joe started to say before he saw a pair of yellow eyes appear. Joe looked to the pair of slit eyes and held his breath, slowly walking backwards. The large, Black canine figure pounced at his leg, and sunk it's sharp fangs into it with a vicious snarl. Joe screamed with pain as he punched the Animal's head, and went running through the cave.
"You aren't getting us this ti-" His friend began to speak, but cut off as Joe came darting out of the cave with his left leg soaked with blood. All of the boys took a quick glance at the Cave, and then followed Joe in the long run back home.
Later that night...

"It hurts, man." Joe bit his lip hard as he sat on the ground just outside their neighborhood and pulled up his jeans so his friends could see it.
"Aw, dude that's sick!" One of the kids looked away.
"Y-You aren't gonna tell anyone we told you to do this, right?" The Blond kid staggered.
"Course not," Joe pulled his jean leg back down and stood up, almost falling back down. "It was probably just some insane Dog. Nobody else needs to know..."
All of the guys left it at that, and went their separate ways to go home. All got home and fell asleep. Except for Joe, that is. He remained laying in his bed, squirming back and forth painfully. Now not only was his swollen leg in pain, but it seemed as if the pain had shot through his entire body. And nothing would stop it. Joe rolled out of bed and stumbled to his bathroom where he clicked the light on and rest his arms on the sink, looking down and shutting his eyes. He stood there for about 30 seconds before he lifted his tired and pained gaze to the mirror. What he saw shocked him.
'Oh.. my... god.." He stumbled back as he rubbed his eyes and looked in the mirror again. His eyes were now a Dark Yellow color, and his facial hair was growing noticeably. He breathed heavily and leaned against the wall. As he went to bite his lip, he jumped an felt it bleed. He went closer to the mirror, and looked at his teeth. They now were as sharp as daggers, and long.
"Everything ok?" Kevin, his half-asleep brother called from his bed, as he shared a room with Joe.
"Yes," Joe called back and just noticed his voice was raspy. Before he could even look in the mirror again, he'd completely changed into a 3 and a half-foot tall, Black Wolf.

To this day he has told nobody about the change. He doesn't dare to. Unknown wonders of the world will amaze you, and some people's secrets might surprise you.

RULES:

*No Roleplaying unless both Nikki and I are online. Smile
* I play Joe. Nikki plays Kevin
*You May pick one of the characters, or make up your own!
*Joe changes every night at Midnight
*This is PG-13. Expect Blood and gore. And if you are under 13, please don't join. Smile
*Even if you don't like the Jonas bros or Selena, or Demi. Please Join. They're merely characters, they won't affect the RP. Smile
*NikkiloversJB and I came up with this TOGETHER. She is new to the site, though I've known her on DeviantART a long time. Smile She was most comfortable RPing these characters, therefore we made a Dramatic RP with them. Very Happy
*Have fun!

____TAKEN____
Name: Paul Kevin Jonas
Personality:Smart, kind of popular but nice, a little buff, and is a bit protective.
Hair Color/Style/Length: Auburn-ish, is straight & kind of ruffled up.
Wearing Now: A red hoodie with a blue tank, skinnies, and green converse high-tops.
Height: 6'0"
Items: iphone, apple laptop, purity ring
Pets?: Pyro(German Shepard)
History: Grew up in a Loving home with His Mother, Father, Two brothers, and older sister.
Siblings?: (younger)Joseph Jonas, (younger)Nick Jonas, (older)Erin Jonas
Extra: Has a crush on his female best friend
Photo:
A Wolf's cry (PG-13) JonasBrosJM009457

___TAKEN____
Name: Joseph Adam Jonas
Personality: Ever since the change, He hasn't much been acting myself. From Funny, Light-hearted and Caring to Dark, only sometimes light-hearted, and many times moody. Though sometimes, the old him shows through.
Hair Color/Style/Length: See picture.
Wearing Now: Dark Red Skinny shirt with a Leather Jacket, Skinny Jeans.
Height: 6'0
Items: iPod, Purity Ring, and a bracelet made of thin scrapped rope.
Pets?: None
History: Grew up in a Loving home with His Mother, Father, Two brothers, and older sister.
Siblings?: (older)Kevin Jonas, (Younger)Nick Jonas, (older)Erin Jonas
Extra: Is a werewolf (DUH! XD)
Photo:
A Wolf's cry (PG-13) Jonaspic92
A Wolf's cry (PG-13) IMG_6865

___NOT TAKEN____
Name: Nicholas Jerry Jonas
Personality: At times Quiet, funny, dry sense of humor, caring
Hair Color/Style/Length: See picture
Wearing Now: -Owner of this Character chooses!-
Height:5'9
Items: Purity Ring, Insulin Pump, Dogtag, BlackBerry
Pets?: Elvis the Golden Retriever.
History: Grew up in a loving home with his Mother, Father, and two brothers.
Siblings?: (older)Kevin Jonas, (older)Joseph Jonas, (older)Erin Jonas
Extra: none
Photo:
A Wolf's cry (PG-13) Nick-jonas-brothers-diabetes-nc

___NOT TAKEN____
Name: Selena Gomez
Personality: Sweet, Funny, Light-hearted, Talkitive, smart
Hair Color/Style/Length: Black, see picture, Long
Height: 5'7
Items: iPod, Lots of cute accessories, Laptop
Pets?: -Owner of this Character chooses!-
History: Grew up with divorced parents, though her mother remarried and she now has a Great Mother, Father, and step-father.
Siblings?: None
Extra: Best friends with Demi Lovato
Photo:
A Wolf's cry (PG-13) Selena-gomez-nc

___NOT TAKEN____
Name: Demi Lovato
Personality: Funny, Sweet, Caring, Dry sense of humor, light-hearted
Hair Color/Style/Length: See picture
Height: 5'7
Items: iPod, iPhone, Laptop
Pets?: -Owner of this Character chooses!-
History: Grew up with Two loving parents.
Siblings?: None
Extra: Is best friends with Selena
Photo:
A Wolf's cry (PG-13) Af488da6e1d6e1c4_02demi-lovato-ac-dc-shirt-05.xxlarge
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:02 am

[I'll start :3]

Joe sighed softly to himself as he woke up, laying underneith his bed.
"Ugh," He groaned as he crawled out and stood. He bit his lip as he cracked his now-aching back, and walked over to His Brother, Kevin's bed.
"Wake up, dude." He growled and glanced at the clock. It was 7:16... They already were probably going to be late for school.
After making an attempt to wake Kevin up, Joe jogged down the stairs and opened the fridge, scouring for anything to eat real quick.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:09 am

Kevin quickly walked downstairs and saw his brothers eating their breakfast.
"Joe! Why didn't you wake me up? We're gonna be late for school!" He scowled as he rubbed his tiring eyes.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 am

"You wouldn't get up," Joe spoke with his mouth full of food. Not long after that, he stood up and flung his bowl into the sink. "I'm going to get dressed." He said after finally swallowing the food, and soon disappeared upstairs.
[Playing Nick for this post.]

Nick, who was already dressed of course, neatly swallowed the last bite of his cereal and put the bowl in the sink. "You'd better get dressed," He grinned and pulled his Backpack over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:35 pm

After Kevin got dressed, he and his brothers went to school. He walked towards his locker when a girl walked up to him and smiled.
"Hey Selena. Sup?" Kevin smiled.

(Someone playing Selena starts)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:22 pm

[Careful! Joe was still getting Dressed. The correct term would be "Kevin waited for Joe to come back downstairs." And then I'd post. You're still learning, but careful not to play others' characters! :biggrin:]

Joe ran back downstairs and looked around. "He left..." He growled as he saw kevin and Nick gone. "Jerks," He added under his breath. He looked back and forth quickly, and then pulled up his Jean leg to look at the bite scar. He made a face at it, and then pulled his Jean leg back down. At that, he pulled his bookbag over his shoulder and ran out the door, headed for School.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:57 pm

"Hi Kevin! I'm good. You?" Selena smiled.
"Good. A little tired, but good." Kevin smiled back.
"Where's Joe?"
"I think he's gonna be late."
The two friends began walking down the hallway when something ran passed them.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Joe growled to himself under his breath as he finally came crashing through the school doors. He looked up and around, just in time to hear the bell ring and see all the students herd into their classrooms.
"Hey, Kevin. Hey Selena." He said as he tried to catch his breath and walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Selena gave Joe a big grin. "Hi Joe! Wow, you came in fast!"
"Hey bro. You're late this morning." Kevin chuckled.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:45 pm

"Yeah... well.. a certain someone wouldn't wake up." Joe glared at Kevin. "I've got to get to class, catch you guys later." He pulled his bookbag up onto his shoulder again and started slowly walking towards Math - is first class of the day.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 pm

(Hey I'm joining with Misty =D)

I stared stubbornly at the principal, my eyebrows raised and my lips in a fine line. "So what are you going to do about it?!" I shot back as he explained to me that someone in my class had told him that I had cheated on a biology test. He refused to tell me who though because my eyes clearly revealed the anger that was whelling up inside me. I would never cheat! Of all the nerve!! Who would make up such a lie?! I had a pretty good guess, Jenni. She was the 'popular' in this school. And was practically treated as though she was the queen or something.

I knew responding to the principal in such a way was mostlikely going to get me a weeks detention, if I'm lucky to get that little. He glared at me. "Now young lady you beter watch your tone with me!" He hissed threateningly. "Untill further notice you have detention for the rest of this week." He said with ease. I stared at him wide-eyed. "I can't believe you actually believed who told you about this!! It's a big fat lie, and I'll prove it!!!" Really, I knew I had no way of proving it was a lie. Un less I found out who told him about it, then get them to admit it was a lie. So I knew that I was stuck in detention after school was out for the rest of the week.

Yay! What luck I thought sarcastically. Sure, I got a great grade in that biology test, and biology isn't my best subject, but I didn't cheat! I crammed for that test and studied my butt off.. For waht may I ask?! To get sent to detention for the rest of the week acused of cheating! Dang it. I'm sick of it! I scowled as I grabbed my book bag and hung it on my shoulder, walking swiftly out of the principals office.

My eyes were glazed as I leaned on the white stucco walls. I swalloed hard, trying to prevent the tears from rolling down my cheeks. It was useless. The tears spilled over and ran down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's cry (PG-13)   A Wolf's cry (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's cry (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: